Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Abuja's Popular Comedian Amb. Wahala Set To Storm UK And SA For Comedy Concert! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja's Popular Comedian Amb. Wahala Set To Storm UK And SA For Comedy Concert! (1294 Views)

Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go / Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) / Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja's Popular Comedian Amb. Wahala Set To Storm UK And SA For Comedy Concert! by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
With regard to his rising profile in the comedy industry, the Abuja based top rated who is known to mimick top personalities has added another feather to his already feathered cap with his latest invitation for an international tour ‎for comedy concert.

Ambassador Wahala, a prominent radio presenter on Tori Wowo programme of Love FM is classified among top 10 comedians in Nigeria which is evidence ‎in his high demand for performance in Abuja and beyond.

The Ogun state born rib-crack will be storming UK and South Africa for a concert packaged by‎ Passo Entertainment agency in conjunction with Excuse Me Laugh Nigeria LTD.

Speaking to Abuja Popular Social Media Reporter "AlexReports" he said " I going for a bang this time, expect fresh jokes because I will never repeat any joke I have done before... am out to thrill the international community especially as am coming with sp‎ecial concept of mimicking the president of Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari.

Wahala will be leaving Nigeria on the 9th of November, 2015 for the commencement of the international tour.
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/abujas-popular-comedian-amb-wahala-set.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Di'ja, Victor Osuagwu And Others In New Group Photo / Olamide Renames Don Jazzy / Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.