Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) (54846 Views)

'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Does Ritual Money Have The CBN Governor's Signature On It / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by wealthpriest: 5:50am On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by orevaamata: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2012
Money rituals is very real and does exist very well, if u don't believe it, I think its very stupid of u because many people are involved in it today, even your next door neighbour might be.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by orevaamata: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2012
Money rituals is real, u don't have to experience it first because you will not even like what you will see.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Mowire: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2012
AND THIS THREAD IS PURPOSED TO HYPNOTISE AN UNFORTUNATE SOUL INTO EVENTUALLY PATRONISING SOME SORCERER(S) WHO HAVE COME TO NAIRALAND TO SEEK PATRONS TO DESTROY?!

The world is a very dangerous place!
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Money Ritual??....LMBO!!! I believe that people engage in the ritual, but if it worked, Nigeria would filled with Dangotes. The only one getting rich is the one who has a Phd in Mumu Juju [/size]
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by katysweet: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2013
its quite unfortunate that someone would still doubt if money rituals exist, so let me ask u,why do people get kidnapped and never return?why do they keep catching people wit human parts,and why do the young so called yahooboys grow from nothing to buying houses in lekki and cars that no average worker can afford,most of them cant even spell their own names correctly,have u been to the clubs recently? i bet u will piss on ur pants if u do see them buying drinks worth millions a night and pouring it on the floor to show u that its nothing to them. i only draw one conclusion,its either u dont go out or u are an advocate for the ritualist sent here to deceive the world that rituals dont exist,infact it is the order of the day..people using their friends,family and loved ones for money rituals. i have met some and all i know is the oath they have sworn will not allow them tell u their secrets. pls stop sounding like a 2yr old cos even a 5yr old should be aware to save his life. My advice is ladies be careful for all that glitters is not gold and fellas be patient cos wealth comes from God and not the devil, the devil will never give u a free gift,its always give and take. These are end-time signs and even the bible warns us of these.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by lind2011(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by lind2011(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MRL1MPoPoTM: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
op stop hallucinating!!!!the myth of blood money is not faux and spurious. it's very real. the problem is that not all herbalists who claim to do it can perform it well. I have seen glut of folks who made their dough through rituals confess their misdeed. that we don't constantly witness cases of money rituals today doesn't mean it does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by VAL234: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Welcome to KINGDOM OF RICHES.

* Wealth, Power & Protection.
* Miracles Power for Men of God.
* Vissionary Power for Men of God.
* Power for Business.
* Commanding tone.
* Court Case.
* Love me alone.
* Back to Sender.

LORD. Amir Nasser
tel: +234-(0)-810-241-6532
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by cornie11: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by jujutom(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by wisemanj(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Enkidu:
Now whether the seeker actually gets very rich or very powerful thereafter is something that only those who are in it can truly attest to. It is subjective. luck or furtune might come his way in the course of his life and it mght even be attributed to his spirtual affiliation. One thing for sure is that the deamon will set many traps along the way for him to fall into so that he keeps coming back for more and keep commiting more atrocities.

Sooner or later he becomes paranoid and terrified of the possibility of his own death, knowing wat awaits him at the other end. To prolong his life, he is further tricked into commiting more and more atrocities and rituals. Ritualist are addicted to blood. They live in constant fear, seldom happy and rarely ever enjoy their so called wealth. most end up with mental problems and madness. Some of them seek to break their covenant by giving to charity or going to church. Sorry, tough luck. The concept of forgiveness is often misunderstood and therefore overated. Its not that simple. Karma is the order of the spiritual universe. Their wealth usually fall apart after their deaths.

The daemon, on the other hand, just sits and laughs at the folly and foolishness of the human mind, knowing that even a lifetime of wealth and power for an average human ,is only a very small time in his own grand scheme. At the end, the daemon always wins and the human always loses. Its like someone asking permision to rob a bank and kill people so that he can just spend 24hrs to enjoy his loot and power and thereafter, he hands himself over to the law to serve 24yrs in Kirikiri for his 24hr orgy.
STUPID.

Ignorance is the real devil.
Cocluded.
to be honest your post is awesome and educating

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by horlakunmy7: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2015
listen listen listen listen listen listen this opportunity is 99 percent sure ,A big opportunity ,if u want to bcom rich without killing or wasting another person blood or buying part of human being body ...or if u want to knw the spiritual problem that ur life is having ,or if u want to knw wch job u surpose to do and succeed in life ,or if u want to knw wch type of girl or boy u surpose to marry,,or if u are having anytypes of spiritual problem . Just add this BBm or u call this number .320D696D ..08182189365...
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by lordrahaj(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by shotster50(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
A lot of these is down to ignorance and superstition.. Money rituals is a myth and not even logical... You know it because you heard from another source.. No tangible proof just hearsay.... Our society is steeped in a lot of ignorance which only enlightenment can change.... People are getting maimed and killed for something that obviously do not work.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by brothers(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bishopking:
Surprisingly, it seems every nigerian youth now want to be rich overnight.

The so- called herbalist is also out to make money at the expense of the rich seekers. I have analysed how I perceive the system works.

Now, we have rich seekers (RS), human-head contractors (HHC), herbalists and the Law (enforcement agents?)

[center]Methodology[/center]

The RS, HHC and Herbalists avoids the law as much as possible

In this simple analysis, only the herbalist ans HHC becomes rich, i.e earn some money.

Now, the RS comes to the herbalist. He wants quick money. The herbalist said no problem. Bring N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) or even much less. But the herbalist only wants his money without any revenge seeking.
Now to put the RS in perpetual bondage (in which case he will not be able to seek a legal revenge), he asked him to commit a heinious crime. Most common is bringing a fresh human head. Hence, murder must be involved. If the money charged the RS is small, they might say the RS should pay specially for the service of providing him with the fresh human head. In such instance, they made the RS believe that he was buying human head (still illeal).

Now the HHC has his share while the herbalist has his share. They have become richer by commiting crimes. Their accomplice,the RS is not in the end. But he dare not protest. Now for him to regain his loss and possible gain, he must look for another RS while the already fooled RS becomes a HHS and part of the ring. They may also go into other forms of crime. In that case, the crime circle keeps growing and none dare leave because of the heineous crimes they have commited.

But some people will say this is not so! well if you have a better idea, let us hear it. Dont come here however and be saying rubbish! Talk intelligently please!!

grin speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by imagrg(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don't kill to succeed else, you end up miserable. Remember, the devil does not give without bringing your life to ruins. Home movies even teach this
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Evemarcy155: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Nobleforchrist: 1:51am On Sep 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Bishopking: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
The rate at which young Nigerians are seeking unmerited wealth is disturbing. God save Nigeria.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Bishopking: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Davasco: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
In 2021 now it is very obvious that money ritual is 1000%%% real.
Do you ask If I've seen it? Yeah I've seen and i know people who did it. How the ritual was done i don't know but after the ritual, every where stew....
I believe there are two types of money rituals. The first is a ritual for luck that helps bring good luck in what ever you do... It's so popular now that its now a slang "Soap... Cut soap for me". This ritual has minimal repercussions and it may be performed without a human blood.

The second is the kanayo o kanayo kind of money rituals... The type were one kills his mother, locks her corpse in a cupboard and it will keep vomiting money. This type brings bigger money with bigger repercussions.
But I realized how this Yahoo plus boys die. Usually Fatal accident that cost their live or They go mad or they sleep but they just die at a very young age. Never do money ritual.... The devil is the master of illusion and if you let yourself be fooled you'd get yourself into deep shit. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by GeneralPula: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by jamesbelich: 11:12am On Apr 01
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by jamesbelich: 11:13am On Apr 01
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Dexy4yah(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01
Ofcos money ritual is real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.