Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. (1726 Views)

How To Check Odometer Fraud And How It Works In A Vechicle / Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. / Help: Odometer/speedometer Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by chemvic: 4:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Let's catch some fun, state your car name, state the Odometer reading at purchase, state the year of purchase and then show the image of the unique reading.
Car Name:- Pontiac Vibe 2004
Year of Purchase :- May 15 2013
Odometer at Purchase:- 160056

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by BTT(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Infiniti G20

Road trip to Ilorin 27.10.2015
Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
BTT:
Infiniti G20

Road trip to Ilorin 27.10.2015

Either you did not read the thread title, or you read it without understanding what is being requested.

Post a picture of your ODOMETER reading, not SPEEDOMETER. Which means the thread starter is NOT asking you to take pictures of your instrument cluster whilst the car is on the move. Besides not being what was requested, it is incredibly stupíd. Is your life really worth so little, that you'll run such a risk?

Worse thing is driving like a loon with warning lights on your dash.

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by Kingsteve(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Siena:

Either you did not read the thread title, or you read it without understanding what is being requested.

Post a picture of your ODOMETER reading, not SPEEDOMETER. Which means the thread starter is NOT asking you to take pictures of your instrument cluster whilst the car is on the move. Besides not being what was requested, it is incredibly stupíd. Is your life really worth so little, that you'll run such a risk?

grin
Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by BTT(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Siena:

I obviously didn't get the op.

Thank you Siena for the attack. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, be sure I will retaliate. Really got to me. Chai!
Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
BTT:

I obviously didn't get the op.

Thank you Siena for the attack. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, be sure I will retaliate. Really got to me. Chai!

I wasn't attacking you...merely keeping you safe, to live and fight another day.

As for you attacking me in retaliation, I'm okay with that. I have an extremely thick skin, and I use it to my advantage, every time. cool

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by adanny01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Car Name: Honda Accord 2003 LX
Year of Purchase : Dec 18, 2013
Odometer at Purchase: 102400 (Naija used)

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by chukel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op, what do u mean by unique odometer reading.. The ones displayed here don't seem unique.

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by kingreign(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
2005 Lexus RX330.
Year of Purchase 5th Jan., 2013
Odometer at purchase.....

1 Share

Re: Pixs Of Unique Odometer Readings. by chemvic: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
@all nice photos ...but I mean unique readings. For example mine was 188888. 191919 is also unique. Etc

(1) (Reply)

VIO Chopped me Today / My Mpg Please Help / In A Situation Like This, What Would Be Your Honest Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.