Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39910 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

"It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

"We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time," the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.

Watch the video below and let's know what you think about that.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-predicted-crash-of-russian-plane-tb.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo

lalasticlala

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by bruno419(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2015
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by frankman365(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
And the plane still crashed!
Why couldn't he stop it from crashing?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
He has come again

Y do he always comes out nd say he predicted d tragedy after it happened?

Y can't he pray against such tragedy?

I don't think i have ever heard him predict anything good

God will surely help us

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by shiinihost: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2015
and you couldn't pray to avert it?

why does this man always take glory in bad things?

lalasticlala come and see your pastor.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by oteneaaron(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2015
SMH ....and the Gullible ones will swallow this hook..line...and sinker..... #Christianity is sadly loosing its appeal....... #Christendom--- Her days are numbered.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
some prophecy can't b averted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2015
some prophecy can't b averted. N if it was prayed for n den averted same ppl would come here n say its was a fake prophecy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Qualer: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
He has come again

God will surely help us

abi how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
He has come again

God will surely help us
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by damton(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
He should predict good things abeg. Abi God no dey show am Good vision ni.

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ibkgab001: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2015
So what is the way out
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by HonourablePomk: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by deebsman1(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Wayray, it's basically what any body that decides to think briefly deep can do and predicts, def in a calendar year, a lot of incidences will/shall surely apun, so if u r in a business of naysaying, just do maths and add 2+2+4 and just come out with answers and hopefully some of d mathematics u've worked out will come true, and afterwards u will av d bragging right to start claiming u r anything that u deem fit to call yourself and that's it. Conman buruku.oniranu

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by loomer: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Na almost yearly plane dey crash na, so me self fit predict such.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by akwana: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Predict something positive for once. Only death predictions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nemesis99(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
He has come again

God will surely help us
anything fetish cant produce anything good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Gapsy101(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy Sunday and new month.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Busayorafael(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol. So god could not stop the plane from crashing?
Perhaps he's not a powerful god.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Codedb2: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Clap for yourself
Na only this you predicted
But can't predict ordinary chelsea vs Liverpool match.
If putin catch, you go hear am

12 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

"It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

"We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time," the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.

Watch the video below and let's know what you think about that.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-predicted-crash-of-russian-plane-tb.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo

lalasticlala

Why is it that TB Joshua always receives visions of doom from God but he does absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening...

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by choki(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2015
grin
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by marleyboy1991: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
This Mr Joshua and his evil prediction....
I will believe your prediction when you predict 10 straight wins from surebet247...
If not preach in your church..,collect your offerings #thatsall

Happy New Month To everyone outhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by shiinihost: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Ate247:
some prophecy can't b averted. N if it was prayed for n den averted same ppl would come here n say its was a fake prophecy.

So all those children had to die So that you can prove that your silly prophesy is potent?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by sternlley(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
If I had dis gift of prediction ..I'll jst be predicting matches on nairaBETS and the rest and win billions for myself ...

9 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by menix(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Yet u no see the crash of ur building nah other people own u dey see, Babalawo's law of Prophesy..

What is the relevance of a prophet if he can't pray to God to avert some Mishaps abi him own god nah god of destroy..

28 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Many would question the man's vision while instead they should question God revealing a disaster he can't stop which means he obviously wants it to happen.There you have it,God's perfect will. A predisposition of his almighty ways,he has seen all and knows all.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.

Ur lacking in common sense.

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by money121(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheww dis one no dey predict good tinzz for em life..

Na so so bad predict..

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Oya predict when light will be stable in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ithee(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
So what's the essence of the prediction when the plane later crashed
Click here for your free bet and win real http:///1WlZsEo

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ithee(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
So what's the essence of the prediction when the plane later crashed
Click here for your free bet and win real http:///1WlZsEo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.