Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! (3641 Views)

Learn Graphic Design For FREE / I Want To Learn Graphic Design / Photography Newbie: Any School Of Photography In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! by RolandPet(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2009
Please i want to learn graphic desighning with it's latest version.

Please somebody should link me up on where to learn this in Lagos.

I really need a place that are good in it.

Please.
Re: Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! by Success101(f): 1:35am On May 10, 2009
@ Roland Pet:

I doubt if there are solid schools where you can learn in Nigeria.

I only know SGC Nigeria in Lagos. They are an online-based Brand Cosulting firm, and they have a subgroup called TEAM, Inc. which is predominantly for undergraduates and fresh graduates in the whole of Africa who want to become professionals in Graphics, Brand Marketing, Industrial Product Packaging, Brand Strategy etc.

That's the one I'm sure of oh! Not all this yeye roadside business center training with no career prospects.
Just try and email them: sgc_nigeria@yahoo, com was their former contact. I don't know if they've changed it sha.
YEEEEEESSSSS! Their oga is on facebook!!!
Cheers!
Re: Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! by RolandPet(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2009
Thanks very much sucess,

i have sent email to that email address and will still appreciate if you can trace up their address for me incase if they didnt reply so that i can go there and met them in person.

Please give mr their oga id on facebook so that i can still try through that side.

Thanks.
Re: Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! by flagship(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2009
NIIT and New Horizons are worldwide. just go to their offices at ikeja. a bit expensive tho. they charge about 65,000 for a grafix course excluding exam fees. they do the latest versions.in the end. it is your skill and creativity dat pays not their lectures. to do or not to do

(1) (Reply)

A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / Amazingly Timed Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.