Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803850 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
I just reposted it again

Dear Brethren,
please kindly help with the insights to what these dreams might mean.

* I have had repeated dreams where I see myself being surprised to know my late father has properties in good /choice location., in the dream I wonder how come we never knew for a long while that he had all these properties, I also dreamt of just seeing buildings under construction and see myself inspecting it.in the real life my father is late and have a property in his village which we never laid claim to because of family issues and we are truly not interested ,what could my dream be possibly saying.

* a friend/ colleague told me she dreamt twice at different times, seeing me driving a brand new car

*in this dream I was at work in a room with the door locked, but a junior staff of mine ran into the room holding a hair wig and bread, he wasn't aware I was in the room, it appears he was also running from something ,he carried the items in a discreet manner but I saw it, and in my dream I felt the wig looks farmiliar,like one of my wigs.

*I was in a place in the company of two other people, food was served by a fourth person like a waiter or so but I knew immediately the food was poisoned ,I tried making it known to the other two, but the server knew I was aware, now I cant remember all, it appears a battle against me started but I woke up praying .

* In this dream ,I was in the company of a woman with a new born baby, she sat facing me and had her baby on her lap, the baby diaper needed to be changed cos of poo,while she was removing the diaper, she did it in an untidy way and I decided to assist and while assisting the poo stained me too, immediately the diaper was changed I entered a bathroom with the intention of washing my hands but instead I opened the shower and decided to stay underneath the flowing water for a long while.

*also dreamt of seeing the two toilet seat in my church being very dirty and water wasn't running in the tap, but I saw rain water in the bucket which I carried to use in cleaning the toilets.

* saw a poo at the entrance leading into a house, and wondered who did a big job and left it in such a position.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 06, 2016
hi charlyg1, please i just stumbled on this thread and i found this post on page 10. thanks for the enlightenment so far . i had the opportunity to read the first emboldened but not to the end and up until now, i have searched major book stores to no avail. if you will be kind enough to let me know where i can get it. i will appreciate. tnks

CharlyG1:

Yeah.. I guess you're right, I think she's facing persecution. True Christians will be persecuted, Jesus even told His disciples so. I don't really know the stories surrounding her but i perceive it to be false, something made up by some devilish people to spoil what God is using her to do.

I can testify that I have been blessed immensely by her books. I had a spiritual awakening after reading them. I have two of her books in my possession..'He came to set the Captives free' and 'Prepare for War'..

Mehnn, those books are powerful, I've read them more than 5times.

I also love Frank Peretti.. These are good Christian soldiers. God bless them smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
julibos:
please Sir CharlyG1 or anyone here with the gift of interpretation.
I also posted some dreams some days ago,could you please help with the interpretation.

Thanks

Can you please repost it... Just do copy and paste.
I'll respond when I see it smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:37pm On May 06, 2016
mimzy:
hi charlyg1, please i just stumbled on this thread and i found this post on page 10. thanks for the enlightenment so far . i had the opportunity to read the first emboldened but not to the end and up until now, i have searched major book stores to no avail. if you will be kind enough to let me know where i can get it. i will appreciate. tnks

Hello dear. You're welcome to the thread.
It's been quite long since I got mine. But you can get most books at Ojuelegba(if you're in Lag). Just get to Ojuelegba and ask around for book stores.

You should see those books there though it may not be in original printout version but you'll see it there if you search well. You may even be lucky to see the original printout version.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:51pm On May 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

So be it, and thank you.

It's a kind of flammable of wood which lights up like a candle. Its got a kind of oil in it that makes it flammable. We use small pieces of it to light charcoal because charcoal takes too long to catch fire. It makes the work fast and easy.

Hmmm.. Just one prayer request.

Ask God to unveil the woman to you. Ask God to show you who this woman really is and if your spirit still troubles you, break any evil power that might have tampered with you in the spirit realm using the BLOOD and NAME of Jesus.

By the mercies of God you shall recover everything that has been stolen in your life in Jesus Name.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:57pm On May 06, 2016
julibos:
I just reposted it again

Dear Brethren,
please kindly help with the insights to what these dreams might mean.

* I have had repeated dreams where I see myself being surprised to know my late father has properties in good /choice location., in the dream I wonder how come we never knew for a long while that he had all these properties, I also dreamt of just seeing buildings under construction and see myself inspecting it.in the real life my father is late and have a property in his village which we never laid claim to because of family issues and we are truly not interested ,what could my dream be possibly saying.

* a friend/ colleague told me she dreamt twice at different times, seeing me driving a brand new car

*in this dream I was at work in a room with the door locked, but a junior staff of mine ran into the room holding a hair wig and bread, he wasn't aware I was in the room, it appears he was also running from something ,he carried the items in a discreet manner but I saw it, and in my dream I felt the wig looks farmiliar,like one of my wigs.

*I was in a place in the company of two other people, food was served by a fourth person like a waiter or so but I knew immediately the food was poisoned ,I tried making it known to the other two, but the server knew I was aware, now I cant remember all, it appears a battle against me started but I woke up praying .

* In this dream ,I was in the company of a woman with a new born baby, she sat facing me and had her baby on her lap, the baby diaper needed to be changed cos of poo,while she was removing the diaper, she did it in an untidy way and I decided to assist and while assisting the poo stained me too, immediately the diaper was changed I entered a bathroom with the intention of washing my hands but instead I opened the shower and decided to stay underneath the flowing water for a long while.

*also dreamt of seeing the two toilet seat in my church being very dirty and water wasn't running in the tap, but I saw rain water in the bucket which I carried to use in cleaning the toilets.

* saw a poo at the entrance leading into a house, and wondered who did a big job and left it in such a position.

Okay.. I've seen this. Sorry I must have forgotten.
I'll reply you tomorrow. I'm very tired at the moment. I know you'll understand.

God bless you. Goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 06, 2016
Amen and you too..I appreciate. I'm still reading up. Hopefully by Tuesday, I'll be done reading up the whole thread. Thanks .

CharlyG1:

Hello dear. You're welcome to the thread.
It's been quite long since I got mine. But you can get most books at Ojuelegba(if you're in Lag). Just get to Ojuelegba and ask around for book stores.

You should see those books there though it may not be in original printout version but you'll see it there if you search well. You may even be lucky to see the original printout version.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 1:58am On May 07, 2016
CharlyG1:

Ask God to unveil the woman to you. Ask God to show you who this woman really is and if your spirit still troubles you, break any evil power that might have tampered with you in the spirit realm using the BLOOD and NAME of Jesus.

By the mercies of God you shall recover everything that has been stolen in your life in Jesus Name.. Amen

Good day bro Charlse and all the brothers and sisters here
I was sick almost to the point of death sometime in 2012, during that period, one afternoon I was just lying down in the sitting room I was fully awake, all of a suuden I didn't know what happened I just jusst saw a womaan enter I saw her clearly, but I couldn't see her face, I saw her from shoulder to her feet(I don't know ifthat is what is called trance) cos I remember the wrapper was tying and was wearing a black lace blouse. Immediately she enntered it was like she started pressing me down I was struggling to shout the name of Jesus but I couldn't, I struggled till I managed to shout Jesus then I woke up sort of.
Since then I have been so curious to know who that woman was.
My question now is that can I still ask God to unveil her being that it is over three years now? Cos I really want to know the person.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2016
Muafrika2:
This is a story that is still happening, which reminds me of the importance of being sensitive to God's Spirit and most importantly, avoiding some people or situations.

I live in a village with a small town, and one time I was leaving from one point when this old woman comes to me. I did not like her, one of those moments when you feel like this is not a person I want to associate myself with. In other words, witch!

So the woman, so old and frail comes to me and says God had told her she was coming to sell some items to her child (me?). Coincidentally, she had something I was looking for, so I bought. Plus, she looked so pitiful.

She has kept coming calling me her child. Most recently / last week she insisted on praying for me. I don't know why I agreed to give her my hand as she demanded. She was so stern and I took it as a joke. I felt a numbing kind of power that I know is not from God, on my hand afterwards, that made me realize that despite a warning that my spirit had ignored, and kept ignoring, I had given the strange woman a platform that I should not have. Saying no when you need to is important. I know how God fights, and that my vengeance is coming, but it is a situation I could have avoided.

Now I am planning how to decisively get rid of her - on her next visit.

For the true Sons of Christ in this place, keep me in your thoughts.

Bro, You need what you buy from her to make ur work easier. Until you get a replacement you don't need to worry about it.

When next you see her, She will look for you.

Just say I saturate my hand with the blood of Jesus.. Let the become the mantle of fire of the living Gid.

Your money too.. Speak to it.. say my mobey would not be used to harm me.

Any where they wanna use these money to harm me let thunder strike them dead..

That all

He who is in you is greater but un conditions like these you have ensure they no loop holes.

But if your mibd no carry me.. Just avoid her in totality but she will look for you.

Enjoy

More power charles... Your interpretation are on point..

Would srnd you a pm if you don't mind
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:59am On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

I was sick almost to the point of death sometime in 2012, during that period, one afternoon I was just lying down in the sitting room I was fully awake, all of a suuden I didn't know what happened I just jusst saw a womaan enter I saw her clearly, but I couldn't see her face, I saw her from shoulder to her feet(I don't know ifthat is what is called trance) cos I remember the wrapper was tying and was wearing a black lace blouse. Immediately she enntered it was like she started pressing me down I was struggling to shout the name of Jesus but I couldn't, I struggled till I managed to shout Jesus then I woke up sort of.
My question now is that can I still ask God to unveil her being that it is over three years now? Cos I really want to know the person.

Why not?

God is not time bound

If you want it ask him
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:52am On May 07, 2016
temi4fash:

Bro, You need what you buy from her to make ur work easier. Until you get a replacement you don't need to worry about it.

When next you see her, She will look for you.

Just say I saturate my hand with the blood of Jesus.. Let the become the mantle of fire of the living Gid.

Your money too.. Speak to it.. say my mobey would not be used to harm me.

Any where they wanna use these money to harm me let thunder strike them dead..

That all

He who is in you is greater but un conditions like these you have ensure they no loop holes.

But if your mibd no carry me.. Just avoid her in totality but she will look for you.

Enjoy

More power charles... Your interpretation are on point..

Would srnd you a pm if you don't mind

Actually, I can get the same thing from elsewhere. And you are right, I stopped buying from her to make her go away but she still comes for once in every one or two weeks. But am determined now.

CharlyG1:

Thanks.

For all who kept me in their thoughts as I asked, am very thankful. I feel refreshed already.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

That was a familiar spirit, the face hidden because it's most likely a person close to you, probably a relative. If also, when that incident started to happen, you had some one in mind that is the person. But I don't think it's a big deal, the devil just trying his luck there.

The person can still be known. Tell God to reveal her to you. What you may see, probably in your dreams may be other dreams in which the same person features. Knowing her will help you know that she is not on your side, and you may need to be more guarded in your life decisions as far as that person goes.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

the answer to your question is your status. yes, God can. you may have to wait on him with prayers and fasting. yes, he can.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2016
Peace be unto you brothers and sisters in christ in Jesus name.amen.I've been an ardent ghost follower of this thread.I have read through from page 1 to the current page and I must say i've benefitted a lot so far.I've also made progress in my quest for a better relationship with God.I've alwanted to be closer to God,i want to experience the manifestations of the fruits and gift of the spirit in my life.I am a baby born again christian who is striving for growth spiritually in christ but fear is weighing me down,maybe its fear of the unknown or fear of the battle looming ahead.I was appointed a member of the prayer unit in my church and I feel burdened of such a great responsibility.I am at a loss of what to do because i know within me am not capable.I've taking steps such as studying the word of God constantly,praying and fasting and listening to praise and worship songs no more Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.I need guidance and encouragement from all of you.I've been battling with immorality for a while now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2016
I'll love to fellowship with you if you don't mind.Please put me in prayers for God to work his wonders in my life.I also don't want to be so hot tempered all the time.I find it hard to forgive and forget,I keep malice and hold grudges.I've also been suicidal.I need your help.I have this passionate hatred and anger towards my dad,his second wife and their children.I hate them for the pain my mother went through because of them.Please help me pray to God for healing concerning my mum.sorry 4 bothering you with my problems and lengthy posts.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2016
TeenaMay:
Peace be unto you brothers and sisters in christ in Jesus name.amen.I've been an ardent ghost follower of this thread.I have read through from page 1 to the current page and I must say i've benefitted a lot so far.I've also made progress in my quest for a better relationship with God.I've alwanted to be closer to God,i want to experience the manifestations of the fruits and gift of the spirit in my life.I am a baby born again christian who is striving for growth spiritually in christ but fear is weighing me down,maybe its fear of the unknown or fear of the battle looming ahead.I was appointed a member of the prayer unit in my church and I feel burdened of such a great responsibility.I am at a loss of what to do because i know within me am not capable.I've taking steps such as studying the word of God constantly,praying and fasting and listening to praise and worship songs no more Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.I need guidance and encouragement from all of you.I've been battling with immorality for a while now.

Welcome sister...

One word struck me in ur post.... "Fear"
So did you not know you that God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power, love and of a sound mind Between why look down on ur abilities as a child of God. The most important thing is ur declaration for God and decision to tow the path that the Lord Christ has set for us cos trust me there's no condemnation for them who are in Christ Jesus...

To be closer to God then you must have to study the word it will be the light and lamp you'd need in any endeavour and now you have been given a mantle of becoming a prayer warrior, this is the time to take bold steps... As you grow in the word, you'll realize how fast you'd become a true child of God awash of every fear, doubt or feelings of inadequacy...

Rejoice for you have made the best decision already to serve God, so let go and let Him cos He will surely perfect all that concerns you...

Once again welcome and I pray the Lord will teach you and give you all you need to succeed and win him more souls... smiley

P:S-. Yes, you have to stay away from such worldly songs(most of the lyrics of such songs glorify satan unknowingly to the listeners) and anything that spells this world cos friendship with the world is enmity with God hence you're to make a concious effort to stay true, check your thoughts, your actions and guard your heart with all diligence cos of it comes d issues of life...

It is well with you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 11:14am On May 07, 2016
temi4fash:

Why not?

God is not time bound

If you want it ask him

Ok. Thanks I really appreciate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

That was a familiar spirit, the face hidden because it's most likely a person close to you, probably a relative. If also, when that incident started to happen, you had some one in mind that is the person. But I don't think it's a big deal, the devil just trying his luck there.

The person can still be known. Tell God to reveal her to you. What you may see, probably in your dreams may be other dreams in which the same person features. Knowing her will help you know that she is not on your side, and you may need to be more guarded in your life decisions as far as that person goes.

Thank you very much dear brother
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2016
nnamdiosu:

the answer to your question is your status. yes, God can. you may have to wait on him with prayers and fasting. yes, he can.

Thank you veary much sir
God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:37am On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

What you saw might be a human spirit with evil intent or a demon. Ask in prayers but God determines if and when He will uncover the identity (if human), some knowledge are not so good for our consumption (at a stage of our spiritual life) and God in His sovereignty may decide to make it hidden.

Deu 29:29
The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

During my undergrad days, there used to be this woman who normally appear in my dreams and revelations, she appears mostly when I am unto a project or doing something very important, her intent always to distract and frustrate me. I prayed all manners of prayers for God to unveil her to no yield, soon she started using the appearance of people I know and when I ask God for confirmation, He will tell me no, it is the wrong person and let me add as a way of digression, we should always be careful of pointing accusing fingers when we see people appearing in our dreams because if satan can appear as an angel of light, he can appear in many other forms including in the image of the old woman from your village who may be very innocent.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Anyway, I only got to know this woman about 9 years later when I was not even asking to know again, it was a shock because in the human realm, there was nothing linking us up, she is the last I will thought of.

Now because God wanted me to be sure, He dropped a question in my mind and I asked my Mum this question "who among the women in my Dad's family was helpful when I was given birth to?",yeah.. you can guess her answer right. My mum while commending her told me how she arrived a day or two after her giving birth and how she was helpful in washing the baby (that's me), she told me the woman didn't leave until days after the naming ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by postmann: 12:42pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy:

It's not a book to just read out of curiosity. You must get yourself mentally, physiologically and most importantly spiritually prepared.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 12:53pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

It's not a book to just read out of curiosity. You must get yourself mentally, physiologically and most importantly spiritually prepared.
I read it back in the early 2000s. True, but I later read that the woman is a nutcase, so I don't know exactly what to believe.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

Yea right. When I read those books I wasn't even any of the above.

Mimzy, if you want the books, I can give you mine, I even have the last one: Becoming A Vessel Of Honor. Dr Rebecca Brown is...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I read it back in the early 2000s. True, but I later read that the woman is a nutcase, so I don't know exactly what to believe.
Thanks to the press! They completely shattered her image and ego.

They did the same thing with Dr. Tuesday Lobsang Rampa.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by postmann: 1:26pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I read it somewhere in the mid-2000 and it's an eye opener. I know what the society of Rebecca Brown is made of; When something doesn't fit into a scientific hypothesis, expect name calling, persecution and blackmail. The West is a sinking ship already.

There're so many truth in that book. Another of her good book is unbroken curses.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by postmann: 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:

I read his book earlier than Rebecca. Then I was just a wandering soul with no firm anchor.

He is open minded but not a christian. He teaches astra travelling and all that. But he has so many truth about humanity and feminism.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I read his book earlier than Rebecca. Then I was just a wandering soul with no firm anchor.

He is open minded but not a christian. He teaches astra travelling and all that. But he has so many truth about humanity and feminism.
I see you've ventured into esoteric knowledge, I'm impressed.

I read almost all his books, the guy was one of the first to open my mind to the wanders of the human mind.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by postmann: 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
I see you've ventured into esoteric knowledge, I'm impressed.

I read almost all his books, the guy was one of the first to open my mind to the wanders of the human mind.

Actually, I was only a little boy whose curiosity lead him to play with dangerous toys.

But it served a good purpose. I was lucky I didn't sink deep.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

Actually, I was only a little boy whose curiosity lead him to play with dangerous toys.

But it served a good purpose. I was lucky I didn't sink deep.
LOL. Well I wasn't that little, I was in my mid twenties, and boy, I didn't just read his books, I actually practiced what I read... It made me know there's great harm when one is open-minded.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
superior1:

What you saw might be a human spirit with evil intent or a demon. Ask in prayers but God determines if and when He will uncover the identity (if human), some knowledge are not so good for our consumption (at a stage of our spiritual life) and God in His sovereignty may decide to make it hidden.

Deu 29:29
The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

During my undergrad days, there used to be this woman who normally appear in my dreams and revelations, she appears mostly when I am unto a project or doing something very important, her intent always to distract and frustrate me. I prayed all manners of prayers for God to unveil her to no yield, soon she started using the appearance of people I know and when I ask God for confirmation, He will tell me no, it is the wrong person and let me add as a way of digression, we should always be careful of pointing accusing fingers when we see people appearing in our dreams because if satan can appear as an angel of light, he can appear in many other forms including in the image of the old woman from your village who may be very innocent.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Anyway, I only got to know this woman about 9 years later when I was not even asking to know again, it was a shock because in the human realm, there was nothing linking us up, she is the last I will thought of.

Now because God wanted me to be sure, He dropped a question in my mind and I asked my Mum this question "who among the women in my Dad's family was helpful when I was given birth to?",yeah.. you can guess her answer right. My mum while commending her told me how she arrived a day or two after her giving birth and how she was helpful in washing the baby (that's me), she told me the woman didn't leave until days after the naming ceremony.

Thank you very much my online Pastors
Pls I have. A question concerning what you. Said about pointing accusing fingers,
My husband is highly spiritual, and he has been warning me about our landord's family,he always tells me the dreams he dreams concerning them, I always caution him about poiting fingers. He has been saying we should look for another house but I always don't take him serious not untiil late last year I satrted having similar dreams infact in one of the dreams, I was very sick everyone thought I would die(in the dream) my stomach was sooo big I have forgotten all that happened, so I woke up. After our morning devotion, I went back to bed I continued the same dream, but in this dream, I was totally healed and that my protruded belly had disappeared so a sister in my church came and met me where I was sitting and said "hey thank God o for your healing, God is indeed wonerful and so on. Then she said would you like to. Know who did this to you, I yes pls. Then she said it is your landlady. Then I woke up
I am quite close to this woman, I can't imagine her trying to harm me or something.
Let me also add that I have faced a lot of spiritual attacks in this house.
My husband also dreamt early this year that he fought seriously with the man(landlord) and one week later after this dream, he brougth a quit notice for us. And many differen things But I don't know, I still can't belive theycould harm us. Pls with all this and many more, would it still be 'accussing them falsely?'

Pls so sorry for this lenghty post.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:

I used to be a HUGE fan of Lobsang Rampa. My all time favourite is 'Living with the Lama'.

They said Lobsang is a fraud. An Englishman who adopted the name 'Lobsang Rampa', claimed to be Tibetan and wrote fairytales to rip us of our hard earned money. undecided
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I used to be a HUGE fan of Lobsang Rampa. My all time favourite is 'Living with the Lama'.

They said Lobsang is a fraud. An Englishman who adopted the name 'Lobsang Rampa', claimed to be Tibetan and wrote fairytales to rip us of our hard earned money. undecided
Yea that's what they said, but funny thing is 'they' never practiced what Lobsang Rampa preached, I did, I followed the teachings of 'You Forever' religiously... It opened by eyes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.