Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802506 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sukkot: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
4C2215131:

Again, I was on the verge of initiating an intellectual discussion with you as you totally don't understand what I was saying in my post that what you quoted. Breaking stuff down so you understand what I meant by my post until I realised that my post will definitely make 'no sense' so I decided to keep my peace.

If Olaadegbu (don't know if I got the moniker right) is reading this; my good Sir, hope you now understand what I said in the reply to your post about my elaborating more on the seeing Angels without assistance stuff. You see how I've been treated in a thread I hardly participated in save a post or two. Blessed Be.
Relax brah. it aint that serious. all am saying is occult is not the word you think it is. just means ' hidden knowledge ' grin

there are some good occultic stuff and bad ones

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
@C42215131.
Like you said, this is a faceless forum, that indeed should not make us address others with disrespect. Am still saying, its okay pls. Don't take it to heart much.
Pls forgive.

And others in this thread, let's learn to respect the opinions of others.

Pls sir let it go. I guess Busybody stands reprimanded, that's why she's not answering back
Ma bi nu, biko.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
sylvalord:
buhahahahahaha..? Fool! Irresistible indeed. Bloody buffon.
You are so stuck here. Keep reading, you may grow a badly needed neuron

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
where op go since now?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
sad sad sad AH!!!!!!!, @Salivalord.
My Bible says, as a man thinks so he is, and out of the fulness of the heart the mouth speaks. Do you know what that means? The way you talk, that's the who you are.
Your words are full of bitterness. Again I say, don't jump off a cliff.
And, you may do well to address me as 'she', for I am a she.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Proverbs 12 vs 16:

A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
The best thing for us to do as Christians is to ignore the insults thrown at us or at our Maker, God Almighty..

Anyone that insults God has insulted his/her own very existence.
Anyone that feels insulted by another person should simply ignore the person, after-all silence is the best answer for a fool right?

This thread is for a spiritual purpose and not for insults. So let's get back to it's original purpose.

God bless you all

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
CharlyG1:
Proverbs 12 vs 16:

A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted.
Charles can u see wats going on in the thread? the main purpose of the thread is deviating to fights and e-quarrels. hope you know its not ordinary? its a deliberate act from a spiritual source. however pls continue posting more truths and insights. the wise ones will read them and ignore the fights and quarrels. just like sieving wheat from husks. God bless those who are wise to see the plan of the enemy and avoid them with humility and meekness

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
nnamdiosu:
Charles can u see wats going on in the thread? the main purpose of the thread is deviating to fights and e-quarrels. hope you know its not ordinary? its a deliberate act from a spiritual source. however pls continue posting more truths and insights. the wise ones will read them and ignore the fights and quarrels. just like sieving wheat from husks. God bless those who are wise to see the plan of the enemy and avoid them with humility and meekness

Yeah.. I'm seeing it my friend. I actually expected it to happen. The time is coming when the thread will actually get too hot (hotter than this), because God hasn't even started yet and see all the commotion happening. This is just a warm-up for what is yet to happen.

Many people will be delivered through this thread. Many people
And there's nothing Satan can do about it, he's just a roaring lion, a loud empty vessel.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
ccollins:
grin cheesy my bros. you never tell us on the born again sister tempting experience naa.. I need learn ooo, God will give us a glorious marriage in Jesus Name and also with right spouses

You may like that guy or lady, but does God want that to be your wife or husband?
For people who have been called into the office of Prophecy by Jesus Christ, It's God that will reveal your spouse to you. Yes.. I said it's God that will reveal your spouse to you.
For others, you may choose a spouse you sincerely love, then God will bless your marriage. God may still give you signs to let you know if you're on the right track.
Well, this is a story of me meeting a strange person.. Just like the girl i met at the university. But this one said she was a born-again Christian.

When I was in the University, I was traveling one day from the east to Lagos. I boarded a bus. In the bus was a young beautiful lady of about 27yrs old back then. I sat at the extreme back while she was a seat in front of me.

When the bus started moving, this girl started preaching, she preached for close to 2 hrs and everybody started becoming irritated because she spent so much time preaching, I was the only one that kept responding to some of her prayers, saying 'Yes', 'Amen'

After at about 5hrs, maybe at 3pm, the bus stopped for a break, everyone went to get something to eat. I approached this lady, I encouraged her and she warmed up to me, She told me her message in the bus was for me. I agreed, because I was spiritually weak then. We talked a little, then she started saying unbiblical things like 'Satan is a woman' etc. I became shocked. Was this girl for real? Was she trying to indoctrinate me with false doctrines?

We later exchanged phone numbers, I got to my house that night.. She called me that night, said she wanted to come to my house that week. I agreed. She came, met my parents. And when my dad asked her some questions over and over she kept changing mouth, saying very obvious lies. I was disappointed. My Dad called me aside and told me he didn't trust her, he said I should be careful.

This girl always touched me each time she talked with me, i didn't know why. When she touched me I would see marks all over my body, in the same exact places she touched me.. I always had strong sexual feelings each time she was near me, an uncontrollable urge so strong that I had to hide my er**tion. And there was a time when a couple drove in their car, they slowed down just to look at the girl then gave her a stern warning look, a hateful look, eyed her, looked at me and drove off. I was surprised, I asked her if she knew them, she said no. Hmnn, I started becoming suspicious.

When we went to the east, this girl took me to her church. Before that day, I had a revelation of a public primary school, i didn't even know what it meant but the next day when I went to the address of the church she gave me, It turned out to be the same primary school i saw in the dream, exactly the same.
She said their church were doing camping that's why they used the primary school.
I entered the church, the preacher was teaching on 'Demonology' which took me by surprise because that's an area that excites me due to my spiritual gift of warfare. But I didn't know why I was so uncomfortable. I kept shifting in my chair, something felt very wrong.

While we were praying, I closed my eyes and saw a trance. I saw that the people surrounding me in that church were not normal, their faces changed and they look like demon possessed people, with fangs and scary faces and instead of prayers, they were raining curses on me, they were all looking at me in that trance. That was when I knew i was in a wrong place. I became scared.
Now I wanted to leave the place badly, but they didn't want me to go.. Now I was more scared. At the end, I forced my way out and lied to the girl that I had something to do urgently. They took my number, I think i gave them a fake one though. The girl told me she was angry with me and said I can't marry her if I didn't attend her church. I was puzzled, I didn't even think we were dating and she's already thinking of marriage? wow.. I said all these in my mind

I usually felt a lack of confidence than usual each time I was with her, It was like a suppression on my spirit man.

As time passed I would have weird dreams, God would always show me this girl in my sleep, but I was too stubborn then. I would always see the girl naked and as a decaying corpse. This dream occurred for at least 3 times. Each time I had a bad dream about her, I would see lots of marks and scratches on my body.
The girl never told me where she lived, I never met any of her friends or relatives. She didn't want me to know much about her. I knew absolutely nothing about her..

To cut the story short, after so many strange happenings.. God gave me boldness and I told her I had to cut my friendship with her. She smiled and said, 'I already know, no problem, it's the way he wants it. After then I never saw her again, her phone numbers never went through again.

When You start having constant dreams about a certain matter, It's good you take it serious. Repetitive dreams is God's way of saying 'You're not listening to Me'.. So the dream keeps recurring
. Only God knows what would have happened in my case if I didn't cut off from the girl early enough.
Remain blessed.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
Relax brah. it aint that serious. all am saying is occult is not the word you think it is. just means ' hidden knowledge ' grin

there are some good occultic stuff and bad ones

Very well. I'm relaxed. We will discuss at length as soon as I find time. Just praying our discourse won't be hijacked by chaps we would rather do without.

Blessed Be.

P.S Maybe I should desist from using that word 'Occult' as it seems to be the stimulus for the conditioned reflex demonstrated by the 'Custodians of Christian Faith' ala Pavlov experiment. Will think of a suitable term couched in maybe scientific lingo. Funny enough this move of mine is exactly the opposite of that initiated by the occult fathers of years gone by who couched their occult theories and discoveries in Christian terminology to avoid the stake or guillotine. All I seem to be guilty of is 'asking why?'. In the world of religion that is a big taboo; to question established doctrines, dogma and traditions. I beg to differ.

History indeed repeats itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anas09:
@C42215131.
Like you said, this is a faceless forum, that indeed should not make us address others with disrespect. Am still saying, its okay pls. Don't take it to heart much.
Pls forgive.

And others in this thread, let's learn to respect the opinions of others.

Pls sir let it go. I guess Busybody stands reprimanded, that's why she's not answering back
Ma bi nu, biko.

It is well. Like I said, I felt remorse after posting my retorts to busybody with regards to his/her post attacking my person. That's not me. Usually, I just let it go as I feel the other chap is entitled to their opinion even if that opinion ion makes me out as a zombie.

The sword is sheated, the hatchet is buried and the books of sorrow closed. Blessed Be.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
No matter what you're passing through in your life.. No matter the challenge in your life or your family's, God is there to deliver you.

Keep the faith strong, Pray to Him and He will surely come to your aid. He loves you more than you can imagine.

God bless you all..

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have vowed, as long as I live.. I will expose the workings of Satan and his cohorts.
Since the day I started this thread, I have been having some attack dreams, also Godly dreams and Revelations.. So I vow to continue to uphold the Name of Jesus Christ and by His grace many will know the truth and be set free.

One night in school, I was having sexual thoughts on my bed, having dirty thoughts at about 2am or thereabout. I was spiritually weak then.. Suddenly I heard a bold, strong voice mock me.. It said 'Charles, the one who is spiritually sensitive'.. Then it laughed at me mockingly in the most wicked laughter I have ever heard. I knew something was up, I looked at my room mate who was with me in the room, I didn't say anything.

Now I got up and went out to pee. All of a sudden I saw a white spirit, wearing a white gown. This is the same false angel I had seen while growing up as a child, the same one Jesus spoke to me about when I was in secondary school.
While I was peeing and I saw the demonic entity. It was very close to me, just about 4 feet away, facing me. Out of fear I shouted 'Jesus' Jesus!. My pee stopped sharp sharp.

The evil being let out a demonic laugh. Yeah, he actually laughed at me, and floated above the ground. My pee had automatically stopped, but my feet didn't want to run. I kept looking at the false angel as it glided in it's white linen hurriedly away from me.. It glided fast away from me as if Someone was there with me too. My heart was pounding, my pulse was racing. It was that scary! I could feel the power of that evil being.

After it was out of sight, I ran into my room and told my room mates. No one believed me. What I saw or have been seeing was actually a fallen angel(not even a demon), I'm beginning to think if that's Satan himself because Jesus came to me personally and spoke to me about this spirit.

After this experience, this spirit attacked me again after some years.. One day I felt its presence in my room and I asked 'What is your name?' and it replied 'The Pursuing Guard'. The spirit tends to always speak in a mockery tone.
After some research I realized it actually meant 'The Pursuing Guardian' The fallen Angels were called Watchers or Guardians.. The Pursuing Guard relates to Satan. No wonder the Bible says 'Satan disguises as an Angel of light' 2Corinthians 11 vs 4.

So for those people seeing fallen angels and demon spirits, pls take these notes carefully:
* If you have a calling by God on your life, they will appear to you like an angel to indoctrinate you, they come most times at childhood (they'll teach you good things at first, then later as you trust them, they'll show their true evil nature). Pls do not believe or accept them
* Never run away when you see them (that gives them morale to follow you or attack you at another time)
* When you see a spirit clothed in white gown looking like an angel, pls don't just assume its an Angel.. If the spirit doesn't speak to you or has no Godly message for you, if it just keeps staring at you, then that is a fallen angel not even a demon.. A fallen angel. Do not speak to it. It wants to deceive you.
* Do not show any sign of fear (they feed off your fear, it gives them energy and morale)
* Do not engage in a conversation with them (if you think say you get too much mind, try it at your own risk)
* Do not follow the spirit even when it slides away from you (like in my own case, the spirit may slide away to tempt you into following it, if you try it, you are on your own-OYO. The rule is that an evil spirit won't hurt you if you come across one in-deliberately like in my case, but if you willingly follow it, you have given the demon permission to harm you.)
* Rebuke the spirit and tell it to flee in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I pray the Lord's protection be over you. God be with you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shumuel(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmm We are plenty, if you notice your power has decreased, check back on when you started having Pre-marital sex, that was what i believe reduced mine, though it was based Dream power, never really had physical experiences.

Cc CharlyG1

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
ccollins:
where op go since now?

I full ground bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
shumuel:
Hmm We are plenty, if you notice your power has decreased, check back on when you started having Pre-marital sex, that was what i believe reduced mine, though it was based Dream power, never really had physical experiences.

Cc CharlyG1

Correction... 'If you notice the power of God in your life has decreased' smiley

Yeah, You're absolutely right. Though the gift is still there, it's only suppressed due to an on-going sin. The moment the sin stops, the gift begins to stir again and starts to grow stronger. The more time you spend with God in prayer, reading His word, evangelizing etc.. The Holy Spirit stirs the gift within you to blow out. Then the person becomes very sensitive to things of the Spirit.

The gift works through the power of the Holy Spirit.
God bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Arnoldy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
CharlyG1:
I have vowed, as long as I live.. I will expose the workings of Satan and his cohorts.
Since the day I started this thread, I have been having some attack dreams, also Godly dreams and Revelations.. So I vow to continue to uphold the Name of Jesus Christ and by His grace many will know the truth and be set free.

One night in school, I was having sexual thoughts on my bed, having dirty thoughts at about 2am or thereabout. I was spiritually weak then.. Suddenly I heard a bold, strong voice mock me.. It said 'Charles, the one who is spiritually sensitive'.. Then it laughed at me mockingly in the most wicked laughter I have ever heard. I knew something was up, I looked at my room mate who was with me in the room, I didn't say anything.

Now I got up and went out to pee. All of a sudden I saw a white spirit, wearing a white gown. This is the same false angel I had seen while growing up as a child, the same one Jesus spoke to me about when I was in secondary school.
While I was peeing and I saw the demonic entity. It was very close to me, just about 4 feet away, facing me. Out of fear I shouted 'Jesus' Jesus!. My pee stopped sharp sharp.

The evil being let out a demonic laugh. Yeah, he actually laughed at me, and floated above the ground. My pee had automatically stopped, but my feet didn't want to run. I kept looking at the false angel as it glided in it's white linen hurriedly away from me.. It glided fast away from me as if Someone was there with me too. My heart was pounding, my pulse was racing. It was that scary! I could feel the power of that evil being.

After it was out of sight, I ran into my room and told my room mates. No one believed me. What I saw or have been seeing was actually a fallen angel(not even a demon), I'm beginning to think if that's Satan himself because Jesus came to me personally and spoke to me about this spirit.

After this experience, this spirit attacked me again after some years.. One day I felt its presence in my room and I asked 'What is your name?' and it replied 'The Pursuing Guard'. The spirit tends to always speak in a mockery tone.
After some research I realized it actually meant 'The Pursuing Guardian' The fallen Angels were called Watchers or Guardians.. The Pursuing Guard relates to Satan. No wonder the Bible says 'Satan disguises as an Angel of light' 2Corinthians 11 vs 4.

So for those people seeing fallen angels and demon spirits, pls take these notes carefully:
* If you have a calling by God on your life, they will appear to you like an angel to indoctrinate you, they come most times at childhood (they'll teach you good things at first, then later as you trust them, they'll show their true evil nature). Pls do not believe or accept them
* Never run away when you see them (that gives them morale to follow you or attack you at another time)
* When you see a spirit clothed in white gown looking like an angel, pls don't just assume its an Angel.. If the spirit doesn't speak to you or has no Godly message for you, if it just keeps staring at you, then that is a fallen angel not even a demon.. A fallen angel. Do not speak to it. It wants to deceive you.
* Do not show any sign of fear (they feed off your fear, it gives them energy and morale)
* Do not engage in a conversation with them (if you think say you get too much mind, try it at your own risk)
* Do not follow the spirit even when it slides away from you (like in my own case, the spirit may slide away to tempt you into following it, if you try it, you are on your own-OYO. The rule is that an evil spirit won't hurt you if you come across one in-deliberately like in my case, but if you willingly follow it, you have given the demon permission to harm you.)
* Rebuke the spirit and tell it to flee in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I pray the Lord's protection be over you. God be with you in Jesus Name.. Amen.
This reminds me of a terrifying dream I had one night. I was playing with an object on a beachy kind of sand, can't really remember the shape of d object but I know it had a scorpion kind of tail. The devil himself came to warn me, he said he was going to kill me or destroy me (can't really remember d exact word he used) if I played with it again. he told me that thing was one of his loyal servants, he even showed me Isaiah in that dream how he died through sawing. I saw Isaiah's sawed head (not sawed from d neck but from d skull area) and told me twas because he (Isaiah) was playing with that his loyal servant. Before that time I never knew how Isaiah died twas when I researched I saw that Isaiah was sawed to death. Remain a blessing and keep the Testimony coming! The devil can't hurt you bcoz All Power belongs to GOD, for it's in the name of JESUS CHRIST we prevail. JESUS said "I AM with you always even to d end of d world." We overcome by the BLOOD Of The LAMB and by the words of our testimonies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2015
@4C2214131. Thank you very much. You are indeed a gentleman.

Blessed be Yahwey the Custodian of all things.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Arnoldy:
This reminds me of a terrifying dream I had one night. I was playing with an object on a beachy kind of sand, can't really remember the shape of d object but I know it had a scorpion kind of tail. The devil himself came to warn me, he said he was going to kill me or destroy me (can't really remember d exact word he used) if I played with it again. he told me that thing was one of his loyal servants, he even showed me Isaiah in that dream how he died through sawing. I saw Isaiah's sawed head (not sawed from d neck but from d skull area) and told me twas because he (Isaiah) was playing with that his loyal servant. Before that time I never knew how Isaiah died twas when I researched I saw that Isaiah was sawed to death. Remain a blessing and keep the Testimony coming! The devil can't hurt you bcoz All Power belongs to GOD, for it's in the name of JESUS CHRIST we prevail. JESUS said "I AM with you always even to d end of d world." We overcome by the BLOOD Of The LAMB and by the words of our testimonies.

Hmnn.. Thank you for the prayers and the encouragement. You may have a prophetic calling on your life. Have you asked God about this? I guess you know you have a prophetic gift.
Your dream reminds me of the scripture, Luke 10 vs 19 which says:

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

The interpretation to your revelation is straightforward as you know. Satan is threatening you. Scorpions in the dream usually represent evil spirits. This now means that Satan has seen that God wants to use you against his kingdom, so he (satan) is threatening you with death.

Please groove on.. Ignore Satan's empty threats. Let God use you to wreck havoc in his(satan's) kingdom, You're safe in God's hands.

I'd like to hear more from you Arnoldy. God bless you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2015
4C2215131:

You'd be doing well to let your 'Busybody' friend put a check on her tongue and utterances.

If she calls me out, she won't like it at all!

Why is this addressed to you? She mentioned me and some others I don't even know in the most derogatory of terms while replying a post of yours.

My stance here has always been to read, comment when I have something to say and learn when I read something worthwhile. I do not ever force my views on people. Each to his own has always been my guiding philosophy as every man has a story to tell never minding if he's deluded or not.

Talk to that person whomever he/she is. That busybody moniker should steer clear from my space, both online and ethereal. I thrive on warfare!

I really have no idea why you have seen fit to address the above post to me. I certainly do not care for your very condescending tone. A cursory glance a few pages backwards shows that the post you refer to as being derogatory towards you was in response to somebody else and nothing to do with me. In fact Busybody2 mentions my name and admonishes me to give my life to Christ and that was it. Now, having not exchanged remarks with you prior, I can think of no other reason why you would address me in the above manner.

Others have apologised on behalf of Busybody2 for the remarks, I also add mine as well, we never take a sledgehammer to a fly, your responses have been over the top!

I trust that now you may realise you made an error in directing the above post at me, naturally you will rectify the situation post-haste.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Threads of all types and subjects get derailed. Many cults hold onto crazy and wild beliefs and regard anybody challenging them as enemies of the truth. It is PERFECTLY normal to run into those who don't subscribe to your belief system and wisdom demands an answer with meekness not seeing demons anywhere. That defense mechanism is intellectual/spiritual blackmail which is applied to enforce conformity.

What you are saying in other words is 'it is either you see it my way or you are wrong'.

If you really have the word of truth, if you are really filled with Holy Spirit, you should like Stephen speak with wisdom that can't be withstood. So please, don't spiritualize your inability to defend your beliefs biblically.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2015
4C2215131:

Learn humility and civility and you'll see how far you'll go. Calling me stupid. If you meet me in person are you sure you can call me that to my face Mr. Vooks, are you sure? Shake my head...
I would gladly call you that in your face. I really am allergic to misogyny. How do you insult women as to demean them the the very virtue of their gender? If you are married and have no qualms addressing your wife as 'woman!', then keep it to your slave/wife.

We can apologize and all and foolishness is foolishness. Stop projecting your machismo and brawl here where brains are at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

I would gladly call you that in your face. I really am allergic to misogyny. How do you insult women as to demean them the the very virtue of their gender? If you are married and have no qualms addressing your wife as 'woman!', then keep it to your slave/wife.

We can apologize and all and foolishness is foolishness. Stop projecting your machismo and brawl here where brains are at work.

I'm done with you. Each to his own.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2015
4C2215131:

I'm done with you. Each to his own.
Am not done with you, when you try to talk down to these honorable daughters of Zion, I will be on your case like white on rice. Aight?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nelkoko: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2015
Brod....dis is d most stern warning i have ever come across.....bros e don do
4C2215131:

Woman! You'd do well to curb your tongue!? Have I ever joined issues with you. Do you see me joining issues with people!!!

Woman! For the life of you don't EVER in your misguided sense of aloofness and misappropriated pride take a swipe at me again. Never! Don't EVER mention my moniker, in fact I'm invisible where you are concerned!

Good Lord! Such insults spewing forth from a self processed Christian! Jesus! What kind of mother or wife are you with such an unbridled tongue!

What do you even think you know?! What experience do you have. I stand here before the Great White Throne to tell you that I have stood before the presence of entities that will make you pee your pants and ponder about your sanity, you'll tear out your hair by their roots shouting 'Blood of Jesus' all througj the encounter. This submission I make with all humbleness of heart.

What do you know? Have I ever come forth to denigrate the person of Jesus Christ? What is wrong with you woman!? Do you even think you know Him more than I do? Are you alright?! Don't push me lady!

Are you alright?! Woman! What is wrong with you. Be extremely careful. People like you make the evil in godly men arise. You are the first person that will insult me in NL and what makes it mind-boggling is we do not have anything in common here! Did I join issues with you?

This may be a faceless forum, but in the metaphysical where all things are decided, there is no such thing as facelessness.

BE WARNED! DO NOT FOR THE LIFE OF YOU ENGAGE ME AGAIN. THE PROECTION YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE MAY ALREADY HAVE A BROKEN PASS ABOUT IT (NO THANKS TO YOUR ATTITUDE AS EXEMPLIFIED BY YOUR UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON MY PERSON) AND THAT IS WHERE THE PLUNDERER AND STEALER OF SOULS MAY SEEK ENTRANCE.

LET HE THAT HATH WISDOM HERE WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCHES.

ONCE AGAIN, BE WARNED!

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
There is a price to pay to be a minister or vessel of signs and wonders, one of which is a readiness to operate in both physical and spiritual realms simultaneously. When you pay this price, you will start seeing the invisible. You will not only see angels and the heavenly hosts like Elisha's servant in today's Bible reading, you might equally see demons. This should not scare you. When you can see demons, you will immediately see them in any demon-possessed individual brought to you, and when you cast them out, you will be able to know whether they have really gone or are just pretending to have done so. Asking demons how many they are inside their victim is of no use when the minister cannot see them. Even if there is just one of them, because you cannot see him, he can lie to you. How prepared are you to pay the price?

( Source: Open Heavens volume 15 )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Busybody2(f): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=1pt]

4C2215131:

Woman! You'd do well to curb your tongue!? Have I ever joined issues with you. Do you see me joining issues with people!!!

Woman! For the life of you don't EVER in your misguided sense of aloofness and misappropriated pride take a swipe at me again. Never! Don't EVER mention my moniker, in fact I'm invisible where you are concerned!

Good Lord! Such insults spewing forth from a self processed Christian! Jesus! What kind of mother or wife are you with such an unbridled tongue!

What do you even think you know?! What experience do you have. I stand here before the Great White Throne to tell you that I have stood before the presence of entities that will make you pee your pants and ponder about your sanity, you'll tear out your hair by their roots shouting 'Blood of Jesus' all througj the encounter. This submission I make with all humbleness of heart.

What do you know? Have I ever come forth to denigrate the person of Jesus Christ? What is wrong with you woman!? Do you even think you know Him more than I do? Are you alright?! Don't push me lady!

Are you alright?! Woman! What is wrong with you. Be extremely careful. People like you make the evil in godly men arise. You are the first person that will insult me in NL and what makes it mind-boggling is we do not have anything in common here! Did I join issues with you?

This may be a faceless forum, but in the metaphysical where all things are decided, there is no such thing as facelessness.

BE WARNED! DO NOT FOR THE LIFE OF YOU ENGAGE ME AGAIN. THE PROECTION YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE MAY ALREADY HAVE A BROKEN PASS ABOUT IT (NO THANKS TO YOUR ATTITUDE AS EXEMPLIFIED BY YOUR UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON MY PERSON) AND THAT IS WHERE THE PLUNDERER AND STEALER OF SOULS MAY SEEK ENTRANCE.

ONCE AGAIN, BE WARNED!

4C2215131:

You'd be doing well to let your 'Busybody' friend put a check on her tongue and utterances.
If she calls me out, she won't like it at all!

Why is this addressed to you? She mentioned me and some others I don't even know in the most derogatory of terms while replying a post of yours.

My stance here has always been to read, comment when I have something to say and learn when I read something worthwhile. I do not ever force my views on people. Each to his own has always been my guiding philosophy as every man has a story to tell never minding if he's deluded or not.

Talk to that person whomever he/she is. That busybody moniker should steer clear from my space, both online and ethereal. I thrive on warfare!

4C2215131:

ONCE AGAIN, BE WARNED!

4C2215131:

And one other thing you must know, I am an extremely busy person hence I didn't see this vomit of a post of yours calling me out...til now Folks like you be the reason why a lot of smart folks dont like posting stuff as knuckleheads such as yourself always end up attacking their theories emotionally rather than intellectually.

Their person and supposed irrational thoughts are not spared by your self-righteous crusade. Why is it irrational? Simply because it failed your supposed test of rational and coherent thoughts, a theory you in turn borrowed and espoused from some one else. Why you think that authority was infallible with respect to his/her postulated theory (ies) is a matter for another day.

Now that I am here I've read some of your post (still too busy to read all) and I shake my head at some of your submissions.

When I started my journey, I met a whole lot of folks like you. In fact the modern occult movement is peopled more by your kind than any other;folks who due to the effect of the collective consciousness owning to their environment cannot properly grasp occult knowledge independent of their preconceived notions. Hence to forge ahead, occultism is made to 'fit' into their belief system or sacrificed on an alter of spiritual convenience- their pathetic attempt at having the best of both worlds.

You have so much to learn. Whether you choose to believe that is your cup of tea. Once again, stay away from 4C2215131.

4C2215131:

So you'd abide and suffer the busybody chap to rain insults on people whom he/she has no dealings with? At least speaking from my own perspective. Did you read the last paragraph of the post the Silvalord chap quoted?

You'd do well to read it. Blessed Be.

4C2215131:

Warn her very well. Everybody save the Almighty God who sits on The Great White Throne and the host of heaven can be touched! Everyone, myself inclusive.

What separates the adepts from the teethers is how do you deal with the touch, do you buckle under or do you absorb the evil energy and go about your daily business.

Never start a fight that can't be won. There are no such things as dead heroes and even the Almighty sometimes removes the hedge of protection to teach someone a lesson...the lesson of humility and knowing how to address people.

4C2215131:

I will not be drawn into a war of ords with anyone here. I see y'all spoiling for a fight. I won't make your day. I have my reasons.

I even regret my replies to that busybodie post, I let down my guard and became vulnerable. It will never repeat itself. I am far bigger than this and was supposed to take the insults in stride but, I have learnt from the experience.

Having said this, all of you can come at me with whatever you want. I remain myself and y'all will get nothing from me. Nothing.

You don't understand much. Maybe you do in your own way. Like I always say each to his own. You have a definition for occultism, hmmm...shakes head.

Well I have said my bit. Please y'all should desisit from dragging me to your discussions or verbal duels
That is all I ask.

@vooks, you tell me to come at you. And you do so with such insolence. Do continue. Why should I? Do I have an issue with you, I don't. So sorry I will not take the gauntlet you threw down. Sometimes I truly regret why I speak at all in this forum. I regret it so much. Just messing up my equilibrium, something I can Ill afford.

But then I realise that there are some great minds here who drop nuggets in a dignified manner. I guess the gilt will always attach itself to the gold.

4C2215131:

On second thought, you addressed me as stupid. I never quoted you, replied to a post of yours, or remotely abused you. Yet you rain insults on me not even taking time to analyse the issue at hand.

How can change come when we conduct ourselves in the manner you just did.

There was a chap I quoted with regards to the insults busybody rained on me even though I never knew she existed on NL til I saw her insults on my person. I think the chap's moniker is as09 or something. You know the reply I got? One of wisdom.

He understood my anger and pain and apologized on behalf of the one who attacked me without provocation. Now today, you mention me and rain insults on me again. You've got your work cut out for you.

An advice, a faceless forum here may be but, ALWAYS guard your utterances as the power of life and death are in the tongue. Learn humility and civility and you'll see how far you'll go. Calling me stupid. If you meet me in person are you sure you can call me that to my face Mr. Vooks, are you sure? Shake my head...

You may come at me with insults again by way of replying this post of mine but, I'm done here. If only ignorance was an excuse in the court of life...if only.

4C2215131:

Again, I was on the verge of initiating an intellectual discussion with you as you totally don't understand what I was saying in my post that what you quoted. Breaking stuff down so you understand what I meant by my post until I realised that my post will definitely make 'no sense' so I decided to keep my peace.

If Olaadegbu (don't know if I got the moniker right) is reading this; my good Sir, hope you now understand what I said in the reply to your post about my elaborating more on the seeing Angels without assistance stuff. You see how I've been treated in a thread I hardly participated in save a post or two. Blessed Be.

4C2215131:

Very well. I'm relaxed. We will discuss at length as soon as I find time. Just praying our discourse won't be hijacked by chaps we would rather do without.

Blessed Be.

P.S Maybe I should desist from using that word 'Occult' as it seems to be the stimulus for the conditioned reflex demonstrated by the 'Custodians of Christian Faith' ala Pavlov experiment. Will think of a suitable term couched in maybe scientific lingo. Funny enough this move of mine is exactly the opposite of that initiated by the occult fathers of years gone by who couched their occult theories and discoveries in Christian terminology to avoid the stake or guillotine. All I seem to be guilty of is 'asking why?'. In the world of religion that is a big taboo; to question established doctrines, dogma and traditions. I beg to differ.

History indeed repeats itself.

4C2215131:

It is well. Like I said, I felt remorse after posting my retorts to busybody with regards to his/her post attacking my person. That's not me. Usually, I just let it go as I feel the other chap is entitled to their opinion even if that opinion ion makes me out as a zombie.

The sword is sheated, the hatchet is buried and the books of sorrow closed. Blessed Be.

Sarassin:

I really have no idea why you have seen fit to address the above post to me. I certainly do not care for your very condescending tone. A cursory glance a few pages backwards shows that the post you refer to as being derogatory towards you was in response to somebody else and nothing to do with me. In fact Busybody2 mentions my name and admonishes me to give my life to Christ and that was it. Now, having not exchanged remarks with you prior, I can think of no other reason why you would address me in the above manner.

Others have apologised on behalf of Busybody2 for the remarks, I also add mine as well, we never take a sledgehammer to a fly, your responses have been over the top!

I trust that now you may realise you made an error in directing the above post at me, naturally you will rectify the situation post-haste.

Thanks in advance.

4C2215131:

I don't understand what you're saying. I stated the reason for addressing you in that manner in my post.
Again I appealed to you to 'call her to caution'. Thought you'd perceive the intent behind my post.
I never criticized you for her post. I even tried explaining why I sent you that post and my explanation had nothing to do whatsoever with indicting you in her rant.
I don't ever come at people who have I have no business coming at. It's against my personal philosophy and certain creeds I have espoused .
I only appealed to you due to the implied respect the busybody chap has for you as mentioned in his/her post so I was deferring to a supposed higher authority to call to order a 'surbodinate' of sort given the scenario. But obviously I was wrong.
Again if you are adding your voice to the apology, you'd have stopped at that. Qualifying your apology by infering that I am brewing a storm in a tea cup ala the sledgehammer..." remark detracts from your intent.
If you see nothing seriously wrong in the unwholesome language that busybody used in describing myself and some other chaps, well I guess I am guilty of using a sledgehammer.
Furthermore, my tone was far from condescending. You do not report someone ,asking for redress, to a subordinate of the erring party, you report to a superior. How that becomes condescending to you is beyond me.
While I apologize for any slight my post may have caused your person, I also do not abide the language of your post making me out to be a cry baby and some attention seeking individual that can't be pacified.
If you follow my posts you'd know that I have moved on from this matter. In fact I am weary of this issue. There are more pertinent matters to attend to .
This thread is being appreciated by certain folks who are benefitting from it, God forbid that I will be manipulated to derail or put a spanner in the works as I am all about development and growth.
My apologies to CharlyG1 who birthed this thread, it wasn't my intention to create noise and interference but, I am just mortal. I was attacked and my instincts swung into action;repel the attack by attacking back and the collateral damage seems to be a derailing of the thread. I am sorry.
Blessed Be.
[/size]

At Vooks, et al

First appearance counts a lot - All I remember of 4C's moniker was of someone who waltzed into this thread smugly exchanging snide comments with the likes of directionless sylvalord and co who were purposely denigrating this thread, so what sorta shade of red carpet was he expecting me to lay on for his ilk? To the extent that he had to spit out his dummy and slyly put Sukkot and Sarassin down just to validate himself just because I complimented their intelligence!!! Wow!!! Next time he should guard his utterances well if he want to be held in the same high esteem otherwise I will call out any moniker as I deem fit and nobody can do diddly-squat about it.

A quick glance at 4C's previous posts shows he is somewhat knowledgeable but all he keeps saying is "he does not feel Nairalanders can deal with his high intelligence and understand..." When you Vooks came in to challenge some stuffs and I took you on, you made sure you backed it up every time with credible references and a cursory look at your previous posts shows you are highly intelligent, exposed and well read as well...and 4C wanna be lecturing me about humility, oh please!

Anyway I am glad all is well that ends well and he has thrown in the olive branch. (((Hugs all round)))
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Sarassin:

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand what you're saying. I stated the reason for addressing you in that manner in my post.

Again I appealed to you to 'call her to caution'. Thought you'd perceive the intent behind my post.

I never criticized you for her post. I even tried explaining why I sent you that post and my explanation had nothing to do whatsoever with indicting you in her rant.

I don't ever come at people who have I have no business coming at. It's against my personal philosophy and certain creeds I have espoused .

I only appealed to you due to the implied respect the busybody chap has for you as mentioned in his/her post so I was deferring to a supposed higher authority to call to order a 'surbodinate' of sort given the scenario. But obviously I was wrong.

Again if you are adding your voice to the apology, you'd have stopped at that. Qualifying your apology by infering that I am brewing a storm in a tea cup ala the sledgehammer..." remark detracts from your intent.

If you see nothing seriously wrong in the unwholesome language that busybody used in describing myself and some other chaps, well I guess I am guilty of using a sledgehammer.

Furthermore, my tone was far from condescending. You do not report someone ,asking for redress, to a subordinate of the erring party, you report to a superior. How that becomes condescending to you is beyond me.

While I apologize for any slight my post may have caused your person, I also do not abide the language of your post making me out to be a cry baby and some attention seeking individual that can't be pacified.

If you follow my posts you'd know that I have moved on from this matter. In fact I am weary of this issue. There are more pertinent matters to attend to .

This thread is being appreciated by certain folks who are benefitting from it, God forbid that I will be manipulated to derail or put a spanner in the works as I am all about development and growth.

My apologies to CharlyG1 who birthed this thread, it wasn't my intention to create noise and interference but, I am just mortal. I was attacked and my instincts swung into action;repel the attack by attacking back and the collateral damage seems to be a derailing of the thread. I am sorry.

Blessed Be.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Nelkoko:
Brod....dis is d most stern warning i have ever come across.....bros e don do

Greetings. If you check out my posts prior this, you'd see I have moved on and put the whole sad episode in the past. It was a learning process for me.

At the stern warning lol, I guess it was the baser man in me yapping. The beast that always lies reposed waiting for a chance to wreak havoc deservedly or otherwise. You know what, we all have it and it has caused many a sorrow to folks more reason why we really need to stay connected to God. How we manage it is the key and you can be rest assured the beast has been thoroughly thrashed for embarrassing me in the manner it did.

No wahala and thanks for your wise input. Blessed Be.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Anas09:
@4C2214131. Thank you very much. You are indeed a gentleman.

Blessed be Yahwey the Custodian of all things.

Hmmm...Yahweh the Custodian of all things.

Me Lady, you speak in the language of the....?

It is somehow usual in the world of esoteric sciences to use such words hence my...? Could you be an adherent of an alternative or modified or better yet customised path to that instituted by a GodMan some 2000 plus years ago?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Busybody2:

At Vooks, et al

[size=2pt]

[/size]

First appearance counts a lot - All I remember of 4C's moniker was of someone who waltzed into this thread smugly exchanging snide comments with the likes of directionless sylvalord and co who were purposely denigrating this thread, so what sorta shade of red carpet was he expecting me to lay on for his ilk? To the extent that he had to spit out his dummy and slyly put Sukkot and Sarassin down just to validate himself just because I complimented their intelligence!!! Wow!!! Next time he should guard his utterances well if he want to be held in the same high esteem otherwise I will call out any moniker as I deem fit and nobody can do diddly-squat about it.

A quick glance at 4C's previous posts shows he is somewhat knowledgeable but all he keeps saying is "he does not feel Nairalanders can deal with his high intelligence and understand..." You came in to challenge some stuffs but you made sure you backed it up every time with credible references and a cursory look at your previous posts shows you are highly intelligent, exposed and well read as well...and 4C wanna be lecturing me about humility, oh please!

Anyway I am glad all is well that ends well and he has thrown in the olive branch.

There won't be a next time. I'm done here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.