Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803783 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
JMG1:

"the is a difference between the presence of the Holy Spirit and the power of the Holy Spirit. His presence is everywhere but His power can be limited"

The text above caught my attention. infact your explanation explains it better,the eyes of my understanding is really enlightened by it.

Am soooooooooo taking the full opportunity on this,never underestimating the power that work in us if we do it by faith.

Now I see that the Holy Spirit has led me to post the question that I and ofcouse everyone might take charge of this wonderful opportunity to not only use it for protection from powers of darkness but also to the Glory of God.
Am glad it helped, the job of d 5 fold ministry in the Church of Jesus is to equip d saints to do d work of ministry so d body of Christ can b edified. Here on this thread, there are teachers,pastors, apostles, prophet nd evangelists. We are here to edify each other, dats y we have one or two new thing we can learn from any post of a believer on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
There is a site posted here before about free download of christian books(Authorised) but i cant remember the site again. I hope brethren in the house can help me with the sites to download authorised free downloadable christian books.
More Grace to my brethren in this Holy family.
One Blood in our veins.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Good day house.
Please I have a little question of no great importance, but it's bothering me. Am addicted to reading the harry potter books series, over and over and over again. Once when I was browsing I saw a site where people said it opens way for demonic possession. Ever since, I have been afraid of reading it. Though the interest is still there because it's a good read.
I wish to know if reading it has any bad spiritual significance or leads to possession.

Please clarify me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Alexandro15:
Good day house.
Please I have a little question of no great importance, but it's bothering me. Am addicted to reading the harry potter books series, over and over and over again. Once when I was browsing I saw a site where people said it opens way for demonic possession. Ever since, I have been afraid of reading it. Though the interest is still there because it's a good read.
I wish to know if reading it has any bad spiritual significance or leads to possession.

CharlyG1, Anas09, Oyeludef, Goodmuyis, Hananhezron, Nnamdiosu, lamasta and all, please clarify me.
Sorry for this, but are you a christian? If yes, what kind of a christian are you?
What triggers the interest for you to read it over and over and over again? Information builds us. What we hear is the totality of what we will eventually become.
Let me tell u this. I almost went into Astral projection just by reading books. I read the "Third Eye" by Tuesday Lopsanrampad, I tried, I stopped, I wasn't ready. When I read "Doctor from Lama", I thought I was ready. The vivid description of how the other side is and what happens there, it was so easy, so I decided I was ready to do it. With the Instructions well layed out before me, I Ventured out, Only God helped me to retrieve myself.

Listen Child of God. Your Mind is a portal. It opens and closes to whatever you one yourself to. Through it God works, through it Satan operates and manipulates you. Doubt, unbeliefs, faith, fear, love, all comes from your mind. It's very important. Control it.

Information coming from particular sources makes us who we are today. Non of us has ever seen Christ in person, we read about him or were told about him, yet we belief. Criminals drop their guns, prostitutes leave their trade, witches now preach the gospel.
I know an ex-Militant who is now a preacher of the gospel, now going back to those creeks trying to reach his ex-colleagues. What happened? He heard, read and listened.

Most Islamic radicals chopping off heads of even their family members today, read stuff in the Internet, then listened. And some of those same Islamic Radicals can hear stuff, listen and drop those weapons and become harmless as sheep.

Harry Potter is about Witch Craft and Magic. A satanic Quest to Indoctrinate the minds of the youth to like the act of Witch Craft. They want you to look at Witchcraft as beneficial if you use it rightly. Satan wants you to accept him, by telling you that he is good. Through Harry Potter, you should beleive that there's good witch Craft and bad Witch craft. But ask your self. Is there good and a bad Satan? A black and white Satan?

Why do they call it Black and white Witch? Even today, most of us have believed that the White man witch craft is good, because it's used to develop technology while Africans witchcraft is bad, because it is used to only cause harm. To the eyes of the ignorant, this may sound true, but what those with insight look out for is "motive".

Why do they all do it? Both black and white witches. Why?" Turn man from God, is the WHY"

Now let me tell you what you may not have realized. The reason you keep going back to that book is because, you have been convinced that there are good witches and you want to be the good witch.

You desire magic, albeit unknowingly. A spirit is already in you drawing you subtly towards magic. A day will come when you'll meet someone who will say or do something similar to what you have been reading and Viola! You'd ve made a breakthrough. The spirit in you will still be the spirit in that person MANIPULATING both of you. It could take a while. Satan is patient. The many magicians today, go on Google and find out how they started. Curiosity though the books they read.

The Holy Spirit says Guide your heart with all diligence for out of it comes the ISSUES OF LIFE. Proveebs 4:23

And;
Do you not know that to whom you yield your memebers, you become a servant to obey?
Romans:6:16
Your eyes, ears hands, and especially your mind are your members and to whom your yield (submit) to, ( Satan or God, and you must submit to one. No middle grounds) you become servant to obey. This is my bit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wow I've missed a lot sha. There is always something to learn here. Concerning the question abt the flesh and spirit, All of you have spoken well. There is one dimension to it, I got more light on recently that I wanna add.
Colossians 2:20- 23 Particularly verse 23. Mplified
20 If then you have died with Christ to material ways of looking at things and have escaped from the world’s crude and elemental notions and teachings of externalism, why do you live as if you still belong to the world? [Why do you submit to rules and regulations? —such as]

21 Do not handle [this] , Do not taste [that] , Do not even touch [them] ,

22 Referring to things all of which perish with being used. To do this is to follow human precepts and doctrines.

23 Such [practices] have indeed the outward appearance [that popularly passes] for wisdom, in promoting self-imposed rigor of devotion and delight in self-humiliation and severity of discipline of the body, but they are of no value in checking the indulgence of the flesh (the lower nature) . [Instead, they do not honor God but serve only to indulge the flesh]

In our quest to subdue the Flesh we must be cautious to be led by d Holy Spirit oR else it will be in vain. We must understand that the flesh is also vital for the pursuit of our heavenly mandate. Speaking of Jesus the Bible says a body have I prepared him (Heb 10:5, Jesus required his body, so we need ours too) . We are to present our body as a "LIVING" sacrifice not DEAD, we are to ensure it doesnt dominate us but not to kill it. in a religious attempt to subdue the flesh some people do extreme things. For example I have heard from at least two revered men in the faith Who went to extremes IN fastings and excessive work despising rest in both cases they fell ill and nearly died until they repented. God also cares about our body, take care of it. Eat well, dress well (albeit not provocatively), exercise too cheesy. For bodily exercise profited little(2tim 4:cool, it didn't say it didn't profit at all.. Sometimes in our excessive bid to discipline the flesh, we actually can fall into the flesh. Let's be led always, checking our conscience to see if it agrees with what we do. If the Holy Spirit through the inner man says it's time to eat "Sharwama" Or watch a GOOD movie, Do it. grin The life changing lesson you need may just be there. Don't say No, I must be spiritual ooh, so I must Pray 5hrs instead. grin or When it says buy a Good cologne to Smell good and u said NO. I must be sprikoko, Expensive perf Ke! God Forbid you lose your God ordained helper that day because, you smell funny to him or her grin . BE LED. SPIRITUALITY IS NOT RELIGIOUSITY. I KNOW OF A FRIEND WHO GOT HIS GOD ORDAINED VISION ON A SUNDAY MORNING WHILE GOING TO CHURCH, THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO HIM NOT TO. IT SOUNDED ODD BUT THAT SAME MORNING, THE HOLY SPIRIT VISITED HIM AT HOME AND GAVE HIM HIS MINISTRY. I PRAY WE WILL NEVER MISS THE GENUINE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
I
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bass7: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
I love this thread, always following up with all your contributions. keep the word of GOD burning brethrens, I sincerely pray to be like you. I love you all but love GOD most. Bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Anas09:
Sorry for this, but are you a christian? If yes, what kind of a christian are you?
What triggers the interest for you to read it over and over and over again? Information builds us. What we hear is the totality of what we will eventually become.
Let me tell u this. I almost went into Astral projection just by reading books. I read the "Third Eye" by Tuesday Lopsanrampad, I tried, I stopped, I wasn't ready. When I read "Doctor from Lama", I thought I was ready. The vivid description of how the other side is and what happens there, it was so easy, so I decided I was ready to do it. With the Instructions well layed out before me, I Ventured out, Only God helped me to retrieve myself.

Listen Child of God. Your Mind is a portal. It opens and closes to whatever you one yourself to. Through it God works, through it Satan operates and manipulates you. Doubt, unbeliefs, faith, fear, love, all comes from your mind. It's very important. Control it.

Information coming from particular sources makes us who we are today. Non of us has ever seen Christ in person, we read about him or were told about him, yet we belief. Criminals drop their guns, prostitutes leave their trade, witches now preach the gospel.
I know an ex-Militant who is now a preacher of the gospel, now going back to those creeks trying to reach his ex-colleagues. What happened? He heard, read and listened.

Most Islamic radicals chopping off heads of even their family members today, read stuff in the Internet, then listened. And some of those same Islamic Radicals can hear stuff, listen and drop those weapons and become harmless as sheep.

Harry Potter is about Witch Craft and Magic. A satanic Quest to Indoctrinate the minds of the youth to like the act of Witch Craft. They want you to look at Witchcraft as beneficial if you use it rightly. Satan wants you to accept him, by telling you that he is good. Through Harry Potter, you should beleive that there's good witch Craft and bad Witch craft. But ask your self. Is there good and a bad Satan? A black and white Satan?

Why do they call it Black and white Witch? Even today, most of us have believed that the White man witch craft is good, because it's used to develop technology while Africans witchcraft is bad, because it is used to only cause harm. To the eyes of the ignorant, this may sound true, but what those with insight look out for is "motive".

Why do they all do it? Both black and white witches. Why?" Turn man from God, is the WHY"

Now let me tell you what you may not have realized. The reason you keep going back to that book is because, you have been convinced that there are good witches and you want to be the good witch.

You desire magic, albeit unknowingly. A spirit is already in you drawing you subtly towards magic. A day will come when you'll meet someone who will say or do something similar to what you have been reading and Viola! You'd ve made a breakthrough. The spirit in you will still be the spirit in that person MANIPULATING both of you. It could take a while. Satan is patient. The many magicians today, go on Google and find out how they started. Curiosity though the books they read.

The Holy Spirit says Guide your heart with all diligence for out of it comes the ISSUES OF LIFE. Proveebs 4:23

And;
Do you not know that to whom you yield your memebers, you become a servant to obey?
Romans:6:16
Your eyes, ears hands, and especially your mind are your members and to whom your yield (submit) to, ( Satan or God, and you must submit to one. No middle grounds) you become servant to obey. This is my bit.

Thank you dear sister for your enlightening reply.
Am a strong christian, maybe not too strong as you guys but a Christian nonetheless. Am not particularly interested in the book because of the magic and stuff but cos it's a good literature and I was reading it for entertainment. I stopped reading it like a year ago, but most times I just feel the interest creeping in again.

What made me ask this question is that I discovered that anytime I read this book, when I sleep and wake up I would start hearing voices quoting some words from the book and it would be as if i was going mad. So when I saw that website in the internet, I quickly stopped it.

Thanks for taking your time to reply me. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alexandro15:

Am a strong christian, maybe not too strong as you guys but a Christian nonetheless. Am not particularly interested in the book because of the magic and stuff but cos it's a good literature and I was reading it for entertainment. I stopped reading it like a year ago, but most times I just feel the interest creeping in again.

What made me ask this question is that I discovered that anytime I read this book, when I sleep and wake up I would start hearing voices quoting some words from the book and it would be as if i was going mad. So when I saw that website in the internet, I quickly stopped it.

God bless you Child of God. Pls start speaking back to those voices. What do you want? Do you want to keep hearing the voices? If no, tell them to be gone in Jesus Name. Speak what you one. Words are tangibke in the spirit realm.
And, no one is a strong Christian. None. We all have our struggles believe me.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
JMG1:

I did it and it worked,we need to understand that christian life is not all about praying,praising,praying in tongues but also need to involve some activities. I believe they work hand in hand to the Glory of God.

Did as I read on here and it seems I never used anointing oil before,I guess its because I never bothered about the effect or what power it carries as I usually do it without really pay attention to the details.

Thank you bro
Its God`s Bro You don`t need Prophets atimes you just need God`s instruction for you to be FREE FROM THE BONDS AND ATTACKS OF THE ENEMIES and this information is in the HOLY BIBLE be reading it you will be building yourself more....I join you in your testimony .LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH.....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alexandro15:
Good day house.

CharlyG1, Anas09, Oyeludef, Goodmuyis, Hananhezron, Nnamdiosu, lamasta and all, please clarify me.

hi bro. pls read the reply anas09 gave you. its perfect

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
nnamdiosu:

hi bro. pls read the reply anas09 gave you. its perfect
I agree with you. It's perfect. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alexandro15:

WHAT ENTERTAINS YOU, ENTERS YOU....Pastor Francis Frangipane.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
JUST LIKE ESTHER. Sister! sister!! wait, listen, I want to talk to you. It won't take a minute. I can relate, Life is tough, and it seems to frustrate, but wait and listen, just like Esther.
I heard you asking God, why? Why put all the effort yet nothing? You said, I believed and trusted you from Childhood, Just like Esther.
I have fasted, I have prayed... I serve, I win souls for you. I give as I can. I do my best. Yet nothing. Just like Esther.
To you, I have lost friends and family Now, I live a new life, with a new family Am told am in captivity, just like Esther.
I am mocked by friends and family... I refused to touch that which you for bit. To you I cling, waiting and hoping, just like Esther
As a child in Shushan, she was taken captive As a child, an orphaned child in shushan she lived, looking up to uncle Mordecai An old loving, fatherly Mordecai
A Jewess, born to be hated by the world Mother dies, father dies, brother, sister dies Life is so bitter, I wish to die, she says.
But silently, a whisper... Wait in hope, help is coming, Esther.
In the heathen land of Shushan An edict is sounded Every fair Virgin, to the palace The King needs a Queen.
And Esther, a captive Jewess A fair princess, an orphaned child, yet a Virgin To the palace she is brought.
In the midst of strange maidens, Knowingly going about Coached by mothers on what to do But Esther, an orphaned girl, had no coaching
In a corner, she sits and weep Asking, who will coach me? What is you name? Asked Hegai the Eunuch. Hadiza, she says. From today, you shall be called Esther
And so, again she lost something Her precious name Her identity. And so, she died to Hadiza But lives in Esther.
From today, this is who you are, said Hegai I will be your coach. Careful now Esther, the competition is stiff Out of all, only one shall the King be pleased To whom the King please he picks The rest, to the harem they all go And no man again touch, for the king has touched and rejected
Esther looks sad, again? She asked. What then will life be? Living for nothing? No name, no family, no race But silently... a Whisper Wait in hope Esther, Help is coming.
And Esther began a journey of uncertainty 365 days of beautification Scrubbing, submerged in oils and spices And a gentle whisper, "be submerged in me" For I am your hope, your comforter The ever present help in times of trouble. Be submerged.
To be cont...
Off to church. Go to church.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2016
JUST LIKE ESTHER.

Sister! sister!!
wait,
listen,
I want to talk to you.
It won't take a minute.
I can relate,
Life is tough, and it seems to frustrate,
but wait and listen, just like Esther.

I heard you asking God, why?
Why put all the effort yet nothing?
You said, I believed and trusted you from
Childhood, Just like Esther.

I have fasted, I have prayed...
I serve, I win souls for you.
I give as I can.
I do my best. Yet nothing.
Just like Esther.

To you, I have lost friends and family
Now, I live a new life, with a new family
Am told am in captivity, just like Esther.

I am mocked by friends and family...
I refused to touch that which you for bit.
To you I cling, waiting and hoping, just like Esther

As a child in Shushan, she was taken captive
As a child, an orphaned child in shushan
she lived, looking up to uncle Mordecai
An old loving, fatherly Mordecai

A Jewess, born to be hated by the world
Mother dies, father dies, brother, sister dies
Life is so bitter, I wish to die, she says.

But silently, a whisper...
Wait in hope, help is coming, Esther.

In the heathen land of Shushan
An edict is sounded
Every fair Virgin, to the palace
The King needs a Queen.

And Esther, a captive Jewess
A fair princess, an orphaned child, yet a Virgin
To the palace she is brought.

In the midst of strange maidens,
Knowingly going about
Coached by mothers on what to do
But Esther, an orphaned girl, had no coaching

In a corner, she sits and weep
Asking, who will coach me?
What is you name? Asked Hegai the Eunuch.
Hadiza, she says.
From today, you shall be called Esther

And so, again she lost something
Her precious name
Her identity.
And so, she died to Hadiza
But lives in Esther.

From today, this is who you are, said Hegai
I will be your coach.
Careful now Esther, the competition is stiff
Out of all, only one shall the King be pleased
To whom the King please he picks
The rest, to the harem they all go
And no man again touch,
for the king has touched and rejected

Esther looks sad, again? She asked.
What then will life be? Living for nothing?
No name, no family, no race
But silently... a Whisper
Wait in hope Esther, Help is coming.

And Esther began a journey of uncertainty
365 days of beautification
Scrubbing, submerged in oils and spices
And a gentle whisper, "be submerged in me"
For I am your hope, your comforter
The ever present help in times of trouble.
Be submerged.

To be cont...

Off to church. Go to church.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Good Morning House and a blessed Sunday to you all.

Been on this Thread for a while, a long while and the testimony's and sharing compels to get better spiritually.

Now I seek help, for I had two dreams this night.
And before I slept yesterday night, I had a premonition I was going to dream.

So here's are the dreams;

1st Dream
On the 31st of July, I had a dream, and it goes thus;

I found myself back in my secondary school,which is a boarding house, which is in a remote area surrounded by forest, not bushes.

Students were about in school but all of a sudden, we all felt threatened, like we felt an enemy presence descending upon us and it was malevolent and terrifying.

We all rushed down to the common hall and started praying, I must state that my school is a catholic school, but we all prayed the Pentecostal way, praying for intercession, someone to deliver us.
Now it felt like I was in the dream, but I was not in it at the same time, why?
I saw some of the students standing guard like sentries at the schools edge where the forest start while the prayer was on, most were kneeling, kneeling on one leg.
Almost at the same time, I saw that in the hall, as the prayer was ongoing, someone turned to look at a woman and shouted, the child you are carrying (Pregnant), like the child is evil.
But the strange thing is, my school is a boys only school, and yes, we do have Female teachers, but I could see through the eyes of this woman to look at the man.
The Man looked like a Catholic Priest, can't exactly say.

That's all I can recall and I woke up.

Second Dream.

Same School, different situation.

This time around, it felt like my school was a Military Camp, for training precisely, but our weapon was a Sword.
I don't know how Military Establishments works in regards to trainings, but one of the Students was like a Captain, superior to everyone.
But, in all of this, their was a situation in which the Captain made a junior one commit an error, and still wanted to punish the said junior, but, I stood up against such injustice. And before I knew it, a fight was called for between myself and the Captain, and the fight was to hold on the higher platform where we say and have our Mass. Our weapon of choice was the Sword. And I had two to use, he also had two I think.
The Platform for the fight was where the Priest conducts Mass, where we have our Altar.

Now, as we were bout fighting, someone had to stop us, in order to clear the Altar.
But before the fight could start, I woke up also.

Now I had the notion to dismiss the second Dream, but not after the first dream.
Felt it was a bit related.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow.. I so so loved the reply Anas09 gave to that question it could not have been better....

God bless and continue to increase you...

JMG1.. Glad your question has been answered by the question you raised..

May God continue to help us, and strengthen us to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olatoman:
Good Morning House and a blessed Sunday to you all.

Been on this Thread for a while, a long while and the testimony's and sharing compels to get better spiritually.

Now I seek help, for I had two dreams this night.
And before I slept yesterday night, I had a premonition I was going to dream.

Bros

Why didnt you deal with it before it appeared?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
temi4fash:
Wow.. I so so loved the reply Anas09 gave to that question it could not have been better....

God bless and continue to increase you...

JMG1.. Glad your question has been answered by the question you raised..

May God continue to help us, and strengthen us to the end.
Amen sir. God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
etidy:
Wow I've missed a lot sha. There is always something to learn here. Concerning the question abt the flesh and spirit, All of you have spoken well. There is one dimension to it, I got more light on recently that I wanna add.
Colossians 2:20- 23 Particularly verse 23. Mplified
20 If then you have died with Christ to material ways of looking at things and have escaped from the world’s crude and elemental notions and teachings of externalism, why do you live as if you still belong to the world? [Why do you submit to rules and regulations? —such as]

21 Do not handle [this] , Do not taste [that] , Do not even touch [them] ,

22 Referring to things all of which perish with being used. To do this is to follow human precepts and doctrines.

23 Such [practices] have indeed the outward appearance [that popularly passes] for wisdom, in promoting self-imposed rigor of devotion and delight in self-humiliation and severity of discipline of the body, but they are of no value in checking the indulgence of the flesh (the lower nature) . [Instead, they do not honor God but serve only to indulge the flesh]

In our quest to subdue the Flesh we must be cautious to be led by d Holy Spirit oR else it will be in vain. We must understand that the flesh is also vital for the pursuit of our heavenly mandate. Speaking of Jesus the Bible says a body have I prepared him (Heb 10:5, Jesus required his body, so we need ours too) . We are to present our body as a "LIVING" sacrifice not DEAD, we are to ensure it doesnt dominate us but not to kill it. in a religious attempt to subdue the flesh some people do extreme things. For example I have heard from at least two revered men in the faith Who went to extremes IN fastings and excessive work despising rest in both cases they fell ill and nearly died until they repented. God also cares about our body, take care of it. Eat well, dress well (albeit not provocatively), exercise too cheesy. For bodily exercise profited little(2tim 4:cool, it didn't say it didn't profit at all.. Sometimes in our excessive bid to discipline the flesh, we actually can fall into the flesh. Let's be led always, checking our conscience to see if it agrees with what we do. If the Holy Spirit through the inner man says it's time to eat "Sharwama" Or watch a GOOD movie, Do it. grin The life changing lesson you need may just be there. Don't say No, I must be spiritual ooh, so I must Pray 5hrs instead. grin or When it says buy a Good cologne to Smell good and u said NO. I must be sprikoko, Expensive perf Ke! God Forbid you lose your God ordained helper that day because, you smell funny to him or her grin . BE LED. SPIRITUALITY IS NOT RELIGIOUSITY. I KNOW OF A FRIEND WHO GOT HIS GOD ORDAINED VISION ON A SUNDAY MORNING WHILE GOING TO CHURCH, THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO HIM NOT TO. IT SOUNDED ODD BUT THAT SAME MORNING, THE HOLY SPIRIT VISITED HIM AT HOME AND GAVE HIM HIS MINISTRY. I PRAY WE WILL NEVER MISS THE GENUINE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME.
Hello Saint. Good job. But let me add small something to urs.
That Hebrew verse you quoted, about "A body being prepared for Christ", pls permit me to say, it is not that flesh( body) that's under discourse here. It's not the body which has vains and sweat pore. No.
The body or flesh that enables our bones to fit together is the least of our problems as Christians. Our problem is our minds.
You steal in you mind before the body moves to where the item is.
You commit sexual immorality in your mind before you took your clothes off.
You schemed that lie in your mind before your mouth spoke it
Everything you ever do, is done before the body manifests it.

Our problems emanates from our souls/Minds. Depending on what dominates. Your mind or your spirit

The spirit listens to God, the soul doesn't. It has lived under another instructor for so long, it's now strange to make it change. But for the spirit to take over the body and drive it towards his direction, he must make the soul listen. The soul listens to the spirit, but not without a fight.
What ever plays out in the physical flesh is what the soul projects. The Flesh here signifies CARNALITY, LUST, CRAVINGS, DESIRES. HABITS.

Let me put it like the;
God is a spirit, yes, and he created MAN in his image, which image? Flesh? No. He is not flesh. Spirit? Yes, Spirit. FOR HE IS SPIRIT.
But he created man not to live in the spirit realm but material, so, He took that which is material (clay) and moulded a form. Then took the man that He had created and put in that clay, the clay started moving about. But that clay which has become man, won't have a will of his own and be independent, and God wants him independent, so, he needed a mind, yes, consciousness, and yes, consciousness is his Soul, his reasoning, his will.
Around he started moving. Giving names to everything, looking forward to his fellowship time with his creator. From God instructions came, dont eat from that tree, yes, that very one. But from all you can eat.
Why? he asked. Becos you'll die if you do, he was told. But he had never seen anyone or thing die.
So he ate from it. And he died. Died to God, died to reason, died to will, died to the spirit. Separated from his creator, no more fellowships, no directions.
But another master took the Lord's place, and new instructions were ushered in.
Now the soul took the place of the spirit
Constant feeding by the new master, the body(flesh) was subjected to do as told.
And so, on and on it went
Until the real Master stepped on board. He had died, the Random paid, and the spirit awoke.
Now, after so many years of subjection to a particular norm, is told, NO.
Not that way, but this you must go.
But the soul which controls the body rejects it, steers up to body to scream out. To threaten to break
To die if need be. It manipulates. It throws tantrums
He wants to have his way. But no, comes the answer

For, the spirit is alive now, no more dormancy.
Step by step, he begins to issue out instructions
Now, the body is confused, whom shall I obey?
The spirit or the soul?
The spirit says, I want to pray,
the soul says, am tired, I need sleep.
The soul through the body sees a man,
Wow, she says. This man looks so cute.
The Spirit says, but he is married.
The souls says, he is still a man nontheless
The spirit says, he can't think about him sexually
The soul says, I didn't touch, but I could
I just won't take him away from his wife.
The spirit says, it's a sin, God will angry.
The soul says, God understands, I can always ask for forgiveness.
If the soul dominates that territory, Its steers up the body.
Get up, the soul says to the body. See that young man?
Move towards him. When you get there, smile at him, introduce yourself, I will back you up, I will provide what you say. Now move.
The body obeys. As the body moves, the Spirit keeps warning, it's dangerous, keep away. God will be angry.
The soul says, dont worry too much, we will ask for forgiveness. But how does God expects me to be without a man. Am not married.
If he wanted me to be without a man, He shd have taken away the urge from me. It's His fault I have sexual urge
Don't worry, when a husband comes, I still stop.

But, in a case where the soul is subject to Spirit.
The soul speaks, yes, the soul will ways speak, but the spirit keeps the soul and the body under control.
The souls sees a fine gal, and he goes, wow
But the spirit says, enough... Get it out of your mind.
You want a woman? Get married.

The soul will always find a reason to LUST, to fantasize, to built castles, the soul will always crave, but he is denied his cravings.
The soul says, am hungry, I want to eat
The spirit says, no food till six, we are fasting.

The soul says, I want to watch Porn, it's exciting,
You understand nah, am single

The spirit says, no, it's a sin. Subject your members to God lone.

Ok, what about listening to Timmaya?
The spirit says, Whatever you do or say, do it as unto the Lord. Will it please God? If it will, then go ahead.

The soul has been denied of alot lately, so it's getting use to this other way. And will eventually begin to fine sin loathsome.
The body is just there pending on who is stronger between the Soul and the Spirit, she/he will obey.

Anywhere you see soul, put flesh(carnal mindedness)
The spirit remains the spirit. The body (flesh&bones) is just the transporter. Just like it was to Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
JUST LIKE ESTHER. Cont.

365days is a long time to wait, she says.
But the Silent Whisper...
Wait, hope, help is coming, Esther

From what am I being purified? she asked
Indecency, silly talking, folly, sturbornness,
rebellion the king Hates.
Be submerged much more, he says.

Purification is the time of preparation.
But preparation for what? You may ask
Preparation to meet your King.
But will the King be pleased with me?
Again you ask, just like Esther

Today 365days has been completed
Today, Esther, you most to the King appear.
And, as you go, walk like this, speak like, act like this
For a queen I have made of you,
And pleasing to the King you shall be
Now go...

And to the king she went
Pleasing to the heathen King she was
And regal she walked, and Queenly she spoke
And like royalty, she acted
And the King was pleased
And on her head the crown was placed.

All Hail Queen Esther.
The model of every Christian girl.

Oh, sister.
Away with this stories, you may say to me
But our God is still is still the God of Esther.
Can you learn the ways of Esther?
For she lost all, without hope, without help,
Without parents,
Without family,
Without identity, without a race
But in a heathen, ungodly land
A queen, she emerged.

Is your God dead?
No, He is not.

Wait, listen, learn, Just like Esther.
Wait in hope,
Listen and be sensitive
Learn to grow
Just like Esther.

Listen!!! My Single sister
Waiting time is not compromising time
Waiting time is fornication time.
Waiting time is time for idleness.
The time of waiting, is not the time of wasting.

Precious is time, and it's a gift to you.
With care, you ought to handle it
For when it passes, never can it be retrieved.
Now is the time to be submerged in oil
Just like Esther

Submerged, she was, and a light she became for her narion
Spiced she was, and flavour he became for her nation.
Spiced like salt, so became, and she preserved her narion.
This is what preparation does.

Now, is the time to prepare for your kingdom
Now, is the time to win God some souls
Now, is the time to sow those seeds that will bear fruit in future
Now, is the time to devour those scriptures
Now, is the time to visit those prisoners
Now is the time to visit those rejected sick old folk
Now, is the time to prevail on your knees
Now is the time, to be a watcher on the wall.
Now, is the time to stand in love,
To stand in love with Christ.
Now is the time, for not long from now
You shall marry
And your attention to your husband and children shall be.

Now, you must listen.
You must learn.
Learn to listen.
Listen to Him woo you.
Learn to fall in love.
To fall in love with Christ.
A lover, he is to you
The bridegroom, to the Church, he is
And the bride, you are, for you are the Church.

Hey sister, Listen.
The waiting time, is a trying time.
Many a man will come your way.
Promises marriage they will make
Do they mean it? but how will you know?
Is a brother? No, he is not
Does it matter? Yes, it does.

But I'll marry and change him
To God, I will bring a soul, you say
Do not forget bed undefiled
Will he agree? I asked
I doesn't matter, so long as we will marry, you say
But, is that what God said? I asked.
But am getting old, and all my mates are getting married, you say.

Hmm, Sister Sister.
Danger lies ahead.
Compromise brings in Satan into the home, and when he comes, he takes the womb.
Wait, hope, helping is on its way
Just like Esther's

Sister! Sister!!
Keep your heart with all diligence
For out of it comes the issues of life.

Keeping our hearts to some it seems a big task
Hello! a man says, and off you go picking out a wedding dress.
Choosing colours your traditional marriage
Who he is, you know not
What he does, you know not.
Yet wedding colours you have already picked.
That is not keeping your heart.

Hello!! A man says, and you start spending your money, cooking, washing and cleaning for him.
That's not keeping your heart.

Sister, answer me this.
Can you meet a lady for the first time, and off you'll go imaginning 10yrs from now the conferences, fellowships and seminars you guys will attend together? No, why not?
Then why do that with a total stranger you just met?
Esther waited for 365days without even seeing her husband.

From liars, your heart you must keep.
From thieves, joy killers, destiny destroyers, gigolos, and gold diggers, your heart, you must keep.

To be cont

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alexandro15:

imagine directing that passion to the word of God... before I say more, I will like to believe you are already doing that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros

Why didnt you deal with it before it appeared?

My Brother,

I knew not what I was going to dream about, or the message of the dream.

But I just kind of knew I was going to dream which as never happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olatoman:

My Brother,

I knew not what I was going to dream about, or the message of the dream.

But I just kind of knew I was going to dream which as never happened to me.

Well....

These your dream is a bit complex. Finding your self back in your secondary school or old stuffs is not a good sign, Now been there praying and have a negative visitation is another kettle of fish..

Well let my bro Charles come and help you with it and if you in a haste go use dreamtorchlight.org.

But I hope you learnt your lesson, once you have a premonition about something it is best to arrest it before it shows up on your doorstep. You can determine the outcome. I have been there before that why am encouraging you to always takes step when you have stuffs like these.

Shalom and happy new month in advance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well let my bro Charles come and help you with it and if you in a haste go use dreamtorchlight.org.

But I hope you learnt your lesson, once you have a premonition about something it is best to arrest it before it shows up on your doorstep. You can determine the outcome. I have been there before that why am encouraging you to always takes step when you have stuffs like these.

Shalom and happy new month in advance

Thank you so much for the advise.
Will take that in and pray about it.

Happy new month to you also
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Anaso09. I believe we mean the same thing, however from two slightly different perspectives, just slightly though. From my little understanding man is SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY(1 Thes 5:23)
All three part of man has a voice, the voice of the spirit is the internal witness OR small still voice , while the voice of the mind is REASONING, the voice of the flesh is FEELING. The flesh (body) is always at odds with leadings of the Holy Spirit through the spirit and where they war is fought is in the MIND.
GAL 5:16-17 KJV
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
And that's why a man can Only be Spirituallly MINDED OR Carnally MINDED (flesh controlled mind) (Romans 8:6)
THE MIND IS A BATTLEFIELD BETWEEN TWO CONTRASTING FORCES. IT RECIEVES INFO FROM TWO DIFFERENT ENDS AND THE MOST SUPERIOR WINS. THAT'S WHY WE BUILD OUR SPIRIT MAN (FROM THE LEVEL OF BABE TO SONSHIP) WHILE WE RENEW OUR MINDS (CLEANSE IT DAILY FROM ALL THE LUSTFUL SIGNALS FROM THE FLESH) AND THEN PUT THE FLESH UNDER SUBMITTING TO GOD AS A LIVING SACRIFICE. (ROMANS 12:1-2 )
When you wanna pray after a busy day, most often it's not mental fatigue you feel, it's physical fatigue, your body is aching but u know you must pray. That's an example of the battle we are talking about. Your mind doesn't feel hunger, but your body does and it's bombarding your mind with complaints. Your thoughts and Imaginations don't occur spontaneously, they are a product of what enters it. You CAN'T think of sex when you have NOT seen or heard of touched something that sowed a seed of that thought. That's why apostle Paul said in Romans 6:12 let not sin therefore reign in your MORTAL BODY, that ye should obey in the LUSTS thereof. You can see the lust originates from what the body feeds in. It is the INPUT DEVICE.
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE GREATEST BATTLE OF A CHRISTAIN IS NOT AGAINST THE POWERS OF DARKNESS, BUT THE BATTLE WITHIN : THE BATTLE FOR DOMINANCE OF THE MIND BETWEEN THE FLESH AND SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello,beloveds,
how are you today

I hope you enjoyed your week-end. I did enjoy mine though it was a little windy and rainy.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016
happy new month people... stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
sonofthunder:
happy new month people... stay blessed

Tenkyuuuuu
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
This for all the Saints here, the anonymous readers who are blessed by this thread and those who are yet to join us.

Read and bow/pray/sing/acknowledge/cry in worship

BEHOLD ALL THAT I AM

I AM:

-King of the Jews
-King of Israel
-King of all the Ages
-King of Heaven
-King of Glory

King of Kings
...and Lord of Lords

Ancient of Days
A Prophet before Moses
A priest before Melchizedek
A champion like Joshua
An offering in place of Isaac
A King from the line of David
A wise counselor above Solomon
A beloved/rejected/exalted son like Joseph
and yet far more...

The Heavens declare My glory
and the firmament shows My handiwork

I was, I am, and I will always be
the First and the Last
the Alpha and the Omega

I am the first-fruits of them that slept

I am the I am that I am..
the voice of the burning bush

I am the Captain of the Lord's Host

I am the Conqueror of Jericho

I am enduringly strong
I am entirely sincere
I am eternally steadfast
I am immortally graceful
imperially powerful, impartially merciful

In Me dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily

I am the very God of the very God

I am your Kinsman Redeemer
and your Avenger of Blood

I am your City of Refuge
and your performing High Priest,
your personal Prophet
and your Reigning King

I am the Miracle of all the Ages
and the Superlative of all that is good

I have given you My Love Letter...

It was written in My blood
on a wooden cross
erected in Judea
2,000 years ago

I was crucified on a cross of wood yet
I made the hill on which it stood

By Me are all things made that are made
without Me was not anything made that was made

By Me all things are held together...

What held Me to that cross?
It wasn't the nails
It was the love for you that kept Me there

I was born of a woman
so that you could be born of My Father

I humbled Myself
so that you could be lifted up

I became a servant of all
so that you could be made joint-heirs with Me

I suffered rejection
so that you could become My friends

I denied Myself
so that you could freely receive all things

I gave Myself
so that you could be blessed in every way

I am available to the tempted and tried

I bless the young
and I cleanse the lepers

I defend the feeble
and deliver the captives

I discharge the debtors
and forgive the sinners

I franchise the meek
and guard the besieged

I heal the sick
and provide strength to the weak

I regard the aged
reward the diligent
serve the unfortunate
sympathize and I save...

My Office is manifold
and My Reign is righteous

My Promises are sure
goodness is limitless

My Light is matchless
and My grace is sufficient

My love never changes
and My mercy is everlasting

My yoke is easy and My burden is light

My Word is enough...

I am INDESCRIBABLE
INCOMPREHENSIBLE
IRRESISTIBLE
INVINCIBLE

The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Me
Man cannot explain Me

Pharisees couldn't stand Me
but soon learned they couldn't stop Me

Pilate could find no fault in Me
the witnesses couldn't agree against Me
Herod couldn't kill Me
death could not handle Me

THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD ME

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE...

I had no predecessor and
I will have no successor

My name is the name above all names

At the sound of My name
every knee shall bow
and every tongue shall confess

I AM THE KING, THE POWER AND
THE GLORY...

FOREVER AND EVER, JESUS IS LORD!!!!

...AMEN!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.