Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802713 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2016
temi4fash:

Father, I want to thank you because all power belongs to you, father we want to thank yoou because you sent your word amd ypi world healeth them, the Bible says his any one going through sickness let him go to the elder ps and let them pray and anoint yoy, father you said we should decree a thing and it shall be established, father I decree under your call and anointing upon my life, I decree under the cooperate anointing on these thread ebery rage of the enemy against your marriage against your home to be still in the name of Jesus, the Bible says there arose a great wind against the ship of Jesus, and the disciples woke him and he said peace be still and it was recorded tjat immediately there was peace by that power and authority that backed up that command I speak to your life, I speak your home every wimd of darkness, everu wind of misunderstanding, ebery wind of divorce, every wind of separation, every negative wind blowing against your marriage I command peace innthe name of Jesus, Every power any where that want to bring down yoir marriage at all cost the lord will an announce there obituary at all cost in the name of Jesus, the kind of problem that encounters a marriage that make a woman from married to single I command of over life it will not counter you, if jas began operation, I put an end their operation over ur marriage, thank you daddy because you habe done it, Every power propagating the spirit of error into your home, let the hammer of God grind theto power in the name of Jesus. You would be a testifier any power that wants to stand against my prayers these morning, let the ground open up and swallow them in the name of Jesus. Thank you father. For in Jesus name I pray.

It is well.

Do have a great day

Amen. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by adisajoshua(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2016
All must be well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning everyone and have a lovely day....

Guys, dreamers in the house, help me decode what is going on here;

Remember the post where i warned about danger coming from the north? page 166.

Hmmm, yesterday i dreamt i was in the midst of fulani-looking people who seemed very warm and welcoming. They welcomed me and even sat me down. Then, they mockingly asked me[i] " So, you think we will allow you people to come and celebrate Christmas here, in our place/land?" And they all started laughing.
[/i]

Scenarios then changed

I was standing in front of a red flag with star and moon symbols which i sensed was an Arab flag. it looked like a big curtain or a huge carpet; A picture of Erdogan (Turkish president) [/b]was beside that flag.[b]Vladimir Putin's (russian presido) picture too was beside Erdogan's picture. Dunno what Putin's picture was doing there. Alliance?

I went close that red curtain and touched it.

Immediately.... a HUGE CHAIN fell from the sky and crashed on the ground, shattered into pieces like glass, beside that flag. I was able to push the curtain and pass.

I saw many many Arab/Middle-Eastern flags, looking like huge, thick carpets. What was peculiar about these flags was that they looked like they were made of iron; yes, IRON CURTAINS/CARPETS.

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!
I pushed, pulled, dragged, the flags/curtains did not budge ; it was as if these flags had brass inside them.

I even woke up in the middle of the night, breathing heavily,even sweating slightly and i realized i was physically tired from too much pushing. I was pushing in the dream and i woke up tired grin grin grin;

I tried to pray at night, the dozed off, one stern woke me up and asked me to pray
Prayed a little and fell asleep again, the same voice prompted me to pray;

Tried praying again and i fell asleep again; Mehn, i had a long day, i wanted to sleep!; same stern vice ordered me to get up; prayed small and it was time to get up to prepare for work.

But i'll do it though....for that voice to wake me up 3 times, it means it's urgent.

I know, like everyone else that there is some sort of unrest in Turkey especially after that attempted coup. I googled Turkish flag this morning and it was that red flag i saw in my dream.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
oaroloye:

I want TWO OR THREE other Brethren of yours to come on and show where I was wrong about ANYTHING!
1. Derailing the thread.
2.Not our brethren as he wrote(That means not a believer).
Oga take time.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning everyone and have a lovely day....

Guys, dreamers in the house, help me decode what is going on here;

Remember the post where i warned about danger coming from the north? page 166.

Hmmm, yesterday i dreamt i was in the midst of fulani-looking people who seemed very warm and welcoming. They welcomed me and even sat me down. Then, they mockingly asked me[i] " So, you think we will allow you people to come and celebrate Christmas here, in our place/land?" And they all started laughing.
[/i]

Scenarios then changed

I was standing in front of a red flag with star and moon symbols which i sensed was an Arab flag. it looked like a big curtain or a huge carpet; A picture of Erdogan (Turkish president) [/b]was beside that flag.[b]Vladimir Putin's (russian presido) picture too was beside Erdogan's picture. Dunno what Putin's picture was doing there. Alliance?

I went close that red curtain and touched it.

Immediately.... a HUGE CHAIN fell from the sky and crashed on the ground, shattered into pieces like glass, beside that flag. I was able to push the curtain and pass.

I saw many many Arab/Middle-Eastern flags, looking like huge, thick carpets. What was peculiar about these flags was that they looked like they were made of iron; yes, IRON CURTAINS/CARPETS.

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!
I pushed, pulled, dragged, the flags/curtains did not budge ; it was as if these flags had brass inside them.

I even woke up in the middle of the night, breathing heavily,even sweating slightly and i realized i was physically tired from too much pushing. I was pushing in the dream and i woke up tired grin grin grin;

I tried to pray at night, the dozed off, one stern woke me up and asked me to pray
Prayed a little and fell asleep again, the same voice prompted me to pray;

Tried praying again and i fell asleep again; Mehn, i had a long day, i wanted to sleep!; same stern vice ordered me to get up; prayed small and it was time to get up to prepare for work.

But i'll do it though....for that voice to wake me up 3 times, it means it's urgent.

I know, like everyone else that there is some sort of unrest in Turkey especially after that attempted coup. I googled Turkish flag this morning and it was that red flag i saw in my dream.

You're blessed.

I once saw that flag some weeks back during early morning prayer.. Red, and having the crescent and little stars on it...

Can't really recur the details of the revelation..but i googled it to find out it was turkish flag.

God is showing you the challenges some european countries are facing..

I can remember a revelation i had where their european union flag was halfly shadowed...

Although russia nd turkey are partly european and asian.
(transcontinental)..

Whatever the problem is...they need prayers ...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Peace unto Netherlands.. I see them floating their flag all over the nation! Red white nd blue.

I see happinesss and harmony!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Enkaynwa:
I am going through a great turbulence in my home right now. The most challenging period.
But I know that the king's heart is in the hands of the Almighty God, and He will turn it to my favour.
please pray for calmness and understanding in my home.
I shall come back here and testify. Sis hananhezon and Analice107
Brothers Temi4fash, charlyG1, Nnamdiosu, etidy, Goodmuyis, Oyeleduf and others that I didn't mention. Thanks

Am Sorry I did reply late but try and download and listen to this message is really good

[url=http://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ipbits=0&itag=140&ip=118.161.75.123&gcr=tw&dur=4643.363&lmt=1472371418437873&key=yt6&initcwndbps=2733750&source=youtube&signature=6A1739D7486A268DDC4FB28987AFCFB267EEAB05.01C651606CD5C152D8D46EB128B43C6442B0AE58&mime=audio%2Fmp4&mm=31&mn=sn-ipoxu-u2xs&ms=au&mt=1474437515&expire=1474459729&mv=m&pl=20&upn=g5ID6PNcfn8&sparams=clen%2Cdur%2Cgcr%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&gir=yes&clen=73748468&id=o-AEwf0YyGkDWNrVJOsdEOqpWKzpJ__kUmW4aTFSDmxy7H&title=Success+Camp+2016+-+Day+4]Great Leap From Bondage to Bounty - Audio[/url]

[url=http://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ipbits=0&mv=m&mime=video%2F3gpp&ip=118.161.75.123&gcr=tw&sparams=dur%2Cgcr%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&source=youtube&mm=31&mn=sn-ipoxu-u2xs&upn=MI5bBnQMLGU&ms=au&mt=1474437515&expire=1474459729&itag=17&pl=20&id=o-AEwf0YyGkDWNrVJOsdEOqpWKzpJ__kUmW4aTFSDmxy7H&dur=4643.387&key=yt6&lmt=1472238649530643&signature=D1E4197BEBE788E8A45DF10CF665AF5A9B78BAEE.213BDB63AEB73172C77F016729B006E84EED6616&initcwndbps=2733750&title=Success+Camp+2016+-+Day+4]Great Leap From Bondage to Bounty - Video Low Quality[/url]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

(OKAY- WHERE WAS I?

Oh yes.

The post pattern is familiar with *laff,

A Can not comprehensively and understandably acquire the sermonical and spiritual relevance of this post, Hence hereby requested for summarized summery of the whole in one paragragh
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Am Sorry I did reply late but try and download and listen to this message is really good

[url=http://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ipbits=0&itag=140&ip=118.161.75.123&gcr=tw&dur=4643.363&lmt=1472371418437873&key=yt6&initcwndbps=2733750&source=youtube&signature=6A1739D7486A268DDC4FB28987AFCFB267EEAB05.01C651606CD5C152D8D46EB128B43C6442B0AE58&mime=audio%2Fmp4&mm=31&mn=sn-ipoxu-u2xs&ms=au&mt=1474437515&expire=1474459729&mv=m&pl=20&upn=g5ID6PNcfn8&sparams=clen%2Cdur%2Cgcr%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&gir=yes&clen=73748468&id=o-AEwf0YyGkDWNrVJOsdEOqpWKzpJ__kUmW4aTFSDmxy7H&title=Success+Camp+2016+-+Day+4]Great Leap From Bondage to Bounty - Audio[/url]

[url=http://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ipbits=0&mv=m&mime=video%2F3gpp&ip=118.161.75.123&gcr=tw&sparams=dur%2Cgcr%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&source=youtube&mm=31&mn=sn-ipoxu-u2xs&upn=MI5bBnQMLGU&ms=au&mt=1474437515&expire=1474459729&itag=17&pl=20&id=o-AEwf0YyGkDWNrVJOsdEOqpWKzpJ__kUmW4aTFSDmxy7H&dur=4643.387&key=yt6&lmt=1472238649530643&signature=D1E4197BEBE788E8A45DF10CF665AF5A9B78BAEE.213BDB63AEB73172C77F016729B006E84EED6616&initcwndbps=2733750&title=Success+Camp+2016+-+Day+4]Great Leap From Bondage to Bounty - Video Low Quality[/url]

Thank you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
I know it's coming, late but do not forget to show kindness to someone today...or tomorrow if you read this messsage the next day.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Goddys(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=13pt]Remember I have been saying that this guy etidy & his friends are freemasons.
Well for those who are truly washed in the blood of Jesus, Freemasons are illuminated.
As below you can see this Lodge seeks illumination, by illumination the path way of their life.[/size]

[size=13pt]See site itself in link below[/size]

http://kingcyrusva.net/secretary/historyram.htm

[size=13pt]Well see below where etidy said he was illuminated.
Only Freemasons & occult members are illuminated, Jesus saves us not illuminated us.[/size]

[size=13pt]His Friend Great0 too is a Freemason, the name Great0 comes from the Freemasons god called "great architect of the Universe.
See link below [/size]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe

[size=13pt]so you can see that you can have people masquerade are christains but are actually satans agents.

So are most of your overseers like Adeboye, Kumuyi & Oyedepo.

As they say it takes a thief to catch a thief.
It takes a freemason to know another freemason.

Notice Alexandro15 said that I am proud of my masonic membership, that's becos he recognizes I have been initiated .
And for him to do that he too is one.

See below
[/size]

[size=13pt]So when I say that etidy, Great0 & Alexandro15 are freemasons, I know what I am talking about.

And my aim of exposing them is that
1] Genuine Christians will be aware
2] I hope they repent , becos if man knows of course Jesus knows.
3]So that Genuine Christians mind how they interact with members here,as it appears to be full of Freemasons.
[/size]

Shut up Mr. Man and stop talking gibberish.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Where is Analice embarassed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
HananHezron:
Good afternoon, Blood-bought folks in the house;

I want to commend first of all our dear bros Charlie right here for making more efforts to be more present on this thread. grin

As for me, i'm just reading all the posts, soaking in precious lessons and equally learning from u guys; Of course, i don't know everything i also learn grin grin grin
May God keep His Mighty Hand of Favour upon y'all.

Aww.. Thanks dear. It's not been easy. But it's been God's grace all through.

God will take us to new heights by fellowshipping with one another and sharing His word here.. In Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning everyone. God bless y'all on this thread. I had a very puzzling dream and I woke up with a heavy heart. I was like in a school gathering. In real live, I just finished my project, I've not cleared cos I have issues extra semester . Like I said I saw my self in a school setting like a hall, you know how full a hall is during a graduation ceremony, that's how full the hall was. Suddenly lemme say the proprietor of the school, a middle aged woman came on to the stage. And she called me out from the crowd. And one other girl which I can't remember. She started humiliating me right in front of everybody, remember the hall was full like about 3000 people or so in the hall. She brought out a certificate which was clearly not mine, we bear the same name but different middle name, different date of birth etc. The difference was clear that it wasn't mine and I explained to her that that wasn't my certificate yet she kept humiliating me, telling me I falsified my result. I started crying telling her I was innocent and truly, I was innocent. I told her it was a mix up. In that dream, I was so humiliated I kept crying and I woke up feeling bad. Please folks, what's the meaning of the dream.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2016
ngobaby2264:
Good morning everyone. God bless y'all on this thread. I had a very puzzling dream and I woke up with a heavy heart. I was like in a school gathering. In real live, I just finished my project, I've not cleared cos I have issues extra semester . Like I said I saw my self in a school setting like a hall, you know how full a hall is during a graduation ceremony, that's how full the hall was. Suddenly lemme say the proprietor of the school, a middle aged woman came on to the stage. And she called me out from the crowd. And one other girl which I can't remember. She started humiliating me right in front of everybody, remember the hall was full like about 3000 people or so in the hall. She brought out a certificate which was clearly not mine, we bear the same name but different middle name, different date of birth etc. The difference was clear that it wasn't mine and I explained to her that that wasn't my certificate yet she kept humiliating me, telling me I falsified my result. I started crying telling her I was innocent and truly, I was innocent. I told her it was a mix up. In that dream, I was so humiliated I kept crying and I woke up feeling bad. Please folks, what's the meaning of the dream.

I can't interprete your dream, but as i was reading, i had a strong conviction that you should make peace with whom ever you're holding grudges against..

Secondly, you should lift up your soul and put your trust in the lord, that no man or enemy shall triumph over you or put you to shame.

According to david.. ''Since i was young and now i'm old, I've never seen the righteous being forsaken'' ..

Just be careful and steadfast in prayers..You will not be forsaken , neither will you be put to shame IJN

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Blessed be your name O Lord GOD almighty.. The mighty revealer, KING of Kings and LORD of lords..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2016
long time and i greet you all my friends,i miss each and everyone of you guys, a lot of things have happened, evil tried to finish me up and end but i thank God for His saving Grace and i thank those who never forgot me dearly in their prayers, alot of things have happened within this year and many may shock you guys also eventually didn't need any school fees to see myself to graduation this year, it's not my own power or merit guys, just the grace of God, next hopefully is my law school which is 295000#,I don't know how the money will come or if my family will help in supporting my mom who is a widow but I have hope in God, infact need a total of 500000# to cover up all expenses in school.. to God be all the Glory for ever and ever, Amen .I had an uncomfortable night mare about imprisonment and slavery of human soul and body into toys,those toys were plastic controlled things like mario and like those U see in nitendo cartoons, it was terrible as U can imagine, it all started with forceful human trafficking around the region between north Africa and europe and,when U see human body and soul fixed in a weird kind of way to be exactly same thing with those plastic toys, you did imagine or think of a situation more worst than this were a person is both lifeless and help less, both happening at same time. it was that horrible, someone with any divine knowledge help me interpret something related on this twisted horror. it was so terrible that even though I didn't fall victim, I watched whole thing happen and even had to keep distance and at some time flee!!,it was not good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys. Had a very suprising dream. Though I can recall a bit. Now some persons talk about trouble or crisis from the north. In my dream there was a crisis in Kaduna state. Muslims were planning serious trouble against the christaims. It was like a one in a kind of Nigeria. I'm my dream I now said I was going to this our group to tell u guys (maybe for warning or confirmation etc)
And I woke. Seems we need more prayers for Nigeria. God help us
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello brethren, longest time...Hope everyone has been fine... I have been away for a long time. I appreciate everyone who sent me wishes on my birthday...I am so grateful that I have well wishers even on nairaland...God bless you all. And I want to cease the opportunity to address a very crucial issue... Brethren the Bible says that God Himself will build His church & the gates of hell shall not prevail against in ...this means that there is an ongoing fight between the Church of God & hell.... but what is a church A church is not only the building where we all come to worship....A church could mean an assembly of believers not only in a building but also in fellowship anywhere...permit me to say that this particular thread is a church here in nairaland.... and it's very obvious that The gates of hell are battling this thread seriously....the Word of speaking, "Lest Satan take advantage of us for we are not ignorant of his devices"....and I believe we members of this thread are not ignorant....the rate at which agents of Satan parading themselves as free thinkers, atheists & even opposition are flooding this group is really alarming...how can someone just pop out from the shadows and start accusing members we know their standing to be occultists and even have the courage to call God's anointed generals occult members....I don't think we need a prophet to come tell us this people are demonic agents sent to smear and dent the image of these good members and men Of God....Please as spirit-filled brethren, we shouldn't be ignorant of this truth and beware of these perpetrators. Let's all continue praying for the thread as we have been blessed by it one way or the other....
Because I can't fathom the fact that out of a thousand plus threads on nairaland, they chose this particular thread to carry out their demonic devices...This goes a long way to show that the devil is not happy and is trying every possible means to stop the blessing coming from the thread but we have an assurance that be won't prevail...
Brethren, please beware of this people and avoid them strictly as wisdom is profitable to direct. It's even better to avoid them than to get into an argument with them. I don't want to call names but I stand to decree that for every agent of the devil that has dared to step into this thread to cause confusion will experience the judgement of the most high God in the name of Jesus Christ....that is if they refuse to stop their evil activities...
Thank you very much....
Have a blessed day!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2016
ngobaby2264:

Hmmm brethren I don't need to tell u this isn't a good dream at all. Its a dtram of shame and disgrace. You really need to cancel and reject. Then reverse it and convert it to blessings. Its well. The devil has lost the battle before it even begun

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2016
ccollins:
long time and i greet you all my friends,i miss each and everyone of you guys, a lot of things have happened, evil tried to finish me up and end but i thank God for His saving Grace and i thank those who never forgot me dearly in their prayers, alot of things have happened within this year and many may shock you guys also eventually didn't need any school fees to see myself to graduation this year, it's not my own power or merit guys, just the grace of God, next hopefully is my law school which is 295000#,I don't know how the money will come or if my family will help in supporting my mom who is a widow but I have hope in God, infact need a total of 500000# to cover up all expenses in school.. to God be all the Glory for ever and ever, Amen .I had an uncomfortable night mare about imprisonment and slavery of human soul and body into toys,those toys were plastic controlled things like mario and like those U see in nitendo cartoons, it was terrible as U can imagine, it all started with forceful human trafficking around the region between north Africa and europe and,when U see human body and soul fixed in a weird kind of way to be exactly same thing with those plastic toys, you did imagine or think of a situation more worst than this were a person is both lifeless and help less, both happening at same time. it was that horrible, someone with any divine knowledge help me interpret something related on this twisted horror. it was so terrible that even though I didn't fall victim, I watched whole thing happen and even had to keep distance and at some time flee!!,it was not good

You really have to explain the dream note. Apart from saying it was terrible etc we don't know much. Kindly share. Thanks Sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Goddys:
Shut up Mr. Man and stop talking gibberish.
Welcome my Brother. Theres more to recieve here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dan2ene: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=13pt]Remember I have been saying that this guy etidy & his friends are freemasons... Well see below where etidy said he was illuminated.
Only Freemasons & occult members are illuminated, Jesus saves us not illuminated us...

The use of of the word "illuminated" does not necessarily mean membership to some occult as you claim. Read Hebrews 10:32. Besides, your insistence on this issue suggests you are out to publicize freemason...stop giving voice to the people you claim to have renounced.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
VIGILANCE! VIGILANCE!! VIGILANCE!!! BE VIGILANT
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour 1 PETER 5:8
PLEASE MAY I HAVE YOUR EYES, EARS AND HEART FOR A FEW MINUTES? I believe this message for the rescue of someone or some people from imminent danger. It will pay you well to listen.
These are observations I have noticed : there is a revival gradually sweeping through the land. A portion of the body of Christ is waking up to its covenant obligations of soul winning and there is an intense battle right now for the souls of men. Has the kingdom of God is laboring hard to see men saved, the kingdom of darkness is also laboring VERY HARD, DOUBLE TIME, DAY AND NIGHT TO SEE people derailed.
IT IS MY OWN PERSONAL CONVICTION THAT NAIRALAND IS ONE SUCH PLATFORMS THE ENEMY IS DEPLOYING TO ACTUALIZED HIS ASSIGNMENTS. THE AIM PRIMARILY IS TO CAPTURE THE MINDS OF YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN. IT’S ABOUT THE MIND, BE VIGILANT, BE VERY VIGILANT.

LET ME SHARE A LITTLE EXPERIENCE
Over the course of the last few weeks I’ve been increasingly and stupidly too busy to take time to sit down with the word and pray fervently. Most times the excuses even looked good. If it’s not about my secular job of medicine, it’s about the cares of life on my mind: relationship palava, money matters, and career decisions. I mean very serious issues. Wake up early rush to work, do the work for 2, then get home around 8-9 very tired. Then came football season to steal the remaining little time and before I knew it, gradually fasting and prayer became a burden, studying the word became an issue. Because I had started taking of my eyes from JESUS to carnal matters. At the beginning I didn’t sense that demonic influences were in play. But as this weariness became worse and I started to see the void of not communing with the Holy Spirit regularly. The devil switched to step 2 “condemnation, guilt” this cloud was just around me. being a bit enlightened in spiritual matters, I could see the devil at work. It was now a full scale siege of the devil. But I played into his hands by trying to revive myself in the energy of the flesh, which I failed at leading to more self condemnation which further separated me from God. But for the first time in my life, I had a dream and saw Jesus and the dream made me understand what was happening and the kind of battle ahead. All the while Jesus was with me but he wanted me to learn.
I also got to understand that I (and I believe every person genuinely sold out to God) is a prime target of the devil. He can’t do anything to you but he’s always scheming, looking for any moment of laxity to catch you of guard and derail your spiritual connectivity, corrupt your mind and derail you from fulfilling purpose.
You have a purpose and the enemy is out to stop it. SIN AND CARNALITY is not a matter of whether it pleases God or not. It’s about CORRUPTING YOUR MIND AND MAKING YOU LOSE CONNECTIVITY, LEAVING YOU EXPOSED TO THE DEVIL’S OTHER ATTACKS AND CRASH OF DESTINY.
TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH, BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE (ROMANS 8;6)
YOU ARE A LIGHT OF THE WORLD SENT ON A SPECIFIC TASK TO DISLODGE A PARTICULAR KIND OF DARKNESS, IN A PARTICULAR FIELD OF ENDEAVOUR, IN A PARTICULAR PLACE. YOU ARE SALT SENT TO ADD VALUE. ONCE THE DEVIL CORRUPTS YOUR MIND , YOU ARE A GUNNER. YOU WILL BE TRAMPLED UPON BY PEOPLE.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS OF WHAT YOU EXPOSE YOUR MIND TO ESPECIALLY ON NAIRALAND (EVEN IN THIS GROUP). IF YOU ARE A BABY CHRISTIAN I WILL ADVICE YOU EVEN STAY AWAY FROM IT ALL TOGETHER. THERE ARE DEEP SATANIC INFLUENCES HERE. PARTICULAR IN THIS RELIGON SECTION. Particularly even on Christian forums because that’s where it easier to spread poisonous doctrines by mixing truth with a little poison. Be warned. Don’t read everything you see , if you see something that your spirit man repels quickly stop it. BE CAUTIOUS , BE CAUTIOUS. THERE IS A MYSTERY ABOUT WORDS . PARTICULARLY SPIRITUAL WORDS. THE PRIMARY MODE THE SPIRIT REALM INFLUENCES THE PHYSICAL ARE WORDS. THAT’S WHY JESUS SAID “THESE WORDS I SPEAK TO YOU ARE SPIRITS AND LIFE” THE SAME PRINCIPLE OPERATES WITH THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS , THEIR WORDS ARE SPIRITS AND DEATH. THIS IS HOW THEY RECUIT PEOPLE HERE WITH ALL THESE SATANISM, MYSTISM AND ATHEISM. ONCE PEOPLE WITH WEAK OR DEAD SPIRIT READ IT, THEY EASILY CORRUPT THEIR MIND AND DRAW THEM FROM CHRISTIANITY.
I WILL SHARE AN ENCOUNTER I HAD CONCERNING THIS LATER.
THIS IS JUST TO WARN YOU, BE SOBER, BE ON FIRE ALL THE TIME, BE SOBER. IF YOU SENSE ANY LITTLE LAXITY QUICKLY NAB IT.

FORGET ABOUT THAT FINANCIAL ISSUE, THAT RELATIONSHIP ISSUE, THAT HEALTH PROBLEM, THAT BARRENNES PROBLEM, THAT CAREER MATTER, THAT CHALLENGE, PUT ALL THOSE CARES OF LIFE ASIDE, THEY ARE JUST DISTRACTIONS SENT TO DO THREE THINGS, KILL YOUR SPIRITUAL CONNECTIVITY TO GOD, CORRUPT YOUR MIND AND STOP YOU FROM FULFILLING PURPOSE.
THOSE CHALLENGES ARE SERIOUS MATTERS, BUT CONTINUE SEEKING JESUS FIRST AND HIS PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE. THIS IS WERE THE REAL BATTLE IS , OTHER SO CALLED SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL CHALLENGES ARE DISTRACTIONS, CLING TO JESUS AND YOUR PURPOSE FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE, FIGHT HARD TO STUDY, TO PRAY, TO FAST. FIGHT THE FIGHT OF FAITH. FIGHT, FIGHT, BE VIGILANT. FIGHT FOR SANCTIFICATION, IT’S A WAR, FIGHT EVERY FORCES OF DEFILEMENT,
IF YOU STAY UNDEFILED, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY OVERCOME THOSE CHALLENGES. ENDURE HARDNESS AS A SOLDIER OF CHRIST (2 TIMOTHY 1;3), ENDURE IT, YOU ARE NOT LIKE OTHERS, YOU CARRY SOMETHING PRECIOUS CALLED PURPOSE. THE CROWN WHICH IS THE PRIZE FOR YOUR OWN HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST JESUS IS AHEAD, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN IT.
FLEE FROM THE CORRUPTION, I KNOW IT’S HARD BUT CRY FOR MERCY AND GRACE (HEBREW 4;16) .
BE VIGILANT, BE SOBER AND FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE IN CHRIST. YOU HAVE OVERCOME IN JESUS NAME .. AMEN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Good morning y'all . Peace be unto this thread, and may the Good LORD continue to keep us united in his love, strength and wisdom in this thread. Amen!

@brother Charlyg1, i never see ur break light oo.. No be so..

Hanan, analice, great0, muyis , oyeludef, Etidy,1smartkiddzy and temi4fash and all others, i greet you in the name of the LORD.

Please i had a dream in the realms of the spirit, which i strongly can't comprehend.

firstly, is it normal to hear words like someone speaking without you seeing the person...i mean there's no visual caption of the person but you keep hearing that voice in your state of sleep... I remember a certain time i slept and woke up, i heard someone speaking so when i luckily woke up..the last words i heard in my state of consciousness was Augustine.

Then i asked the Lord What does augustine have to do with me?. Then i was looking at my bible, i saw a flyer of our youth program and the guest minister was Augustine..then i had a conviction that the Lord wants me to listen to pastor augustine..2days later he came and ministered and i was indeed blessed.

Last night i heard twice ''thus saith the Lord'' and the person kept ministering what the Lord said...i heard everything but when i woke up, i didnt remember the message...But i luckily woke up in the middle of the scene and i grasped ''Thus saith the LORD''

Then i saw my self in the realms of the spirit, a man called Elijah..But i couldnt behold his face but they called him elijah.. So i kept following this Elijah and we got to a place so beautiful ..the rivers in that place seem bluish green and the skies were so beautiful.

Behold, a lamb so whitish and innocent appeared and it was staring at us, then it kept focusing on me while i was left speechless.

It seemed to communicate with elijah but i wasnt hearing any words.. Then i woke up and forgot my dream..later on i started to remember.

I slept again and saw my self praying for people...i prayed for a boy whose hand was strickened and stiffened by stroke and the hand became normal again.

I turned to a man and started prophesying to him.

I woke up and was left speechless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2016
LET ME SHARE A LITTLE EXPERIENCE
Over the course of the last few weeks I’ve been increasingly and stupidly too busy to take time to sit down with the word and pray fervently. Most times the excuses even looked good. If it’s not about my secular job of medicine, it’s about the cares of life on my mind: relationship palava, money matters, and career decisions. I mean very serious issues. Wake up early rush to work, do the work for 2, then get home around 8-9 very tired. Then came football season to steal the remaining little time and before I knew it, gradually fasting and prayer became a burden, studying the word became an issue. Because I had started taking of my eyes from JESUS to carnal matters. At the beginning I didn’t sense that demonic influences were in play. But as this weariness became worse and I started to see the void of not communing with the Holy Spirit regularly. The devil switched to step 2 “condemnation, guilt” this cloud was just around me. being a bit enlightened in spiritual matters, I could see the devil at work. It was now a full scale siege of the devil. But I played into his hands by trying to revive myself in the energy of the flesh, which I failed at leading to more self condemnation which further separated me from God. But for the first time in my life, I had a dream and saw Jesus and the dream made me understand what was happening and the kind of battle ahead. All the while Jesus was with me but he wanted me to learn.
I also got to understand that I (and I believe every person genuinely sold out to God) is a prime target of the devil. He can’t do anything to you but he’s always scheming, looking for any moment of laxity to catch you of guard and derail your spiritual connectivity, corrupt your mind and derail you from fulfilling purpose.
You have a purpose and the enemy is out to stop it. SIN AND CARNALITY is not a matter of whether it pleases God or not. It’s about CORRUPTING YOUR MIND AND MAKING YOU LOSE CONNECTIVITY, LEAVING YOU EXPOSED TO THE DEVIL’S OTHER ATTACKS AND CRASH OF DESTINY.
TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH, BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE (ROMANS 8;6)
YOU ARE A LIGHT OF THE WORLD SENT ON A SPECIFIC TASK TO DISLODGE A PARTICULAR KIND OF DARKNESS, IN A PARTICULAR FIELD OF ENDEAVOUR, IN A PARTICULAR PLACE. YOU ARE SALT SENT TO ADD VALUE. ONCE THE DEVIL CORRUPTS YOUR MIND , YOU ARE A GUNNER. YOU WILL BE TRAMPLED UPON BY PEOPLE.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS OF WHAT YOU EXPOSE YOUR MIND TO ESPECIALLY ON NAIRALAND (EVEN IN THIS GROUP). IF YOU ARE A BABY CHRISTIAN I WILL ADVICE YOU EVEN STAY AWAY FROM IT ALL TOGETHER. THERE ARE DEEP SATANIC INFLUENCES HERE. PARTICULAR IN THIS RELIGON SECTION. Particularly even on Christian forums because that’s where it easier to spread poisonous doctrines by mixing truth with a little poison. Be warned. Don’t read everything you see , if you see something that your spirit man repels quickly stop it. BE CAUTIOUS , BE CAUTIOUS. THERE IS A MYSTERY ABOUT WORDS . PARTICULARLY SPIRITUAL WORDS. THE PRIMARY MODE THE SPIRIT REALM INFLUENCES THE PHYSICAL ARE WORDS. THAT’S WHY JESUS SAID “THESE WORDS I SPEAK TO YOU ARE SPIRITS AND LIFE” THE SAME PRINCIPLE OPERATES WITH THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS , THEIR WORDS ARE SPIRITS AND DEATH. THIS IS HOW THEY RECUIT PEOPLE HERE WITH ALL THESE SATANISM, MYSTISM AND ATHEISM. ONCE PEOPLE WITH WEAK OR DEAD SPIRIT READ IT, THEY EASILY CORRUPT THEIR MIND AND DRAW THEM FROM CHRISTIANITY.
I WILL SHARE AN ENCOUNTER I HAD CONCERNING THIS LATER.
THIS IS JUST TO WARN YOU, BE SOBER, BE ON FIRE ALL THE TIME, BE SOBER. IF YOU SENSE ANY LITTLE LAXITY QUICKLY NAB IT.

FORGET ABOUT THAT FINANCIAL ISSUE, THAT RELATIONSHIP ISSUE, THAT HEALTH PROBLEM, THAT BARRENNES PROBLEM, THAT CAREER MATTER, THAT CHALLENGE, PUT ALL THOSE CARES OF LIFE ASIDE, THEY ARE JUST DISTRACTIONS SENT TO DO THREE THINGS, KILL YOUR SPIRITUAL CONNECTIVITY TO GOD, CORRUPT YOUR MIND AND STOP YOU FROM FULFILLING PURPOSE.
THOSE CHALLENGES ARE SERIOUS MATTERS, BUT CONTINUE SEEKING JESUS FIRST AND HIS PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE. THIS IS WERE THE REAL BATTLE IS , OTHER SO CALLED SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL CHALLENGES ARE DISTRACTIONS, CLING TO JESUS AND YOUR PURPOSE FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE, FIGHT HARD TO STUDY, TO PRAY, TO FAST. FIGHT THE FIGHT OF FAITH. FIGHT, FIGHT, BE VIGILANT. FIGHT FOR SANCTIFICATION, IT’S A WAR, FIGHT EVERY FORCES OF DEFILEMENT,
IF YOU STAY UNDEFILED, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY OVERCOME THOSE CHALLENGES. ENDURE HARDNESS AS A SOLDIER OF CHRIST (2 TIMOTHY 1;3), ENDURE IT, YOU ARE NOT LIKE OTHERS, YOU CARRY SOMETHING PRECIOUS CALLED PURPOSE. THE CROWN WHICH IS THE PRIZE FOR YOUR OWN HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST JESUS IS AHEAD, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN IT.
FLEE FROM THE CORRUPTION, I KNOW IT’S HARD BUT CRY FOR MERCY AND GRACE (HEBREW 4;16) .
BE VIGILANT, BE SOBER AND FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE IN CHRIST. YOU HAVE OVERCOME IN JESUS NAME .. AMEN
[/quote]

God bless you my brother!!!!

I thought i was alone on this one;
That's what i've been going through these last weeks; that's why i've not been posting anything.

I have been feeling so tired and heavy and weary.
And i don't even know why! it was not a if i was doing something tedious or stressful; Tired waking up, tired going to bed, feeling uninterested about anything, even prayer. it was a if something/someone was draining my strenghth gradually.
I thought maybe i didn't have fruits in a long time, but no amount of fruit salads helped.

I even felt how i was growing weak spiritually, but i couldn't just do anything about it. Too weak...felt too sick.
The last straw was when a few days ago i dreamt how someone was trying to force raw meat into my mouth. Yes raw meat.

That is when i woke and i just prayed "Lord, i am tired. Am i even too tired to speak to You. Help...i want to pray, but i can't. Just help me"

Just yesterday, at work, i just felt better and better and i feel real good and a little stronger and i didn't wake up exhausted; It's gradual.

But God has putting this in my heart though:
Holiness and the Fruits of the Spirit. Why? because, this is refining furnace many beleivers refuse to pass through, because it's hard, demanding and painful, but by their fruits you shall know them and without holiness we cannot see God, make no mistake about it. And it is the only way, you can acquire the character of Christ. After all, He left all his advantages and privileges in Heaven, He humbled Himself,came down to Earth, and

Though he were Son, he learned obedience from the things which he suffered; Hebrews 5:8

Gifts of the Spirit are good, but do not also forget to preach the message of holiness, brethren.
Never lower your standards when it comes to this aspect because the Lord is big on it.
Maybe i'll post more on this.

Have a nice day.
To anyone who ever said or thought a slightest word of prayer on my behalf:
HUGE HUGE THANK YOU. SENDING A 1 millionth fold to your side smiley
I am grateful

I don't take such things for granted, you know.....

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2016
God bless you bro etidy

God bless you my brother!!!!

I thought i was alone on this one;
That's what i've been going through these last weeks; that's why i've not been posting anything.

I have been feeling so tired and heavy and weary.
And i don't even know why! it was not a if i was doing something tedious or stressful; Tired waking up, tired going to bed, feeling uninterested about anything, even prayer. it was a if something/someone was draining my strenghth gradually.
I thought maybe i didn't have fruits in a long time, but no amount of fruit salads helped.

I even felt how i was growing weak spiritually, but i couldn't just do anything about it. Too weak...felt too sick.
The last straw was when a few days ago i dreamt how someone was trying to force raw meat into my mouth. Yes raw meat.

That is when i woke and i just prayed "Lord, i am tired. Am i even too tired to speak to You. Help...i want to pray, but i can't. Just help me"

Just yesterday, at work, i just felt better and better and i feel real good and a little stronger and i didn't wake up exhausted; It's gradual.

But God has putting this in my heart though:
Holiness and the Fruits of the Spirit. Why? because, this is refining furnace many beleivers refuse to pass through, because it's hard, demanding and painful, but by their fruits you shall know them and without holiness we cannot see God, make no mistake about it. And it is the only way, you can acquire the character of Christ. After all, He left all his advantages and privileges in Heaven, He humbled Himself,came down to Earth, and

Though he were Son, he learned obedience from the things which he suffered; Hebrews 5:8

Gifts of the Spirit are good, but do not also forget to preach the message of holiness, brethren.
Never lower your standards when it comes to this aspect because the Lord is big on it. Jesus is NOT coming for a defiled Bride.

If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins....and their righteous deeds which they have done shall not be remembered Ezekiel 3:20

This equally applies to believers who fall into sin and remain there instead of changing their ways

Enough of the diluted messages, enough of taking God's Grace for granted with stuff like "once saved always saved". Big lie!!!

We are called to work on our salvation with fear and trembling. Yes, maintaining one's salvation is work!!! Hard work

Maybe i'll post more on this.

Have a nice day.
To anyone who ever said or thought a slightest word of prayer on my behalf:
HUGE HUGE THANK YOU. SENDING A 1 millionth fold to your side; smiley
I am grateful

I don't take such gestures for granted, you know.....

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Jacksonville:
Good morning y'all . Peace be unto this thread, and may the Good LORD continue to keep us united in his love, strength and wisdom in this thread. Amen!

Hanan, analice, great0, muyis , oyeludef, Etidy,1smartkiddzy and temi4fash and all others, i greet you in the name of the LORD.

Please i had a dream in the realms of the spirit, which i strongly can't comprehend.

firstly, is it normal to hear words like someone speaking without you seeing the person...i mean there's no visual caption of the person but you keep hearing that voice in your state of sleep... I remember a certain time i slept and woke up, i heard someone speaking so when i luckily woke up..the last words i heard in my state of consciousness was Augustine.

Then i asked the Lord What does augustine have to do with me?. Then i was looking at my bible, i saw a flyer of our youth program and the guest minister was Augustine..then i had a conviction that the Lord wants me to listen to pastor augustine..2days later he came and ministered and i was indeed blessed.

Last night i heard twice ''thus saith the Lord'' and the person kept ministering what the Lord said...i heard everything but when i woke up, i didnt remember the message...But i luckily woke up in the middle of the scene and i grasped ''Thus saith the LORD''

Then i saw my self in the realms of the spirit, a man called Elijah..But i couldnt behold his face but they called him elijah.. So i kept following this Elijah and we got to a place so beautiful ..the rivers in that place seem bluish green and the skies were so beautiful.

Behold, a lamb so whitish and innocent appeared and it was staring at us, then it kept focusing on me while i was left speechless.

It seemed to communicate with elijah but i wasnt hearing any words.. Then i woke up and forgot my dream..later on i started to remember.

I slept again and saw my self praying for people...i prayed for a boy whose hand was strickened and stiffened by stroke and the hand became normal again.

Yes it has happened to me very often.... a very reassuring presence, but invisible; speaking to you, encouraging you,walking beside you, (you even hear footsteps), giving you direction, telling you not to be afraid, showing you Biblical scenarios....
yes it has happened,;
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Good morning
passion4 christ and michaelangelo

comment ça va?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hello Bro, God is the one speaking to you through the Holy Spirit and each time God speaks to His children its always in connection with the word of God in the Bible. However You must be prayerful and watchful cos the devil too speaks but the difference is that when the devil is speaking to You if You are a strong believer You will always question the words of the devil and dispute it but when the Holy Spirit speaks with You there is PEACE IN YOUR SPIRIT.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lamasta:
Hello Bro, God is the one speaking to you through the Holy Spirit and each time God speaks to His children its always in connection with the word of God in the Bible. However You must be prayerful and watchful cos the devil too speaks but the difference is that when the devil is speaking to You if You are a strong believer You will always question the words of the devil and dispute it but when the Holy Spirit speaks with You there is PEACE IN YOUR SPIRIT.....

Yes bro.. It's true..

But i wish i could get to the state the Lord speaks clearly in my state of consciousness, cuz everytime i wake i get to hear a word clearly..

It also seems my spirit man is active in the realms of the spirit and everything that happens there, remains there..

I just hope oneday i get to hear clearly and audibly.
Shalom...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
HananHezron:

Yes it has happened to me very often.... a very reassuring presence, but invisible; speaking to you, encouraging you,walking beside you, (you even hear footsteps), giving you direction, telling you not to be afraid, showing you Biblical scenarios....
yes it has happened,;

It's quite interesting that moment you're hearing the voice... But during that moment, i was grasping everything i was told, they sounded biblical.

Unfortunately when i woke up, the messages left me, but i knew someone said ''thus saith the Lord''..

Could it be that the messages ministered were stored in the mind of my spirit? And not of the physical..

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.