Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804306 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jdazzle:

Oh my goodness, sis, this is just too tooooooooo much! I am humbled.... please ooo everyone help me bless Analice for all these encomium, I am indeed humbled yet again and grateful to have a wonderful fam on here.... God bless you realest Anas, my dearest friend.... and to think I met you on these same pages brings a smile to my face each day! May the good Lord cause his face to shine on you and bring your many heart desires to pass....

Thank you so much....

God bless everyone...
Amen. And, emmm, tell God, i want to be cooking for a man, am tired of cooking and eating this food all by myself.
And i cook well sef grin cheesy grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Amen. And, emmm, tell God, i want to be cooking for a man, am tired of cooking and eating this food all by myself.

Alright sis... Prayer point number one....

May it be done as you have declared and as the Lord willeth for your life, let the only right one come your way! Amen..........

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Jdazzle:

Alright sis... Prayer point number one....

May it be done as you have declared and as the Lord willeth for your life, let the only right one come your way! Amen..........
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2016
@Dazzle,

I hope this B'day wish isn't coming too late. I blame it all on DHL.

May this year bring you basket-full of highly decorative blessings straight from heaven. And woe unto any any ugly Prince of Persia, or other clowns who get in the way. Let the tears u cried last year not be seen nor repeated this year. May God bless all u touch and your endeavors, forever successful. I pray that God look into His archives and reward all good works. Your laps shall not lack a moment of good gifts. Amen. Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Bootsiegal:
@Dazzle,

May this year bring you basket-full of highly decorative blessings straight from heaven. And woe unto any any ugly Prince of Persia, or other clowns who get in the way. Let the tears u cried last year not be seen nor repeated this year. May God bless all u touch and your endeavors, forever successful. I pray that God look into His archives and reward all good works. Your laps shall not lack a moment of good gifts. Amen. Happy Birthday.

Thank you soooo much bro bootsiegal, thank you greatly.... May God reward you and bless you more.....

Amennnnnn to all the prayers, IJMN

Bless you!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2016
chabod2015:
Happy Birthday Dazzle.

An amen to CharlyG1's b/day prayer for you.

BTW, where Hananhezron, seems a while heard from her...

Cheers everyone.

Right here....never left.... sometimes it's good to step back and take time to learn from others... grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Oya,potential, eligible suitors in the house....you just read this naw So, whatchu you goin' to do 'bout it?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Jdazzle:

Thank you chabod2015, God bless you much...
Happy Birthday sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Oppy4God:

Happy Birthday sis

Thanks Oppy4God, God bless you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Happy Birthday jDazzle (in arrears)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Happy Birthday jDazzle (in arrears)

Thank you bro, God bless you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Spiritual awakening? Is such a vague term. Did you practice Yoga and indulge in some spiritual exercise such as, mudras, third eye opening, the chakras, kundalini and the likes? Have you been having an extra sensory perception (ESP)? Did you conciously or unconciously dabble into the occult? If i may ask again. Which God is your mother devoted to? Let's take it from here.

I've never practiced yoga, ever. I'm not sure about the ESP bit but upon my research I've learned that facets of my personality have a "psychic" trait. I haven't fully experienced any of the sort to draw concrete conclusions. There's things about my mother I'm still puzzled by... unusual stuff & I have vivid first hand experiences of the events of which to this day bare no reasonable explanations.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
temi4fash:

Boss,

These of the Lord does not cause pains like that.

That your mum is a spiritually upright woman does not make you one.

The journey of salvation is a personal one.

Go and check yourself, you have involved your self in something in your search for things go and deal with it. And all those would stop.

For starters I'm still coming to terms with the whole God being concept & no I'm not into the occult arts,though I entertained the thought. I have migraines & I'm gonna conclude it's because of my brain chemical imbalance caused by depression & anxiety from over the years finally taking it's toll. I'll also admit that I do masturbate & that might have it's disastrous effects as well. I don't know anything about spiritual matters. All I do is just utter words of prayer & do what I can in the meantime.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
fluxmind:

For starters I'm still coming to terms with the whole God being concept & no I'm not into the occult arts,though I entertained the thought. I have migraines & I'm gonna conclude it's because of my brain chemical imbalance caused by depression & anxiety from over the years finally taking it's toll. I'll also admit that I do masturbate & that might have it's disastrous effects as well. I don't know anything about spiritual matters. All I do is just utter words of prayer & do what I can in the meantime.

First i want to thank God for bringing you her, for helping you to try to know him.

Brother, All these many many english en, me i dont understand because i am an Engineering student but what i can tell you is the numerous occultic thought you are entertaining is begin to rub off on you.

So, I would encourage to first and foremost surrender your life to Jesus Christ, Find a bible believing church in your environment and attend one. Read and meditate on the word and with that those many many English you wrote would not be necessary because you would have peace in all ramifications.

I wish you luck as you begin to find and see God more than ever before.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Happy belated birthday @ Jdazzle. Hope its not coming too late. God will continue to dazzle you with great things spiritually, physically, financially and in all areas. The mercy, grace, favour and kindness of the most high God will never depart from you but will continue to increase in your life in Jesus name. (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Happy belated birthday @ Jdazzle. Hope its not coming too late. God will continue to dazzle you with great things spiritually, physically, financially and in all areas. The mercy, grace, favour and kindness of the most high God will never depart from you but will continue to increase in your life in Jesus name. (Amen)

Dear holahmideh, no its not too late. Thank you so very much and may God richly bless you...

Amen to prayers....

Shallom sis

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
fluxmind:

I've never practiced yoga, ever. I'm not sure about the ESP bit but upon my research I've learned that facets of my personality have a "psychic" trait. I haven't fully experienced any of the sort to draw concrete conclusions. There's things about my mother I'm still puzzled by... unusual stuff & I have vivid first hand experiences of the events of which to this day bare no reasonable explanations.
Bro you just have to spill the beans.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Happy birthday jdazzle! God bless you more. Dazzle more!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Happy birthday jdazzle! God bless you more. Dazzle more!

Hello Tjay, thank you so much....

God bless you much!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
I wanted to share a message today, but because I have not finished compiling the message, I decided to share this instead since I already made a promise to share this in the past.

Many of us have dreams and visions, but we do not actually understand what these dreams mean or symbolize. Dreams can come from God, Satan/demons, and from one’s subconscious mind.
This message will be discussing on how to understand basic dreams from God.

Dreams from God can contain various symbols, people/person, places, numbers, buildings, trees, objects etc. God sends messages to his children by speaking into their spirit using all forms of symbols like the ones I just mentioned. But we need to search the scriptures and keep a close distance with God to understand how God speaks using words, symbols, numbers and all other various symbolic elements.

For it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of Kings to search out a matter (Proverbs 25:2)

I will try to make this message as brief as possible for easy assimilation.

BASICS OF DREAM INTERPRETATION.

Job 33:15-18
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

When God speaks to us, He speaks to each of us in different ways. For example; If God has called me to be His prophet and He starts to speak to me about this calling, He may start showing me a baby or a little girl in the dream. A baby to me will represent ‘my ministry in its starting stage' or ‘my calling’.
If another person has been praying for a job and he/she sees a baby in his/her dream, it would mean ‘a new thing or an incoming blessing’ that God is about to perform in that person’s life, maybe a ‘new job’. In another person’s case it could mean ‘spiritual immaturity’. For another it could be ‘a new Christian’ and so in and so forth.

God speaks to us differently; one symbol He shows to someone in a dream may not necessarily carry the same meaning in another person’s case. That is why I do not advise people to seek the meaning to their dreams on the internet, except when talking directly to a person who has the gift of interpreting dreams.
The gift of dream interpretation is needed to understand what God is saying to that person. But where the gift is not present, the dreamer should be able to interpret the dream at least partially. And that is the purpose of this topic. To share basic dream symbols.

A person with the gift of dream interpretation solely relies on the Spirit of God to understand the meaning to the dream, for it is only God that can reveal a thing and give the meaning to it. The gift of dream interpretation comes with discernment from the Holy Ghost. The interpreter can actually discern a deeper meaning to the dream message in one’s life than someone without the gift. That is why interpretation of dreams simply cannot be taught, it can only be partially explained in basics.

Satan and his agents cannot understand prophetic dreams. God makes use of hard coded symbols, languages and various things to encode a prophetic dream to the shame of the devil and for His own glory, and also to conceal His plan form Satan until an appointed time (one of the reasons Jesus spoke in parables). Sometimes, even a dream interpreter would not be able to fully interpret such dreams, and the person would need to ask God for the meaning. Satan and demons will never be able to understand prophetic dreams because they do not have the Spirit of God in them.

In my case, (not to boast) whenever I do not fully understand a hard coded prophetic dream, I simply ask God and within 5mins He makes the dream clear to me. That’s the power of God. smiley
That clearly shows that dreams and interpretation comes from God. Check the case of Daniel and joseph. Read Daniel 2 and Genesis 41:15-16.

When you have a dream, the most basic way to interpret is to break the dream down in a very simple form.
For example:

Alison had a dream where she was in a car park. All of a sudden she started to run. She was running because an unknown man dressed in black was chasing her. She ran fast, tripped, got up again and continued to run as fast as her legs could carry her. She looked at her wrist watch and realized the time was exactly 7’O clock. When she grew tired of running, out of fear and not caring for her life, she decided to face this unknown man chasing after and realized that this man had no face, but she beat him so badly the man ran away. The she looked forward and saw a very bright light that shone on her and lit up the whole room. She now realized she was standing in the midst of men and women dressed up in suits and royal attires.

To break this dream down, we must pick out the important characters in this dream.
1. Alison- the dream is centred on her, if we take her out of the dream, then the dream will lose its meaning.
2. Car Park- This represents stagnation, staying in one place for too long.
3. Unknown man in black- This represents evil forces/ difficulties
4. Watch (7 0’clock)- 7 is the divine number of Heaven. Meaning.. this very thing that is happening to Alison is happening according to God’s plan. It’s happening under the directive of Heaven.
5. Bright Light- Divine revelation, spiritual insight, now ‘fully aware’
6. Room filled with royalty- Divine blessing God has preserved, Divine rest or Glory.

What this dream is saying: Alison is in a parking lot, this means that she is not going anywhere in life. Her life is being stagnated, she is not moving forward, she's just on one spot. Her spiritual life could be down; her career could be so bad etc. To make her go away from this stagnant life, God uses a problem/difficult challenge or even the devil to chase her out of that car park (stagnation) and put her on the run. Running is a spiritual exercise that will eventually stir faith in Alison. So as Alison runs, she checks her watch and realize it says 7’O clock. This means that this whole thing happening to her is happening according to God’s plan. It is heavenly supervised, even though in real life Alison may feel she’s going through a very hard time, that hard time unknown to her is actually a trial to move her to her glory.

And when Alison has become tired (angered in her spirit) of this problem chasing her, she now becomes moved (with faith) to now overcome the problem by fighting the unknown man in black (Trials, difficulties). And after she fights him and defeats him, a bright light shone on her and she now realizes she is in an elegant place (better position in life) filled with royal people (divine blessing/glory).
The bright light would be Heaven’s approval and it also signifies a divine revelation and insight to open the eyes of Alison for her see the great blessing that God has prepared for her.

That’s what the dream means. That’s one of the ways God pushes us to move up in life. Sometimes we face trials and difficulties, but unknown to many, these trials are stepping stones to push a person to their glory or to the blessing God has prepared for that person.

Here are basic symbols of dreams revealed to me from my walk with God:
Please note that these symbols could mean even more than what has been put down here. And for accurate interpretation, its application depends on the whole parts of a dream given to the dreamer.

B
Bathroom: place of cleansing/ secret sins
Bedroom: Covenant with God/Intimacy with another
Bees: anger, jealousy, slander and gossips
Bell (ringing): A warning
Bicycle: Immature ministry or very young ministry
Blood: covenant/ death about to happen
Bridge: Connection/ covenant between Jesus and a person.
Bus: Group ministry

C
Camera (seeing through camera): Spiritual revelation, deep insight
Car: Ministry/Church
*Old car: Ministry operating in an old fashioned way
* Caterpillar/ Truck: spiritual work in a person’s life
Car Park: Waiting for a period
Cell phone: Business/ Job/ Finances
*Cell phone lost/damaged: Business affliction/ job loss
* Cell phone found: Job gain/new job/new financial blessing or profit in business
Chain: Bondage/captivity
Chair- Position/Waiting/Rest
Classroom: Teaching/Spiritual Instructions
Clock (depends on what time the clock says): God’s timing, delay, waiting period.
Cock crowing: A warning
Crossroads: A change/new direction or a decision to be made.
Cupboard: Secret, evil secret

D
Dawn: New blessing
Dusk: Trial times, difficult times
Dog: Carnal nature/Hypocrites/Unbelievers
Driver (face hidden): Holy Ghost

E
Electricity: Power of the Holy Ghost
Employee: Servant/ serving God or Humility
Employer: Good/bad authority.

F
Father: Authority/ or someone in authority/ Your father
Feathers: Protection
Feet: Your calling/Spiritual faith and stand in God.
Fire: Trouble/ Trials/ Lust/ Passion/ Judgement/Angels etc.
Flies: Demons/ Spiritual pollution.
Flood: Judgement
Flying: New spiritual level
Fridge: Preservation by God/plan of God

G
Giant: Sin causing limitation/ demon/ Angel
Gold: New spiritual gift/ great blessing

H
House: One’s body or physical house
Hospital: Place of healing

K
Keyhole (peeping through key hole): Deep revelation of secret

L
Left Hand: Spiritual calling/ Faith/Ministration
Little girl: Young Ministry
Lion: Devourer/ Satan/Jesus Christ/ Trials for new spiritual level

M
Money: Great value/new blessing/divine favour/business profits
Mother: Holy Spirit/ Church
Moon: Wife or wife to be

O
Old House: Old ways of life(sinful)

P
Police: Spiritual authority/ Angels/ Demons
Pregnancy: A new thing God is about to do
Prison: Bondage

R
Rain: Blessings or Troubles/ Financial troubles to come
Right hand: Power/ strength
Road or Path: Direction of one’s life
*rough road: Trials/tribulations

S
Snail: Slow growth in life/ slow progress
Snake: Lies/ Deception/ Satan/ Demons/spiritual attack by seduction and temptation
Storm: Trouble about to come
Sun: Husband or Husband to be
Sun, Stars and Moon together (Constellation): Heaven/ Authority of Heaven

T
Tree: A person or a church.
*VERY Tall Tree or Palm tree: A great person of high status.

U
Umbrella: Protection

W
Walls: Blockades, Limits
Water: Holy Spirit
White(colour): Purity, Holiness
Widow: Husband will die/Church without Jesus Christ or Death of church’s Pastor.
Wife: Church/ Holy Spirit/ Your wife
Wig: Fake glory/Fake anointing/ Deceit.
Wolf: False Prophet/ A very pretentious and deceptive person
Woman: Witch/ Demon or Angel
Worm: Sin/ Carnal nature

Y
Yourself (another copy of yourself): Old man/ in the flesh.

This is just a basic guide to help in interpreting basic dreams. Dreams can carry more meaning than what has been listed here.
When you don’t understand a dream, first of all ask God (in faith) to give you its interpretation before you ask someone with the gift of interpretation to help you.

If you have not heard from God, feel free to ask someone who can help you interpret the dream.
If anyone seeks to know what a certain dream symbol may mean, please feel free to ask. I’m sure I and most of my brothers and sisters here will gladly love to help out.

God bless you all. May the peace of God continue to surround us in Jesus Name. Amen
Good night guys

Shalom smiley

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bootsiegal:
@Dazzle,

LOL.. You and your sharp wits cheesy. I love your good sense of humour.. And I love that line 'I blame it all on DHL' grin

God bless you dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
thanks Bro CharlyG1, i have gotten your reply
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Bro you just have to spill the beans.
Should I pour liquor on that too? wtf yo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

LOL.. You and your sharp wits cheesy. I love your good sense of humour.. And I love that line 'I blame it all on DHL' grin

God bless you dear smiley

Loool he is a star comedian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trapQ: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Definitely, that may be why she doesn't like TB Joshua. Demons don't like people that can deliver their host.
warmachine:
[b][/b]your cousin needs deliverance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

when?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:

when?
Yesterday.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:
thanks Bro CharlyG1, i have gotten your reply

Thank God brother. God bless you too smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jdazzle:

Loool he is a star comedian grin grin grin

Lol grin
Bootsiegal is a 'She' ooh, not a 'He'.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

Lol grin
Bootsiegal is a 'She' ooh, not a 'He'.

Lol I had no idea... noted! grin

Apologies sis...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
CharlyG1:
I wanted to share a message today, but because I have not finished compiling the message, I decided to share this instead since I already made a promise to share this in the past.

Many of us have dreams and visions, but we do not actually understand what these dreams mean or symbolize. Dreams can come from God, Satan/demons, and from one’s subconscious mind.
This message will be discussing on how to understand basic dreams from God.

Dreams from God can contain various symbols, people/person, places, numbers, buildings, trees, objects etc. God sends messages to his children by speaking into their spirit using all forms of symbols like the ones I just mentioned. But we need to search the scriptures and keep a close distance with God to understand how God speaks using words, symbols, numbers and all other various symbolic elements.

For it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of Kings to search out a matter (Proverbs 25:2)

I will try to make this message as brief as possible for easy assimilation.

BASICS OF DREAM INTERPRETATION.

Job 33:15-18
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

When God speaks to us, He speaks to each of us in different ways. For example; If God has called me to be His prophet and He starts to speak to me about this calling, He may start showing me a baby or a little girl in the dream. A baby to me will represent ‘my ministry in its starting stage' or ‘my calling’.
If another person has been praying for a job and he/she sees a baby in his/her dream, it would mean ‘a new thing or an incoming blessing’ that God is about to perform in that person’s life, maybe a ‘new job’. In another person’s case it could mean ‘spiritual immaturity’. For another it could be ‘a new Christian’ and so in and so forth.

God speaks to us differently; one symbol He shows to someone in a dream may not necessarily carry the same meaning in another person’s case. That is why I do not advise people to seek the meaning to their dreams on the internet, except when talking directly to a person who has the gift of interpreting dreams.
The gift of dream interpretation is needed to understand what God is saying to that person. But where the gift is not present, the dreamer should be able to interpret the dream at least partially. And that is the purpose of this topic. To share basic dream symbols.

A person with the gift of dream interpretation solely relies on the Spirit of God to understand the meaning to the dream, for it is only God that can reveal a thing and give the meaning to it. The gift of dream interpretation comes with discernment from the Holy Ghost. The interpreter can actually discern a deeper meaning to the dream message in one’s life than someone without the gift. That is why interpretation of dreams simply cannot be taught, it can only be partially explained in basics.

Satan and his agents cannot understand prophetic dreams. God makes use of hard coded symbols, languages and various things to encode a prophetic dream to the shame of the devil and for His own glory, and also to conceal His plan form Satan until an appointed time (one of the reasons Jesus spoke in parables). Sometimes, even a dream interpreter would not be able to fully interpret such dreams, and the person would need to ask God for the meaning. Satan and demons will never be able to understand prophetic dreams because they do not have the Spirit of God in them.

In my case, (not to boast) whenever I do not fully understand a hard coded prophetic dream, I simply ask God and within 5mins He makes the dream clear to me. That’s the power of God. smiley
That clearly shows that dreams and interpretation comes from God. Check the case of Daniel and joseph. Read Daniel 2 and Genesis 41:15-16.

When you have a dream, the most basic way to interpret is to break the dream down in a very simple form.
For example:

Alison had a dream where she was in a car park. All of a sudden she started to run. She was running because an unknown man dressed in black was chasing her. She ran fast, tripped, got up again and continued to run as fast as her legs could carry her. She looked at her wrist watch and realized the time was exactly 7’O clock. When she grew tired of running, out of fear and not caring for her life, she decided to face this unknown man chasing after and realized that this man had no face, but she beat him so badly the man ran away. The she looked forward and saw a very bright light that shone on her and lit up the whole room. She now realized she was standing in the midst of men and women dressed up in suits and royal attires.

To break this dream down, we must pick out the important characters in this dream.
1. Alison- the dream is centred on her, if we take her out of the dream, then the dream will lose its meaning.
2. Car Park- This represents stagnation, staying in one place for too long.
3. Unknown man in black- This represents evil forces/ difficulties
4. Watch (7 0’clock)- 7 is the divine number of Heaven. Meaning.. this very thing that is happening to Alison is happening according to God’s plan. It’s happening under the directive of Heaven.
5. Bright Light- Divine revelation, spiritual insight, now ‘fully aware’
6. Room filled with royalty- Divine blessing God has preserved, Divine rest or Glory.

What this dream is saying: Alison is in a parking lot, this means that she is not going anywhere in life. Her life is being stagnated, she is not moving forward, she's just on one spot. Her spiritual life could be down; her career could be so bad etc. To make her go away from this stagnant life, God uses a problem/difficult challenge or even the devil to chase her out of that car park (stagnation) and put her on the run. Running is a spiritual exercise that will eventually stir faith in Alison. So as Alison runs, she checks her watch and realize it says 7’O clock. This means that this whole thing happening to her is happening according to God’s plan. It is heavenly supervised, even though in real life Alison may feel she’s going through a very hard time, that hard time unknown to her is actually a trial to move her to her glory.

And when Alison has become tired (angered in her spirit) of this problem chasing her, she now becomes moved (with faith) to now overcome the problem by fighting the unknown man in black (Trials, difficulties). And after she fights him and defeats him, a bright light shone on her and she now realizes she is in an elegant place (better position in life) filled with royal people (divine blessing/glory).
The bright light would be Heaven’s approval and it also signifies a divine revelation and insight to open the eyes of Alison for her see the great blessing that God has prepared for her.

That’s what the dream means. That’s one of the ways God pushes us to move up in life. Sometimes we face trials and difficulties, but unknown to many, these trials are stepping stones to push a person to their glory or to the blessing God has prepared for that person.

Here are basic symbols of dreams revealed to me from my walk with God:
Please note that these symbols could mean even more than what has been put down here. And for accurate interpretation, its application depends on the whole parts of a dream given to the dreamer.

B
Bathroom: place of cleansing/ secret sins
Bedroom: Covenant with God/Intimacy with another
Bees: anger, jealousy, slander and gossips
Bell (ringing): A warning
Bicycle: Immature ministry or very young ministry
Blood: covenant/ death about to happen
Bridge: Connection/ covenant between Jesus and a person.
Bus: Group ministry

C
Camera (seeing through camera): Spiritual revelation, deep insight
Car: Ministry/Church
*Old car: Ministry operating in an old fashioned way
* Caterpillar/ Truck: spiritual work in a person’s life
Car Park: Waiting for a period
Cell phone: Business/ Job/ Finances
*Cell phone lost/damaged: Business affliction/ job loss
* Cell phone found: Job gain/new job/new financial blessing or profit in business
Chain: Bondage/captivity
Chair- Position/Waiting/Rest
Classroom: Teaching/Spiritual Instructions
Clock (depends on what time the clock says): God’s timing, delay, waiting period.
Cock crowing: A warning
Crossroads: A change/new direction or a decision to be made.
Cupboard: Secret, evil secret

D
Dawn: New blessing
Dusk: Trial times, difficult times
Dog: Carnal nature/Hypocrites/Unbelievers
Driver (face hidden): Holy Ghost

E
Electricity: Power of the Holy Ghost
Employee: Servant/ serving God or Humility
Employer: Good/bad authority.

F
Father: Authority/ or someone in authority/ Your father
Feathers: Protection
Feet: Your calling/Spiritual faith and stand in God.
Fire: Trouble/ Trials/ Lust/ Passion/ Judgement/Angels etc.
Flies: Demons/ Spiritual pollution.
Flood: Judgement
Flying: New spiritual level
Fridge: Preservation by God/plan of God

G
Giant: Sin causing limitation/ demon/ Angel
Gold: New spiritual gift/ great blessing

H
House: One’s body or physical house
Hospital: Place of healing

K
Keyhole (peeping through key hole): Deep revelation of secret

L
Left Hand: Spiritual calling/ Faith/Ministration
Little girl: Young Ministry
Lion: Devourer/ Satan/Jesus Christ/ Trials for new spiritual level

M
Money: Great value/new blessing/divine favour/business profits
Mother: Holy Spirit/ Church
Moon: Wife or wife to be

O
Old House: Old ways of life(sinful)

P
Police: Spiritual authority/ Angels/ Demons
Pregnancy: A new thing God is about to do
Prison: Bondage

R
Rain: Blessings or Troubles/ Financial troubles to come
Right hand: Power/ strength
Road or Path: Direction of one’s life
*rough road: Trials/tribulations

S
Snail: Slow growth in life/ slow progress
Snake: Lies/ Deception/ Satan/ Demons/spiritual attack by seduction and temptation
Storm: Trouble about to come
Sun: Husband or Husband to be
Sun, Stars and Moon together (Constellation): Heaven/ Authority of Heaven

T
Tree: A person or a church.
*VERY Tall Tree or Palm tree: A great person of high status.

U
Umbrella: Protection

W
Walls: Blockades, Limits
Water: Holy Spirit
White(colour): Purity, Holiness
Widow: Husband will die/Church without Jesus Christ or Death of church’s Pastor.
Wife: Church/ Holy Spirit/ Your wife
Wig: Fake glory/Fake anointing/ Deceit.
Wolf: False Prophet/ A very pretentious and deceptive person
Woman: Witch/ Demon or Angel
Worm: Sin/ Carnal nature

Y
Yourself (another copy of yourself): Old man/ in the flesh.

This is just a basic guide to help in interpreting basic dreams. Dreams can carry more meaning than what has been listed here.
When you don’t understand a dream, first of all ask God (in faith) to give you its interpretation before you ask someone with the gift of interpretation to help you.

If you have not heard from God, feel free to ask someone who can help you interpret the dream.
If anyone seeks to know what a certain dream symbol may mean, please feel free to ask. I’m sure I and most of my brothers and sisters here will gladly love to help out.

God bless you all. May the peace of God continue to surround us in Jesus Name. Amen
Good night guys

Shalom smiley

I remember when gaining admission into the
University was still a problem. I had a friend that was
lucky to gain admission before me. Whenever I went
to visit her, her mother will tell me she is not at home.
My friend started giving me attitude. She stopped
coming to my house. I asked her what the problem was, she opened up and told me her mother had
Warned her to stop associating with me because I
might not be happy she gained admission, while I was
still at home.
Ah I cried Sha.
Honestly I was pained. Fast forward 5 years later, I have gained admission,
and even graduated, my friend was still in the
University. It was a 5 Years course but she changed
department and ended up spending 6 Years.
Her mother saw me in the neighborhood shortly after
graduation and asked if I was on holiday. Holiday ke? Ma I have graduated. You can imagine the look on her
face. Epic. Lol
I graduated with 2nd class upper,a year later she
graduated with 3rd class
Some of us are guilty of this.
*When we have a house filled with kids.... Our loyal friend struggling to have kids becomes an enemy. We
push them away
*Once we get married... Our loyal single friend
becomes an enemy.. We push them away
*Once we get a job... Our loyal jobless friend becomes
an enemy.... We push them away. *Once we get to the top... Our loyal friends at the
bottom becomes an enemy.... We push away.
*When we are happily married... Our loyal friend that
is unfortunately a widow or divorcee becomes an
enemy.... We push them away
*When we have food and water... Our loyal friend struggling to survive becomes an enemy... We push
them away.
*Nobody is your enemy, you are only being an enemy
to them..
We quickly forget... Life is not static. It moves and
changes as we experience along.. .
When you condemn a situation along with the person
in the situation. You are only gambling.
At the end, the winner is always the person you
condemned, the person you least expected.
This is food for thought. Have a great week.... as you ponder on this..
Thanks Bro CharlyG1 for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.