Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802448 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello all, hope u all are having a wonderful time. I have been blessed by all the posts in this thread. May God continue to strengthen us.

Please, I sent an e-mail to hananhezron. Please reply me, it's very urgent

Awaiting up response
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wonder why I keep having random visions I do not understand each time I fast.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
trueking:

Bro even me...many...some I do some I don't at all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppypoppy: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Processor01:

I must confess, I am in this same zone and you guessed right, it is caused by the distractions of life which cuts off our deep fellowship with the father.

Let me share a small story...

I quit my job in December 2007 and thankfully, I found God in early 2008 and we kicked off on this great journey. I could hear him per second, I asked him for the minutest things and he always answered. He would wake me up and teach/explain lots of things. All this while, I was at home and without a job.

Suddenly, one night he woke me up at about 1am - I knew it was him. I was really tired and sleepy so asked him why he woke me up - I noticed he was kind of 'sober' . He asked me to read Deuteronomy 8. When I finished I was filled with tears because it felt like a father sending his beloved child off to boarding school.

2 days later, I got a call for a job (actually, 3 jobs - 2 Telco and 1 Bank). This was the beginning of my distractions and less deep fellowship with my father.

See guys, this God we keep talking about is a FATHER ooo...he has feelings too and moreso, like a FRIEND, the closer you come and the more time you spend with them, the more you get to know about them and trust me, they will share ALL their 'toys' with you.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and ALL these things will be given to you as well.

Wow... im amazed by your story. Yes it is distractions, I pray in the midst of lifes storm We will always have time to fellowship and hear HIM again. I pray always now for restoration. Dont wanna be far from GOD, bc like you said HE is a FATHER indeed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppypoppy: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
temi4fash:

Its been i commented here..

wonderful piece men of God.. Awesome revelations...

If you all you said have stopped its either you stopped doing what you used to do to fellowship with God or you have put your hands into sin.

That can cause you to dis- tune from God

Yes indeed. You are very right. Sin, Storms of life eg...Financially, Maritally, health wise, Worries, Depression, Anxiety etc...the devil finds every way to distract man. I pray God restore HIS Children back. Im Willing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
warmachine:

Bro even me...many...some I do some I don't at all
Yeah, some I understand but majority I don't, some are personal warnings against the future, I see a lot of things before they happen, important things that may affect my life.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:52am On Dec 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE, We've almost rounded up the year,

But God said I should tell you that thing you've been believing him for through out this year, will manifest by fire by force before this year runs out, just believe your testimony is in this month,

From the bottom of my heart, I love everyone here, even those on ghost mode

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
abisola192:
Hello all, hope u all are having a wonderful time. I have been blessed by all the posts in this thread. May God continue to strengthen us.

Awaiting up response

I replied your mail....well i just typed ok. Anything the matter?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Good morning everyone.....

Who wants to talk about spiritual dryness today?

Yes you read well.... , spiritual dryness.
Looks like that's what many here are from suffering from. wink

Ok here we go:
Whoever believes in me, rivers of living water will flow from within them. (John 7:38)

To be dry is to be without moisture. To be dry is to be without water. It is to be lifeless.
Dryness is the absence of sweetness,the absence of what makes for sweetness.

The Word of God is the water of life. A lack of fellowship with the word of God, an uninteresting, dull, christian life causes dryness

But why is spiritual dryness so common among Children of God today, although we should be empowered by the life of the Holy Spirit within us?

The great evangelist D L Moody understood this. When asked why he placed so much emphasis upon being filled with the Holy Spirit, he wisely said, ‘Because I leak.’

How do recognise some of the signs? Feel free to add yours

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.’ [/i]Psalm 63:1

[[i]i]- Too exhausted to connect with God
-We are no longer giving to others out of a sense of fullness. We feel empty or weary—our inner tank is running dry.
-Other things begin to crowd your time for God.
-We have lost our joy;It is no longer contagious.
-Wrong company.
-Negative Thinking,Disobedience, Depression, Discouragement; Everything now feels like a bitter pill.
[/i]
[/i]

DOES EVERYBODY EXPERIENCE IT?

Well, yes!
Spiritual dryness can be experienced by anybody who is not watchful and determined to be on fire always.
In fact, anybody can experience it in different degrees and in varying intensities , and it’s an attack the enemy launches against every
believer with the ultimate aim of turning the person to his own kingdom.
His primary purpose is to tempt us to doubt God and to serve him (and ourselves). As he did with Jesus in His wilderness experience, Satan will show us all kinds of things that will appear to be good, attractive and wonderful. Satan’s supreme goal is to get us to disobey God, to destroy our fellowship with God, and to steal our destiny & blessings.

[b]Sometimes, God also allows us to pass through "this wilderness." It is not always as a result of sin grin grin grin grin[/b]King David was no stranger to wilderness experiences (Ps 28:1-2; Ps 38:9-10). Even Job and Elijah, Isaiah too, Jeremiah....

We question everything we ever learned — How can a loving God allow this to happen to me? Have I been fooling myself all these years? Does God really exist? Why doesn’t He show Himself, and take some kind of action, and mount a rescue mission. It’s during the wilderness experience that God seems to disappear — He can neither be seen, heard or experienced… and our faith seems hollow and meaningless.

And the devil has a field day with us during that time grin grin grin grin. Yeah i know it's not funny, but i feel like laffing anyway....

David wrote a number of psalms that speak to the hearts of fellow believers when they are experiencing spiritual dryness. Spiritual dryness, or the wilderness experience, is God’s way of getting us to exercise our faith even when there is little feedback or affirmation or emotional joy. In the wilderness we are not being punished — we are being tested, and our faith is being strengthened.

So... how do we replenish ourselves spiritually during these uncomfortable moments?
Some suggestions (feel free to add yours)

1)How did Jesus defeat the enemy? First, He fully submitted to God and His will for His life… and second, He fully trusted the Word of God. The only weapon Jesus used was the Word (Mt 4: 1-11).

2)We speak the Word over our situations and circumstances, and affirm the truth over and over again, it will ultimately settle peacefully in our souls, thus renewing our confidence that everything is truly working for our good and for God’s glory (Rom 8:28-29; Phil 4:4-7; Heb 12:10-11).

3)When we experience God’s peace our enemy is completely dumbfounded; it silences him; he simply can’t understand how we can praise and worship God in the midst of trial and difficulty” (Job 1:8-22; 2:9-10; Jam 1:2-4). Why? God’s peace doesn’t make any sense to him because it transcends creature logic...

4) )Refuse to exchange the Truth of God for the Enemy's lies. This is called faith and it honours God. Yasss!

5) Keep your quiet time with the Lord alive[b].Guard it jealously. Make it as qualitative as possible.[/b] Love it. Get closer to God through
it.
6)Develop a strong reading culture.Read your Bible daily with great interest. Read Christian books that are sound in
doctrine.

7) Change your circle of friends, watch the right programs, listen to the right music

cool If the cause is sin, make up your mind to come out of it,repent, pray fervently about it, fast if necessary. Pray for a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit upon your life.

If there is no improvement still, seek counselling and prayers from fellow brethren who are grounded in the Word.

ENJOY YOUR FELLOWSHIP WITH THE LORD smiley smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Though i posted a rather depressing topic today, it won't stop me from celebrating my birthday with you guys today wink wink wink
Forget your problems and help yourselves with the food!!! grin grin grin grin

May all of you here experience another level of enjoyment with our Lord as the year is gradually coming to an end....

Happy born-day to me cool wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Oppypoppy:

Yes indeed. You are very right. Sin, Storms of life eg...Financially, Maritally, health wise, Worries, Depression, Anxiety etc...the devil finds every way to distract man. I pray God restore HIS Children back. Im Willing.

These part got me worried..

What's is depressing you brother??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:
Though i posted a rather depressing topic today, it won't stop me from celebrating my birthday with you guys today wink wink wink

May all of you here experience another level of enjoyment with our Lord as the year is gradually coming to an end....

Happy Birthday dear, may the Lord bless and favour you in all your endeavors, Thanks for the food, I'll cook rice and eat it with you by faith, grin
Remain steadfast in the Lord, remain blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
trueking:

Baba, then it means you are either distracted or you need to wait upon the lord to get it clearer.

Some times its a voilence will take it by force kinda thing

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
trueking:

Happy Birthday dear, may the Lord bless and favour you in all your endeavors, Thanks for the food, I'll cook rice and eat it with you by faith, grin
Remain steadfast in the Lord, remain blessed.

Enjoy it to the fullest and do not forget to thank the Lord for me for His Presence in our lives even if we don't always feel it.
That's quite a personal topic i posted up there....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Happy By-day to you sis.

May God continue to water you as much as you water others, increase you on every side and perfect all that concerns us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Enjoy it to the fullest and do not forget to thank the Lord for me for His Presence in our lives even if we don't always feel it.
That's quite a personal topic i posted up there....
I'll definitely do that, it's your day please enjoy it to the fullest.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Happy By-day to you sis.

May God continue to water you as much as you water others, increase you on every side and perfect all that concerns us.

Amen, well thank you. May we all reach a level where we literally swim in His Living Waters....
Help yourself with the food...don't be shy....
Now this is for you....

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Baba, then it means you are either distracted or you need to wait upon the lord to get it clearer.

Some times its a voilence will take it by force kinda thing
You are right, something in my spirit keeps telling me I need to seek God's face concerning this, I am really really distracted right now, someone posted about his job reducing his fellowship with the Lord, mine is even worse, its just as if the devil is using my job to make me a Sunday Sunday Christian, my brother, I can't tell you how much this hurts me inside, I sometimes resolve to fight, but it always ends right back in the spot I Started, I wanted to fast all through this December but am just recovering from malaria so maybe till January, but I know I just have to fight, thanks again.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2016
trueking:

You are right, something in my spirit keeps telling me I need to seek God's face concerning this, I am really really distracted right now, someone posted about his job reducing his fellowship with the Lord, mine is even worse, its just as if the devil is using my job to make me a Sunday Sunday Christian, my brother, I can't tell you how much this hurts me inside, I sometimes resolve to fight, but it always ends right back in the spot I Started, I wanted to fast all through this December but am just recovering from malaria so maybe till January, but I know I just have to fight, thanks again.

Get close to trusted brethren to whom you can confide in and whose shoulders you can even cry on without feeling stupid.
People who will take time to listen (very important, sometimes we just need someone who can just listen) , pray with/for you and help you organise yourself and your time properly without you forsaking your priorities....

Some loads are just too heavy for one person to carry.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2016
abisola192:

Awaiting up response

Didn't receive an e-mail.... anything the matter?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Chai, These sis Hezron message is so so timely.

Do you know that there some environment that are spiritually tensed that connecting and enjoying God requires more effort from you?

DO you know that the environment can determine alot about how the flow goes?

I remember when i was in Ib staying with my mum, Her compound was so serene that sometimes i could go 2 hours praying and worshiping God, i would feel the presence of the most high around, there are some days i want to cast and bind but lai lai, Na worship through out. i got so close with God there was a particular area in the land area of the house that was a lil elevated and nobody usually passed there, i converted it to my mountain, i could be there doing my thing, then i remember one day i was praying and i had whisper that i should put off my shoes, that it was an holy ground, I was like eh en, sharpaly i remove the slips and it continued like that and like that when i was there, One thing that still amazes me is that then when i pass thru the place in the afternoon i feel these electric shock very light one and like baba dai here dai wait me.

Something happened in the house and people started passing there anyhow, i got to the place that day and i put off my slippers as usual and i heard the voice no need, these place has been i cant remember the english now, To cut the long story short i stopped praying at that spot and had to start pacing when around the house when i am praying. But feeling the not reduce just that i lost my first personal mountain abi na mount sinai cry cry cry cry

Then i finally got a job in lagos, when i moved to our house in lag, though the flow would be the same lai lai oo, when i got in for like 2 weeks i would struggle to pray, My sleep no get part 2. As in eh morning devotion was war self, so i would run back to ib every weekend and surprisingly when i get back to ib am i reconnected again come back to lag same thing, then now looked at my self and am like would i continue like these, I now had to start praying and praying then i realised that my street eh na headquarters as in better strong hold oo, then i began to battle, then my visions and dreams began to come back the fellowship with God began again, then i was leaving alone.

i remember doing a personal vigil ended work up late and found birds on my roof immediately i came out the bird was still there but i just had these uneasy feeling and i looked at the bed in a very fuuny way cos me self dai taya for my self sometimes the bird just flew away, and am like una dai craze ooo, there was one time in the morning a man was doing morning cry and whe he passes my street en, the man can vex, he would say all the witches on the street repent and the likes, na so one day as he was saying so i jsut started hearing a bird cry and the bird was trying to attack him, i was hearing confrontation btw him and the bird, the bird was crying and making noise, the thing dai disturb my sleep, i just said wo, u dis bird i silence you in the name of Jesus, una me just myself sleep better sleep as in, i didnt doubt in my heart that my prayers was gonna work.

let me add the very funny but true testimony to tell how God has been faithful to me in more ways i can imagine, there was a day i didnt fleet the room, i was very tired so i slept off, woke at night with many many mosquito disturbing me, i jsut ooh God what is all dis now, i now father i seize the operation of these mosquitoes over me ( I cant remember the way i said it but it was something like that) una i just adjust, i slept eh, i woke up in the morning am like eh en, na so these dai sweet, after then any time i tried with doubt it does not work, does that i would stop noo, i would just continue to practice and ensure to perfect it. And by the way i stil use my sniper oo, it just when i forget use Spiritual sniper.

Happy new month to all of us

May these month be our mouth of explosion of dumbfounding testimonies

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
trueking:

Baba na so he be ooo

Same here too.. And you the ministry i operate in i cannot afford not to be in tune make i no go dai talk nonsense for mouth and be thinking its the holy spirit.

Me i already know that there is no xmas chicken for me, Na to find one mountain go during the festive period for refreshing and the likes thank God am not married yet. if not eh i no no ooo.

Some times these lagos life can be so so crazy. it difficult to serve God in lagos than in any other state, me that once i get home i am tired night prayers self na war, i just wake up at night and just do a lil thing but i know God would help us.

he sees our heart mehn.. Just continue to try and do as much as you can.

he is made strong in our weakness, i hope i got that correctly sha. but you understand my point sir.

I dai enjoy you too much

Nnamdiosu where art thou

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Happy birthday sister hanan. Wish you longevity and prosperity in abundance.

May the Good Lord continue to bless and strengthen you by his spirit, and may his grace be upon you in every aspect of your life and your walk with him, because he said his grace is sufficient for you.

Have a nice day and a happy new month.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Jacksonville:

Happy birthday sister hanan. Wish you longevity and prosperity in abundance.

May the Good Lord continue to bless and strengthen you by his spirit, and may his grace be upon you in every aspect of your life and your walk with him, because he said his grace is sufficient for you.

Have a nice day and a happy new month.

Tenkyu . Big Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Amen, well thank you. May we all reach a level where we literally swim in His Living Waters....
Help yourself with the food...don't be shy....
Now this is for you....

These is one of my major prerequisites for having a wife.

I am jogging in anticipation

Thanks sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

These is one of my major prerequisites for having a wife.

I am jogging in anticipation

Thanks sis

ah ah!!!
Indeed, the way to a man's heart is truly through his stomach!
See living proof here in the Religion Section!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Happy birthday dear. Wishing you long life and prosperity. More anointing sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2016
oyeludef:
Happy birthday dear. Wishing you long life and prosperity. More anointing sis

Meeehn! where you been?! shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Get close to trusted brethren to whom you can confide in and whose shoulders you can even cry on without feeling stupid.
People who will take time to listen (very important, sometimes we just need someone who can just listen) , pray with/for you and help you organise yourself and your time properly without you forsaking your priorities....

Some loads are just too heavy for one person to carry.
I get what you mean, I used to attend MFM but am switching over to Gateway in PH, its a gradual process but will get there.
I'm thinking of getting more involved in church activities the way I used to, before the job, although am still in the process of opening my own business.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Baba na so he be ooo
Thanks bro for the exhortation, I know God will see us through.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Baba na so he be ooo

Same here too.. And you the ministry i operate in i can afford not to be in tune make i no go dai talk nonsense for mouth and be thinking its the holy spirit.

Me i already know that there is no xmas chicken for me, Na to find one mountain go during the festive period for refreshing and the likes thank God am not married yet. if not eh i no no ooo.

Some times these lagos life can be so so crazy. it difficult to serve God in lagos than in any other state, me that once i get home i am tired night prayers self na war, i just wake up at night and just do a lil thing but i know God would help us.

he sees our heart mehn.. Just continue to try and do as much as you can.

he is made strong in our weakness, i hope i got that correctly sha. but you understand my point sir.

I dai enjoy you too much

Nnamdiosu where art thou

Bro I'm here o. In total ghost mode reading, learning, reflecting on all been said here. Pls pray for me. How r u bro?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

ah ah!!!
Indeed, the way to a man's heart is truly through his stomach!
See living proof here in the Religion Section!

Dont dull oo..

After casbashing and praying na these kind ginger man need.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.