Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804274 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Bro I'm here o. In total ghost mode reading, learning, reflecting on all been said here. Pls pray for me. How r u bro?

Oh very great, its good to hear from you bro..

I pray for these month to be a month where you would receive the grace for all around ease in the name of Jesus.

A grace for divine ease, even as you hunger and thirst for the father, you would find him and he will fill you more than you can take in Jesus name.

Takia bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
oyeludef:
Happy birthday dear. Wishing you long life and prosperity. More anointing sis

These my pastor,

Where have you been?

longest time oooo

by the way where is analice?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:

Meeehn! where you been?! shocked
been around ooo. Just been a little busy. But follow up on discussions here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

These my pastor,
Where have you been?
longest time oooo
by the way where is analice?

lolz. Av been here bro following up and learning. Trust u r good MOG
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
HananHezron:
Though i posted a rather depressing topic today, it won't stop me from celebrating my birthday with you guys today wink wink wink
Forget your problems and help yourselves with the food!!! grin grin grin grin

May all of you here experience another level of enjoyment with our Lord as the year is gradually coming to an end....

Happy born-day to me cool wink wink wink
HBD to You Sis may God continue to enlarge you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, may God continue to rain upon you showers of blessing.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy birthday sis HananHezron. May God increase you on every side in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
May the Almighty God cause all His Goodness to go ahead of us and may He proclaim His Name before us all in this month of december and beyond in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Happy new month.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppypoppy: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

These part got me worried..

What's is depressing you brother??

We are all humans bro. Who no dey depress one time or the other. We go thru all phases of life. Our prayers is that the storm of life should not burry us. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Oh very great, its good to hear from you bro..

I pray for these month to be a month where you would receive the grace for all around ease in the name of Jesus.

A grace for divine ease, even as you hunger and thirst for the father, you would find him and he will fill you more than you can take in Jesus name.

Takia bro.

Wowwee. Thanks Bros. I really appreciate the prayer. God bless you and do more for you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Lamasta:

HBD to You Sis may God continue to enlarge you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, may God continue to rain upon you showers of blessing.....

Amen .Thanks. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Happy birthday sis HananHezron. May God increase you on every side in Jesus name. Amen

AMEN
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Happy belated birthday sis hanan, age with grace.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chrmn1: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Happy new month peeps. The scriptures declare that "He crowns the year with goodness and His paths drip [with] plenty" (Psalms 65:11). This shall be your experience in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Belated Happy Birthday Hanan
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2016
[b]Belated Happy Birthday [/b]bash. Next time, could you pls put out an early ✉invite. I hate to miss out on parties.

May Abba intentionally douse your footsteps with barrels of Holy Ghost oil where ever you go. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oppypoppy:

We are all humans bro. Who no dey depress one time or the other. We go thru all phases of life. Our prayers is that the storm of life should not burry us. Amen.

All os well

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning everyone.....

Who wants to talk about spiritual dryness today?

Yes you read well.... , spiritual dryness.
Looks like that's what many here are from suffering from. wink

Ok here we go:
Whoever believes in me, rivers of living water will flow from within them. (John 7:38)

To be dry is to be without moisture. To be dry is to be without water. It is to be lifeless.
Dryness is the absence of sweetness,the absence of what makes for sweetness.

The Word of God is the water of life. A lack of fellowship with the word of God, an uninteresting, dull, christian life causes dryness

But why is spiritual dryness so common among Children of God today, although we should be empowered by the life of the Holy Spirit within us?

The great evangelist D L Moody understood this. When asked why he placed so much emphasis upon being filled with the Holy Spirit, he wisely said, ‘Because I leak.’

How do recognise some of the signs? Feel free to add yours

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.’ [/i]Psalm 63:1

[[i]i]- Too exhausted to connect with God
-We are no longer giving to others out of a sense of fullness. We feel empty or weary—our inner tank is running dry.
-Other things begin to crowd your time for God.
-We have lost our joy;It is no longer contagious.
-Wrong company.
-Negative Thinking,Disobedience, Depression, Discouragement; Everything now feels like a bitter pill.
[/i]
[/i]

DOES EVERYBODY EXPERIENCE IT?

Well, yes!
Spiritual dryness can be experienced by anybody who is not watchful and determined to be on fire always.
In fact, anybody can experience it in different degrees and in varying intensities , and it’s an attack the enemy launches against every
believer with the ultimate aim of turning the person to his own kingdom.
His primary purpose is to tempt us to doubt God and to serve him (and ourselves). As he did with Jesus in His wilderness experience, Satan will show us all kinds of things that will appear to be good, attractive and wonderful. Satan’s supreme goal is to get us to disobey God, to destroy our fellowship with God, and to steal our destiny & blessings.

[b]Sometimes, God also allows us to pass through "this wilderness." It is not always as a result of sin grin grin grin grin[/b]King David was no stranger to wilderness experiences (Ps 28:1-2; Ps 38:9-10). Even Job and Elijah, Isaiah too, Jeremiah....

We question everything we ever learned — How can a loving God allow this to happen to me? Have I been fooling myself all these years? Does God really exist? Why doesn’t He show Himself, and take some kind of action, and mount a rescue mission. It’s during the wilderness experience that God seems to disappear — He can neither be seen, heard or experienced… and our faith seems hollow and meaningless.

And the devil has a field day with us during that time grin grin grin grin. Yeah i know it's not funny, but i feel like laffing anyway....

David wrote a number of psalms that speak to the hearts of fellow believers when they are experiencing spiritual dryness. Spiritual dryness, or the wilderness experience, is God’s way of getting us to exercise our faith even when there is little feedback or affirmation or emotional joy. In the wilderness we are not being punished — we are being tested, and our faith is being strengthened.

So... how do we replenish ourselves spiritually during these uncomfortable moments?
Some suggestions (feel free to add yours)

1)How did Jesus defeat the enemy? First, He fully submitted to God and His will for His life… and second, He fully trusted the Word of God. The only weapon Jesus used was the Word (Mt 4: 1-11).

2)We speak the Word over our situations and circumstances, and affirm the truth over and over again, it will ultimately settle peacefully in our souls, thus renewing our confidence that everything is truly working for our good and for God’s glory (Rom 8:28-29; Phil 4:4-7; Heb 12:10-11).

3)When we experience God’s peace our enemy is completely dumbfounded; it silences him; he simply can’t understand how we can praise and worship God in the midst of trial and difficulty” (Job 1:8-22; 2:9-10; Jam 1:2-4). Why? God’s peace doesn’t make any sense to him because it transcends creature logic...

4) )Refuse to exchange the Truth of God for the Enemy's lies. This is called faith and it honours God. Yasss!

5) Keep your quiet time with the Lord alive[b].Guard it jealously. Make it as qualitative as possible.[/b] Love it. Get closer to God through
it.
6)Develop a strong reading culture.Read your Bible daily with great interest. Read Christian books that are sound in
doctrine.

7) Change your circle of friends, watch the right programs, listen to the right music

cool If the cause is sin, make up your mind to come out of it,repent, pray fervently about it, fast if necessary. Pray for a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit upon your life.

If there is no improvement still, seek counselling and prayers from fellow brethren who are grounded in the Word.

ENJOY YOUR FELLOWSHIP WITH THE LORD smiley smiley

Nice writeup.

Btw, Happy Bithday to you.. Sorry it's coming very late. But I pray that your new age will mark a new level of grace, power, wealth, and the glory of God in your life. God be with you dear. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Happy New Month Everyone...

Welcome to the month that ushers you into your next level of glory..
God shall take people to great heights, that when they look back at their past lives, it would be like they're in a dream.

Psalm 126 shall be your story in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 126:1-6
:

When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.

The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please i would like to know if i should go ahead in sharing some hidden facts in the BFG movie i was talking about some weeks ago.

I want to share this message knowing fully well that many of us here have seen the movie.

There has been a long time plan by Satan to unite Man with Beast (demons). This has been an agenda by the powers of darkness for centuries and ages.
And slowly, this has already began to happen. Many people are secretly mingling with demons. Some do it deliberately, and some do it indeliberately.

So many Hollywood movies subtly hide real satanic agendas and demonic symbols in them. When you see the directors behind such type of movies, you realize that they're either in the illuminati secret cult or they're Atheists.

We need to pay attention to things and people around us. Pay attention not with our ears, but with our spirits. Let your spirit be under the influence and guidance of the Holy Spirit, that you may see things for what they really are, that you may see people for who they really are and that you may be kept safe from impending danger.

Not everyone you call friend is a friend. And not everything you see with your physical eyes is as it is.

God has revealed to me so many things in my life, that i actually ignored some of them thinking it wasn't real. I mean how can my Primary school Teacher be in a secret cult? Why would God show me that after about 9years of knowing him. I didn't take that revelation serious, but now it's playing out before my very eyes. Now I have learnt never to doubt the Spirit of God again in my life! Many other things i've learnt from the Holy Spirit..

We need to be more open to the spirit.

God will use us if only we let Him. God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

Poor boy. Who knows what hapened to him inside there.

Guy It's Jesus who died for the sins of mankind, not TBJoshua.

You need Jesus.
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

9) Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
CharlyG1:
Please i would like to know if i should go ahead in sharing some hidden facts in the BFG movie i was talking about some weeks ago.

I want to share this message knowing fully well that many of us here have seen the movie.

There has been a long time plan by Satan to unite Man with Beast (demons). This has been an agenda by the powers of darkness for centuries and ages.
And slowly, this has already began to happen. Many people are secretly mingling with demons. Some do it deliberately, and some do it indeliberately.

So many Hollywood movies subtly hide real satanic agendas and demonic symbols in them. When you see the directors behind such type of movies, you realize that they're either in the illuminati secret cult or they're Atheists.

We need to pay attention to things and people around us. Pay attention not with our ears, but with our spirits. Let your spirit be under the influence and guidance of the Holy Spirit, that you may see things for what they really are, that you may see people for who they really are and that you may be kept safe from impending danger.

Not everyone you call friend is a friend. And not everything you see with your physical eyes is as it is.

God has revealed to me so many things in my life, that i actually ignored some of them thinking it wasn't real. I mean how can my Primary school Teacher be in a secret cult? Why would God show me that after about 9years of knowing him. I didn't take that revelation serious, but now it's playing out before my very eyes. Now I have learnt never to doubt the Spirit of God again in my life! Many other things i've learnt from the Holy Spirit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKtN7M4uxRQ
Is this the movie?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Brother, nice write up.

Please, can we fellowship here as believers in Christ Jesus without any mention or focus on our respective denomination or favorite MOG.

@CharlyG Please we are waiting for you to share some deep and spiritual insights from the movie.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chrmn1: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
CharlyG1:

Man of God I thought to say hello. May God increase your anointing in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
ScienceWatch:

I wish i can pull you out like a worm from the mud and throw you far away from here. embarassed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

I wish i can pull you out like a worm from the mud and throw you far away from here. embarassed
Your imagination is lacking courage Anas09.

How about : I wish you were a lion with a cub, so I can walk in and steal the most precious thing in your life, your cub.

Courageous imagination is needed Anas09, not cowardly ripping worms from soft mud. Imaginanation reveals the inner workings of the soul.
While we are here, I have something that will interest you.

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID about the Holy PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of Biblical and scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
CharlyG1:

I love this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OBAJESU: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
[b]hi all, especially sciencewatch,

How can you deny all the evidence of what you are seeing and hearing and still go ahead and be calling t.b.Joshua a man of God?

What of the many lives that were wasted by him a couple of years ago when his building came crashing down upon the 'faithfuls', which included many South Africans and other nationalities?

The fact that he had NO christian mentor nor belonged to any church, he just sprung up out of nowhere (check/search Matthew Ahimolowo doubts t.b.joshua claims- on Nairaland search feature for that article)

He once said he was born a christian and never could point to a day he actually gave his life to our blessed Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who he is trying very much to ridicule by posing as an 'holy prophet' according to you.

What of the VERY INFAMOUS LIE he just blew? 'I see a woman being the next president of America' just two days to the remarkable elections?

Oh, and lets not forget the story of the man who's wife he commandeered of sorts, while the husband was sent to be ministering apart from her in a branch of his 'church' in faraway Ghana! (pls search for all these stories right here on NairaLand).

As if that were not enough check out this VERY SADDENING & BLATANT SATANIC SIGNS allegedly being done by him; the 'gospel' of illuminaty, demonic symbolism, and prosperity 'gospel'. And how he brainwashes people, offering them riches, at their eternal souls' impending doom. Thank God Almighty for rescuing this lady from Rivers/Bayelsa state, and making those who have eyes to see to see.

T. B. JOSHUA IS A FALSE PROPHET!

He is one of those the blessed Redeemer, King Jesus Christ, Yashua Ha'Masiach, told us will come to in sheep's clothing but will be inwardly RAVENING WOLVES!!!!!!
The fact is that you have been deceived. Stop watching his television before the wolf destroys you. A word is enough for the wise.

See this video, Jesus Loves you: TESTIMONY ON DELIVERANCE FROM prophet TB JOSHUA INITIATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGGZIGKpZ8

or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMWR7Juqdw
I do not hate the man. How can I hate he whom God's Holy Son died for. However I vehemently detest his deceptions and deceit of the innocent people, while standing in the place of ministering in the name of the Lord. Is it not rightly said of such: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"(2Timothy 3:5). And the Lord warns us: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY!!!!!

---------------
N.B. >>>> I cannot tell you how important this eBook has been to me-Extreme Warnings Of The Lord Jesus To Us,kindly download at:::
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ypwgbt7r5688vi/EXTREME+WARNINGS+FROM+THE+LORD+Jesus+CHRIST+HIMSELF!!!.pdf
OR
http://www.2shared.com/document/7yNrazdp/EXTREME_WARNINGS_FROM_THE_LORD.html

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE EBOOK FREE ABOVE (It is the same ebook on both sites just chose a link of the two.). I got the info for it from www.eternityrace.com (Revelations from Bro. Kingsley Ubani). It has been a special blessing for me in these last days. BLESS YOU
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bro Charles, Anas09,JMG1,temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others, please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap. I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up. Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind) I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to. Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped.
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism. I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue, I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others.
These are my questions
Is itxpossible to encounter holy spirit through dream
Is my experience normal
Will I be speaking in tougue for few minute forever or will I improve
Hope am not forcing myself to speak it
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oppy4God:
Bro Charles, Anas09,JMG1,temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others, please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap. I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up. Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind) I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to. Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped.
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism. I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue, I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others.
These are my questions
Is itxpossible to encounter holy spirit through dream
Is my experience normal
Will I be speaking in tougue for few minute forever or will I improve
Hope am not forcing myself to speak it
Thanks

Hello dearly beloved, good day and happy sunday.

Well, Tongues are not suppose to make meaning to you. Have you read about it in the Bible?

Well, talking about the Holy Spirit and the experience in dreams. I once read a book about a Pakistani woman who the Holy Spirtit evangelized to in the early 70s when it was almost impossible for a missionary to preach the Gospel in Pakistan. What the Holy Spirit did with her is similar to what you are experiencing.

Since there was no preacher or church to lead her to christ and teach her these things, She was seeing everything in her dreams and when she woke up, she saw the manifestations.

She was baptized in her Dream, recieved the Holy Ghost Baptism all in her dream, Even before she was able to travel to anothet country to be baptized physically, the Holy Spirit Baptised her in her dream already.

Well. I may not be very correct, let me allow others.
Let me recommend the book for you to read.

I DARED TO CALL HIM FATHER by Bilquis Sheikh. Read it maybe it will help you. God bless.

Bro Oyeludef and bro Superior1 i miss you guys oo.

Godbless brother Charles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.