Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804533 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
myking95:

Had the same, but too bad I fell. But God pulls people out of pits. Its just by mercy I am still movjg forward

Yes, God's mercy pulls us out of dire situations. God's mercy is sufficient for you brother.

God bless you cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmmm. Anyone who thinks he can conquer satan without the help of Christ has been fooled.

Thank you sir for the job of exposing satan.

Imagine all this in a cartoon.

Thank you for the encouragement dear. This is the grace of Jesus working. Glory to God.

May God continue to show us light in the present darkness. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Revelation1:
check your email, I have replied back.

Okay. I have seen it. I will reply you in a few minutes. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
CharlyG1:

Thank you for the encouragement dear. This is the grace of Jesus working. Glory to God.

May God continue to show us light in the present darkness. Amen
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
CharlyG1:

Oh yes dear.. But my true origin is from above (Heaven), not east, south, north or west wink

God bless you Analice.
Okay sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
CharlyG1:

Yes! You're so on point Jackson.. The movie is meant to be engrossing to capture the attention of people (especially children).
The more immersed they stare into their TV sets or computers, watching this BFG movie, the more it creates an evil registry in their subconscious mind.

Overtime, they will play the act of astral projections without their knowledge if this tends to continue for long. The target is aimed at their mind (soul), to be able to control their actions with it to do evil, and put them in a position that takes away the presence of God in their lives, and make them legible for hell.

Thank you for the encouragement Jacksonville. God bless you real good smiley

You're welcome bro Charles. You know the bible says you shall know the truth and it shall make you free(john8:32) and only through knowledge shall the Just be delivered (provb 11:9).. The truth is a sacred substance and only the Word of God carries truth. The world is blindly accepting the devil by being ignorant of his devices because their minds are carnal.

If only people would seek for the knowledge and the truth of God, they will be liberated from the devil's deception which the end result leads to destruction.

In Hosea 4:6 , God says he will reject those that has rejected knowledge. now tell me where they that have been rejected by God be? They will probably fall into the hands of the devil and they will eventually lose their soul.

But only those that are spiritually minded and equipped with the truth and knowledge of God's word can live in peace.. The spirit minded one is discerning and knowledgeable, while the carnal minded person is ignorant and doomed. He only thinks about the worldly things he could achieve. He will always be a tool in the hands of the devil.

Romans 8:5-7
5.For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6.For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7.Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So bro Charles keep doing the good work, don't quit being enlightened. God's grace is sufficient for you. We appreciate you.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ephort: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello brethren.
Please I need some guidance.
I recently left my old church because of my quest for spiritual growth. I was attending the most popular orthodox church but was not so comfortable with some doctrines, mode of worship, prayers and creeds. I questioned many of their practices even in my small prayer group then, but all were dismissed instead of answered. I started avoiding some of the prayers and practices but was not resolute on leaving.

I sought for answers in the Bible (that I have been reading since birth) and discovered that many of the doctrines are alien to the foundation Christ and the disciples laid. I needed to justify my stand and also wanted to know the truth so I started reading books (many of which were written by Kenneth Haggin and his son). You don't want to know the truth I discovered. The writings of Bible are spiritual and alive...the words can speak.

Now I've decided to join a Bible believing church but I can't hide my disappointment. My problem is choice of a place of worship suitable for spiritual growth. I attended one church, and all the pastor was preaching and praying for was physical growth, destiny helper, marrying rich husband etc. This is the same with the second church I attended. Personally, I don't worship God to make money. Though God gives money, but money has principles, that's why it's not residing with Christians alone.

Ever since I started reading your contributions here, I knew I was gonna gain a lot. Please any suggestion of a good spiritual church. I yearn for growth.
I stay at Nyanya, Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ephort:
Hello brethren.
I recently left my old church because of my quest for spiritual growth. I was attending the most popular orthodox church but was not so comfortable with some doctrines, mode of worship, prayers and creeds. I questioned many of their practices even in my small prayer group then, but all were dismissed instead of answered. I started avoiding some of the prayers and practices but was not resolute on leaving.

I sought for answers in the Bible (that I have been reading since birth) and discovered that many of the doctrines are alien to the foundation Christ and the disciples laid. I needed to justify my stand and also wanted to know the truth so I started reading books (many of which were written by Kenneth Haggin and his son). You don't want to know the truth I discovered. The writings of Bible are spiritual and alive...the words can speak.

Now I've decided to join a Bible believing church but I can't hide my disappointment. My problem is choice of a place of worship suitable for spiritual growth. I attended one church, and all the pastor was preaching and praying for was physical growth, destiny helper, marrying rich husband etc. This is the same with the second church I attended. Personally, I don't worship God to make money. Though God gives money, but money has principles, that's why it's not residing with Christians alone.

Ever since I started reading your contributions here, I knew I was gonna gain a lot. Please any suggestion of a good spiritual church. I yearn for growth.
I stay at Nyanya, Abuja
I love your desire for spiritual growth( thats is the plan of God for you).
The question of joining a good church can be answered by the Lord through a revelation.
Continue praying for a good place to worship, dont be discourage.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ephort:
Hello brethren.

I stay at Nyanya, Abuja
Create personal time with the Holy Spirit for prayer and worship everyday and I can assure You it will be an encounter You will love to share to the world.....
Just depend on the Holy Spirit in all you do read REV 3 vs 20 shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ephort:
Hello brethren.

I stay at Nyanya, Abuja
I was in your position some years back too. I needed to move out of my Church then, for the same reasons you have, but didn't want to go on my own to some place.

And For 2 whole years i asked and waited for His direction, funny enough when the direction came, it was the last place i ever thought i could ever step my feet into.

The place He took me to, i hated the the G.O. I called him names. I looked down on the members. I never considered them serious Christians.

But, lol, i found myself accepting an invitation to attend a programme there. The very first day, I sat under the said G.O. which was through satellite. Immediately he climbed the podium, the Holy Spirit took over so quickly, He did not allow me switch on my Critiquing mode, which i was very good at back then.

There was a sudden shift, like Teleportation, I found myself kneeling on the alter the G.O. was standing on, his hand placed on my head. He was making declarations, but i wasn't hearing what he was saying. His mouth was moving but he wasn't making any sound . And, all of a sudden again, i came back to myself.

From that night, my spirit got knitted with his.

That was my confirmation after waiting patiently for Him to direct me where to go so that i can serve Him better.

Again, the church i was, although i wanted to leave, i never castigated them. I never missed Church on purpose. I never went late to church, because it was still my Father's house.

My Attitudes towards other men of God changed.

They are different callings, Different gifts, different Administrations, but by the same Spirit. If you don't feel okay where you are, quietly ask the Master where to go and leave. Do not malign God's servants. God is jealous over his anointed.

Not every Pastor is sent to you.

Here is what the Holy Spirit said to Jeremiah.

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
Jeremiah:3:15

He knows you and your temperament. He knows your Assignment/Mandate/Calling on earth. He knows who will best teach/guide/and groom you for the task ahead.

ASK HIM. will show you.

His ways...

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ephort: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm very grateful dear Great0, Lamasta and Analice107. I trust the good Lord will show me direction. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Martinez19(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
I need to contact you via email. It's urgent. You can give me your number I could speak to you via WhatsApp.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
analice107:

I was in your position some years back too. I needed to move out of my Church then, for the same reasons you have, but didn't want to go on my own to some place.

And For 2 whole years i asked and waited for His direction, funny enough when the direction came, it was the last place i ever thought i could ever step my feet into.

The place He took me to, i hated the the G.O. I called him names. I looked down on the members. I never considered them serious Christians.

But, lol, i found myself accepting an invitation to attend a programme there. The very first day, I sat under the said G.O. which was through satellite. Immediately he climbed the podium, the Holy Spirit took over so quickly, He did not allow me switch on my Critiquing mode, which i was very good at back then.

There was a sudden shift, like Teleportation, I found myself kneeling on the alter the G.O. was standing on, his hand placed on my head. He was making declarations, but i wasn't hearing what he was saying. His mouth was moving but he wasn't making any sound . And, all of a sudden again, i came back to myself.

From that night, my spirit got knitted with his.

That was my confirmation after waiting patiently for Him to direct me where to go so that i can serve Him better.

Again, the church i was, although i wanted to leave, i never castigated them. I never missed Church on purpose. I never went late to church, because it was still my Father's house.

My Attitudes towards other men of God changed.

They are different callings, Different gifts, different Administrations, but by the same Spirit. If you don't feel okay where you are, quietly ask the Master where to go and leave. Do not malign God's servants. God is jealous over his anointed.

Not every Pastor is sent to you.

Here is what the Holy Spirit said to Jeremiah.

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
Jeremiah:3:15

He knows you and your temperament. He knows your Assignment/Mandate/Calling on earth. He knows who will best teach/guide/and groom you for the task ahead.

ASK HIM. will show you.

His ways...

I wish I can like this your comment more than once. Flesh and blood did not inspire you to write this. I had a similar experience the difference was that back then I wasn't even a born again Christian and I used to bash a particular popular pastor a lot back then, i thought all he taught was prosperity. But thank God for his mercies who supernaturally brought me under the tutelage of that pastor(How it happened was just the raw hand of God) I have being in that church for 2 yrs plus now during which the Holy Spirit has giving me several striking revelations about how i am tied to this man.
There are times I will just step in church and the Holy Spirit will put specific words for me in his mouth, loud and clear. But as i grew up a bit in things of the Spirit. NOW HERE IS THE CATCH ; I started noticing one or two things I label as doctrinal errors and I have different opinion in the interpretation of certain scriptures and that had being weighing on my heart recently till this morning when God gave me two striking revelations to affirm to me how he has sent this man to me to teach and impart something I will need to fulfil purpose.
This is a man I once maligned ooh.

For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. Therefore I exhort you, be imitators of me.
1 Corinthians 4:15‭-‬16 NASB

A believer can have many teachers but there is usually a specific spiritual father sent to him to impart certain spiritual gifts /graces to him (This is especially true for believers who end up as preachers). You can have differences in interpretation of scriptures and he may even make mistakes but it doesn't mean he's not sent to you. Our job as a believer is to sieve out the unneeded portion but be partaker of his grace, and honour him in our hearts.

My advise to people reading this is that Never malign a Man of God, he may have something God has packaged for you in his mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2017
CHRISTIANS COUPLES BEWARE

1. Married Couples . A woman should not be on top during sexual intercourse. MouthAction Should be avoided.
It's a great sin. It doesn't matter if you are a pastor, bishop, or archbishop. You are not going to make it. Do not change the glory of God into anything on your matrimonial bed or you are not going to heaven.

“Are you ready now to enter heaven? Or are you ready now to go to hell?”

TESTIMONY BY GABRIAEL DOUFLE FROM TOGO

He saw Hebrews 4:13 come up before him, which says, “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight.

Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.” When the Scripture came up, he saw his mother and father. He saw them on their marital bed the way they slept when they conceived him. The way his mother became pregnant, he saw all those things. He saw the way his mother gave him a bath, and all the old people who were around her in the hospital. He saw the way he was crying at night as a baby, and the way he grew and went to school. He saw the way he was selling maize and beans from the bag of his mother. He saw the way he was doing masturbation and the way he was stealing money from his mother. He was seeing everything and hearing everything, the way he was lying, going to see pornographic movies. He saw the time he was sleeping with both a woman and her daughter.

He saw the time he was sleeping with two sisters. He saw how he was sleeping around like a dog. The way he was going to sell condoms to prostitutes, he saw it all. He saw the way he was going the country of Benin to sleep with prostitutes. He saw all those sins. He saw the number of all the women he slept with. It said he slept with 310 women between the ages of eight and twenty five years old.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
2. BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE OBJECT OF YOUR WORSHIP. JESUS OR NOTHING. ANYTHING ABOUT MARY MAKES GOD JEALOUS. Research and read more.

Before he came to know the Lord, Gabriel Doufle Kokou was a Catholic man, living a life of sin. He was sleeping with women, and they were paying him for it. Then while he was still in his sin, two angels came to him on December 9, 2011. He was at home in the bathroom, taking a bath, preparing to go out and cheat on his wife. He was singing a Christian song about Mary, since he was Catholic. Then he heard a voice say, “God is a jealous God!” This was repeated again. And the third time he heard it, he ran out of the bathroom in fear into the bedroom. As he continued to get ready for the date with his girlfriend, she called and asked if he was coming, so he told her he was coming. Then he heard a voice tell him to switch “off the phone.” He switched it off and asked his wife who told him to off the phone. She said, “Are you mad? Nobody told you to off the phone.” So he lay down on the bed, and suddenly two angels appeared in front of him. He wanted to scream, but he could not do so. They were glorious and wearing white, but He did not know they were angels, since he had never seen an angel.

He asked them who they were, and they said, “We are angels of the Lord Jesus Christ, and He has sent us to show you some things.” Then they said, “Your life is a life of sin.” And they told him to open to Mark 2:17, which says, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” They told him to come with them, but he didn’t want to go. He fought it, but he did not have the strength to resist. He was feeling great pain in his body as his spirit came out of it, because he was fighting it. He finally came out of his body and asked them who that person was laying there on the bed with his mouth open and who was not moving. They said that was his dead body. Then they took him by the arms and flew away with him between them. They showed him his country of Togo in deep darkness. There were only eight pastors and seven true believers who were shining the Light of Jesus Christ. When the Lord Jesus raptures believers like them around the world up to heaven, the world will be left in total darkness
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2017
As you step into the new month of this year.
The most powerful and most complete month of the year.
The Almighty will show you mercy without measure.
His divine presence will lead you through every
circumstances. Everything you touch shall work in your favour.
*As the Sun and moon cooperated with Joshua for his victory and success every creation of God will cooperate with you to usher you into long awaited glory.
* You will live above every limitations .
This week your challenges will turn to living testimonies and you will be publicly celebrated.
Enjoy your day,
Happy new month
Good morning Brethrens

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello Guys,

Happy weekend to you all. And a HAPPY NEW MONTH to everyone here cheesy. I thank God for life, for good health, and for His mercies upon us.

Glory be to God!

I want to advise us to be very prudent in our character. Be humble. Be at peace with men and women. Do not be haughty.

Sometimes God witholds certain blessings from us for some reasons.

Some people do not have children on time for some reason.

Some do not get married on time for some reason.

Some do not get promoted in life and attain their goals for some reasons.

These reasons could either be caused by satan or by God Himself.

If it's caused by satan and demons, it's even a better situation(you can easily pray your way out). But when it's caused by God, then there's a problem.

Problems of limitation or delay of blessings can be rectified easily when it's caused by demonic forces. All the person has to do is to repent of their sins, and turn fully to God, and seek Him earnestly in fasting and prayers with a sincere heart. Then God will begin to reveal things needed for deliverance and God will change things around.

But when God delays a blessing from someone, it's usually because of that person's wicked heart or bad attitude that's full of pride, malice, anger, bitterness and envy...

The Bible lets us know that there are 6 things God hates, and seven that's an abomination to Him. (Proverbs 6: 16-19)

* Haughty eyes

* A lying tongue

* Hands that shed innocent blood

* A heart that devises evil

* Feet that are quick to commit evil

* False witness that lies

And a person who causes problem between people.

There's a lady i know that lives not too far from my place of work.
She does petty trade, sells groundnuts, small biscuits, pure water and stuffs that hausa kiosk traders sell.

Her business is a very small one, and this woman isn't a friendly person in the very least.

I see her talk rudely to her customers, and i see how some of them insult her too and walk out on her. I see that she looks frustrated, angered, and embittered because she's facing some hardship. And at the age of about 42 she is yet to get a husband plus life is very tough for her.

One day i walked up to her to buy something, she spoke out rudely to me just because she had no change after i had offered her money. And i told her that she was very rude, and that was the reason she did not even have a handful of customers.

It's very sad to see that she has a very rude attitude. In her former way of life, she used to be very wordly, partying and clubbing. But now that she has stoppd that, she's even worse off because she turns people away from her with her bad attitude.

Now, after about a year.. I was in a deep dream and God showed me something about this woman. He showed me how her life ought to be.
In this revelation, i saw this lady married to a rich man. They sat together at the back seat of their car, they even had a driver who drove them.

She was discussing with her husband, telling him about some people and plotting evil against them. She pointed at people she had issues with, telling her husband about them so he could deal with them. She also resorted to using charms and diabolic powers to deal with people. She influenced her husband negatively and her husband did all she asked him to because he loved her.

Mehnn, she was so mean and wicked that she made people's life miserable.

God told me that the reason why He has not given this woman a husband yet is because she has a wicked heart that is full of bitterness, envy and evil.

When i woke up, i was amazed. With more teachings from the Holy Ghost i realized we don't usually get somethings on time because of the positioning of our hearts.

We need to have a clear conscience and a good heart that pleases God.

When you envy another, or you grow hatred and bitterness for someone, your blessings can be delayed. Because who knows what you might do when God blesses you? Who knows? undecided

The truth is, God knows us all.. And even though we're not perfect in character, there are certain attitudes in our lives that need to be straightened out if we want THAT blessing now.
God thinks before He decides who to bless specially. Though He still can decide to bless us when we don't even deserve it.
And Yes, we have all been blessed. But there are some special blessings that come only by grace and by the positioning of our hearts.

I remember at one time in a revelation, God appeared to me wearing a beautiful royal purple garment. His elegance was so radiant, everyone stared as He walked.

Then i walked up to Him and told Him i really loved His purple robe. He stopped walking, looked at me with an unexplainable calmness and said 'You know what? Maybe i might just give it to you' And then He walked away.
He beared a name called Olatunde in that revelation.

No one needed to tell me that the royal robe represented 'Royalty' or 'Wealth'.
And someone told me Olatunde meant 'Wealth has come again'. So the interpretation was balanced.

Now on my part, this means something. God was subtly telling me something very important. If God has promised me saying 'I might just give you this', He means that if i position my heart for it, He will give it to me. That is to say that when the test for wealth comes and i pass the test, I will be wealthy and clothed with royalty.

I want us to know that most of us are in a test right now. We just don't realize it yet. Your humble state is not a suffering state. It's a test for promotion. To get promoted to the next level, you need to pass this test.

Do not be sad or cry about the way things are going bad for you now. Just position your heart to honour God and respect men and women, treating them with love and kindness in your heart.

Do what pleases the Lord and believe in His power to save you from all challenges life throws at you.

Be good to all. Do not carry malice, strife, anger, bitterness or envy in your heart against anyone, and God will definitely bless you.

Also, put off your old way of life. Stop the sinning and turn fully to God and tell me if He doesn't smile down at you and bless you speedily smiley.

I pray... May God strengthen us and may His grace, love and mercy ever abide with us in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you all. Shalom smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Martinez19(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Happy weekend to you all. And a HAPPY NEW MONTH to everyone here cheesy. I thank God for life, for good health, and for His mercies upon us.

Glory be to God!

I want to advise us to be very prudent in our character. Be humble. Be at peace with men and women. Do not be haughty.

If it's caused by satan and demons, it's even a better situation(uou can easily pray your way out). But when it's caused by God, then there's a problem.

Problems of limitation or delay of blessings can be rectified easily when it's caused by demonic forces. All the person has to do is to repent of their sins, and turn fully to God, and seek Him earnestly in fasting and prayers with a sincere heart. Then God will begin to reveal things needed for deliverance and God will change things around.

But when God delays a blessing from you, it's usually because of a person's wicked heart or bad attitude that's full of pride, malice, anger, bitterness and envy...

The Bible lets us know that there are 6 things God hates, but the seventh is an abomination to Him. (Proverbs 6: 16-19)

* Haughty eyes

* A lying tongue

She does petty trade, sells groundnuts, small biscuits, pure water and stuffs that hausa kiosk traders sell.

Her business is a very small one, and this woman isn't a friendly person in the very least.

I see her talk rudely to her customers, and i see how some of them insult her too and walk out on her. I see that she looks frustrated, angered, and embittered because she's facing some hardship. And at the age of about 42 she is yet to get a husband plus life is very tough for her.

One day i walked up to her to buy something, she spoke out rudely to me just because she had no change after i had offered her money. And i told her that she was very rude, and that was the reason she had not even a handful of customers.

It's very sad to see that she has a very rude attitude. In her former way of life, she used to be very wordly, partying and clubbing. But now that she has stoppd that, she's even worse off.

Now, after about a year.. I was in a deep dream and God showed me something about this woman. He showed me what her life ought to be.
In this revelation, i saw this lady married to a rich man. They sat together at the back seat of their car, they even had a driver who drove them.

She was discussing with her husband, telling him about some people and plotting evil against them. She pointed at people she had issues with, telling her husband about them so he could deal with them. Shhe also resorted to using charms and diabolic powers to deal with people. She influenced her husband negatively and her husband did all she asked him to because he loved her.

Mehnn, she was so mean and wicked that she made people's life terrible.

God told me that the reason why He has not given this woman a husband yet is because she has a wicked heart that is full of bitterness, envy and evil.

When i woke up, i was amazed. With more teachings from the Holy Ghost i realized we don't usually get somethings on time because of the positioning of our hearts.

When you envy another, or you grow hatred and bitterness for someone, your blessings can be delayed. Because who knows what you might do when God blesses you? Who knows?

The truth is, God knows us all.. And even though we're not perfect in character, there are certain attitudes in our lives that need to be straightened out if you want THAT blessing now.
God thinks before He decides who to bless specially. Though He still can decide to bless us when we don't even deserve it.
And Yes, we have all been blessed. But there are some special blessings that come only by grace and by the positioning of our hearts.

I remember at one time in a revelation, God appeared to me wearing a beautiful royal purple garment. His elegance was so radiant, everyone stared as He walked.

Then i walked up to Him and told Him i really loved His purple robe. He stopped walking, looked at me with an unexplainable calmness and said 'You know what? Maybe i might just give it to you' And then He walked away.

And someone told me Olatunde meant 'Wealth has come again'. So the interpretaion is balanced.

Now on my part, this means something. God is subtly telling me something. If God has promised me saying 'I might just give you this', He means that if i position my heart for it, He will give it to me. That is to say that when the test for wealth comes and i pass the test, I will be wealthy and clothed with royalty.

I want us to know that most of us are in a test right now. We just don't realize it. Your humble state is not suffering. It's a test for promotion. To get promoted to the next level, you need to pass this test.

Do not be sad or cry about the way things are going bad for you now, just position your heart to honour God and man.

Do what will please the Lord and believe in His power to save you.

Be good to all, do not carry malice, strife, anger, bitterness or envy in your heart against anyone, and God will bless you.

Also, put off your old way of life. Stop the sinning and turn fully to God and tell me if He doesn't smile down at you.

May God strengthen us and may His grace, love and mercy ever abide with us in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you all smiley
concerning my pm hope you haven't forgotten? Take all the time you want. I haven't heard from you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martinez19:
concerning my pm hope you haven't forgotten? Take all the time you want. I haven't heard from you.

No I haven't forgotten. God is the One in charge not me. You understand? smiley

God is with you brother and His right arm is strong to deliver you.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Martinez19(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
CharlyG1:

No I haven't forgotten. God is the One in charge not me. You understand? smiley

God is with you brother and His right arm is strong to deliver you.

God bless you smiley
okay thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Glory be to God!

If it's caused by satan and demons, it's even a better situation(you can easily pray your way out). But when it's caused by God, then there's a problem.

But when God delays a blessing from someone, it's usually because of that person's wicked heart or bad attitude that's full of pride, malice, anger, bitterness and envy...

The Bible lets us know that there are 6 things God hates, and seven that's an abomination to Him. (Proverbs 6: 16-19)

* Haughty eyes

* A lying tongue

One day i walked up to her to buy something, she spoke out rudely to me just because she had no change after i had offered her money. And i told her that she was very rude, and that was the reason she did not even have a handful of customers.

It's very sad to see that she has a very rude attitude. In her former way of life, she used to be very wordly, partying and clubbing. But now that she has stoppd that, she's even worse off because she turns people away from her with her bad attitude.

Now, after about a year.. I was in a deep dream and God showed me something about this woman. He showed me how her life ought to be.

She was discussing with her husband, telling him about some people and plotting evil against them. She pointed at people she had issues with, telling her husband about them so he could deal with them. She also resorted to using charms and diabolic powers to deal with people. She influenced her husband negatively and her husband did all she asked him to because he loved her.

When you envy another, or you grow hatred and bitterness for someone, your blessings can be delayed. Because who knows what you might do when God blesses you? Who knows? undecided

The truth is, God knows us all.. And even though we're not perfect in character, there are certain attitudes in our lives that need to be straightened out if we want THAT blessing now.

And someone told me Olatunde meant 'Wealth has come again'. So the interpretation was balanced.

Now on my part, this means something. God was subtly telling me something very important. If God has promised me saying 'I might just give you this', He means that if i position my heart for it, He will give it to me. That is to say that when the test for wealth comes and i pass the test, I will be wealthy and clothed with royalty.

I want us to know that most of us are in a test right now. We just don't realize it yet. Your humble state is not a suffering state. It's a test for promotion. To get promoted to the next level, you need to pass this test.

Do not be sad or cry about the way things are going bad for you now. Just position your heart to honour God and respect men and women, treating them with love and kindness in your heart.

Do what pleases the Lord and believe in His power to save you from all challenges life throws at you.

Be good to all. Do not carry malice, strife, anger, bitterness or envy in your heart against anyone, and God will definitely bless you.

Also, put off your old way of life. Stop the sinning and turn fully to God and tell me if He doesn't smile down at you and bless you speedily smiley.

I pray... May God strengthen us and may His grace, love and mercy ever abide with us in Jesus Name. Amen.

I think about what to type and I can't find any except finding small morsel of tears forming in my eyes and realising how God desire to bless us. I pray to you God that you bless our heart, we who are with a sincere heart to serve you. I praythat you fill our heart with your love and your fear always in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you abundantly bro charlyg1, you are are blessed to be a blessing

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iamblessedagain: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
how does one receive deliverance from marine spirirts? i have been to MFM UK, USA, germany, MFM camp in nigeria to no avail. i have been fasting and praying for more than 10 years with no result. what else should i do?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamblessedagain:
how does one receive deliverance from marine spirirts? i have been to MFM UK, USA, germany, MFM camp in nigeria to no avail. i have been fasting and praying for more than 10 years with no result. what else should i do?
Very simple, Go and buy "The triumphant church by Kenneth hagin" , go to Pastor.ng and download the messages on how to deal with the devil in your life. There is no short cut prayer and fasting gymnastics to walk in total liberty. It is the word of faith that liberates people. People can pray for you and unclean spirits temporarily depart but without adequate illumination they will come back. Prayer without illumination is mere dancing in circles and frustration sets in. Until you know how to submit your life to God, you can't resist the devil successful.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kings20(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
There is nothing one would not see in dis Nairaland of a place....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
iamblessedagain:

Hi friend. Most times unknown to us the deliverance works but some.life styles or.habits or untepented sins reverses them. off course I'm not saying this is ur case....just trying to.give u some instances. Don't be distressed ok. God still loves u and fighting for u. Just ask Jim what should u do. Daddy what should I do.....OR NOT DO. dear friend are you a born again Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
iamblessedagain:
Hello Bro, deliverance is not about travelling round the world it is about faith, remember the woman with the issue of blood, she spent everything spendable and travellable but when she encountered Jesus she just told herself if only I can touch the helm of his garment I will be whole and wham after touching it that was it.......
Remember Jesus said if we can have faith as little as a mustard seed we can command demons to move out of our lives and they will obey because the word of God said WE SHALL DECREE A THING AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED.....
I have been tormented by sexual demons in the times past and it affected me a lot I must confess but one night with tears in my eyes uncontrollably I cried to God that if He don`t help me this demons will kill me and I promised God that I will continue to worship him together with my future wife and unborn children by his grace we will serve him. God responded by putting his word in my mouth which is the word of AUTHORITY to command the demons and evil spirits out of my domain anytime in fact there was a time I came back from school on opening my door I began to sense this demons and immediately I opened one of my windows and begin to command them out with immediate effect in the name of Jesus and they all obey and since then it has been testimony of the lords doing in my life.....
I have never doubted God in my life and I have FAITH that if He said it in His word which is the Bible His going to do it connect to it Bro and very soon You shall testify remember to break by fire everything that has connect You to the marine kingdom that is making them to torment You and I pray for You that You will overcome in Jesus name ....

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Glory be to God!God bless you Charly...ive had constant delays and setbacks ever since.But its not like i have a bad attitude though im not perfect.are all delays from God.im always behind my peers,and i fail all the time.no growth whatsoever..i feel inferior all the time

* Haughty eyes

* A lying tongue

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Glory be to God!

* Haughty eyes

* A lying tongue

God bless You Bro CharlyG1 You have been a source of inspiration to me

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2017
iamblessedagain:

Am sorry about that..

Obviously there is a legal ground.

Deal with the legal ground and you would be good.

If there is a legal ground go to the moon and back you would get same results.

I would suggest you see Daddy Olukoya, sometimes a lots of these issues requires impartation for total deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iamblessedagain: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
thank you to everyone who replied. much appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.