Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804390 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyinbayode(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Shout out to Analice, Hananhezron, Goodmuyis, Oyeludef, JMG1, temi4fash, tjayjosh, Jasonville and all contributing in here, y'all God's Generals.... Battle axe in d hands of the master

With you, he is crushing nations and bringing men on their humble feet facedown to the cross.. Keep up the great work guys. I LOVE YOU ALL wink cool cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Bro CharlyG1, I send you a PM, there is an issue I need clarification to.

Thanks

@NnaNna4 where you reside at KD

I used to live besides NOCACO company In trikania, very close to Peugeot Cars Assembly But I reside in Abuja now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 4:58am On Feb 21, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Guys,

Good evening to you all..
Have you guys noticed that Hollywood continues to use symbols of ancient occultism in a way that’s pleasing to deceive viewers, and alter our subconscious minds to create a passage way for us to accept demonic teachings so that there’s a connection between us and demons?

If you read the post above, the Lord took me into the spirit realm where I saw a great working of darkness.

In the movie called ‘Moana’, that spiral symbol I described as a lollipop design is the the same object I saw in the hand of a boy statue in the spirit realm. And this was shown to me before this movie came out.

In the movie Moana, they altered some meaning to this object. The true colour of this stone object is a golden colour. And it is associated with
the goddess Ashtaroth, who is also associated with the sun.
The object is used to open up illegal portals into other spirit dimensions and into the spirit world and it works with the rays of the sun. In ancient times, sorcerers used this to secure worship places of gods by attaching it as some sort of key to opening up such places.
It is the same stone ancient used to depict as symbols on the headdress of the pharaohs. The stone was always connected with the sun for demonic activities.

When God showed me this in the spirit realm, He showed me the people who worshipped this goddess. They were exactly like the people of Moana in the movie. They were all women, with brown colour skinned, with very dark and long hairs. They were beautiful women who were harlots and served with the priest (in sex rituals) of this goddess in her shrine. They were all kneeling down with a calabash in their hands in a perfect line, and they were n*ked, they only wore reddish brown panties. Although all kinds of people and nation worship this goddess now.

Just like in the movie Moana, their goddess was known as the goddess of fertility, and she was no more (ceased to exist in some way)and this caused for their crops to decay and started to cause a famine. The same way God showed me all these women in a shrine and the altar of their goddess, and God said ‘ Hardship comes upon them for their goddess is no more’. This goddess we see in this movie is very real and she is the same as Ashtaroth.

The goddess of fertility is Ashtaroth. She is the same as the statue of liberty standing in America today. They just made her look greener in the movie to associate her with vegetation and fertility.

She is the same as the goddess that the people of Moana worshipped. She is associated with islands (like statue of liberty), water, and vegetation. She is the one sea pirates pray to when going on dangerous voyages. She is the queen of the coast, a marine spirit being.

You cannot separate this spirit being with sun worship. The illuminati see her as the light of the world.
She is the false goddess of the earth. She is the one spoken of as the scarlet woman in the book Revelation 17, the mother of harlots and of every abomination of the earth.
Some nations know her as Isis or Ishtar. She’s all the same. Always coming in different ways and known in different names. She is the goddess of the illuminati cult.

SHE IS SATAN HIMSELF (AS ANGEL LUCIFER)

Satan just like every fallen angel and demon appears in two basic ways. One, in their former glory as angels, and in their present form as ugly cursed beings.
When they appear in their former glory as angels, it is to deceive. That is why we are told to test all spirits in the book of 1John.
In satan’s former glory as an angel, He had (still has) the power of persuasion, seduction and the power to entice and deceive. That was how he was able to deceive one third of God’s angels.

All his seductive attributes are connected to the natural attributes of a woman, whom has the power to influence a man and deceive a man in many ways. This is the reason he is depicted looking like a woman in most cases. That is his other form. Whenever you see him dressed looking like a woman, it depicts him deceiving the earth, or seducing men and women into sin and demonic practices. Just like the scarlet woman in the bible (which he is), his greatest strength is to lie and deceive, just like Jesus told us.

Walt Disney is an illuminati company. I say it with no doubts. And all these cartoon movies they produce are used to lure children via their subconscious minds to accept the way of the world and prepare their minds for the terrible things to come. They are trying to connect people to demonic spirits. If you take away the humor, charity and singings in all these kind of movies, you will realize you’re staring at a demonic deception.

Moana means deep sea or ocean. This is to relate this to the sea goddess- Ashtaroth. The queen of the coast.

The spiral symbol is the very signature God put on life of every being. Our very thumbs or palms have this spiral symbol, just like every being. It is the mark God put on life and the earth. But satan as a thief identifies himself with this symbol and it’s now being used in occult practices.
I have attached pictures of the spiral image connected with Ashtaroth and the stone too.

I pray that God help us, most especially our children and our future generations in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you all. Shalom.

Bro Charles,

I used to be in oblivion about all these stuff.

Your revelation rocked me to the core. I don't know who asked you to write this post. If it was the Holy Spirit, then He is spot on.

I was halfway reading this post when my short attention span set in and I went back to watching the Grammy Awards. Oh My God!!!

Beyonce brought your revelation about Ashotorath, the Sun Goddess, like 3D to light. She was decked out in a gold attire, women worshiping and bowing down to her as she depicted the Goddess. Her pregnancy and barely there golden clad adornment portrayed who really the goddess of Fertility is. I think the the awards, her pregnancy, her performances were nothing short of coincidental.

By the end of the night, she was no longer the Queen B, but "the Goddess"

Honestly, if i hadn't read your post, I'd have thought that it was another spectacular award. Little did I know that Hollywood, some stars, and the Illuminati are all very real and related.

After the show, I resumed reading your post and to my utter shock, i see the image at bottom of your post staring right back at me and i'm like, "wait, I just saw Beyonce in that!" The timing couldn't have been again a coincidence. It was a jaw-dropping moment. Now I know that the "Lady Liberty" I know is not a tourist attraction but a symbol of a true goddess. One who is being worshiped by Americans and the world at Large. Thank you for your obedience and may God bring you more hidden truths to stun and wake up them that slumber.

I had posted this the night the awards was over. Only to come back and realize that it had been taken down. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Good morning brethren.

I had this dream. In the dream, as i entered the parlor, i saw my cousin's younger son, Nosa chewing my modem and he has even removed the USB metal part. I use the modem actually for my freelancing work on fiverr. So in the dream out of anger, i beat the boy up mercilessly to stupor. He is about 11 years old. I live with my cousin and his family in Benin. His house is closer to Uniben. Please, what does this dream mean?

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
I bring the peace of God to you all on these thread and i pray that the Lord would continue to enlarge and enrich us for his use in Jesus name

To my powerful Ogas at the top.

I hail una oo...

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Daily Bible Study
Know the spiritual process

1. Believe in Christ - salvation.

2. Confess sins - fellowship.

3. Live in fellowship, study in fellowship, learn in
fellowship. grow up in your spiritual life in fellowship. Fellowship is the environment where your spiritual life functions.

4. Commit a sin - out of fellowship.

5. Confess the sin(s) - back into fellowship.

6. Fellowship places you in the presence of God
(spiritually speaking), and allows your spiritual life to function, regardless of your
circumstances.

7. Your objective is to advance to spiritual
maturity.

8. Daily Bible Study - Food for growth.
Your advancement in spiritual growth causes the construction of a spiritual structure within your soul, which builds spiritual muscle, production and faith from within yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ultimategoal: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
I also bring the peace of God to you all these on thread, may God bless you all in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 2:38am On Feb 25, 2017
I have been lifted and blessed by these wonderful posts. Pls I had two dreams on the same day and I can't but think that they are significant.

I dreamt that I was In a big beautiful Jeep where I was in charge of the controls and locks. I was in charge of allowing some people in and out as i deemed fit. It was like an event was taking place and and i was waiting for some people so we can move. It was like I was the owner/ driver with someone else directing me. While waiting, some people that were outside the car were making various attempts to open the car from outside whenever I lost concentration so as to break in and open the doors. When I realized this, I made sure my grip on the control was firm.

The second one is:
I saw myself in front of my former house and I saw some of my old friends and acquaintances I hadn't seen for a long time. It was like a reunion and I exchanged greetings with some other people. Suddenly, a man i didnt know came to where we were standing, he also didn't know me. What surprised and scared me was that he was putting on a cloth (Ankara) which had my full name and surname printed on it in various places. When I saw this, I ran into the house and his, I began praying in the spirit because I knew he was there for me. As I was doing this, I noticed a close friend of mine just thanking God and smiling. When I was this, the fear reduced because I knew God was aware of my situation and I could trust in Him. So, sm1 came to tell me that the man was looking for me, my friend just nodded and said it is time.
When I got out, the man asked me, are u xo xo? I said yes. Then he folded his trousers and I noticed he had a big wound on his foot and arm that refused to heal. He then said that he had been looking everywhere for me and that I should lick his wound. I refused and he got angry and wanted to attack me but I also confronted him. All these while, my friends were nowhere to be found. We got into an argument and when I saw that he was after me, I grabbed him and started praying and declaring Gods word that He will never leave me. Then I noticed plenty people around me. At some point the man became weak and I told the people to form four lines on both sides of the man so we could pray. Some left and others remained.
I noticed the man was still on the floor and weak , then I heard the Holy spirit say, that I should preach the Good news to him and make him understand that he can be free and healed if only he confesses and believes in Jesus. I was about doing this when I woke up tired and exhausted.

Am sorry for the long post, pls I need interpretation more clarification @ charlyG1

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lardeipo(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
With God, all things are possible. Also by His will, all things are put in place nd order.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
abisola192:
I have been lifted and blessed by these wonderful posts. Pls I had two dreams on the same day and I can't but think that they are significant.

I dreamt that I was In a big beautiful Jeep where I was in charge of the controls and locks. I was in charge of allowing some people in and out as i deemed fit. It was like an event was taking place and and i was waiting for some people so we can move. It was like I was the owner/ driver with someone else directing me. While waiting, some people that were outside the car were making various attempts to open the car from outside whenever I lost concentration so as to break in and open the doors. When I realized this, I made sure my grip on the control was firm.

The second one is:
I saw myself in front of my former house and I saw some of my old friends and acquaintances I hadn't seen for a long time. It was like a reunion and I exchanged greetings with some other people. Suddenly, a man i didnt know came to where we were standing, he also didn't know me. What surprised and scared me was that he was putting on a cloth (Ankara) which had my full name and surname printed on it in various places. When I saw this, I ran into the house and his, I began praying in the spirit because I knew he was there for me. As I was doing this, I noticed a close friend of mine just thanking God and smiling. When I was this, the fear reduced because I knew God was aware of my situation and I could trust in Him. So, sm1 came to tell me that the man was looking for me, my friend just nodded and said it is time.
When I got out, the man asked me, are u xo xo? I said yes. Then he folded his trousers and I noticed he had a big wound on his foot and arm that refused to heal. He then said that he had been looking everywhere for me and that I should lick his wound. I refused and he got angry and wanted to attack me but I also confronted him. All these while, my friends were nowhere to be found. We got into an argument and when I saw that he was after me, I grabbed him and started praying and declaring Gods word that He will never leave me. Then I noticed plenty people around me. At some point the man became weak and I told the people to form four lines on both sides of the man so we could pray. Some left and others remained.
I noticed the man was still on the floor and weak , then I heard the Holy spirit say, that I should preach the Good news to him and make him understand that he can be free and healed if only he confesses and believes in Jesus. I was about doing this when I woke up tired and exhausted.

Am sorry for the long post, pls I need interpretation more clarification @ charlyG1

Hello Abisola192, from your dream I could see that asides from your spirituality, you are a sensitive type. Are u battling fear, ungodly thoughts or any other thing which isn't of a good report? Your dream is simply a message (if it's from God or your subconscious conscience, I don't know). It's obvious you meeting the old represents your old nature which you are battling with. The man you saw, having your name all over him definitely represents that "thing" you are battling with. It's good you are not licking that wound as a dog would. If you are really a Christian, just remember that you are a new creature, inwardly (your thoughts, belief) and outwardly and never give in to this old corrupt and wounded nature, otherwise you must really confess and cast all your burdens on Jesus, the Mediator. Confess daily, there is no condemnation for you because u are in Christ Jesus!!! As u do that other scriptures that the Spirit impresses on your mind, use them as well for a positive prayer and confession.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Guys,

I apologize for my absence these days on the thread. As you know, i still cannot login via my mobile phone. I always have to use a laptop.

Anyway, i have replied the mails people sent to me. If you haven't seen a reply mail from me, please let me know.

And i will be full active on the thread starting from this week by the grace of God. We have lot's to share and talk about.

I encourage everyone to continue to abide in the word of God. The earth is aging quickly, times are changing quickly. This is a time to be obedient to God and focus on His will for our lives. Say NO to the world and say YES to Jesus.

I see people growing here and it makes me feel happy that this work is not in vain. I encourage you to keep up with the good work for your reward will be great.

May the grace of Jesus abide with us and may His peace be filled in our lives.

See you guys tonight. God bless you.

Shalom smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Bootsiegal:

Bro Charles,

I used to be in oblivion about all these stuff.

Your revelation rocked me to the core. I don't know who asked you to write this post. If it was the Holy Spirit, then He is spot on.

I was halfway reading this post when my short attention span set in and I went back to watching the Grammy Awards. Oh My God!!!

Beyonce brought your revelation about Ashotorath, the Sun Goddess, like 3D to light. She was decked out in a gold attire, women worshiping and bowing down to her as she depicted the Goddess. Her pregnancy and barely there golden clad adornment portrayed who really the goddess of Fertility is. I think the the awards, her pregnancy, her performances were nothing short of coincidental.

By the end of the night, she was no longer the Queen B, but "the Goddess"

Honestly, if i hadn't read your post, I'd have thought that it was another spectacular award. Little did I know that Hollywood, some stars, and the Illuminati are all very real and related.

After the show, I resumed reading your post and to my utter shock, i see the image at bottom of your post staring right back at me and i'm like, "wait, I just saw Beyonce in that!" The timing couldn't have been again a coincidence. It was a jaw-dropping moment. Now I know that the "Lady Liberty" I know is not a tourist attraction but a symbol of a true goddess. One who is being worshiped by Americans and the world at Large. Thank you for your obedience and may God bring you more hidden truths to stun and wake up them that slumber.

I had posted this the night the awards was over. Only to come back and realize that it had been taken down. grin

WOW! Great post! I thank God for giving you this insight dear. It's amazing how the Holy Ghost reveals the works of satan to us.
The founders of America worshipped this goddess and passed this tradition on to the other generations.. Ashtaroth is the queen representing the babylonian spirit in America today. Like you rightly said, this goddess is not actually a symbol of tourism but she is a true goddess.

The iluminati worships this spirit, which is a representation of Lucifer (satan). This cult has spread out in almost all parts of America today and has affected the government politics, the movie industry, the music industry etc.

Anyway, we are children of God and we shall no be ignorant of the works of darkness. God will reveal more secrets to us in Jesus Name. Even if your post gets taken down, your faith in Jesus will not be taken down. smiley

God bless you Bootsiegal smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2017
ultimategoal:
I also bring the peace of God to you all these on thread, may God bless you all in Jesus name.

Amen.. God bless you too brother. You're welcome smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyinbayode(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Bless your soul
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

I apologize for my absence these days on the thread. As you know, i still cannot login via my mobile phone. I always have to use a laptop.

Anyway, i have replied the mails people sent to me. If you haven't seen a reply mail from me, please let me know.

And i will be full active on the thread starting from this week by the grace of God. We have lot's to share and talk about.

I encourage everyone to continue to abide in the word of God. The earth is aging quickly, times are changing quickly. This is a time to be obedient to God and focus on His will for our lives. Say NO to the world and say YES to Jesus.

I see people growing here and it makes me feel happy that this work is not in vain. I encourage you to keep up with the good work for your reward will be great.

May the grace of Jesus abide with us and may His peace be filled in our lives.

See you guys tonight. God bless you.

Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
I got this and I know it's worth sharing

IT'S A TRAP. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

THIS IS QUITE LENGTHY. BUT PATIENTLY READ THROUGH.

I knew this guy.
We both started out seeking truth from the Word. Although I must confess, he seemed hungrier than I was. This guy had so much fire and passion inside of him and he wasn't ashamed of Jesus. He was actively involved in evangelizing and discipling people. Many younger folks had come to know the Lord through him. Although we lived world apart, we often met once a month whenever I was in his city for a monthly meeting I was holding there. He was one dude I was proud of. He was crazy for knowledge.

But things began to get grey.
First, he got so drunk with knowledge that he came to the point where he saw prayers as unnecessary. God has done everything in Christ, he'd say. There's nothing to pray about. He stopped his daily prayer exercise. He'd rather study the word and read books.

Then he started questioning how things were done in his church. How the rich there didn't care for the poor. He began having issues with almost everything in the church. He started withdrawing. He was a cell leader there. He quit. On Sundays, he'd just go online and join a particular forum where people like him meet to discuss scriptures.

Then, he started hating the word "DO". He'd rather hear DONE. If you say the Believer ought to DO this thing, he'd say you're slipping back to the law. The Believer ought to DO nothing, he just relishes in what Christ has done. Period. That was his mantra.

Then he started questioning the teachers who he used to listen to excitedly and he began to despise their teachings. He seemed to have suddenly outgrown all of them in knowledge.

One day, we were talking and he said, if everyone became sinners because of what Adam did, isn't everybody righteous because of what Christ did? At the time, I didn't know there was any such thing as universalism. And unfortunately, even I had not thoroughly understood Rom. 5:12-18. I tried to explain why people had to believe before they could be saved and called righteous, but he didn't seem convinced.

Months passed by. And one of those he was discipling called to tell me that this my friend had gone AWOL with his knowledge. He was now uttering nonsense. I determined to see him the next time I came to his city. He tried hard not to have to see me but it didn't work. We eventually met. Tell me about this your new set of revelations, I asked. And he opened the floodgates.

How do you know that Jesus is truly the Son of God? He asked me. I was startled. Because the Scriptures say so, I responded.

How do you know that you can depend on the scriptures?
I said, because it is by the inspiration of the Spirit.

How do you know that it is by the inspiration of the Spirit?
Well, because the Scriptures say so.

The questions kept coming. Bottom-line, he no longer saw the scriptures as valid. He began questioning the identity of Jesus. He withdrew completely from anyone with a counter-persuasion. Regrettably, he continues in this error till today. One of those he discipled who was like the most fervent of them all, is now a muslim.

This story is not a fiction. It is one that saddens my heart everytime I think about it.
Thinking about it, I see how search for knowledge, if not properly tailored, can lead men astray.

It always starts innocently. You'll think you've found one new "rhema"and it remains in motion until such a one completely turns away from the faith.

As we seek to grow in the revelation of truth from God's word, we must commit the following to heart:

1. Be satisfied with whatever the scriptures say.

Stop looking for extra-scriptural information. What's your business with the 7books of Moses? Or the Apocryphal books? Let the scriptures satisfy you. Stop looking for angelic explanation of scriptures. It is not given to angels to know the mysteries of the Kingdom, it is given to the Believer. It is the Believer that teaches angels what has been revealed. Learn to put full stop where the scriptures put it. Don't allow the devil to use your curiosity against you.

2. Stop seeking new "rhema"
As far as the facts of the Gospel and salvation is concerned, there is nothing that is to be revealed that has not been revealed. There can be no new rhema anywhere. Your job is to search out what has already been revealed. This is where many heretic doctrines have stemmed from. People who won't stick with what has been written. People who want to be the teacher of Apostle Paul. While I believe that God can give us more insight into the operations of His Kingdom, the scriptures must be the solid rock on which we stand.

3. Any knowledge that decreases your prayer time will destroy you.

I've said this time and time again. You cannot subjugate prayer to knowledge. They are twins. They must walk together. Prayer is essential to a buoyant communion with the Father. It helps to keep us in the right shape and frame of understanding. The Apostle Paul is a don in "revs" but he was a prayerful guy. He gave the most instructions about continuous and fervent prayers. Please, don't substitute one for the other. It is for your own safety.

4. Any knowledge that makes you stay away from church is not divine.

None of us can grow to the level where we no longer need to be part of a local church. Isolation is the devil's game. He isolates before he terminates. Never ever under any guise or pretense, abstain from fellowship. You must stay accountable. You must stay around people who can use scriptures to slap you back to your senses whenever you are getting demonic rhemas. Stay under a pastor who can instruct and correct you. In this social media age, we must NEVER allow social media christian groups to replace the local church. Some people are more committed to an e-fellowship than to their local church. This ought not to be. The PHYSICAL assembling of brethren for mutual edification is God's wisdom for your growth and safety.

As I wrap this up, please friend, never fall into the devil's trap. I will always encourage you to seek to grow in the revelation of truth, but be guided. I am going to emphasize this again: Give yourself to consistent prayers. Your communion with God in prayers must only increase as your understanding increases.

Every true knowledge leads you into more growth in Christ, edification in the church, and productivity in the work of ministry.

If knowledge isn't doing these,
It's the devil's trap.
Don't fall for it.

Blessed.

#LightTriumphs
By Popoola Oluwatobi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
JMG1:

I knew this guy.
We both started out seeking truth from the Word. Although I must confess, he seemed hungrier than I was. This guy had so much fire and passion inside of him and he wasn't ashamed of Jesus. He was actively involved in evangelizing and discipling people. Many younger folks had come to know the Lord through him. Although we lived world apart, we often met once a month whenever I was in his city for a monthly meeting I was holding there. He was one dude I was proud of. He was crazy for knowledge.

First, he got so drunk with knowledge that he came to the point where he saw prayers as unnecessary. God has done everything in Christ, he'd say. There's nothing to pray about. He stopped his daily prayer exercise. He'd rather study the word and read books.

Then he started questioning how things were done in his church. How the rich there didn't care for the poor. He began having issues with almost everything in the church. He started withdrawing. He was a cell leader there. He quit. On Sundays, he'd just go online and join a particular forum where people like him meet to discuss scriptures.

Then, he started hating the word "DO". He'd rather hear DONE. If you say the Believer ought to DO this thing, he'd say you're slipping back to the law. The Believer ought to DO nothing, he just relishes in what Christ has done. Period. That was his mantra.

Then he started questioning the teachers who he used to listen to excitedly and he began to despise their teachings. He seemed to have suddenly outgrown all of them in knowledge.

One day, we were talking and he said, if everyone became sinners because of what Adam did, isn't everybody righteous because of what Christ did? At the time, I didn't know there was any such thing as universalism. And unfortunately, even I had not thoroughly understood Rom. 5:12-18. I tried to explain why people had to believe before they could be saved and called righteous, but he didn't seem convinced.

Months passed by. And one of those he was discipling called to tell me that this my friend had gone AWOL with his knowledge. He was now uttering nonsense. I determined to see him the next time I came to his city. He tried hard not to have to see me but it didn't work. We eventually met. Tell me about this your new set of revelations, I asked. And he opened the floodgates.

How do you know that Jesus is truly the Son of God? He asked me. I was startled. Because the Scriptures say so, I responded.

The questions kept coming. Bottom-line, he no longer saw the scriptures as valid. He began questioning the identity of Jesus. He withdrew completely from anyone with a counter-persuasion. Regrettably, he continues in this error till today. One of those he discipled who was like the most fervent of them all, is now a muslim.

This story is not a fiction. It is one that saddens my heart everytime I think about it.
Thinking about it, I see how search for knowledge, if not properly tailored, can lead men astray.

It always starts innocently. You'll think you've found one new "rhema"and it remains in motion until such a one completely turns away from the faith.

As we seek to grow in the revelation of truth from God's word, we must commit the following to heart:

Stop looking for extra-scriptural information. What's your business with the 7books of Moses? Or the Apocryphal books? Let the scriptures satisfy you. Stop looking for angelic explanation of scriptures. It is not given to angels to know the mysteries of the Kingdom, it is given to the Believer. It is the Believer that teaches angels what has been revealed. Learn to put full stop where the scriptures put it. Don't allow the devil to use your curiosity against you.

As far as the facts of the Gospel and salvation is concerned, there is nothing that is to be revealed that has not been revealed. There can be no new rhema anywhere. Your job is to search out what has already been revealed. This is where many heretic doctrines have stemmed from. People who won't stick with what has been written. People who want to be the teacher of Apostle Paul. While I believe that God can give us more insight into the operations of His Kingdom, the scriptures must be the solid rock on which we stand.

I've said this time and time again. You cannot subjugate prayer to knowledge. They are twins. They must walk together. Prayer is essential to a buoyant communion with the Father. It helps to keep us in the right shape and frame of understanding. The Apostle Paul is a don in "revs" but he was a prayerful guy. He gave the most instructions about continuous and fervent prayers. Please, don't substitute one for the other. It is for your own safety.

None of us can grow to the level where we no longer need to be part of a local church. Isolation is the devil's game. He isolates before he terminates. Never ever under any guise or pretense, abstain from fellowship. You must stay accountable. You must stay around people who can use scriptures to slap you back to your senses whenever you are getting demonic rhemas. Stay under a pastor who can instruct and correct you. In this social media age, we must NEVER allow social media christian groups to replace the local church. Some people are more committed to an e-fellowship than to their local church. This ought not to be. The PHYSICAL assembling of brethren for mutual edification is God's wisdom for your growth and safety.

As I wrap this up, please friend, never fall into the devil's trap. I will always encourage you to seek to grow in the revelation of truth, but be guided. I am going to emphasize this again: Give yourself to consistent prayers. Your communion with God in prayers must only increase as your understanding increases.

Every true knowledge leads you into more growth in Christ, edification in the church, and productivity in the work of ministry.

It's the devil's trap.
Don't fall for it.

Blessed.

#LightTriumphs
By Popoola Oluwatobi
How my heart bleeds.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
[center]HOW ART THE MIGHTY FALLEN
HUMPTY DUMPTY HAD A GREAT FALL
[/center]

I have been studying a bit about the life of King Solomon.
Most of us here know about the great King whose riches and wisdom rivals none. I kept scratching my head when I was done reading about his life story. I asked God why His judgment on Solomon was so harsh. I mean, wasn't there any outstanding thing Solomon did that could have eased His heavy handed gavel of sentencing. I'm like, "Okay God, at least look at Solomon's sweat and blood that he threw into building the first and famous temple and ease up a bit."

In 1 Kings 11:9-13, God judged Solomon for turning away from the Lord by
Marrying 700 wives of Royal birth and 300 Concubines.
His heart was turned to worship other gods unlike David who was faithful to God
He worshipped Ashtoreth, Sidonian goddess, Molech
He refused to worship the Lord completely(1 Kings 11:3-6)
How could one who ruled the 12 tribes of Israel be reduced to ruling just one tribe? That’s like saying that Donald Trump can preside over just New York, instead of all 50 states in America, sort of. Juggling between Solomon's sins, I didn’t know which grieved God the most. However, I'll like to talk on his gift of building.

Let's face it, the man was just gifted in architecture. The great cultural monuments of our time like The Great wall of China, Taj Mahal, The Acropolis Hill and the Photola Palace pales to Solomon's Temple to The God of David.

I wonder if God's anger would have lessened if Solomon had built only one or say 10 pagan temples. But he ended up building 700 shrines (1kings 11:cool. Now we all know that Kings are extravagant. But watch out when the King is extremely passionate, exceedingly talented and filthy wealthy. That's a recipe for an enviable Kingship. He would have taken over every reality show in Hollywood, dubbed "The King who steals the Show: LITERALLY." grin
Though those shrines looked nothing like Adonai's Temple, it made God 700 times very jealous when he looked down on His vessel on whom He had poured out such richness. These 700 shrines could easily pass for a city if you asked me. After all this is Solomon we're talking about. He took stuff to the max! Not only did he build for beings that were cursed and cast out by God, but he worshipped these Fallen Angels, Devils and demons. That's almost like rebuilding Sodom and Gomorrah all over again that was once leveled by God's fiery fury.

When he married his pagan wives, his holy royal blood became tainted, his holy gift together with his blood sacrifices to these cursed beings became defiled that reeked of a nauseating stench. A bad fire, an abominable smoke that rose out of 700 shrines ( Satanic monuments or city) unto God!

There was once when Solomon's gift made history in heaven. Yet when he turned his back on God, and ridiculed His maker, his once impressive building eventually became an object of mockery and ridicule. Something to be appalled by(1 kings 9:8-9). Very scary!!!

I concluded that indeed by grace we are saved not...through works lest any man should boast( Eph 2:8-9). Truly, our gifts bring us before Kings, but one King in particular, the King of Kings, the King of glory is not impressed by what we build with our hands, rather what we build in our hearts for Him. Clinging to Him, His commandments, chastening, corrections, warnings, His WORD is what moves God-an everlasting monument. We have now become an unperishable temple which God will never destroy unlike Solomon's regal Temple by the Blood of the Lamb. That alone assuages God's fury on our folly, disobedience, and many shortcomings.

Ya'll stay BLESSED. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
JMG1:

I knew this guy.
We both started out seeking truth from the Word. He was crazy for knowledge.

First, he got so drunk with knowledge that he came to the point where he saw prayers as unnecessary. . There's nothing to pray about.

Then he started questioning how things were done in his church. He started withdrawing.

1. Be satisfied with whatever the scriptures say OR YOU PRAY FOR MORE INSIGHT.

2. seeking new "rhema" WITHOUT PRAYER is dangerous it MAY turn A PERSON to false prophet

3. Any knowledge that decreases your prayer time will destroy you. knowledge and prayer are not twins.prayer first.and then you are led/guided by the spirit with understanding during your reading

IT IS NOT OVER YET. YOU HAVE TO do warfare with FASTING AND PRAYER FOR THIS GUY TO BE SET FREE FROM CAPTIVITY.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

PRIDE
PRAYERLESSNESS
LOSS OF SPIRITUAL APPETITE all in person

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bootsiegal:
[/center]

Most of us here know about the great King whose riches and wisdom rivals none. I kept scratching my head when I was done reading about his life story. I asked God why His judgment on Solomon was so harsh. I mean, wasn't there any outstanding thing Solomon did that could have eased His heavy handed gavel of sentencing. I'm like, "Okay God, at least look at Solomon's sweat and blood that he threw into building the first and famous temple and ease up a bit."

Deuteronomy 7:3-7

3 Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your children away from
following me to serve other gods, and the LORD’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their
altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD
your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. 7 The LORD did not set his affection on you
and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Bootsiegal:
[/center]

In 1 Kings 11:9-13, God judged Solomon for turning away from the Lord by
Marrying 700 wives of Royal birth and 300 Concubines.
His heart was turned to worship other gods unlike David who was faithful to God
He worshipped Ashtoreth, Sidonian goddess, Molech
He refused to worship the Lord completely(1 Kings 11:3-6)
How could one who ruled the 12 tribes of Israel be reduced to ruling just one tribe? That’s like saying that Donald Trump can preside over just New York, instead of all 50 states in America, sort of. Juggling between Solomon's sins, I didn’t know which grieved God the most. However, I'll like to talk on his gift of building.

Let's face it, the man was just gifted in architecture. The great cultural monuments of our time like The Great wall of China, Taj Mahal, The Acropolis Hill and the Photola Palace pales to Solomon's Temple to The God of David.

I wonder if God's anger would have lessened if Solomon had built only one or say 10 pagan temples. But he ended up building 700 shrines (1kings 11:cool. Now we all know that Kings are extravagant. But watch out when the King is extremely passionate, exceedingly talented and filthy wealthy. That's a recipe for an enviable Kingship. He would have taken over every reality show in Hollywood, dubbed "The King who steals the Show: LITERALLY." grin
Though those shrines looked nothing like Adonai's Temple, it made God 700 times very jealous when he looked down on His vessel on whom He had poured out such richness. These 700 shrines could easily pass for a city if you asked me. After all this is Solomon we're talking about. He took stuff to the max! Not only did he build for beings that were cursed and cast out by God, but he worshipped these Fallen Angels, Devils and demons. That's almost like rebuilding Sodom and Gomorrah all over again that was once leveled by God's fiery fury.

When he married his pagan wives, his holy royal blood became tainted, his holy gift together with his blood sacrifices to these cursed beings became defiled that reeked of a nauseating stench. A bad fire, an abominable smoke that rose out of 700 shrines ( Satanic monuments or city) unto God!

There was once when Solomon's gift made history in heaven. Yet when he turned his back on God, and ridiculed His maker, his once impressive building eventually became an object of mockery and ridicule. Something to be appalled by(1 kings 9:8-9). Very scary!!!

I concluded that indeed by grace we are saved not...through works lest any man should boast( Eph 2:8-9). Truly, our gifts bring us before Kings, but one King in particular, the King of Kings, the King of glory is not impressed by what we build with our hands, rather what we build in our hearts for Him. Clinging to Him, His commandments, chastening, corrections, warnings, His WORD is what moves God-an everlasting monument. We have now become an unperishable temple which God will never destroy unlike Solomon's regal Temple by the Blood of the Lamb. That alone assuages God's fury on our folly, disobedience, and many shortcomings.

Ya'll stay BLESSED. smiley

Beautiful post Bootsiegal.. Where's the thumbs up emoji? cheesy

I enjoyed reading your post. The part that really strikes me is the last paragraph.. "Truly, our gifts bring us before Kings, but one King in particular, the King of Kings, the King of glory is not impressed by what we build with our hands, rather what we build in our hearts for Him. Clinging to Him, His commandments, chastening, corrections, warnings, His WORD is what moves God-an everlasting monument"

God bless you dear. More grace to you.

Shalom smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:40am On Mar 03, 2017
JMG1:

I knew this guy.

It's the devil's trap.
Don't fall for it.

Blessed.

#LightTriumphs
By Popoola Oluwatobi

Wow! Lovely post.. And very true. People will work in the spirit of error when they have become too proud and think they're too knowledgeable about many spiritual things etc. I was walking along this path at age 13 until the Holy Ghost rebuked me and corrected me(in love).

Many pastors and ministers are guilty of this. Even some of us here too. It's good to always check ourselves every now and then to know if we're actually working according to the leading of the Holy Ghost in a matter, or if we're working by our own head knowledge.

Walking in the flesh is catastrophic. For Pastors, it could scatter the church and bring down their ministries, For Fathers, it can create confusion in the family, among the children. For husbands, it will cause quarrel with your spouse. And for every child of God, it gradually deafens our hearing to the voice of the Holy Ghost, and it will put a person on a false path and lead a person to a wrong destiny. Satan loves when this happens and he will fuel THAT ego which will create a stubborn spirit within the person and mislead that person.

We all need prayers and humility just like the young man in the story, and we need to abide in the Holy Ghost so that we can differentiate the Spirit of Truth from the spirit of error in our Christian lives, and to keep pride far from our path. 1 John 4:1-6

God bless you JMG1.

Shalom smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 3:45am On Mar 03, 2017
NnaNna4:

Deuteronomy 7:3-7

3 Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your children away from
following me to serve other gods, and the LORD’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their
altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD
your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. 7 The LORD did not set his affection on you
and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples.

I couldn't agree more, Bro. Thanks for shedding more light on this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello Saints.
I have never asked for my dream to be interpreted here, but i had this dream that am inclined to post it here.

Some days ago i dreamed having a discussion with a man i referred to in that dream as "The Watcher". Why i called him the Watcher, i don't know.

I was insisting that he gave me the revelation or an interpretation of a certain Prophecy. We actually were talking about a Prophecy (When i woke up, i forgot the particular Prophecy), But i was pestering him to reveal it to me, he wouldn't. The discussion was done in the night. I knew that when the day breaks, the Watcher will automatically go away and there's nothing i would do to keep him from going.

It was getting daybreak, and i became more insistent to know. He finally said, " Okay, i will tell you. Then he said,

"The Evangelist will not be killed, but the Angels will Murmur", immediately he said that, i didn't see him again, and i woke up.

I don't know what this means, because i thought the Angels of God are meant to help the servants of God, why then will they Murmur against the fact that the Evangelist is not killed?

Who is the Evangelist?

What did he do to warrant being killed?

Who are these Angels?

Pls brethren.

Bro Charles.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:
Hello Saints.
I have never asked for my dream to be interpreted here, but i had this dream that am inclined to post it here.

Some days ago i dreamed having a discussion with a man i referred to in that dream as "The Watcher". Why i called him the Watcher, i don't know.

I was insisting that he gave me the revelation or an interpretation of a certain Prophecy. We actually were talking about a Prophecy (When i woke up, i forgot the particular Prophecy), But i was pestering him to reveal it to me, he wouldn't. The discussion was done in the night. I knew that when the day breaks, the Watcher will automatically go away and there's nothing i would do to keep him from going.

It was getting daybreak, and i became more insistent to know. He finally said, " Okay, i will tell you. Then he said,

"The Evangelist will not be killed, but the Angels will Murmur", immediately he said that, i didn't see him again, and i woke up.

I don't know what this means, because i thought the Angels of God are meant to help the servants of God, why then will they Murmur against the fact that the Evangelist is not killed?

Who is the Evangelist?

What did he do to warrant being killed?

Who are these Angels?

Pls brethren.

Bro Charles.

Dear Analice,

Your dream isn't a dream.. A false angel ministered to you in the spirit realm.

The Watchers were angels assigned with the task of watching over man and woman. They were not to interfere with the affairs of mankind directly. But in the times of old, some watcher angels fell from grace after lusting over women and taking them as wives. God punished them by banishing them from heaven and putting them in chains. (Genesis 6:2, 2 Peter 2:2-4, )

Now, new watcher angels ought to have been assigned to the vacant positions of these fallen angels already...

BUT

Watcher angels don't confront men and women directly. It is forbidden by God. They always remain in stealth mode. Only a fallen watcher angel will come in the way you just described.

What you experienced was a false angel was telling you about a prophet that they(the remaining false angels) wanted dead, but heaven would not permit that to happen.. So they murmur (grew angry).

My concern is that, i hope you have not opened yourself one way or another to this false spirit.. These fallen angels are very wicked and will take the slightest opportunity to slip into a person's life. They start with making contacts like this, it would seem like a dream, but it's not.

Strengthen your spirit by abiding in Jesus, reading His word and being steadfast in prayers, so that your spirit will be strong enough to discern and rebuke this false angel when confronted again.

A true angel of God will either tell you his name or minister to you according to the word of God that agrees with the holy scriptures.

Ignore the message from this fallen angel, and check if you might have opened any door that could create a connection between you and this false angel. If there isn't any door open, engage in warfare prayers and rebuke this evil angel. Be careful not to command angels to come to you or help you on a certain thing. Never pray to any angel (false angels will take advantage of this), instead pray to God your Father in heaven.

God bless you. Shalom smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2017
CharlyG1:

Dear Analice,

Your dream isn't a dream.. A false angel ministered to you in the spirit realm.

The Watchers were angels assigned with the task of watching over man and woman. They were not to interfere with the affairs of mankind directly. But in the times of old, some watcher angels fell from grace after lusting over women and taking them as wives. God punished them by banishing them from heaven and putting them in chains. (Genesis 6:2, 2 Peter 2:2-4, )

Now, new watcher angels ought to have been assigned to the vacant positions of these fallen angels already...

BUT

Watcher angels don't confront men and women directly. It is forbidden by God. They always remain in stealth mode. Only a fallen watcher angel will come in the way you just described.

What you experienced was a false angel was telling you about a prophet that they(the remaining false angels) wanted dead, but heaven would not permit that to happen.. So they murmur (grew angry).

My concern is that, i hope you have not opened yourself one way or another to this false spirit.. These fallen angels are very wicked and will take the slightest opportunity to slip into a person's life. They start with making contacts like this, it would seem like a dream, but it's not.

Strengthen your spirit by abiding in Jesus, reading His word and being steadfast in prayers, so that your spirit will be strong enough to discern and rebuke this false angel when confronted again.

A true angel of God will either tell you his name or minister to you according to the word of God that agrees with the holy scriptures.

Ignore the message from this fallen angel, and check if you might have opened any door that could create a connection between you and this false angel. If there isn't any door open, engage in warfare prayers and rebuke this evil angel. Be careful not to command angels to come to you or help you on a certain thing. Never pray to any angel (false angels will take advantage of this), instead pray to God your Father in heaven.

God bless you. Shalom smiley
Cc: Shadeyinka. Do you agree with the interpretation up here?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

Cc: Shadeyinka. Do you agree with the interpretation up here?
Sister I believe you dont need abt other confirmation to bro charlyg1 interpretation because you have the Spirit of God and should allow the Holy Spirit to help discern this. not saying this because the interpretation is from bro Charles but because I knew in my spirit that he got it right.
Hebrews: 1. 13. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

You see from the scriptures above that God has not given then angels any authority over us but angels are there to minister FOR for us who are in Christ Jesus. Even though the angels minster for us, 1. They are sent forth by God which means they get there GO AHEAD from God before they do anything for us and 2. They don't MINISTER anything OUTSIDE the Word.

They angels are not there to communicate with us or have any conversation with us because God has placed us above them. They work for us only at the command of God but not to ask from them for revelation.
1 Corinthians: 2. 10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

This scriptures is very clear without any further explanation but I will add this sister, the Holy Spirit is the only Person that can reveal the deep things of God to us and not angels. The moment any angel start given someone Revelations that does go on line with the Word of God, then something is wrong somewhere which need to be checked immediately without delay.

Going by your dream, an evangelist is one who is servant of God who is called to preach and evangelise the gospel to the world, one who travel from one point to another preaching the goodnews and bring people to Christ and God major purpose is to keep His servant alive and protect Him at all cost from the kingdom and powers of darkness and empowering him/her to do the work He has called the evangelist for.

But from your dream, it says the angels murmur because the man of God is alive to continue doing the work of God, doesn't that tell you something? will true angels of God murmur for what God is doing? don't also forget that the Word of God is true and its never written that angels of God will murmur or go against the Work of God except the fallen angels.

God bless you sis

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
JMG1:

Sister I believe you dont need abt other confirmation to bro charlyg1 interpretation because you have the Spirit of God and should allow the Holy Spirit to help discern this. not saying this because the interpretation is from bro Charles but because I knew in my spirit that he got it right.
Hebrews: 1. 13. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

You see from the scriptures above that God has not given then angels any authority over us but angels are there to minister FOR for us who are in Christ Jesus. Even though the angels minster for us, 1. They are sent forth by God which means they get there GO AHEAD from God before they do anything for us and 2. They don't MINISTER anything OUTSIDE the Word.

They angels are not there to communicate with us or have any conversation with us because God has placed us above them. They work for us only at the command of God but not to ask from them for revelation.
1 Corinthians: 2. 10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

This scriptures is very clear without any further explanation but I will add this sister, the Holy Spirit is the only Person that can reveal the deep things of God to us and not angels. The moment any angel start given someone Revelations that does go on line with the Word of God, then something is wrong somewhere which need to be checked immediately without delay.

Going by your dream, an evangelist is one who is servant of God who is called to preach and evangelise the gospel to the world, one who travel from one point to another preaching the goodnews and bring people to Christ and God major purpose is to keep His servant alive and protect Him at all cost from the kingdom and powers of darkness and empowering him/her to do the work He has called the evangelist for.

But from your dream, it says the angels murmur because the man of God is alive to continue doing the work of God, doesn't that tell you something? will true angels of God murmur for what God is doing? don't also forget that the Word of God is true and its never written that angels of God will murmur or go against the Work of God except the fallen angels.

God bless you sis
Let me elaborate. This is what occasioned the dream.
For a long time now i have been burdened with the state of the Church in Nigeria. My heartfelt prayer has been for the restoration of the Church.

We have very Disciples today, all we have are people who are in church to make gain. whether to get healing, money, marriage, Children, and many other such benefits. Very few are indeed interested in Souls for which Christ died for.

The Church is crowded with Multitudes and very few Disciples. I have been crying for God to raise Disciples who are hungry for the word, abd whose interest is to see souls rescued from hell.

I have been Crying to God to release the Angel of the Church in Nigeria to bring us Peace, Unity and Love. Especially Love amongst the brethren. Denominational dogmas have given Satan room to move freely inbetween us hitting us from both sides.

The church leaders have failed. It's all about their denominations. Churches are being burnt, Christians are being killed the world over yet the Gospel which should be preached now more than ever is neglected. All we hear are the material things we all will die and leave back here, so i cry out for help.

I spend my time crying to God for the restoration of the Love of Christ amongst us, then i had that revelation.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH BRO CHARLES'S INTERPRETATION OF THAT DREAM.

If he had told me that the Angels murmuring are fallen Angels murmuring over the mercies of God over the Evangelist who has failed to do his work, i'd consider it, but to say "The Watcher" is a fallen Angel (demon), I disagree.

God is angry and dissatisfied with the state of the Church in Nigeria, but, the Mercies of God still prevails. Satan wants the church completely out, but the Church can't be taken out, Satan is not happy that as much as he has made the Church leaders to abandon their duty posts running after material things, God could still shield them.

This is what the Holy Spirit says.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

Let me elaborate. This is what occasioned the dream.
For a long time now i have been burdened with the state of the Church in Nigeria. My heartfelt prayer has been for the restoration of the Church.

We have very Disciples today, all we have are people who are in church to make gain. whether to get healing, money, marriage, Children, and many other such benefits. Very few are indeed interested in Souls for which Christ died for.

The Church is crowded with Multitudes and very few Disciples. I have been crying for God to raise Disciples who are hungry for the word, abd whose interest is to see souls rescued from hell.

I have been Crying to God to release the Angel of the Church in Nigeria to bring us Peace, Unity and Love. Especially Love amongst the brethren. Denominational dogmas have given Satan room to move freely inbetween us hitting us from both sides.

The church leaders have failed. It's all about their denominations. Churches are being burnt, Christians are being killed the world over yet the Gospel which should be preached now more than ever is neglected. All we hear are the material things we all will die and leave back here, so i cry out for help.

I spend my time crying to God for the restoration of the Love of Christ amongst us, then i had that revelation.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH BRO CHARLES'S INTERPRETATION OF THAT DREAM.

If he had told me that the Angels murmuring are fallen Angels murmuring over the mercies of God over the Evangelist who has failed to do his work, i'd consider it, but to say "The Watcher" is a fallen Angel (demon), I disagree.

God is angry and dissatisfied with the state of the Church in Nigeria, but, the Mercies of God still prevails. Satan wants the church completely out, but the Church can't be taken out, Satan is not happy that as much as he has made the Church leaders to abandon their duty posts running after material things, God could still shield them.

This is what the Holy Spirit says.

Ok first of all, I agree with all you have put up here. Churches are full and Christians have gone weak and its alarming. Most times I wonder why Christians sin so comfortably without thinking, how Christians can sit and watch Bigbrothernigeria and don't see it as nothing, how Christians see going to church as a normal routine and don't have any relationship with the Father, how Christians and even leaders run after the wealth of the world trying to compete with the unbelievers and forgetting Mattew 6:33 etc. It's alarming and saddens me as well.

2. I am not good at dream interpretation but I know sometimes same dreams may mean differently to people depending on the stand they are with God. Maybe now that we now know what might have brought about the dream, I will allow oga charlyg1 to look into it and give the interpretation unless he wishes to stick to the formal.

God bless.your soul sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
JMG1:

Ok first of all, I agree with all you have put up here. Churches are full and Christians have gone weak and its alarming. Most times I wonder why Christians sin so comfortably without thinking, how Christians can sit and watch Bigbrothernigeria and don't see it as nothing, how Christians see going to church as a normal routine and don't have any relationship with the Father, how Christians and even leaders run after the wealth of the world trying to compete with the unbelievers and forgetting Mattew 6:33 etc. It's alarming and saddens me as well.

2. I am not good at dream interpretation but I know sometimes same dreams may mean differently to people depending on the stand they are with God. Maybe now that we now know what might have brought about the dream, I will allow oga charlyg1 to look into it and give the interpretation unless he wishes to stick to the formal.

God bless.your soul sis

Very matured reply...

All I can say is God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
JMG1:

God bless.your soul sis
God bless you saint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 253
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.