Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802316 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

Let me elaborate. This is what occasioned the dream.
For a long time now i have been burdened with the state of the Church in Nigeria. My heartfelt prayer has been for the restoration of the Church.

We have very Disciples today, all we have are people who are in church to make gain. whether to get healing, money, marriage, Children, and many other such benefits. Very few are indeed interested in Souls for which Christ died for.

The Church is crowded with Multitudes and very few Disciples. I have been crying for God to raise Disciples who are hungry for the word, abd whose interest is to see souls rescued from hell.

I have been Crying to God to release the Angel of the Church in Nigeria to bring us Peace, Unity and Love. Especially Love amongst the brethren. Denominational dogmas have given Satan room to move freely inbetween us hitting us from both sides.

The church leaders have failed. It's all about their denominations. Churches are being burnt, Christians are being killed the world over yet the Gospel which should be preached now more than ever is neglected. All we hear are the material things we all will die and leave back here, so i cry out for help.

I spend my time crying to God for the restoration of the Love of Christ amongst us, then i had that revelation.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH BRO CHARLES'S INTERPRETATION OF THAT DREAM.

If he had told me that the Angels murmuring are fallen Angels murmuring over the mercies of God over the Evangelist who has failed to do his work, i'd consider it, but to say "The Watcher" is a fallen Angel (demon), I disagree.

God is angry and dissatisfied with the state of the Church in Nigeria, but, the Mercies of God still prevails. Satan wants the church completely out, but the Church can't be taken out, Satan is not happy that as much as he has made the Church leaders to abandon their duty posts running after material things, God could still shield them.

This is what the Holy Spirit says.

Hello Analice,

If you already knew the interpretation to your dream, then why come on the thread asking me for an interpretation?

You didn't like what i told you because that wasn't what you wanted to hear?

LISTEN...

I don't know jack except by the Spirit of God. I discern and interpret dreams by the Spirit of God...I don't even share messages on the thread except by the leading of the Holy Spirit. This is done so that i do not work in error or in the flesh. Glory to God!
What i discerned from the Holy Ghost is that you had somehow prayed to an angel. You are working in error. And if you don't believe the interpretation, why not ask you church minister who is gifted in interpretation of dreams, or why not search the scriptures.

It wasn't long ago when we spoke about the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error in one of JMG1's post up here (i don't think it's coincidental).. JMG1 told us a story of a young man who was missing his path because he grew such a big ego and thought he knew more spiritual stuffs than everyone.

You should read that up, it correlates perfectly with what's happening here. No one will interpret your dream right to your taste, except it's something you want to hear.

Be careful to so that you don't fall a victim to this false angel. Because, from my experience, this kind of spirits are relentless, it's going to come back to you. Mark my words. And don't say i didn't tell you Analice.

I advised you in love because i AM concerned about you, not because i want you to feel downcast. There's no shame in taking one's advice.. But all the same, it's left for you to either take it or leave it.

Look at your dream for yourself one more time, and ask yourself if this dream is REALLY of God. Does it rhyme with the word or character of God? I'm with JMG1 on this one. And He is right. Who told you the angels of God murmur against His judgement? It's not even in their place to do so, only false angels can do such. You only need the Spirit of God to discern.

By now i expect you to be able to differentiate between a spirit from God and one from satan.

And by now, i thought you should know i never was out to please any human being, so even if i hurt your ego, no apologies. My utmost desire is to please God.

God bless you. Shalom smiley

15 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Analice,

If you already knew the interpretation to your dream, then why come on the thread asking me for an interpretation?

LISTEN...

I don't know jack except by the Spirit of God. I discern and interpret dreams by the Spirit of God...
I don't even share messages on the thread except by the leading of the Holy Spirit. This is done so that i do not work in error or in the flesh. Glory to God!
What i discerned from the Holy Ghost is that you had somehow prayed to an angel. You are working in error.
And if you don't believe the interpretation, why not ask you church minister who is gifted in interpretation of dreams, or why not search the scriptures.

It wasn't long ago when we spoke about the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error in one of JMG1's post up here (i don't think it's coincidental)..
JMG1 told us a story of a young man who was missing his path because he grew such a big ego and thought he knew more spiritual stuffs than everyone.

You should read that up, it correlates perfectly with what's happening here. No one will interpret your dream right to your taste, except it's something you want to hear.

Be careful to so that you don't fall a victim to this false angel. Because, from my experience, this kind of spirits are relentless, it's going to come back to you. Mark my words. And don't say i didn't tell you Analice.

I advised you in love because i AM concerned about you, not because i want you to feel downcast. There's no shame in taking one's advice.. But all the same, it's left for you to either take it or leave it.

Look at your dream for yourself one more time, and ask yourself if this dream is REALLY of God. Does it rhyme with the word or character of God? I'm with JMG1 on this one. And He is right.
Who told you the angels of God murmur against His judgement? It's not even in their place to do so, only false angels can do such.
You only need the Spirit of God to discern.

By now i expect you to be able to differentiate between a spirit from God and one from satan.

And by now, i thought you should know i never was out to please any human being, so even if i hurt your ego, no apologies.
My utmost desire is to please God.

It is better to be hurt by the truth, than to be comforted with a lie
because the truth may hurt for a while but a lie hurts forever

In three words, I can sum all that's to be learnt about the above: NEXT TIME IN-CAMERA

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

For a long time now i have been burdened with the state of the Church in Nigeria. My heartfelt prayer has been for the restoration of the Church.

We have very Disciples today, all we have are people who are in church to make gain. whether to get healing, money, marriage, Children, and many other such benefits. Very few are indeed interested in Souls for which Christ died for.

The Church is crowded with Multitudes and very few Disciples. I have been crying for God to raise Disciples who are hungry for the word, abd whose interest is to see souls rescued from hell.

I have been Crying to God to release the Angel of the Church in Nigeria to bring us Peace, Unity and Love. Especially Love amongst the brethren. Denominational dogmas have given Satan room to move freely inbetween us hitting us from both sides.

The church leaders have failed. It's all about their denominations. Churches are being burnt, Christians are being killed the world over yet the Gospel which should be preached now more than ever is neglected. All we hear are the material things we all will die and leave back here, so i cry out for help.

I spend my time crying to God for the restoration of the Love of Christ amongst us, then i had that revelation.

If he had told me that the Angels murmuring are fallen Angels murmuring over the mercies of God over the Evangelist who has failed to do his work, i'd consider it, but to say "The Watcher" is a fallen Angel (demon), I disagree.

God is angry and dissatisfied with the state of the Church in Nigeria, but, the Mercies of God still prevails. Satan wants the church completely out, but the Church can't be taken out, Satan is not happy that as much as he has made the Church leaders to abandon their duty posts running after material things, God could still shield them.

Hey Analice,

I've read JGMI and Bro Charles reaction to your post. A paragraph into your dream, I knew right away that that was a Fallen Angel, no doubt a demonic spirit. He's out for blood-your blood. There are 2 or more witnesses here. So you can put 2 and 2 together. The Holy Spirit is putting up a fight for ya.

Dear One, I don't know you like that, though you're seasoned in the word. But you come off like you got it all figured out.

I'm 1000s of miles over the Atlantic Ocean, yet God has bonded me to y'all in a way I can't explain.

Needless to say, these slimy slick fallen Angels will do anything to pull a child of God down. Regardless of how seasoned you are or not.

I'm at work right now, but I'll take some time out and share my Story....how my sister and I walked with An Anti-Christ, a Fallen Angel for 9yrs. And like you, we were very protective of him. Not 1 but 2 Prophets were sent our way to break the thick cataractic spell over our eyes.

Thank God, thank God, that His mercy shattered the spell over our ears, eyes, and hearts. Indeed the devil comes as a shining light.

Ima pray for you like crazy so that that unrelenting persistent love that the Holy Spirit showed us, will snatch you out of this nasty wolf's grip. Oh they make me sick!!!!!! ( where is the pissed off emoji.) Somebody outta give them a Holy Ghost Colgate toothpaste to brush their teeth. Their breath stink. Eeewww. They spew out deception and you never smell it coming. Like what's going on with you now.

And yeah, this Fallen Angel had nerve to quote the word, at the beginning of our relationship, "let him that thinketh he stand take heed lest he fall." Gee the funny thing is I didn't even know it was in the Word till he had us look it up.... That was 2008. I just got free of him last year September, 2016.

Y'all grab a cup of coffee, cos this is gonna be long. But I'll share it here and there. It's time to share how I was pulled out of the 2nd heaven, cos I thought it was heaven.

And nope...I don't think that anybody is ganging up on u.

To be continued.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2017
john 10:
John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
10:30 I and my Father are one.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2017
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sinaj(f): 3:29am On Mar 06, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Analice,

LISTEN...

I don't know jack except by the Spirit of God. I discern and interpret dreams by the Spirit of God...I don't even share messages on the thread except by the leading of the Holy Spirit. This is done so that i do not work in error or in the flesh. Glory to God!
What i discerned from the Holy Ghost is that you had somehow prayed to an angel. You are working in error. And if you don't believe the interpretation, why not ask you church minister who is gifted in interpretation of dreams, or why not search the scriptures.

It wasn't long ago when we spoke about the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error in one of JMG1's post up here (i don't think it's coincidental).. JMG1 told us a story of a young man who was missing his path because he grew such a big ego and thought he knew more spiritual stuffs than everyone.

Look at your dream for yourself one more time, and ask yourself if this dream is REALLY of God. Does it rhyme with the word or character of God? I'm with JMG1 on this one. And He is right. Who told you the angels of God murmur against His judgement? It's not even in their place to do so, only false angels can do such. You only need the Spirit of God to discern.

And by now, i thought you should know i never was out to please any human being, so even if i hurt your ego, no apologies. My utmost desire is to please God.

Hi Charles.

Good morning

Please I need your help.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
analice107:

The Church is crowded with Multitudes and very few Disciples. I have been crying for God to raise Disciples who are hungry for the word, and whose interest is to see souls rescued from hell.

sweetheart please listen carefully. no matter how strongly correct i feel in an issue, when people tell me theirs i first look into it with an open mind then. Open minded first, cos thats what will allow God to correct us wen we err, EXCEPT WE MAKE UP OUR MIND SO STRONGLY ON THE MATTER THAT TE TRUTH MIGHT BE LIKE A LIE. Sweet heart please listen,

1. In the dream, it appears you were literally begging the angel for the interpretation of the dream, you said you were pestering him. (AN ANGEL WILL NEVER WAIT TO BE PESTERED FOR INTERPRETATION TO A PROPHECY IF HE WAS FROM GOD)

2. You said.....The discussion was done in the night. I knew that when the day breaks, the Watcher will automatically go away and there's nothing i would do to keep him from going. SYMBOLICALLY, WE BOTH KNOW WHAT NIGHT/DARKNESS MEANS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM. EXCEPT THE SUBJECT IS GOD, ANY OTHER DEALING WITH A BEING, HUMAN OR SPIRIT WITH DARKNESS DOESNT FEEL RIGHT

3. The Evangelist will not be killed, but the Angels will Murmur", immediately he said that, i didn't see him again, and i woke up. NORMALLY I DONT NEED TO CONTINUE BEYOND HERE. SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU THAT AN EVANGELIST WILL NOT BE KILLED BUT THE ANGELS WILL MURMUR. ALREADY THAT STATEMENT SHOWS THAT THERE IS ANOTHER SET OF ANGELS IN THE PICTURE WHO WANTED THE EVANGELIST KILLED. WHO WILL NOT BE HAPPY COS THE EVANGELIST WASN'T KILLED.

4.lastly, there is no backup from the word of God.NO WAY THAT DREAM GLORIFIES GOD. When i read your dream the second thing that hit me was CONFUSION. THAT DREAM WAS INTENDED TO CONFUSE YOU. Dreams from God brings about peace, love , precautions to danger etc. However, the main theme from this dream you had however is strong confusion. i felt confusion all over.
dearie, open your mind. Read the above closely. and judge for your self.

You have the mind of Christ.. so says the bible. You have us too.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Analice,

LISTEN...

And by now, i thought you should know i never was out to please any human being, so even if i hurt your ego, no apologies BUT My utmost desire is to please God.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 1:29am On Mar 07, 2017
What is our goal in this issue? Do we just want to argue and prove that we are right, or are we concerned about godliness and love? Quarreling or winning an argument does not lead anyone to Christ nor does it build up your brother/sister in true godliness. If you must correct, your aim should be to help someone grow in the Lord. Correction must be done wisely.

The most effective correction takes place when the other person knows that you love and care for him. If you go to “set him straight” or “prove that he’s wrong,” but do not show genuine concern for his or her ego ( every one has ego), he/she will probably not adopt the viewpoint that you’re arguing for, even if it is biblical.

Whether we like it or not (and we probably should not like it!), we all need to learn how to give biblical correction to those who are in sin or in serious doctrinal error. Without correction, friends and families tend to run into the ditch.

1 Timothy 1:5 NLT "The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith."

there is a constant spiritual battle raging on the spiritual plane. We are struggling against “the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Eph. 6:12). At bare minimum, this means that it would be unwise to try to talk to men about God before we first have talked to God about men. Prayer must permeate this whole process of biblical correction we are human we may fall when we think we are STANDING. Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Cor 10:12

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
@ CharlyG1
i sent u a mail . I want to send u a Pm. kindly conect so i can send u a pm. Thank you. Chookymo@yahoo.com
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chookym:
@ CharlyG1
i sent u a mail . I want to send u a Pm. kindly conect so i can send u a pm. Thank you. Chookymo@yahoo.com

Hello Chookym. I have replied you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
There's no need to drag this revelation. It's simple and self explanatory by the spirit of God . Nobody is down casting anyone here nor any contribution tagged as irrelevant. I respect the insight of bro Charles as much as any other devoted member of this thread. No one is perfect in the interpretation of dreams .

Dreams/revelations are mostly not literal or canal. Interpreting of dreams is partly from the grace of having the spirit of God that manifests the word of knowledge. You could actually hear the interpretation (logos)/ nahbi or you see it(ra'ah) in the realms of the spirit. There's also a way of receiving the knowledge with an inner knowing that comes so strong like your own memory( This is the level majority of Christians operate).

Reading meanings in dream literally will only confuse u. It's one thing to summarise a dream(natural wisdom) , and another to interpret a dream(supernatural wisdom and knowledge). So let's have an open mind/heart to the voice of God. This was what he told me clearly .

I don't know why I'm doing this but I feel something strong inside of me to contribute on this. Sis Analice revelation wasn't even a dream but a prophetic vision and word of Knowledge from God which was very clear. She received this message, she actually doesn't need an interpretation but she wants to know your opinion on this .

If only we understood the ministry of angels in our lives, we would know that 90% of our dealings with God were actually commissioned to the angels assigned to us(the church). Angels were always the middle men in . The prophecies we receive are from angels of God that bears the testimony of Jesus.

Rev 19:10 ."And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

The angel is the 'Watcher' , a prophet(speaker on the behalf of God) that lives in the realms of the spirit of God . Note! A prophet in our physical realm is also a watcher and a watch man.
A prophet of the physical has a candle(spirit) of which the Lord, a consuming fire(Heb 12:29) lits upon.

I'm not opposing anybody's opinion , neither am I trying to patronise anyone. But the angel in sis Analice's vision is of God and he bears the mind of God. ''The evangelist will not die, but the angels(fallen angels) will murmur". God's thought's towards us, his servants and watch men are of good and not of evil, to bring us to our expected end. Jer29:11... He's lord of all and he chooses to have mercy and compassion on the Evangelist. The fallen angels will murmur because that's the least they can do.

Hope I made small sense. I was meant to address a little thing but I was made to go deeper as lead. God bless you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Chookym. I have replied you.

God bless.

Tks.sending u a mail
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
God please don't let this wonderful thread die, it's been a great blessing to me and many others, I suppose. This is my first post here, but I can't even say how many hours I've spent mulling over the powerful testimonies and teachings here. It's been a wonderful education thus far. I'm hoping this hiatus is not because of the little friction in the last few posts. It doesn't matter who one thinks is in error, we are all human, and unlike God, we are ALL prone to errors. Even great men of God in the Bible had missteps. Remember, love conquers all. So, let's keep this thing going to the glory of God. Love you all.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2017
THE EAR CANDY GOD

Isn't it funny how we do things on impulse, without thinking it through? Well, today when i entered my apartment, just on impulse I turned on my Christmas lights. Like who the heck turns on their Christmas light in March, right? grin That's when it occurred to me that all Christmas, i probably turned them on like twice. Go figure!

Later in the evening, my friend comes over to visit and we got to talking. She's in a rough patch right now, and talking it out is therapeutic for her. I know we can all identify. We've all been there where: all your coworkers have it out for you: the boss, whom you wish you could fire, suddenly fires you wink: you'd do anything to shut up your crazy lie-spreading: you wished you took the back road instead of running into wicked aunty/uncle: you'd do anything to make her that girl in the back of the class who has her eyes glued on your boo disappear. Ohhh yeah Ladies, high five on that!!!

Bottom line, we all have something going on in our lives right now. The weight keeps crashing on us, our world is caving in like the Greenland glaciers crashing into the ocean. One ripple after the other keeps coming at ya from Satan. Mehnn, he just can't stop hitting ya hard where it hurts the most and he'll go through whom and whoever to keep you down. Bottom line we've all been at a point or are probably there right now where you just can't catch a break. Naturally, like the human that we are, we can't help but vent.

For now, let's just say I am my friend's venting buddy. #shechewsoffmyear grin. Oh well, that's what friends are for, right?

Surprisingly, the conversation to a different twist. She said, "You know, you talk to certain people and you realize that you don't have it that bad." Well, well, well, my ears curled up like a dog. I leaned in some more cos my attention was caught. She continued, "After hearing this lady's story, I had to thank God that he snatched my out of 'baby mama drama'". Though the single life stinks right now, i don't have to worry about STD's, or having to sit up all night worrying whether he'll come home to me or if he's with the other woman, or if I have enough money to feed the kids...God has kept me all this while and sometimes I overlook how his chastening helped keep my head on straight so I don't repeat regrettable past relationship problems." And on and on she went.

You can't begin to imagine the joy that flooded my heart. When she was done I said, "You know, what you just said was like music to my ears. I wasn't really expecting to hear anything positive from you tonight. (To which we both chuckled. Been there done that and go there sometimes) I said, I am not God, but hearing you talk like that is like these Christmas lights that I turned on tonight. I missed it so much that its brilliance is brighter than all the 6 light bulbs in this room. Matter of fact, your praise report warmed my heart like a warm apple crisp or a cup of hazelnut coffee with a vanilla cream. I just didn't know what to do with all the gratitude that rolled off her tongue.

I couldn't help but understand a teeny tiny bit how ABBA feels when we praise Him, tell Him how grateful we are that He brought us to work safely, protected our children from strategically planted evil friends who mean them nothing but evil, or how you were caught in a traffic jam only to be protected from the driving lunatic who would have T-boned your car at the next intersection, or how your impatient wife reflects how impatient you once were and are on your way to being "the Husband of the Year" etc.

Whether in good times or bad times, a little praise, thanksgiving to Our Maker is like an Ear Candy to Him. When we, with music and singing can celebrate God's mighty acts, then He will RISE UP in all of His power in your situation.(Ps. 21:13) Our Praise to God for His works, (even the smallest thing to us) is Mighty in His eyes. So go ahead, give your God an ear candy. Praise Him for this too shall pass. You might not have any strength right now to say something positive to God. Your knees could be buckling at the moment from not making the deadline to pay either your rent, (eviction could be imminent) a debt, tuition, fees etc. Praise Him through your tears, Praise Him in your pain, Praise Him through your sleepless nights, Praise Him in your illness, Lift up a shout of Praise in your marital problems, Sound His goodness in your family problems, for then He will flex His muscles, "Wake up, Rise to your defense! Take up your case, Your God, and your Lord." (Ps. 35:23). Your Praise to God will make you stand out among the crowd, attract His attention to you and make you a candidate for the them Angels to break down your door with bags and bags of blessings(In His time).

Be crazily blessed by your Almighty God in Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Bootsiegal:
THE EAR CANDY GOD

Isn't it funny how we do things on impulse, without thinking it through? Well, today when i entered my apartment, just on impulse I turned on my Christmas lights. Like who the heck turns on their Christmas light in March, right? grin That's when it occurred to me that all Christmas, i probably turned them on like twice. Go figure!

Later in the evening, my friend comes over to visit and we got to talking. She's in a rough patch right now, and talking it out is therapeutic for her. I know we can all identify. We've all been there where: all your coworkers have it out for you: the boss, whom you wish you could fire, suddenly fires you wink: you'd do anything to shut up your crazy lie-spreading: you wished you took the back road instead of running into wicked aunty/uncle: you'd do anything to make her that girl in the back of the class who has her eyes glued on your boo disappear. Ohhh yeah Ladies, high five on that!!!

Bottom line, we all have something going on in our lives right now. The weight keeps crashing on us, our world is caving in like the Greenland glaciers crashing into the ocean. One ripple after the other keeps coming at ya from Satan. Mehnn, he just can't stop hitting ya hard where it hurts the most and he'll go through whom and whoever to keep you down. Bottom line we've all been at a point or are probably there right now where you just can't catch a break. Naturally, like the human that we are, we can't help but vent.

For now, let's just say I am my friend's venting buddy. #shechewsoffmyear grin. Oh well, that's what friends are for, right?

Surprisingly, the conversation to a different twist. She said, "You know, you talk to certain people and you realize that you don't have it that bad." Well, well, well, my ears curled up like a dog. I leaned in some more cos my attention was caught. She continued, "After hearing this lady's story, I had to thank God that he snatched my out of 'baby mama drama'". Though the single life stinks right now, i don't have to worry about STD's, or having to sit up all night worrying whether he'll come home to me or if he's with the other woman, or if I have enough money to feed the kids...God has kept me all this while and sometimes I overlook how his chastening helped keep my head on straight so I don't repeat regrettable past relationship problems." And on and on she went.

You can't begin to imagine the joy that flooded my heart. When she was done I said, "You know, what you just said was like music to my ears. I wasn't really expecting to hear anything positive from you tonight. (To which we both chuckled. Been there done that and go there sometimes) I said, I am not God, but hearing you talk like that is like these Christmas lights that I turned on tonight. I missed it so much that its brilliance is brighter than all the 6 light bulbs in this room. Matter of fact, your praise report warmed my heart like a warm apple crisp or a cup of hazelnut coffee with a vanilla cream. I just didn't know what to do with all the gratitude that rolled off her tongue.

I couldn't help but understand a teeny tiny bit how ABBA feels when we praise Him, tell Him how grateful we are that He brought us to work safely, protected our children from strategically planted evil friends who mean them nothing but evil, or how you were caught in a traffic jam only to be protected from the driving lunatic who would have T-boned your car at the next intersection, or how your impatient wife reflects how impatient you once were and are on your way to being "the Husband of the Year" etc.

Whether in good times or bad times, a little praise, thanksgiving to Our Maker is like an Ear Candy to Him. When we, with music and singing can celebrate God's mighty acts, then He will RISE UP in all of His power in your situation.(Ps. 21:13) Our Praise to God for His works, (even the smallest thing to us) is Mighty in His eyes. So go ahead, give your God an ear candy. Praise Him for this too shall pass. You might not have any strength right now to say something positive to God. Your knees could be buckling at the moment from not making the deadline to pay either your rent, (eviction could be imminent) a debt, tuition, fees etc. Praise Him through your tears, Praise Him in your pain, Praise Him through your sleepless nights, Praise Him in your illness, Lift up a shout of Praise in your marital problems, Sound His goodness in your family problems, for then He will flex His muscles, "Wake up, Rise to your defense! Take up your case, Your God, and your Lord." (Ps. 35:23). Your Praise to God will make you stand out among the crowd, attract His attention to you and make you a candidate for the them Angels to break down your door with bags and bags of blessings(In His time).

Be crazily blessed by your Almighty God in Jesus name. Amen

Thank you for this wonderful piece dear. I enjoyed every part of it.

God bless you cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Kc3000:
God please don't let this wonderful thread die, it's been a great blessing to me and many others, I suppose. This is my first post here, but I can't even say how many hours I've spent mulling over the powerful testimonies and teachings here. It's been a wonderful education thus far. I'm hoping this hiatus is not because of the little friction in the last few posts. It doesn't matter who one thinks is in error, we are all human, and unlike God, we are ALL prone to errors. Even great men of God in the Bible had missteps. Remember, love conquers all. So, let's keep this thing going to the glory of God. Love you all.

Oh.. don't you worry dear. The thread won't die as long as God's presence is here. Don't worry about the hiccups here and there, in the end LOVE will always prevail. I love everyone on this thread, even those who i haven't met one on one. We all fellowship in God's love. Without LOVE all this will be pointless. So, I'm going to keep loving and sharing God's word no matter what. And I believe you'll do the same too. cheesy

God bless you smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cyberdroid: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
I must say I have benefitted alot. Guy's check out my new thread, Overcoming lust.Post your questions and answer the question's of others.Thank you. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all,Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by brightekhibise(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hi Analice, hope you're good?

Been a while I commented here..

As to your last four questions, only the author of the dream can answer that; or perhaps not if it happens to be meaningless.

Have you had revelations or other information that can backup or shed more light?

The terms used seem to have their definition/reference from the unknown prophecy, seems no adequate interpretation can come without that.

Would recommend asking for clarification on that otherwise ignoring the dream totally.

It's the same advice you would give..

Shalom!

analice107:
Hello Saints.
I have never asked for my dream to be interpreted here, but i had this dream that am inclined to post it here.

Some days ago i dreamed having a discussion with a man i referred to in that dream as "The Watcher". Why i called him the Watcher, i don't know.

I was insisting that he gave me the revelation or an interpretation of a certain Prophecy. We actually were talking about a Prophecy (When i woke up, i forgot the particular Prophecy), But i was pestering him to reveal it to me, he wouldn't. The discussion was done in the night. I knew that when the day breaks, the Watcher will automatically go away and there's nothing i would do to keep him from going.

It was getting daybreak, and i became more insistent to know. He finally said, " Okay, i will tell you. Then he said,

"The Evangelist will not be killed, but the Angels will Murmur", immediately he said that, i didn't see him again, and i woke up.

I don't know what this means, because i thought the Angels of God are meant to help the servants of God, why then will they Murmur against the fact that the Evangelist is not killed?

Who is the Evangelist?

What did he do to warrant being killed?

Who are these Angels?

Pls brethren.

Bro Charles.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 5:45am On Mar 19, 2017
@CharlyG1

I hv sent u another mail. Kindly reply.Tks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone, first of all i will apologies for posting this late. Its been on my mind to post this for a while now but i have been so lazy to type but had to because i know we all need to be edified with this.

POWER IN THE TONGUE
Alot of times we utter words out of mouth without knowing that for every words that comes out of our mouth comes with power. It does not matter either you are having conversation or praying or speaking to yourself, every words that comes out of our mouth carries power.

Now i want us to go into the beginning of the bible which is genesis. To avoid posting all of it, i will like us to take a look at Gen1:1-26... You will notice that when God created all things up till when He created man, all was said was Genesis: 1. 3. And God SAID, Let there be light: and there was light.
Genesis: 1. 6. And God SAID, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Genesis: 1. 9. And God SAID, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Genesis: 1. 11. And God SAID, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Genesis: 1. 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

If you read the whole verses from 1-26, you will notice that all what God did was to SAY and it was SO and that was how God created all things including human beings. We need to realise that the same power has been given to mankind either a believer or a non believer.
Proverbs: 18. 21. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
The bible says death and life lies in our tongue so what ever we speak forth will either bring life or death. That's why prayer is powerful, its not just about speaking but God knows and understand that by opening our mouth to ask, through that we receive that which we long for.

As little as the tongue is, it can bring life or death into something or someone, with our tongue we can raise up someone or bring someone down, we can speak life to a business or kill a business etc. James: 3. 5. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

I remember when i was still an unbeliever, there was an hotel with a bar where i and my friends back in school usually drinks and we were well known as customers. The manager did something i cant remember and it pisses us off and we vow to destroy the business. We didnt fight neither did we break anything there. The only thing we did was to spread false news that the manager was working with police to apprehend any yahoo boy that comes to drink at the bar and most of those who go there to drink are students involved in shady business and that was how the man business was ruined. Am born again now and forgiven because Jesus washed my sins away with His blood HALLELUJAH but what i was trying to pass was the fact that we brought death into his business with our words.

We also need to understand that we react on the way our heart is,whatever we say must have first gone through our heart before it comes out of our mouth which makes us the product of our words or action. Meet a man today and watch what comes out of his mouth, then you can tell what kind of man he is. Matthew: 12. 33. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. 34. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But we must be careful and watch what we say out. Even when we are dealing with people, we should know how to keep good conversations and be careful not to allow any negative words proceed out of our mouth for whatever we say carries power and the result is either life or death . God eyes is everywhere and he sees everything and hears every words so we need to be very careful. Proverbs: 15. 1. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. 2. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness. 3. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. 4. A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Sir/ma, do you know we shall be judged for every words that comes out of our mouth? The day i knew,i shivered and one of the reason is this : lets assume you are having a discussion with a friend and he/she gets you angry and you say IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU OR YOU ARE STUPID OR YOU ARE MAD OR YOUR FATHER, brethren, either we are serious or joking,those words will follow whoever you say it to,spirituality does not know jokes. For some who you told his stupid will continue doing stupid things, for some who you say will not be well for,it will be so and it might not be financial, it could be in the area or health, marriage, having children etc. But the fact remains that you have said it. We have all destroyed someones life with our words unknowingly and even our own life with words like
-I cant do it
-i am sick
-Or when playful and saying am not well oooo or u sick for head
-It is impossible
-I wont survive this etc
We have all one way or the other said some negative words to either ourselves or someone else but know that we shall be judged for every words Matthew: 12. 36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

So please brethren let us watch what we said, guide our mouth to preserve our life. Proverbs: 13. 3. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.

Let us also stay away from corrupt words, negative words. If you are self employed and even if business is not doing fine,if someone ask you,say something positive like business is fine and will be better. Ephesians: 4. 29. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Since we now know that there is power in our tongue and that death and life lies in our words, let us refrain from vain words knowing fully well that God hears all we speak forth and will judge us for everyof our words. Words are like seeds when spoken and will bring forth fruits either good or bad bringing life or death to a situation,someone or ourself .

Instead i want us to take advantage of this not just refraining from words that will condemn us on the judgement day but also for our good. Why not fill our mouth with words like
-I will be great
-I am blessed
-I can do it
-i am strong
-I am a winner and will be great
-It is possible, and nothing is impossible with God
-My business shall bring forth good fruit and will blossom
-I will get a good job with a good pay
And every other postive words you can think of depending on the situation.

God bless us all

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Calvary greetings to all the Brethrens here most especially to Bro CharlyG1 I pray the Lord will uphold us with an UNFAILING, UNSHAKABLE, UNPERTURBED FAITH in Jesus name.....
Lets keep the fire burning........

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
JMG1:
Hello everyone, first of all i will apologies for posting this late. Its been on my mind to post this for a while now but i have been so lazy to type but had to because i know we all need to be edified with this.

POWER IN THE TONGUE
Alot of times we utter words out of mouth without knowing that for every words that comes out of our mouth comes with power. It does not matter either you are having conversation or praying or speaking to yourself, every words that comes out of our mouth carries power.

Now i want us to go into the beginning of the bible which is genesis. To avoid posting all of it, i will like us to take a look at Gen1:1-26... You will notice that when God created all things up till when He created man, all was said was Genesis: 1. 3. And God SAID, Let there be light: and there was light.
Genesis: 1. 6. And God SAID, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Genesis: 1. 9. And God SAID, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Genesis: 1. 11. And God SAID, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Genesis: 1. 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

If you read the whole verses from 1-26, you will notice that all what God did was to SAY and it was SO and that was how God created all things including human beings. We need to realise that the same power has been given to mankind either a believer or a non believer.
Proverbs: 18. 21. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
The bible says death and life lies in our tongue so what ever we speak forth will either bring life or death. That's why prayer is powerful, its not just about speaking but God knows and understand that by opening our mouth to ask, through that we receive that which we long for.

As little as the tongue is, it can bring life or death into something or someone, with our tongue we can raise up someone or bring someone down, we can speak life to a business or kill a business etc. James: 3. 5. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

I remember when i was still an unbeliever, there was an hotel with a bar where i and my friends back in school usually drinks and we were well known as customers. The manager did something i cant remember and it pisses us off and we vow to destroy the business. We didnt fight neither did we break anything there. The only thing we did was to spread false news that the manager was working with police to apprehend any yahoo boy that comes to drink at the bar and most of those who go there to drink are students involved in shady business and that was how the man business was ruined. Am born again now and forgiven because Jesus washed my sins away with His blood HALLELUJAH but what i was trying to pass was the fact that we brought death into his business with our words.

We also need to understand that we react on the way our heart is,whatever we say must have first gone through our heart before it comes out of our mouth which makes us the product of our words or action. Meet a man today and watch what comes out of his mouth, then you can tell what kind of man he is. Matthew: 12. 33. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. 34. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But we must be careful and watch what we say out. Even when we are dealing with people, we should know how to keep good conversations and be careful not to allow any negative words proceed out of our mouth for whatever we say carries power and the result is either life or death . God eyes is everywhere and he sees everything and hears every words so we need to be very careful. Proverbs: 15. 1. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. 2. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness. 3. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. 4. A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Sir/ma, do you know we shall be judged for every words that comes out of our mouth? The day i knew,i shivered and one of the reason is this : lets assume you are having a discussion with a friend and he/she gets you angry and you say IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU OR YOU ARE STUPID OR YOU ARE MAD OR YOUR FATHER, brethren, either we are serious or joking,those words will follow whoever you say it to,spirituality does not know jokes. For some who you told his stupid will continue doing stupid things, for some who you say will not be well for,it will be so and it might not be financial, it could be in the area or health, marriage, having children etc. But the fact remains that you have said it. We have all destroyed someones life with our words unknowingly and even our own life with words like
-I cant do it
-i am sick
-Or when playful and saying am not well oooo or u sick for head
-It is impossible
-I wont survive this etc
We have all one way or the other said some negative words to either ourselves or someone else but know that we shall be judged for every words Matthew: 12. 36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

So please brethren let us watch what we said, guide our mouth to preserve our life. Proverbs: 13. 3. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.

Let us also stay away from corrupt words, negative words. If you are self employed and even if business is not doing fine,if someone ask you,say something positive like business is fine and will be better. Ephesians: 4. 29. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Since we now know that there is power in our tongue and that death and life lies in our words, let us refrain from vain words knowing fully well that God hears all we speak forth and will judge us for everyof our words. Words are like seeds when spoken and will bring forth fruits either good or bad bringing life or death to a situation,someone or ourself .

Instead i want us to take advantage of this not just refraining from words that will condemn us on the judgement day but also for our good. Why not fill our mouth with words like
-I will be great
-I am blessed
-I can do it
-i am strong
-I am a winner and will be great
-It is possible, and nothing is impossible with God
-My business shall bring forth good fruit and will blossom
-I will get a good job with a good pay
And every other postive words you can think of depending on the situation.

God bless us all

Powerful!

God bless you for sharing JMG1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lamasta:
Calvary greetings to all the Brethrens here most especially to Bro CharlyG1 I pray the Lord will uphold us with an UNFAILING, UNSHAKABLE, UNPERTURBED FAITH in Jesus name.....
Lets keep the fire burning........

Thank you for the encouragement Lamasta. God bless you real good cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello Guys,

It's amazing how God speaks. It's amazing how He keeps putting Satan to shame. No matter how secretive a working of darkness may be, God has a way of exposing it all.

I have been given a message to share with you guys.

This message is going to expose the secret works of Spirit guides/evil guardian angels. I will be sharing this message by this weekend, it's going to be powerful by the grace of God. God is about to shake out every evil spirit and false angels that follow some of us. Some call them monitoring spirits, some call them other names. They watch over you only to hurt you at a particular time.

These kind of spirits are responsible for backwardness, delays, failure, torments, evil manipulations, sexual addictions etc. They spoil things at the brink of break-throughs; in getting a new job, marriage, business contract etc.
By the time i'm done sharing this message, many people will be delivered from this evil spirit.. even those not active on this thread, in Jesus Name.. Amen

God is mightily with us, and His blessings has only begun in our lives.

God bless you all. Shalom smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chookym:
@CharlyG1

I hv sent u another mail. Kindly reply.Tks

Hello Chookym,

I believe i have replied all your mails, right?

smiley
Stay blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
brightekhibise:
Hi Analice, hope you're good?

Been a while I commented here..

As to your last four questions, only the author of the dream can answer that; or perhaps not if it happens to be meaningless.

Have you had revelations or other information that can backup or shed more light?

The terms used seem to have their definition/reference from the unknown prophecy, seems no adequate interpretation can come without that.

Would recommend asking for clarification on that otherwise ignoring the dream totally.

It's the same advice you would give..

Shalom!

Hello Saint. I didn't get your mention because you didn't add 107. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry brethren, i have been withdrawn for sometime now. I lost my dad and had to attend to a lot of issues.

It's well. Pls let's just let that revelation go.

The Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation before i posted it here, i only wanted to see the minds of folks. Am so sorry it generated to this. Am feeling really bad now.

Am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
analice107:
Sorry brethren, i have been withdrawn for sometime now. I lost my dad and had to attend to a lot of issues.

The Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation before i posted it here, i only wanted to see the minds of folks. Am so sorry it generated to this. Am feeling really bad now.

Am sorry.
Sorry about your dad. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
sholay2011:
Sorry about your dad. It is well.
Thanks Sholay2011. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.
My condolences, dear. It is well

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ishilove:
My condolences, dear. It is well
Thanks my very dearest Ishilove. You hear from Postmann i guess?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.