Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804385 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
analice107:

Thanks my very dearest Ishilove. You hear from Postmann i guess?
My sister Postmann is AWOL. I haven't heard from him in ages
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 3:32am On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:
Sorry brethren, i have been withdrawn for sometime now. I lost my dad and had to attend to a lot of issues.

It's well. Pls let's just let that revelation go.

The Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation before i posted it here, i only wanted to see the minds of folks. Am so sorry it generated to this. Am feeling really bad now.

Am sorry.

My warmest thoughts are with you as you mourn your Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 3:46am On Mar 22, 2017
CharlyG1

No u havent replied my second email message. Kindly check

CharlyG1:

Hello Chookym,

I believe i have replied all your mails, right?

smiley
Stay blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:
Sorry brethren, i have been withdrawn for sometime now. I lost my dad and had to attend to a lot of issues.

The Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation before i posted it here, i only wanted to see the minds of folks. Am so sorry it generated to this. Am feeling really bad now.

Am sorry.

U lost your dad and u didn't tell me, anyway accept my condolence...
Be strong my dear, be strong.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.
so sorry sis. Accept my warmth condolence. Be strong in the Lord. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

It's amazing how God speaks. It's amazing how He keeps putting Satan to shame. No matter how secretive a working of darkness may be, God has a way of exposing it all.

I have been given a message to share with you guys.

This message is going to expose the secret works of Spirit guides/evil guardian angels. I will be sharing this message by this weekend, it's going to be powerful by the grace of God. God is about to shake out every evil spirit and false angels that follow some of us. Some call them monitoring spirits, some call them other names. They watch over you only to hurt you at a particular time.

These kind of spirits are responsible for backwardness, delays, failure, torments, evil manipulations, sexual addictions etc. They spoil things at the brink of break-throughs; in getting a new job, marriage, business contract etc.
By the time i'm done sharing this message, many people will be delivered from this evil spirit.. even those not active on this thread, in Jesus Name.. Amen

God is mightily with us, and His blessings has only begun in our lives.

God bless you all. Shalom smiley
Waiting....... God bless you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
JMG1:
so sorry sis. Accept my warmth condolence. Be strong in the Lord. God bless you
Thank you Saint. May the peace of God continue to keep us all.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Blackfire:

U lost your dad and u didn't tell me, anyway accept my condolence... Be strong my dear, be strong.
My dear, you have gone through too much to add my own bit. It's well. How have you been?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bootsiegal:

My warmest thoughts are with you as you mourn your Daddy.
Thanks Beloved.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.

Sorry about Dad. Be comforted by the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greatjetli(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
It was 5yrs ago around 9pm a demon came into my room physically; i am not talking of a witch or wizard but a real demon and another was 2yrs ago around 1am. You can ask your questions if you are interested in listening to my testimony
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
greatjetli:
It was 5yrs ago around 9pm a demon came into my room physically; i am not talking of a witch or wizard but a real demon and another was 2yrs ago around 1am. You can ask your questions if you are interested in listening to my testimony
I laugh at your intro. You mean? I don't understand this post at all. But on behalf of all participants in this trend, you are free to share your testimony IF it will glorify Our Lord Jesus Christ because that is our main purpose of gathering here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Melian(f): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
CharlyG1:

Oh.. don't you worry dear. The thread won't die as long as God's presence is here. Don't worry about the hiccups here and there, in the end LOVE will always prevail. I love everyone on this thread, even those who i haven't met one on one. We all fellowship in God's love. Without LOVE all this will be pointless. So, I'm going to keep loving and sharing God's word no matter what. And I believe you'll do the same too. cheesy

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.

My dear Anas, please accept my condolences on your Daddy's passage, may his soul rest in peace, and may God give you strength and fortitude to bear the loss.

Pele dear smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.

my sincere condolences.. It's well . We believe all things will work together for our good. God is still in charge.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Melian:
1. I had a dream that's still as vivid in memory as it was yesterday. I was in the sitting room when suddenly a short, stark ugly creature...as ugly as the devil himself appeared to me. Its entire midget body was charcoal black up to its bald head, the shape of an embryo. I was scared. Really scared. I shouted "in Jesus name" but with a lot of effort and difficulty. I was barely audible.

This thing just stood there unfazed, looking at me calmly, without expression. Several minutes must have passed by when it asked me what I wanted. At that time I was jobless ( 2 years after graduation) without a penny to my name.

I replied that I wanted a job. It didn't say anything. It was that same look that was expressionless. I woke.

I got a job that year.

To be honest, I'd never thought about this dream or considered that it relates to anything until now coming across this thread. Reason is, I've grown accustomed to having nightmares though this one about "ugly creature" was on another level.

Kindly, I need your interpretation of this.

2. Another dream, as real as day. I stood in the middle of 3 older women, in their 40s perhaps. They wore white wrappers only, up to their chests. One of them held a black calabash before me. In it was a dead bird coated with palmoil. I was to eat it. I did. I woke.

3. I'm frequently being stalked by animals in my dreams. Here's how it normally goes. I'm walking along a lone road at night. It's always at night. I look back, I notice a white ram watching me. It had been watching me. I run away. Alas, wherever I run to it meets me there, watching me a distance away.

The ram doesn't chase. It just stalks from a distance. I see it and run away.

The only chase dreams I have are of dogs and hens.

What do you all think?

Thanks.

brethren you have a revelatory gift and a primary calling. I won't put it as 'the lord says' . But I perceive something while going through your post. Your spiritual gifts which the lord has bestowed upon you has been corrupted by something hideous you did. The gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

when the 'devil' came to u, you discerned him but still you talked with him and he gave you what you wanted. Brethren , it was to be the angel of the Lord, but you missed him when your were drawn to darkness by your sins.
The devil is drawing you close to disorganise your preordained destiny. The truth is he won't succeed because the Lord's eyes are on you. You will go through rough paths and it won't consume you. His grace is from above upon you to shape you into what he said you would be.

The Lord says he is watching over you , he is the Lamb without blemish you saw in your sleep. when you see the lamb, you see your sins and you run, because darkness and light comprehend not. It wasn't a ram but a lamb. You shall not die in your sins , but you will learn to trust the Lord as you grow in wisdom of his words.

The Lord wants you to retrace your steps back to him.

Shalom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Am sorry.
Pls accept my sincere condolences on the death of your dad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lamasta:
Pls accept my sincere condolences on the death of your dad
Thank you my brother. I sincerely appreciate your love.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

my sincere condolences.. It's well . We believe all things will work together for our good. God is still in charge.
In deed He is. Thank you Child of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

My dear Anas, please accept my condolences on your Daddy's passage, may his soul rest in peace, and may God give you strength and fortitude to bear the loss.

Pele dear smiley
Thank you my dearest. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello all!
I've never commented on this thread before now but I follow it with keen interest.

I dreamt I was in a church service and the pastor came to where I was seated and laid hands on me and made a declaration (can't remember his exact words but they were positive though). I felt something coarse through me as he laid his hands on me (something akin to a jolt of electricity I once felt in real life in a similar church service). I was very happy and I woke up feeling really happy and in high spirits.

I went back to sleep and someone gave me something like a cake to eat (Can't remember the remaining details).
I feel these two dreams are related.

Cc: CharlyG1

Other Interpreters.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
donnie:

Sorry about Dad. Be comforted by the Holy Spirit.
Thank you Donnie. I was very rattled when this happened, but the Holy Spirit gave me a word from Isa 26:3.

"He Keeps in perfect peace, whose heart is stayed on Him".

His peace has indeed kept me. I knew i was going to go against tradition because I was resolute in my resolves. I am a practising Christian, what my Bible does not say, i will not do. If my neck was going to go down, so be it.

My Dad was a Catholic Knight and at the same time a Traditional title holder. I knew a lot will be demanded of us his Children traditionally. These things they do for the ancestors when some one dies are done to demons who attach themselves to the family lines and i serve no demons.

I made my stand known to my siblings, My dime won't go to anything traditional. Earth quake, Tempest and Volcanic eruptions, yet i maintained my grounds.

I will not serve satan, overtly or covertly. I was ready to relinquish his name if they asked. I will not compromise, and i did not compromise. At last i won. My siblings ended up covering me before the elders and chiefs. God took over.

The Christin life shows in the days of adversities, not when everything is rosy. Standing against laid down traditions is not easy, but thank God the Master gave me his assurance to give me perfect peace, and he came through.

If i could scale this, let satan bring it on.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
I have found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.

Refrain

He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I have all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.

Refrain

He will never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessèd will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessèd face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll.

Refrain

analice107:

Thank you my dearest. Thanks so much.

Sweetheart, I think you will like this hymn, especially at this time kiss wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Thank you Donnie. I was very rattled when this happened, but the Holy Spirit gave me a word from Isa 26:3.

"He Keeps in perfect peace, whose heart is stayed on Him".

His peace has indeed kept me. I knew i was going to go against tradition because I was resolute in my resolves. I am a practising Christian, what my Bible does not say, i will not do. If my neck was going to go down, so be it.

My Dad was a Catholic Knight and at the same time a Traditional title holder. I knew a lot will be demanded of us his Children traditionally. These things they do for the ancestors when some one dies are done to demons who attach themselves to the family lines and i serve no demons.

I made my stand known to my siblings, My dime won't go to anything traditional. Earth quake, Tempest and Volcanic eruptions, yet i maintained my grounds.

I will not serve satan, overtly or covertly. I was ready to relinquish his name if they asked. I will not compromise, and i did not compromise. At last i won. My siblings ended up covering me before the elders and chiefs. God took over.

The Christin life shows in the days of adversities, not when everything is rosy. Standing against laid down traditions is not easy, but thank God the Master gave me his assurance to give me perfect peace, and he came through.

If i could scale this, let satan bring it on.

Wow am touched by your testimony.

My own dad boasts of being a resecrucian (AMORC). He even spoke once of how he wants to be buried on same day- no mortuary according to their belief.

I plan on telling him ahead of time so he can inform his people that there will be no occultic rites performed as any attempt will be fatal.

That's if he doesn't accept the Lord soon.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
donnie:

Wow am touched by your testimony.

My own dad boasts of being a resecrucian (AMORC). He even spoke once of how he wants to be buried on same day- no mortuary according to their belief.

I plan on telling him ahead of time so he can inform his people that there will be no occultic rites performed as any attempt will be fatal.

That's if he doesn't accept the Lord soon.
You'll be wasting your time. You are a Christian, be a Christian for yourself and do what the Lord demands of you. When he dies, they (His lodge) will take over. It will be useless to fight them.

The Knights took over my Dad's body. We were locked out. They took over right from the mortuary until he was interred. They did what only them know inside the house.

Me, am a Christian, what i won't do is compromise my stand. He was alive, he heard the gospel, what he did in his life time is his business, so fighting his Lodge members will be stupid.

Whatever they did will not affect me. I didn't show any allegiance to their course.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
I have found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.

Refrain

He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I have all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.

Refrain

He will never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessèd will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessèd face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll.

Refrain

Sweetheart, I think you will like this hymn, especially at this time kiss wink
Yes, i like it. Thank you My President.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

You'll be wasting your time. You are a Christian, be a Christian for yourself and do what the Lord demands of you. When he dies, they (His lodge) will take over. It will be useless to fight them.

The Knights took over my Dad's body. We were locked out. They took over right from the mortuary until he was interred. They did what only them know inside the house.

Me, am a Christian, what i won't do is compromise my stand. He was alive, he heard the gospel, what he did in his life time is his business, so fighting his Lodge members will be stupid.

Whatever they did will not affect me. I didn't show any allegiance to their course.

My dear, dont worry, you stood your ground as a christian and that's a good testimony according to the grace of God available to you...but there are levels.

There is a level of dominion the Lord can give a man over a family, community, establishment etc where your word becomes law in the spirit realm as well as in the physical. I do not plan to use carnal weapons tho.

Just imagine...the man has lived and gone, I paid for the burial ceremony and cultist want to come and take charge... for where? Anyways, till then.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Analice107

Can you remember the rich man, Joseph of Arimathea, who took charge of the body of Jesus? He went to Pilate and demanded for Jesus' body. He was rich and influential and took responsibility for the burial.

Jesus' disciples could have done that if they were big enough.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
donnie:
Analice107

Can you remember the rich man, Joseph of Arimathea, who took charge of the body of Jesus? He went to Pilate and demanded for Jesus' body. He was rich and influential and took responsibility for the burial.

Jesus' disciples could have done that if they were big enough.
I remember him. But, how does this relate to the discourse? Are you big enough to demand that Amorc Lodge give your Dad's body to you for burial?

Remember, Satan had absolutely nothing in Christ, but he has in our parent's. I stood very far. I was disconnected both in flesh and in Spirit while the Knights did their deeds. E no concern me. Na if dem call me and demand something out of place, then me and them go get trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
donnie:

My dear, dont worry, you stood your ground as a christian and that's a good testimony according to the grace of God available to you...but there are levels.

There is a level of dominion the Lord can give a man over a family, community, establishment etc where your word becomes law in the spirit realm as well as in the physical. I do not plan to use carnal weapons tho.

Just imagine...the man has lived and gone, I paid for the burial ceremony and cultist want to come and take charge... for where? Anyways, till then.

Hahahahahahaha. Okay then. Bring them under, the power is in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
analice107:

I remember him. But, how does this relate to the discourse? Are you big enough to demand that Amorc Lodge give your Dad's body to you for burial?

Remember, Satan had absolutely nothing in Christ, but he has in our parent's. I stood very far. I was disconnected both in flesh and in Spirit while the Knights did their deeds. E no concern me. Na if dem call me and demand something out of place, then me and them go get trouble.

smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
analice107:

My dear, you have gone through too much to add my own bit. It's well.
How have you been?

Apart from the gray hairs I am having now, am really good the Lord is really good...

Take heart though painful, accept my condolence.

You are a rare gem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.