Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802487 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:23am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

My pastor...

Dont leave you sheep oo..

How are you sir
Pastor ke? we're all 'joint heirs' oh sons and daughters at same level (grace) in Christ...
I'm great and you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:28am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

That my prophet...
More anointing sir...
I meet her on one thread am sure she is fine..
But we would do as instructed...
No worries she would get your mention..
Your opinion is needed here boss..
Cc: sonofthunder
https://www.nairaland.com/3784690/whats-fate-good-godly-single
I feel its a little straight forward... or so I think for now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:
Shout out to Paulopecker....

How you doing bro

its been a while around here

Hope we are all safe

CC:
Sonofthunder

Jdazzle

oyeludef

Analice007/Anas09

HananHezron

nnamdiosu

Lamasta

Nnanna4

Among others

waoh its really been a long time around here...u still remember my moniker.. Greetings bro.. Greetings to every child of God in the house. More grace for the walk
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

That my prophet...

More anointing sir...

I meet her on one thread am sure she is fine..

But we would do as instructed...

No worries she would get your mention..

Your opinion is needed here boss..

Cc: sonofthunder

https://www.nairaland.com/3784690/whats-fate-good-godly-single

Thanks bro. Really appreciate. Let me check the thread, God willing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2017
sonofthunder:

Pastor ke? we're all 'joint heirs' oh sons and daughters at same level (grace) in Christ...
I'm great and you?

We do not all carry the same grace oo my oga..

Its good to know you are great..

I am great too..

Enjoy..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2017
oyeludef:
waoh its really been a long time around here...u still remember my moniker.. Greetings bro.. Greetings to every child of God in the house. More grace for the walk

I still remember my oga moniker ooo..

More grace to you too sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2017
sonofthunder:

I feel its a little straight forward... or so I think for now.

No wahala boss...

Enjoy your day my oga
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Paulopackager(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2017

How you doing bro

Hope we are

Jdazzle

oyeludef

Analice007/Anas09

HananHezron

nnamdiosu

Lamasta

Nnanna4

Among others

[/quote

SMILES. PAULOPACKAGER
BEEN WELL BRO, THANKS. APPRECIATE.
MAY GOD CATAPULT YOU INTO YOUR MANIFESTATION
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
Paulopackager:

How you doing bro

Hope we are

Jdazzle

oyeludef

Analice007/Anas09

HananHezron

nnamdiosu

Lamasta

Nnanna4

Among others

[/quote

SMILES. PAULOPACKAGER

Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro for checking up on us. God blews you plenty. Pls does of us who are strong should find time to pray for everyone in this group. Charlyng first, then the rest of us. Pls let's also pray for analice. For some time now my spirit has been troubled about her. Pls does anyone have her number. I haven't heard from her and need to speak to her urgently. Also henzron. Good night peeps

Greetings to you all in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I pray that God Almighty, the Father of our lord Jesus Christ preserve and keep us in Peace. Restore our love for one another and increase our commitments to the work assigned to us in Jesus Christ's mighty Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Masterclass32: 9:55am On May 24, 2017
CharlyG1:

Thank you Masterclass32. God bless you real good smiley
Thanks, bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2017
CharlyG1:
@Tjayjosh..

I see you're talking about spiritual marriage..
I think it's an interesting topic and one that we need to discuss and understand very well.

You have great points. Just to add a few.

WE ALL ARE IN ONE KIND OF MARRIAGE OR THE OTHER.

Do you have a spouse but you keep thinking a lot about your ex?
You're in a marriage (soul covenant) with your ex.

Do you have wet dreams almost all the time, you see an unknown face having s*x with you in your dreams?
You're in a marriage covenant with an evil spirit. (this one is more complicated because a demon can form a covenant relationship with a person via various means, mostly through sins)

Are you legally married to a person, your spouse?
You're in a marriage covenant with one another (Heaven applauds this one)

Are you a born again Christian, You gave your life to Jesus and accepted Him into your life? John 3:16, Revelation 3:20
Then you are in a marriage relationship with Jesus. You are the Church. The people of God who have been united with God. 1Peter 2:9

Marriage is a bond, an agreement, an official relationship. And as you can see it can happen between:

. A man & woman (PHYSICAL MARRIAGE)
. Man/Woman & Strange Woman/Man (SOUL MARRIAGE)
. Human and Demon (SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE)
. Human & JESUS (BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN)

A person only needs to identify which group they belong to.
Cut off every ungodliness within you Ephesians 4:22-24

Those sins that corrupt you limits you. Put them away. Remain in the proper covenant of marriage, the one with your spouse and the one with Jesus are the appropriate ones. Abide in this and God will surely bless you.

By the grace of God i will speak broadly on this marriage topic this week.

God bless you all smiley
Wow! Wonderful contribution bro. More grace.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:47am On May 26, 2017
Guys,

I need your help here.

Most times when i have a dream and i am in a house, it is often a house that i grew up in as a child. This just doesn't make sense because we left there years ago and i have lived in so many other places.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2017
Processor01:
Guys,

I need your help here.

Most times when i have a dream and i am in a house, it is often a house that i grew up in as a child. This just doesn't make sense because we left there years ago and i have lived in so many other places.

Bros,

Pray against retrogression, stagnancy and Backwardness

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 26, 2017
CharlyG1:

Well, the first part.. Seeing yourself n*ked in a dream (usually after you just prayed) don't sound good at all. Generally, seeing oneself n*ked in the spirit realm is not a good dream. But the meanings have different weights and interpretations on the dreamer. For some it could mean disgrace or shame about to take place, for others it could mean becoming exposed or scared of being exposed etc.

I encourage you to pray more with fierceness in the Spirit because i believe this is not your portion as a child of God in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Concerning the pregnancy. Pregnancy usually represents a blessing that is about to come to pass or something great that is about to materialize physically for you. But it could also have another interpretation depending on other details in the dream. I need to hear the full details of the dream if you don't mind.

God bless you smiley

Thanks for your reply sir and apologies for the late response.

On the pregnancy dream, nothing else happened in that dream, except that I was not feeling too confortable due to the weight of the pregnancy but I was able to move about with it.

God bless you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kyase(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
i followed this thread since the first day, even before the first comment, all i can say is that, some people dey lie oo, while some na malaria whereas some are the product of reading rebecca browns book, whereas some speaks as they saw, and lastly the truth

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
@,CharlyG1, I dey o. been following te thread. Which we can chat

Wow! Chookym cheesy

Where have you been?
Thanks for the birthday prayer. God bless you too. Remain strong.[/quote]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Paulopackager(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
WHAT EXACTLY COULD THIS MEAN?

I SAW MY FRIEND(NOT A CLOSE ONE) BLIND HAVING SOMEONE TO LEAD HIM THROUGH HIS WAY AND I WAS JUST LOOKING AT HIM HELPLESSLY AND UNCONCERNED.

I GOT IDEAS BUT NEED TO BE CERTAIN.
ANYONE OUT THERE?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
Paulopackager:

How you doing bro

Hope we are

Jdazzle

oyeludef

Analice007/Anas09

HananHezron

nnamdiosu

Lamasta

Nnanna4

Among others

[/quote

SMILES. PAULOPACKAGER
Thanks Bro for remembering me I pray heaven will remember you for good too in Jesus name....
Been a while around here calvary greetings to all the brethrens here may good Lord continue to uphold us in the faith in jesus name
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by santicruz: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2017
I have been following this thread for along time and I love the work you are doing. I have a spiritual problem, that I have gone so many places for deliverance to no avail.there is no popular church in this Lagos that I have not been to for deliverance still nothing happens, I have even gone to white garment still nothing happens, During deliverance I will manifest till the person praying for me get tired. Right now I am getting tired of going to church, cos once the start praying in the church my leg and body will start squeezing and after I will have pains for almost two weeks. Please I need help

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2017
CharlyG1, i always wake up in the middle of the night shouting and saying things no one understand, and even more weird is that i dont know when these things happen, its my mom that will later ask me what happened to me last night but i cant remember anything, and i noticed this happens to me when am living a sinful lifestyle, this happens to me once in a while but its has been on for years
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Paulopackager:
WHAT EXACTLY COULD THIS MEAN?

I SAW MY FRIEND(NOT A CLOSE ONE) BLIND HAVING SOMEONE TO LEAD HIM THROUGH HIS WAY AND I WAS JUST LOOKING AT HIM HELPLESSLY AND UNCONCERNED.

I GOT IDEAS BUT NEED TO BE CERTAIN.
ANYONE OUT THERE?

1...be your brother s keeper,as his guild,correct him....
2...if he s still in d world,lead him to Christ asap otherwise,his blood s upon shud he fall while u watch....so,plz dnt let him fall o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Suspect33:
CharlyG1, i always wake up in the middle of the night shouting and saying things no one understand, and even more weird is that i dont know when these things happen, its my mom that will later ask me what happened to me last night but i cant remember anything, and i noticed this happens to me when am living a sinful lifestyle, this happens to me once in a while but its has been on for years

D earlier u go for a deliverance,d better
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
santicruz:
I have been following this thread for along time and I love the work you are doing. I have a spiritual problem, that I have gone so many places for deliverance to no avail.there is no popular church in this Lagos that I have not been to for deliverance still nothing happens, I have even gone to white garment still nothing happens, During deliverance I will manifest till the person praying for me get tired. Right now I am getting tired of going to church, cos once the start praying in the church my leg and body will start squeezing and after I will have pains for almost two weeks. Please I need help

1.. av u Surrender your life totally unto Jesus?.if not,do this first
2...if yes,start looking unto jesus not man as your deliverer
3..if yes,ask God in his mercy,to lead u to your specified deliverance minister.....matt 7:7

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where is the op?once again this is the first greatest thing i have read in my life,it answers that question i seek answer to for many years.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Childofaking: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2017
santicruz:
that is because all this popular churches are fakes with false doctrines and lack good works. You need to read your bible yourself and understand the true gospel, which is the gospel of salvation, you can manifest but surely the spirit would not go from you because devil don't cast out devils

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Talk2nanro:
that is because all this popular churches are fakes with false doctrines and lack good works. You need to read your bible yourself and understand the true gospel, which is the gospel of salvation, you can manifest but surely the spirit would not go from you because devil don't cast out devils
don't be so much in a haste to conclude on such... problem might even be from him/her...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by santicruz: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thanks
Olfemkerub:

1.. av u Surrender your life totally unto Jesus?.if not,do this first
2...if yes,start looking unto jesus not man as your deliverer
3..if yes,ask God in his mercy,to lead u to your specified deliverance minister.....matt 7:7
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by santicruz: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thanks
Talk2nanro:
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Talk2nanro:

Don't say ALL THIS POPULAR CHURCHES ARE FAKE.
You need spiritual understanding. If an evil spirit have legal ground to remain.. What will you do. If you hear the spirits talk they will tell you the reason they won't leave.

2ndly, it depends on if the church is a deliverance ministry. Churches mainly into Prosperity don't have time for demon this or that so be sure you locate a deliverance ministry.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Suspect33:

Do you always ask your mum to take note of the time this happens. Your spiritman is fighting a battle God should fight.

2ndly.
Some christians persons speak in tongues in the spirit realms especially during spiritual war against strange circumstances but physically they don't speak in tongues especially when they backslide they begin to experience reprisal attacks from spirits they have overcome during active service trying to steal,dominate or do them harm.
Try to say some prayers before sleeping no matter how weak you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.