Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (801686 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
CharlyG1:

Thanks Shadeyinka cheesy
You're welcome
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am fascinated by the insightful posts here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Arondizuogu:
It's me again. What are your take in having sex in the dream cos I did on Saturday. I dreamt I had sex with a boy. Though not my first time of having sef in dreams. Does it have any spiritual or physical meaning? And what can I do if it does.
Thanks.
I'm bi sexual so the sex with the boy. We haven't done it live oo.

Sex in the dream is always an exchange process going on. A demon somewhere is paying you off in exchange for something of value in your present or immediate future.

If you are born again, immediately you wake up, you go into attack mode.

Attack the demon ferociously and command a restoration of everything in your present or future Satan and his agents desire to take in your life.

On the other hand, NO ONE is bisexual in orientation. It is the society and demons that is programming people to be homosexual , gay or bisexual.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
good evening house, longest time. I have really missed everybody. things are gradually returning to normalcy in my life, just that I am worried about some issues. ladies has been my major obstacles in my dreams, they have always being the one threatening me and trying to take my life. in several occasion I have been accused by different ladies in my dreams of betrayers and making attempt to take my soul, of which I can't place my hand on any lady I have offended before or promise and fail. the issue is really getting pissed off, the most painful part is when I wake up it seems as if it really happen. I don't know how to narrate the story

These are not ladies. They are demons!

Demons can take up the form of anyone in your dreams.

Go into attack mode and break them out of your life with vicious violence.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gd evening brethren. I had a dream early hours of today,in that dream, I went with two ladies to a spa but as they entered, it turned out to be sex centre with all sorts of ladies engaging in lesbianism though I was outside and couldn't enter as my spirit was repulsed. I saw some actresses that I know in real life there and even confronted one ,preaching repentance to her. I left the place cursing some of them that tried to seduced me,before I know it in that dream, I was attacked. A demon in the form of an octopus was all over me with its tentacles. Some tentacles trying to kiss me and some trying to enter my body via my private part. I was really fighting and shouting Jesus and blood of Jesus and the same time trying to prevent it entering my body. I grabbed the part that was trying to enter me and tore in into pieces . I even heard the thing scattering on the floor of my room and I woke up with my hand in btw my legs.Pls what does this mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mehn...your spirit is strong and alive!!! It was a very hard battle you overcame. Those celebrities are not the real ones, demons just coping their face to attract you inside there. You may encounter this in reality soon (it may not be as it was in your dream to lure you. It could be from any lady/woman your look up to or you trust and you would be shocked she is a lesbian), but you will surely overcome provided you desist from commiting SINS (especially sexually related ones).

Be very careful of the place you go to or any lady inviting you to a place and time and reason that does not make sense altogether. I believe you are mature to discern that.

Note: I am just trying Ooo! wink

Let's wait for the Ogas.

Pleasee how is your spiritual life like? Please share.

Juleedear:
Gd evening brethren. I had a dream early hours of today,in that dream, I went with two ladies to a spa but as they entered, it turned out to be sex centre with all sorts of ladies engaging in lesbianism though I was outside and couldn't enter as my spirit was repulsed. I saw some actresses that I know in real life there and even confronted one ,preaching repentance to her. I left the place cursing some of them that tried to seduced me,before I know it in that dream, I was attacked. A demon in the form of an octopus was all over me with its tentacles. Some tentacles trying to kiss me and some trying to enter my body via my private part. I was really fighting and shouting Jesus and blood of Jesus and the same time trying to prevent it entering my body. I grabbed the part that was trying to enter me and tore in into pieces . I even heard the thing scattering on the floor of my room and I woke up with my hand in btw my legs.Pls what does this mean?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

These are not ladies. They are demons!

Demons can take up the form of anyone in your dreams.

Go into attack mode and break them out of your life with vicious violence.
thanks for your care, its really troublesome, two in different occasion has try to blackmail me to surrender to their demand. I so much believe the God that rescue and save my life from the fatal accident which almost took my life last year will fight my battle for me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Juleedear:
I cheer your fear but don't try to succumb to their demand. this is what we call familiar spirit, what they are looking for is something to blackmail you with, hit them hard and they will stay far from you. remember powers has being given to us to command and order, what ever we ban on earth is ban in heaven, and whatever we lose on earth is set free I. heaven. always be battle ready, cause they may be stubborn at times. the joy of the lord is our strength
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Sex in the dream is always an exchange process going on. A demon somewhere is paying you off in exchange for something of value in your present or immediate future.

If you are born again, immediately you wake up, you go into attack mode.

Attack the demon ferociously and command a restoration of everything in your present or future Satan and his agents desire to take in your life.

On the other hand, NO ONE is bisexual in orientation. It is the society and demons that is programming people to be homosexual , gay or bisexual.

Society did a bad one on us then lol. I don't think it's demons, I like both boys and girls.
Had a not so sexually smooth childhood. The big boys messed us up. Gave them blowjobs and shit. So I'm guessing that is why I like boys.
On the dream part, I said it here that praying is now a war for me, I try but I can't or I forget. I have been finding it difficult to pray for years now. Can you help?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2017
CharlyG1:

Lol.. Sorry but the 'churchiness' got me laughing grin
Brother, it was never the churchiness that made you so powerful as a Christian, but it was your passion and love you had for Jesus at the time, doing His will, thereby pleasing Him.

Sin is the usual culprit that weakens our faith & passion for God. All you have to do is remember that Jesus knows your weaknesses and He is ever ready to help you with them only if you give Him the chance.

Jesus calls to you "Return to your first love. Remember, repent, and do your first works" Revelation 2;4-5
And it will be well with you. That is the medicine for backsliding.

..And i'm sorry about your dad. God is with you and He will comfort you on every side. He is your Father. Be strong, and keep the faith.

God bless you smiley

Thanks sir. The problem is that I have fallen off completely from the conservative Christianity. Like I replied Shade, it has been hard for me to pray and commit. There is a lot of doubts in my mind. Blame it on college religion. They would leave you so confused and looking for answers than before.
What do you suggest? I just want to be a Christian who prays maybe not warfare prayer but prays and glorify God.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Kingstel:
Mehn...your spirit is strong and alive!!! It was a very hard battle you overcame. Those celebrities are not the real ones, demons just coping their face to attract you inside there. You may encounter this in reality soon (it may not be as it was in your dream to lure you. It could be from any lady/woman your look up to or you trust and you would be shocked she is a lesbian), but you will surely overcome provided you desist from commiting SINS (especially sexually related ones).

Be very careful of the place you go to or any lady inviting you to a place and time and reason that does not make sense altogether. I believe you are mature to discern that.

Let's wait for the Ogas.

Thank you sir. I am a married born again,spirit filled christian. Infact before the dream,the holy spirit prompted me pray but I was so tired to do as I had interrupted sleep due to nursing my 5mths old baby. Just then I drifted back to sleep and then the dream.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
thanks for your care, its really troublesome, two in different occasion has try to blackmail me to surrender to their demand. I so much believe the God that rescue and save my life from the fatal accident which almost took my life last year will fight my battle for me

That's the spirit dear. Whenever Satan is exposed, he becomes vulnerable to catastrophic defeats.

Fire your prayers:
-You unclean spirit, tormenting me in my dreams, in Jesus name be chained!
-I roast you with the fire of God's Judgement
-I collapse your kingdom
-Wherever you are gathered, scatter in Jesus name

Be consistent. The strategy is to feed them with daily dose of pains until they pack out of your life.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Society did a bad one on us then lol. I don't think it's demons, I like both boys and girls.

Of course. The system of this world would rather wish us believe that these are normal/natural things. Demons operates covertly. They know that once their cover is blown, the human victim will most likely seek for their freedom

Arondizuogu:

Had a not so sexually smooth childhood. The big boys messed us up. Gave them blowjobs and shit. So I'm guessing that is why I like boys.
You have most likely been infected with those sexually transmitted demons (it works like the normal STDs). Demons don't behave like that you see in horror films. They mess up with your mind, logic and perception of issues in a covert manner. You think you are in charge but no-You have been compromised. They make you feel that the odd is your normal orientation.

Examples of obvious demonic infestations are Kleptomaniac behaviors, Bestiality, Homosexuality, Suicidal tendencies, Nymphomanic behaviours, Rage, Pedophilic behaviours etc. In each of these cases, the infected does not know that demons have compromised his/her feelings, emotion and rational thinking.

Arondizuogu:

On the dream part, I said it here that praying is now a war for me, I try but I can't or I forget. I have been finding it difficult to pray for years now. Can you help?

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.
The first step is a desire for real freedom from you at a cost of living the rest of your life for God. In the spirit realm, nothing is free.

Any prayers made for you will be a waste of time unless you decide to leave by the he rules of Gods kingdom (born again).

Its like a person who has dysentery through a lifestyle of filth having a doctor administer drugs to him. The dysentery will never go until his lifestyle of filthiness changes. That's the way it works in the spirit too. You first must be born again and subsequently, to live according to the rules of Gods kingdom.

Demons infect people, even children if the opportunity presents itself. They hate humans with a passion and their ultimate goal is to lead a person to hell (a place where those who are rejected by God eternally are kept).
Pls think about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Juleedear:
Thank God for giving us victories through his Son Jesus Christ.

Your dream mean to things:
1. You are being attacked by spirits of lust (they want to have you in their grasp)
2. Up till now you are overcoming. Your spirit is still strong enough to break their hold.

However, you need to watch yourself as you could be playing with things that could compromise you eg Masturbation, explicit romantic novels and movies, thoughts etc.

So,
1. Clean out your social and spiritual space
2. Go into attack mode

Fire your prayers:
-wherever there is darkness in my life, let there be light IJN
-whoever you are demons, I break your tentacles over my life in Jesus Name.
-You unclean spirits, tormenting me in my dreams, in Jesus name be chained!
-I destroy and collapse your kingdom right now IJN

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Kingstel:

Let's wait for the Ogas.

You are on track..keep it up.
Just listen to your spirit guided by Christ and don't go beyond the level of your faith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Of course. The system of this world would rather wish us believe that these are normal/natural things. Demons operates covertly. They know that once their cover is blown, the human victim will most likely seek for their freedom

You have most likely been infected with those sexually transmitted demons (it works like the normal STDs). Demons don't behave like that you see in horror films. They mess up with your mind, logic and perception of issues in a covert manner. You think you are in charge but no-You have been compromised. They make you feel that the odd is your normal orientation.

Examples of obvious demonic infestations are Kleptomaniac behaviors, Bestiality, Homosexuality, Suicidal tendencies, Nymphomanic behaviours, Rage, Pedophilic behaviours etc. In each of these cases, the infected does not know that demons have compromised his/her feelings, emotion and rational thinking.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.
The first step is a desire for real freedom from you at a cost of living the rest of your life for God. In the spirit realm, nothing is free.

Any prayers made for you will be a waste of time unless you decide to leave by the he rules of Gods kingdom (born again).

Its like a person who has dysentery through a lifestyle of filth having a doctor administer drugs to him. The dysentery will never go until his lifestyle of filthiness changes. That's the way it works in the spirit too. You first must be born again and subsequently, to live according to the rules of Gods kingdom.

Demons infect people, even children if the opportunity presents itself. They hate humans with a passion and their ultimate goal is to lead a person to hell (a place where those who are rejected by God eternally are kept).
Pls think about this.

So what are you suggesting? Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arondizuogu:

So what are you suggesting? Thanks

1. First sincerely get Born Again (not just as a requirement for deliverance but as one placing his life under the rule of Gods kingdom)
2. You will now have to start your deliverance process involving these three steps
a. Spiritual Environmental Sanitation
b. Self deliverance (through your new authority in Christ)
c. Deliverance ministration by an experianced believer (not necessarily a Pastor)

Depending on how deep the level of demonic penetration is, the deliverance could be immediate or progressive.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

1. First sincerely get Born Again (not just as a requirement for deliverance but as one placing his life under the rule of Gods kingdom)
2. You will now have to start your deliverance process involving these three steps
a. Spiritual Environmental Sanitation
b. Self deliverance (through your new authority in Christ)
c. Deliverance ministration by an experianced believer (not necessarily a Pastor)

Depending on how deep the level of demonic penetration is, the deliverance could be immediate or progressive.

Thanks. Does this mean I need to break it off with this guy I'm seeing? That's going to be hard.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Thanks. Does this mean I need to break it off with this guy I'm seeing? That's going to be hard.

Everything in the spiritual have a price!
Nothing is free

Even Salvation even though had been payed for yet requires you to count the cost and the reach out to collect it knowing that you would be bound by the rules of righteousness.

Jesus said anyone whobwill follow Me should take up his cross and follow.

Yes! You will have to drop him. You want to get cured of dysentery and the question you ask is : Can I still eat rotten beans?

..shall we continue in sin and expect grace to take effect says the scripture

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Everything in the spiritual have a price!
Nothing is free

Even Salvation even though had been payed for yet requires you to count the cost and the reach out to collect it knowing that you would be bound by the rules of righteousness.

Jesus said anyone whobwill follow Me should take up his cross and follow.

Yes! You will have to drop (break off) him. You want to get cured of dysentery and the question you ask is : Can I still eat rotten beans?

..shall we continue in sin and expect grace to take effect says the scripture
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

That's the spirit dear. Whenever Satan is exposed, he becomes vulnerable to catastrophic defeats.

Fire your prayers:
-You unclean spirit, tormenting me in my dreams, in Jesus name be chained!
-I collapse your kingdom

Be consistent. The strategy is to feed them with daily dose of pains until they pack out of your life.
I will look towards that direction. the annoying one is seeing myself with a mad woman in my dreams
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
I will look towards that direction. the annoying one is seeing myself with a mad woman in my dreams

Say,
- you demon appearing to me like a mad woman in Jesus name, be arrested
-I command the wrath of God in His anger to consume you right now.
- Every spirit of madness, fall into your own schemes in Jesus name.
-Spirit of insanity, I give you an overdose of sustained excruciating pain in Jesus name

Pray like this consistently: it is called self deliverance prayers. The strategy is to make it painful for them to hover around you. When there distress becomes unbearable, you will begin to see them in your dreams but the difference is that you will be destroying them one bybone if they are many.

Stay strong. Expect in your dreams some assistance by Angels or Jesus Himself as you fight them.

You have the power get on to your victories

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by genpablo: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
I thought this thread is for those with abilities to see ghosts and the likes.. why interpreting dreams
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
@analice107. ] Hello sis. Been a while,I believe you are doing great to the glory of God. Please do you still have "the people vs Muhammed"? . I need it urgently. I tried to download on line but all form download link seems to have been removed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
genpablo:
I thought this thread is for those with abilities to see ghosts and the likes.. why interpreting dreams

..you will also see the dot dot dot dot
Which means , and so on

Few people ever see Angels or Demons physically. But we ALL see them in dreams (if only you recognize them)

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
JMG1:
@analice107. ] Hello sis. Been a while,I believe you are doing great to the glory of God. Please do you still have "the people vs Muhammed"? . I need it urgently. I tried to download on line but all form download link seems to have been removed.
I do, but i'm not sure i know how to place it here. It is saved in my documents. If there's a way i can post it here pls direct me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mehn...I can't stop laughing about how you described Joe Praise, particularly how he broke the pulpit. Send me the video if you have it. Some people think that I am going crazy here Ooo since I am just laughing like a baby who does not know that Naija's economy is tough!

Sis, please come back here.
Even if na your personal work with God, e go help others.

analice107:

Thank you dear. But pls don't stay behind the scene nah. We need each other. No one knows or has it all. You see? We inspire others in ways we don't even realize. How did I know that my not listening to circular music can inspire you?
Beloved, to me music plays a very vital role. Am philosophical in a christian way. When music is played, I listen and connect with what is being said. And, not every so called gospel music I listen to. Am sorry to say, some people sing to entertain, some people sing to worship. I have been opportune to be in the programs where many top Nigerian gospel artist have ministered over and over. There are two I highly respect. Frank Edward and Samsung. These men tell you that they seize every opportunity to worship their God, they usually will tell you that, though you invited them, but they are not there for you, they are there to worship their God, and pls do the same and let it not be about them.
When they minister, you feel the humility and reverence exude from them, you truly see that indeed they are worshippers.
Pls I don't mean any offends, but Joe Praise is an entertainer. Just a musician who just happen to be singing what he calls gospel.
He came once, displayed, jumped about, and broke our pulpit in the process. Lol. God abeg forgive me oo. I be human being.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kingstel:
Mehn...I can't stop laughing about how you described Joe Praise, particularly that he broke the pulpit. Send me the video if you have. Some people think that I am going crazy here Ooo!

Sis, please come back here.

I didn't record it o. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

I do, but i'm not sure i know how to place it here. It is saved in my documents. If there's a way i can post it here pls direct me.
I really am not sure too unless you attach the file and send to me through mail.you can try attach it when quoting this reply and let's see. Notwithstanding I will send you an email on nairaland here,please accept so I can forward you my email
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

Say,
- you demon appearing to me like a mad woman in Jesus name, be arrested
-I command the wrath of God in His anger to consume you right now.
- Every spirit of madness, fall into your own schemes in Jesus name.
-Spirit of insanity, I give you an overdose of sustained excruciating pain in Jesus name

Pray like this consistently: it is called self deliverance prayers. The strategy is to make it painful for them to hover around you. When there distress becomes unbearable, you will begin to see them in your dreams but the difference is that you will be destroying them one bybone if they are many.

Stay strong. Expect in your dreams some assistance by Angels or Jesus Himself as you fight them.

You have the power get on to your victories
thanks so much, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2017
JMG1:
I really am not sure too unless you attach the file and send to me through mail.you can try attach it when quoting this reply and let's see. Notwithstanding I will send you an email on nairaland here,please accept so I can forward you my email
lol. You want open my yansh for public? I sabi attach document for phone so? hmmm.
Okay send your email id first. lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — No Option To Christian Unity / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.