Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802477 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2017
CharlyG1:
COVENANTS/CURSES PART 3

As we all know, When Adam gave away his rights & power to satan, he formed a covenant with satan ignorantly and that covenant plagued his descendants (the entire mankind) for a very very long time until Jesus (the new Adam) came to break that covenant.

This reveals that a person can be in a covenant which can affect you if you are a descendant of that person. Take the case of Adam, Abraham, Noah etc.

When God makes a covenant with a person, it continues with the descendants of that person. In the same way, when satan or demons make a covenant with a person, it continues with the descendants too, until there is a stop or breaking.

The evil covenants are called ‘Generational covenants/curses’ or Ancestral curses. And when they are initiated, demons work on the agreements to keep the covenants running. This results to ‘curses’- all manner of problems in a victim’s life.

But just so we know, when a person is born, he/she is already cursed coming into this world because of the evil covenant their forefathers already had with demons, and if not that, then because of what Adam did from the beginning. That is why a person must give their life to Jesus to break such covenant.

This is the very reason why Jesus said in John 3:3. Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

Simply put ‘No one will go to heaven if they don’t give their life to Jesus Christ. If you like, be the most humble and gentle person on earth. If you don’t give your life to Jesus, you won’t make heaven.

We need to understand how this works.

There are people who have a hard time trying in specific areas of their lives. Things don’t go so well with them usually because of a generational or ancestral curse.

It is very easy to break curses using the name and blood of Jesus Christ. For by His name, every knee must bow.

It is simple but also it can be a little complicated. Someone might ask ‘Complicated in what sense’?
I’ll answer.

Remember, in the beginning I said a covenant can be formed by two or more people by the pronouncing of words, just like marriage vows are taken. But also, mere works (and not words) can put a covenant in motion.

In the case of Adam and Eve, it was simply works and not words, they ate the forbidden apple and that alone initiated a new covenant with satan which made satan have the power of death over us . To be joined with satan means to be without God, which means 'death'.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the forbidding fruit, which cancelled out their covenant with God and formed a covenant with the serpent (satan).

If words or pronouncements initiated a covenant, then words must break that covenant and new pronouncements must be made. And if works initiated a covenant, then new works must take place to break the old covenant and re-establish a new one (a case of Jesus dying on the cross of Calvary).

So if your father or mother made evil pronouncements and brought about a demon into the family that causes backwardness, death at age 40, poverty etc. Then a person must break the curse by renouncing every evil covenant and announce Jesus and His works on calvary into their lives to seal the deal.

But when it’s a case of works, it gets a bit difficult there. A person should pray to God, then God reveals the exact thing that took place in the past, then the person must break the covenant in warfare prayers mentioning those things they saw in the vision. What happens is that the Holy Spirit shows up and God sends His angels on an attack mission back to the past, where the covenant originally took place, and then they destroy the evil works (covenant).

This is the reason the word of God says ‘For this purpose the Son of God was manifested so that He might destroy the works of satan’. 1 John 3:8. God is all out o destroy all that satan has built against mankind.

Colossians 2:15 takes the story further.

I remember this incident…

God was training me in my calling one day, and then He showed me a vision of two young men. In the vision the two young men sometimes behaved like they were abnormal and sometimes they would be normal. I wondered why it happened that way.

So I was talking to one of the men in my house, and all of a sudden he went mute, froze like a statue, and the black in his eyes disappeared. His eyes were now pure white. Now I could hear a demon speaking on his inside, muttering nonsensical words.

So I simply got some water and sprinkled it on his face, muttering some words of prayers as I did that. Then I used the tip of my index finger to strike his forehead. The young man immediately came back to life, but I knew it was only for a temporal time. I knew this would surely occur again.

As I observed him inquisitively, the Holy Spirit spoke to me saying ‘’Let me show you what really happened’’. I was shown a vision ( in this same vision) on how this two young men made a secret covenant (playfully), using a sea creature like a fish.

The creature was dead, they set it on the ground and they made a covenant saying ‘Let my life be the life of this creature if blah blah blah.. And that’s how they became cursed with a demonic spirit that turned them (mute and motionless) dead on the spot at random times.

So there is need to be careful.

• Evil covenants should be broken by using the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ.

• The sins must be confessed and the evil covenant(s) must be renounced.

• Do not go into any blood oath or swearing with anyone whether playfully or not. This is very serious.

In conclusion, the death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary is a powerful sacrifice that restores man back to his original position of power and direct communion with the Father. It nullifies the evil covenant we had with satan and restores us back to God.Thus, the keys of death and hell are now taken away from satan for those who have entered into this covenant with Jesus their Saviour.

May God give us the grace and strength to carry on in this walk with Him. May the Lord use us as His vessels to turn as many into the kingdom of His Light, Jesus Christ. Amen

God bless you all. Shalom cheesy
I need mentorship on my Spiritual life
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 2:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Great message CharlyG1. Jesus has made a new covenant available to all who would accept Him as Lord and Savior!

I also watched '9', and patiently waiting for you to come break it down(no rush....cheesy)

I guess I'll be watching Singularity soon.

God bless you brother. Your efforts here are greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sir,What Are The Effects of invincible cobwebs?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
did charlyg1 recommend films
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kc3000:
Great message CharlyG1. Jesus has made a new covenant available to all who would accept Him as Lord and Savior!

I also watched '9', and patiently waiting for you to come break it down(no rush....cheesy)

I guess I'll be watching Singularity soon.

God bless you brother. Your efforts here are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the encouragement brother. Yes, Jesus has made a new covenant with us, forgiving us for our sins and mistakes, and reconciling us with the Father.

I'm glad you watched the movie, it will be easier when discussing about it if many people have seen the movie.
Due to fact that some others haven't watched it yet, i'll have to postpone breaking down the movie until thursday this week.

Singularity is another one to see. It's surprising to see that many futuristic details are put into movies like this, and we turn a blind eye to them. Satan's agenda is even written in movie scripts and we don't notice them. It's time we began to see through these kind of movies so that we can understand the motives of the enemy.

God bless you kc3000 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
marttol:
Sir,What Are The Effects of invincible cobwebs?

How do you mean? Do you feel cobwebs on your face in the physical realm, or do you feel/see them in your dreams?

Please let us know.

Either way, it's not a good thing.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Aceed:
did charlyg1 recommend films

Hello Aceed,

I asked for the movies to be watched so that we can discuss them here, breaking down every hidden detail in them.

You know, not every movie is just ordinary. Many are influenced by the cult of satan, some of the movies are done to spread a wave of lust, s*x and immorality into the minds of those that watch them through their TV. As they watch these things, there is an invincible energy that is being channeled into the subconscious mind of the viewers. Sooner or later, these lustful feelings and immoral behaviour will slowly begin to take a hold of this person if they are not in Christ and could even still pollute those in Christ.

I like to refer this thing to as MIND CONTROL or DEMONIC BRAIN WAVES

The irony of their (the cult of satan) prophecies is that the Bible even talks about it too. We shall discuss that on thursday.

The cult of satan are done with hiding their intentions. They are making their plans and intentions known already. It's left for us to open our eyes and man ourselves and put on the armour of God.

God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
dadalicious:

I need mentorship on my Spiritual life

Hello Dadalicious,

Your true mentor is the Holy Ghost. Let no man deceive you. He alone can teach you all things. John 16:13.

You will hear Him when you move close to Him with a right heart.

But if you're in need for a physical person, then i pray that God sends that person your way. You can talk with your church pastor or ministry head in that regard.

But go to God first so that He can guide you. ok?

God bless you. Shalom. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
CharlyG1:

How do you mean? Do you feel cobwebs on your face in the physical realm, or do you feel/see them in your dreams?

Please let us know.

Either way, it's not a good thing.

God bless you.
Physical Realm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
marttol:
Physical Realm Sir

How frequent does this happen

Anyway, you really have to pray against satanic hindrance.. Pray against attacks coming from whatever source (whether from your background or wherever else), and rebuke the spirit of stagnancy and hindrance.

These cobwebs are satanic hindrances set against you to hinder you, stagnant you or slow you down in life. You might feel a pull-back or slow-down in a specific area(s) of your life if this attack takes effect.

The Lord is your Helper, and may He fight for you and give you the victory in Jesus Name. Amen.
May the works of darkness and strategies of your enemies backfire at them in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
May satanic forces that have camped against you be overthrown in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
May every satanic cobweb against you be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name. Amen

Engage in warfare prayers until you no longer feel these cobwebs. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Juleedear:
Gd evening brethren. I had a dream early hours of today,in that dream, I went with two ladies to a spa but as they entered, it turned out to be sex centre with all sorts of ladies engaging in lesbianism though I was outside and couldn't enter as my spirit was repulsed. I saw some actresses that I know in real life there and even confronted one ,preaching repentance to her. I left the place cursing some of them that tried to seduced me,before I know it in that dream, I was attacked. A demon in the form of an octopus was all over me with its tentacles. Some tentacles trying to kiss me and some trying to enter my body via my private part. I was really fighting and shouting Jesus and blood of Jesus and the same time trying to prevent it entering my body. I grabbed the part that was trying to enter me and tore in into pieces . I even heard the thing scattering on the floor of my room and I woke up with my hand in btw my legs.Pls what does this mean?

Hello dear,

Kingstel did justice to replying your dream interpretation.

Demon spirits are trying to pollute you sexually. That's what the dream simply means.

Now, i am glad that you overcame in your dream. But remember, demonic spirits are stubborn and relentless. They might come back. So,

*Guard yourself. Don't let you guard down.

* Watch the friends you keep. Watch your lifestyle too.

* Do not ever ever try to engage in any sexual sin, because the demons are just simply sitting outside the door of your life waiting for the door to open up to them.

So don't open the door to them. Guard your heart and God will see you through in Jesus Name. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
thanks sir,but what are warfare prayer,are they the prayers you pray aggressively?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:47am On Nov 16, 2017
its so sad to see what was supposed to be a harmless and interesting cartoon for kids, turn into something where deep satanic things and symbols are hidden.

a very interesting animated movie. 7, 2, and 8 are really great characters.

Patiently waiting for our General overseer to reveal the hidden things of the devil in this movie.

Good morning y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2017
analice107:
Where is muehonyx22?
Where is muehonyx22?
Where is muehonyx22?
Baby sister, your big sister misses you. Show up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2017
@analice107
Madam unshakable!

Big sister, I've missed you so much.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
muehonyx22:
its so sad to see what was supposed to be a harmless and interesting cartoon for kids, turn into something where deep satanic things and symbols are hidden.

Patiently waiting for our General overseer to reveal the hidden things of the devil in this movie.

Good morning y'all.

Good one muehonyx22.. I see that you have watched the movie smiley

Should have discussed this yesterday, but had a feeling to hold on until the weekend.

The movie will be discussed on Sunday. I believe most of us here should have seen it at that time.

God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello people,

Please let us endeavor to pray for one another. I got a phone call this morning from one of us here on the thread. I don't wanna mention who the person is because i haven't sought her permission to say this yet.

She was crying over the phone and was in so much emotional pain because she just lost her father this morning.
Her faith in God is becoming shaky right now because of this and it's really sad. cry

I want us all to pray for God's strength in her life and her family's. I will ask for her permission so that i can mention her moniker here.
May her dad rest in peace. Amen

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello people,

Please let us endeavor to pray for one another. I got a phone call this morning from one of us here on the thread. I don't wanna mention who the person is because i haven't sought her permission to say this yet.

She was crying over the phone and was in so much emotional pain because she just lost her father this morning.
Her faith in God is becoming shaky right now because of this and it's really sad. cry

I want us all to pray for God's strength in her life and her family's. I will ask for her permission so that i can mention her moniker here.

God bless you all.

Okay I just called her and she has permitted me to tell you guys.
It's MelodiusV. We have to support her in anyway we can. We can call her to encourage her. If anyone needs her contact number you can contact me via email and i will swiftly respond to you.

It would be nice to visit her and her family, but for security sake I will have to be notified of that first. If you want to support her in anyway (because she needs the support) you can talk to her directly about that.

I encourage everyone to support MelodiusV in one way or another. Please. She's our sister. And this is a good way of not only showing love to our neighbour but also showing love to God. Matthew 25:34-46.

God bless you all. Shalom smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
CharlyG1:

Good one muehonyx22.. I see that you have watched the movie smiley

Should have discussed this yesterday, but had a feeling to hold on until the weekend.

The movie will be discussed on Sunday. I believe most of us here should have seen it at that time.

God bless you all.
sir,good day...just want to ask about warfare prayers...is it to be prayed aggressively or silently?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
marttol:
sir,good day...just want to ask about warfare prayers...is it to be prayed aggressively or silently?

Hello marttol,

Warfare prayers is 'Exercising your authority in God over the powers of darkness'. It is a spiritual fight and is centered on 'Exercising of one's authority over Satan and demons'.

The aggression kicks in when the Holy Ghost comes upon you during warfare prayers. You can also exercise your spiritual authority over demons when you speak or pray without shouting or with little or no aggression.

At the beginning of this thread, i shared a story of how the Holy Ghost taught me to take control of a demon that visited me physically. I said the words (IN FAITH)as taught by the Holy Ghost in a shaky and fearful voice. And soon as i said those words, a great wind came rushing into the room and swept the demon off its feet, dealing with it greatly. The demon screamed so loud and was cast out by the Holy Ghost. The words i said was 'Oh ye demon, flee in the Name of Jesus'. Faith is KEY.

So when engaged in warfare prayers, do not pray in a carefree fashion. Pray from the heart, have faith, then the Holy Ghost will stirr up the holy anger from within and the words from your mouth will be fire to your enemies.

Hope you understand?

God bless you smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lirqur: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
CharlyG1 i am a muslim and i thank you for this thread may Allah guide us till the end, i really appreciate this, even me cannot do this, thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lirqur:
CharlyG1 i am a muslim and i thank you for this thread may Allah guide us till the end, i really appreciate this, even me cannot do this, thank you.
as in ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lirqur:

You're welcome my brother. Feel free to ask any question . God bless u. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
muehonyx22:
@analice107

Madam unshakable!

Hello dear. Where have u been
Sent u an email...u didn't respond. I was very worried. Welcome back
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
muehonyx22:

Good morning y'all.

Pls which movie is this?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmanystone: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2017
muehonyx22:
@analice107

Madam unshakable!

grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmanystone: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello people,

God bless you all.
Pls can we Stupid Christians (YES, STUPID CHRISTIANS) begin to realize that our loved ones are not ours but God's? God created them, sent them to this world without our consent or contribution how come we begin to hate God anytime any of his children is called back home?

We are God's properties, hence, can be withdrawn from this world at anytime without any explanation or apologies from the Most High God.

The painful part is, someone will live a reckless life of sin and open all manner of dangerous doors which attracts death, when death comes we begin to hate and reject God. I say enh?

THIS IS REALLY STUPID.

Most of the dead people die doesn't even come from God, why then do we blame Him for them?

The Bible says HE WHO DWELLS IN THE secrete PLACE OF the MOST HIGH, SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY.

If we don't dwell/abide, how can we be guaranteed of his protection? Yet when something happens as a result of the exposure, we open our stupid mouths and blame the God we don't honour.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone who wants to withdraw from God becos of calamity or death. It all shows the person is either not a Christian or an ignorant one.

What shd separate us from the LOVE OF GOD? SHD DEATH?

I don vex now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

Pls can we Stupid Christians (YES, STUPID CHRISTIANS) begin to realize that our loved ones are not ours but God's? God created them, sent them to this world without our consent or contribution how come we begin to hate God anytime any of his children is called back home?

We are God's properties, hence, can be withdrawn from this world at anytime without any explanation or apologies from the Most High God.

The painful part is, someone will live a reckless life of sin and open all manner of dangerous doors which attracts death, when death comes we begin to hate and reject God. I say enh?

THIS IS REALLY STUPID.

Most of the dead people die doesn't even come from God, why then do we blame Him for them?

The Bible says HE WHO DWELLS IN THE secrete PLACE OF the MOST HIGH, SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY.

If we don't dwell/abide, how can we be guaranteed of his protection? Yet when something happens as a result of the exposure, we open our stupid mouths and blame the God we don't honour.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone who wants to withdraw from God becos of calamity or death. It all shows the person is either not a Christian or an ignorant one.

I don vex now.

My dear brother or sister, it’s best to learn to keep quiet in times like this rather than speak foolishly.

It appears you don’t spend much time in studying God’s word so you clearly haven’t come across Psalm 73 nor Job 21.
I’ll advise you take time to ponder on it then you may come back here to discuss your findings from God’s word and not some mindless or baseless ‘rhema’ you get in church.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lirqur:

Thank you for the encouragement Lirqur and God bless you smiley

We are happy to have you with us smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
HE CARTOON MOVIE
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

THIS IS REALLY STUPID.

I don vex now.

I wanted to ignore this before but it's really painful to read up all these you've written and not say anything.

Have you ever lost someone so dear to you before?
Have you had that moment when you feel the whole world is trying to crush you in?

I would say every true christian has had their moments of doubt, and weakness in faith. No one is perfect. Or are you perfect?

I think it's better to keep quiet on matters like this just like Processor01 has advised. We are human beings and if we cannot feel the pain and hurt of others that we call our brethren, then what have we become? You answer that question because my question to you is 'Who are you'? And what have you become?

..Because the last time i checked what really makes us not only human, but also children of God, IS our ability to care for our neighbour and love them just as we care and love ourselves. Mark 12:31

So you should check within yourself and resist the spirit of pride from embracing you.

Learn to be selfless, learn to love. And encourage the weak in heart (1 Thessalonians 5:14)

And God will bless you. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
May The Holy spirit comfort and strengthen her in Jesus name. Amen

CharlyG1:
Hello people,

God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.