Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802628 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by olawalepopoola: 3:08am On Dec 31, 2017
gracefilled:

How can I put an end to the incessant visitation of evil bird to our house? I have been praying but after it ceases, it starts in no distance time.
You have been given authority over evil forces. You have to be clean from all a iniquities through the blood of Jesus Christ. Command and it shall be established. The evil forces cannot stand the Name of Jesus Christ coming from a rightheous person

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by olawalepopoola: 3:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God for this thread.
As early as age of 6 I had knew God gave me the gift of dreams. As a young just baptized into Catholicism I had my first dream and divine encounter the same night I was baptized.
In this dream I saw myself in a garden and in that was a river flowing peacefully. I was playing around and wearing a white garment. Immediately I saw a man in black who was using a toy ti entice me. I was moving nearer to him when suddenly I saw a man in white appeared. He carried me and gave the man in black a stern warning to stay away from me. He told him categorically that I belonged to him.
As I grew up to be more closer to God, I observed that I began to hear voices. Some are voices of familiar spirits especially when a spiritual battle looms. I believe God permits to hear them because it allowed me to know the secret plans of them. Many atimes , these voices exposes themselves by revealing secret things they have done.
During one of the incidence, one of the familiar voices challenged me that I don't who I am, that if I knew who I am that I would command and things will happen. Since then I knew the authority gave me.
When I was an undergraduate there were nights I couldn't sleep, it was as if the evil forces were coming into my room, I saw familiar figures mostly women to attack me. Immediately I called the Name of Jesus Christ, they lamented of fire burning them and they all rush out. They are really afraid of that name. Sometimes they confronted me not call that Name again that I want to send to early graves. Then I personally knew the power in the Name of Jesus.
On the hand when these voices come, there are other voices that speak positive things, they encourage me that all these will be over, that these were the forces I have to battle because of the God's glory in my life. They encouragement is always there. They usually call themselves "the heavenlies". Distinguished among is a feminine figure who always alert me in the dream anytime an attack is on the way. I know she is my Guardian angel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2017
@Olawalepopoola,

Thanks for sharing your story.

It is interesting. You may just be the one to revive this thread.

So, please keep sharing.

May God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Hello bro...thanks
1. God is always the same yesterday, today and forever. However that saying is concerning HIS CHARACTERISTICS(e.g love, kind, compassionate etc) and his ATTRIBUTES (omnipresence, omniscience etc)
However, some of his ordinances were changed because of the age or dispensation.e.g
God order that goats should be killed and the blood sprinkled on the people of Israel. But that ordinance has been changed. Because it was just to explain.....that when Jesus (who is the perfect sacrifice) comes along, God will sprinkle his blood over us. It was for us (and the Jews), to understand that blood removes sins....so Jesus blood removes sins. So in effect, the ordinance wasn't really changed per day, it was just promoted. So God doesn't changed. His law remains the same.

2/ Jesus came to fulfil the law...or rather....perfect the law...but installing grace. God has already for told that Jesus will come to destroy the works of Satan in the book of genesis. Jesus himself is the word of God. Jesus didn't destroy the law....but the bible says the law is a shadow of the better things to come. Jesus brought the better thing. Jesus brought grace. Grace is better than the law.
thank you my brother,this is a wisdom and understanding only from God. Can we follow the law and salvation of Jesus both at same time because there are some laws which are important still like love your neigbour as you love yourself. Now galatians chapter 5 verse 14 shows the importance of the law but verse 18 and verse4 now says if you are lead by the Spirit,you are not under the law. So is the law still important? If I get baptised with the Holy Spirit, should I abandon the law then?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
ccollins:
thank you my brother,this is a wisdom and understanding only from God. Can we follow the law and salvation of Jesus both at same time because there are some laws which are important still like love your neigbour as you love yourself. Now galatians chapter 5 verse 14 shows the importance of the law but verse 18 and verse4 now says if you are lead by the Spirit,you are not under the law. So is the law still important? If I get baptised with the Holy Spirit, should I abandon the law then?

Thanks bro. Now listen...
Bible says that THERE IS NO NAME UNDER HEAVEN AT WHICH MAN CAN BE SAVED...EXCEPT FOR JESUS

GALATIANS AND ROMANS WERE trying TO EXPLAIN TO US THAT WE CANT PLEASE OR SERVE GOD WITH THE LAW. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.
its like saying you used to trek and get to your destination. Now, someone brought a jeep. But u still refused and said since I was trekking before, let me continue trekking. Or you say...let me be trekking and enter the jeep and mix the two. smiley no wisdom in that.

There is a new way. A more perfect way. There is a jeep. its called grace. Discard trekking (the law). No need to combine the two.
Grace is enough. Grace is all we need to overcome.
Abandon the law....(I mean like killing rams, washing of hands etc) . we don't need it. God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hello Guys,

It feels sooooooo goooooood to be here. I'm excited, as I feel God's fire in my bones. I will be back online fully by next week.. By the grace of God.

The new year is just few hours away. I pray for you that as this year 2017 dies and gives birth to year 2018, may everything that held you down in 2017 die. And may there be a new change and birth of God's blessings in your life in the year 2018.

This year shall mark
* Marriage for you

* Financial breakthrough

* Long life

* Good health & Healing

* Promotion

* Good job

* Peace and Wealth

* Spiritual elevation &

* Prosperity in every area of your life. Amen.

I cancel the plans of Satan against you. I rebuke the spirit of badluck and the spirit of death against your life in Jesus Name. Amen

Year 2018 is your year to stand out amongst the crowd. It shall be so in your life. Amen

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
providence338:
Greetings everyone. I hope you're all doing well in Jesus name. I received an email from Brother Charles yesterday, he said he'll be back commenting on the boards very soon.

I've been waiting now for MONTHS for him (yes, you Bro Charles lol) to breakdown the movies "9" and "Singularity". After watching these movies, I did a little research on my own and decided I'll take a stab at it myself wink

Thank you very much Providence. I know you've been waiting for me to talk about the '9' movie. Lol.

But you did great justice to the movie. Really impressive smiley

May God bless you and reward you for this hardwork and commitment you have towards His work. IJN. Amen

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2018
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

It feels sooooooo goooooood to be here. I'm excited, as I feel God's fire in my bones. I will be back online fully by next week.. By the grace of God.

The new year is just few hours away. I pray for you that as this year 2017 dies and gives birth to year 2018, may everything that held you down in 2017 die. And may there be a new change and birth of God's blessings in your life in the year 2018.

This year shall mark
* Marriage for you

* Financial breakthrough

* Long life

* Good health & Healing

* Promotion

* Good job

* Peace and Wealth

* Spiritual elevation &

I cancel the plans of Satan against you. I rebuke the spirit of badluck and the spirit of death against your life in Jesus Name. Amen

Year 2018 is your year to stand out amongst the crowd. It shall be so in your life. Amen

I claim every in Jesus name..amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

Cc nnamdiosu shadeyinka 701ecilana CharlyG1 tjayjosh temi4fash hananhezron TRADELYN providence338 NnaNna4 and the rest of this wonderful family. your profound contributions has helped me to an extent. so I thank you all

May you continue to enjoy the fellowship of the spirit and by God's grace, many more new years to come in jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:36am On Jan 01, 2018
muehonyx22:

Cc nnamdiosu shadeyinka 701ecilana CharlyG1 tjayjosh temi4fash hananhezron TRADELYN providence338 NnaNna4 and the rest of this wonderful family. your profound contributions has helped me to an extent. so I thank you all

May you continue to enjoy the fellowship of the spirit and by God's grace, many more new years to come in jesus name.

Thank so much dearest friend. A happy and more fulfilling new year to us all. We just triumph over the enemy ijn. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Idecievedyou:
pick pin..
stop intruding into things you no nothing about... I'm sure u also experience sleep paralysis but your ignorance won't make you take it serious... The spirit realm exist parallel to the physical realm but invincible to our eyes (though I have my own experience)... Wonder why Yoruba people call God "Oba ti o gbe inu afefe "...king which Liveth in the air"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year all.
This year, May God beautify every area of our lives, and may He increase our greatness and comfort us on every side in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

This year shall mark
* Marriage for you

* Financial breakthrough

* Long life

* Good health & Healing

* Promotion

* Good job

* Peace and Wealth

* Spiritual elevation &

so shall it be in my life and family in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Pidggin(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Registering my presence on this thread 2018, God bless y'all

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pidggin:
Registering my presence on this thread 2018, God bless y'all

A step in the right direction. smiley
It is God that has brought you here. You're welcome.

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Pidggin(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

A step in the right direction. smiley
It is God that has brought you here. You're welcome.

God bless you too.

Thank you brother in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro. Now listen...
Bible says that THERE IS NO NAME UNDER HEAVEN AT WHICH MAN CAN BE SAVED...EXCEPT FOR JESUS

GALATIANS AND ROMANS WERE trying TO EXPLAIN TO US THAT WE CANT PLEASE OR SERVE GOD WITH THE LAW. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.
its like saying you used to trek and get to your destination. Now, someone brought a jeep. But u still refused and said since I was trekking before, let me continue trekking. Or you say...let me be trekking and enter the jeep and mix the two. smiley no wisdom in that.

There is a new way. A more perfect way. There is a jeep. its called grace. Discard trekking (the law). No need to combine the two.
Grace is enough. Grace is all we need to overcome.
Abandon the law....(I mean like killing rams, washing of hands etc) . we don't need it. God bless you bro
angry angry does grace remove somethings from the law i.e an eye for an eye. I have seen some Christian leaders wives put on heavy make up angry does grace allow this evn though the law forbid it because I understand your point where you noted that one cannot live by both grace and law. Lastly brethen, since the law no longer applies on us, grace does not mean we should sin.then what is the commandments of God under grace?since we no longer have any business with law
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
ccollins:
angry angry does grace remove somethings from the law i.e an eye for an eye. I have seen some Christian leaders wives put on heavy make up angry does grace allow this evn though the law forbid it because I understand your point where you noted that one cannot live by both grace and law. Lastly brethen, since the law no longer applies on us, grace does not mean we should sin.then what is the commandments of God under grace?since we no longer have any business with law
a

First of all bro...thanks so much for joining the conversation. Nevertheless for the sake of understanding....let me point out something here for u and others sir...
The ten commandments per say is Not the law (when used in this context. The law refers to all those laws that God added along side the ten commandments...e.g circumsion, killing of rams, sprinkling blood for passover.....those are what is typically referred to as the law. The ten commandments given from God through moses hasn't changed. It still remains the law of God. The law that I referee to as been abolished is called the TORAH in the Hebrew language.
Now, the bible says....shall we remain in sin that grace may abound. That we are in grace isn't a license to sin.

And yes we cannot live in both the dispensation of grace and law. Do you know why? Let me tell you. If anyone on the forum wants to live by the law, it means that every time you sin, you will go and buy a male bull, kill it and sprinkle the blood over you and your family. HOW LONG WILL YOU DO THAT? Grace says repent, confess your sin, forsake it and obtain mercy. WHICH DO U PREFER?

CONCERN THE APPLICATION OF MAKE UP BY SOME Christian LEADERS WIVES ...MY RESPONSE TO U IS WHAT THE BOOK OF HEBREWS SAYS.....LOOKING UP TO JESUS, THE author AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.
The issue of make up or no make up is left to the individual to apply his or her conscience and direction from God. Somewhere up in this thread, I gave the revelation I receive from God concerning it. O don't went to go back there.
As we continue in a new year, may the grace of God mix with a ten thousand gallons of the mercy of God and baptize us from the crown of our head to the soul of our feet. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
please,how can i make this invincible cobwebs of a thing stop,completely...if my prayer is answered,will the person sending it to me,feel anything about me...heaven is my witness,it makes me depressed,each time i experience it...please help a brother,i have been praying about it,but it yields no effect.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
marttol:
please,how can i make this invincible cobwebs of a thing stop,completely...if my prayer is answered,will the person sending it to me,feel anything about me...heaven is my witness,it makes me depressed,each time i experience it...please help a brother,i have been praying about it,but it yields no effect.

AM sorry about that can you explain??

What you experience??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
muehonyx22:

Happy New Year...

This year would be a great one for you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Idecievedyou(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
marttol:
stop intruding into things you no nothing about... I'm sure u also experience sleep paralysis but your ignorance won't make you take it serious... The spirit realm exist parallel to the physical realm but invincible to our eyes (though I have my own experience)... Wonder why Yoruba people call God "Oba ti o gbe inu afefe "...king which Liveth in the air"
oh gee...people who keep seeing spirit for over two years or more of their lives has a better story to tell on why there is such occurrence in their life..u saw spirit ones..we say it happened accidentally then it happened again again and again and on...such person should ask the parent about his or her birth...God's and demons probably Ogun may be the provider of that child
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
temi4fash:

Happy New Year...

This year would be a great one for you

A billion amen to that. Thanks bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
marttol:

You pray about invisible cobwebs? What for?
How does it affect your life or how does it change the fact that God is in control of your life?

My brother, you are praying amiss.
You are allowing silly demons choke you with fear. WAKE UP!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
temi4fash:

AM sorry about that can you explain??

What you experience??
cob webs of course
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Praise the LORD Saints! Thank you all for taking the time to read up on “9”, and many thanks again Bro Charles for the recommendation. May such movies open our spiritual eyes, I've come to learn that Hollywood is the forerunner to the occult's plans for the future. We thank the Most High God, Yahuah Elohim, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, for he alone holds the future in HIS hands, Amen.

Ok, now unto Singularity. An overall bad film: cheap-looking production, poor scriptwriting and even worse acting. Non-withstanding, this movie is basically a mash-up of Terminator, i-Robot, Eagle-Eye, etc, in that similar to “9” – AI goes rogue and turns against humans. “Singularity” essentially means the point in which AI becomes self-aware and its super-intelligence surpasses that of its human creators.

Like “9” the film opens with yet another scientist, Elias Van Dorne, who created “Kronos”, an AI he created to create peace and end incessant wars among the human race. Of course, Kronos eventually decides the human race can't be helped and goes on a killing spree to eradicate the beautiful planet of its useless human inhabitants.

Anywhoo, after the destruction of virtually all human life, 97 years later, we see the same Elias scientist who by this time has clearly merged with Kronos. This is trans-humanism, the merging of humans with AI. I strongly believe this is what the mark of the beast will represent. Chipping people in their hands to buy and sell has become commonplace in western nations.... there are now talks of chipping people's BRAINS. This is to help people suffering mental, cognitive and neurological problems of course sad
https://www.wired.com/story/why-you-will-one-day-have-a-chip-in-your-brain/

The Elias/Kronos character is tracking the movement of a young lady, Calia, a survivor, who is on her way to “Aurora”, the last known human stronghold which the machines haven't yet located. The land of Aurora is located in the “north”. I liken this Aurora to Mt Zion or Jerusalem, which according to scriptures is located in the “sides of the north” (Isaiah 14:12-13) (Psalm 48:2). The movie Matrix was similar in which the Sentinals were trying to locate “Zion” the only surviving human stronghold outside the Matrix.

The twist to this is Elias/Kronos has strategically placed a formerly human, now humanoid hybrid young male, Andrew to cross paths with Calia. Because he still looks fully-human, Andrew doesn't yet know he's a humanoid, and neither does Calia and they inevitably fall in love (kind-of) as they spend many days in the wilderness of the forests, evading killer robots on their journey to Aurora. But not before each find out Andrew is a humanoid, on an undercover mission to kill all the humans upon their arrival to Aurora.
[img]https://cinemaolilolo.files./2017/11/singularity_02.jpg[/img]

Though both eventually discover Andrew isn't fully human, Calia trusts him anyway because he repeatedly saves her from being killed by other AI. The two grow to trust one another, as Andrew appears to struggle with his programming, and because of the human trait of “love” he even manages to successfully override several codes programmed by Elias/Kronos. The movie ends with Andrew hesitating to get on a space ship with Calia to Aurora, as he knows the humans there won't accept him. Calia refuses to leave without him, stating that the humans will grow to love him, like she did. They both get on the space ship and head to Aurora with Elias/Kronos and his army of AI in hot pursuit. It's implied there will be a Part II.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2018
There's a lot happening with this movie Singularity. First, with the humanoid. Yes, there are humanoids amongst us to this day. There are a lot of “humans” amongst us that are NOT human, I've seen this (demons posing as human in the flesh) with my own eyes. The occult is preparing us to accept these “humanoids” by first normalizing human-like robots. In malls across this country, we already have robots patrolling streets, garages and malls acting as security guards that look like this:

Innocent child-size looking robot toys are conditioning children as well:

These robots are replacing hundreds of jobs as we speak, as such as CafeX, a stafless coffee shop in San Francisco:

Introducing Sophia (Greek goddes of wisdom), the first AI who was made a citizen of Saudi Arabia in November 2017. She wants to start her own family (what? angry) and destroy humans. Don't be fooled by the jokes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0

Don't think this can happen in Africa? Well, the luciferian himself, Mark Zuckerberg has been trying his hardest to launch Facebook satellites all over Africa to become the internet provider for the entire continent. That's what his visit last year was all about. While Nigerians were grinning ear-to-ear for this white man to bring “development” to their country, he's busy plotting how he can get large populations with poor infrastructure connected to the “global grid”, or “hive mind”, basically what the Bible calls “the beast”. The Most High in his mercy to give Africans time to know the enemy's plan for them, destroyed the first launch by the other luciferian, Elon Musk (founder of Paypal, Tesla, Space-X, and is now pushing Transhumanism). Zuckerberg will not stop, however, because Africans are busy singing Zuckerberg's praises, consenting to this beast system he, Bill Gates, UNICEF, the wicked false prophet pope Francis, etc are quietly building around them, in the name of “development”. This “development” will most certainly come, but for a very short time and at a very high price.

The occult's plan to enslave Africa:

First, provide free to low-cost internet worldwide – which will be censored by the way.
https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10101561824722531

Second, as demand for better infrastructure increases due to cheaper and easier access to internet, provide free to low-cost electricity throughout all of Africa. See informercial by Economist Magazine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzEjg8SpI0&feature=youtu.be

Third, implement the mark, to connect Africans to the global grid. All cash will be eradicated, with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin being the new medium of exchange. Cyrptos like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Etherium are already being used in western nations like the US. Thinking this is the new trend, Africans are naively following suit, anything the white man does, we want to do to our own demise... SMH. Western nations comprise the 7 heads and 10 horns of the beast system for a reason. Anyway, see the 1988 cover of the same Economist Magazine, predicting cashless society in 2018 (30yrs prior). Notice the occult-favorite symbol of a phoenix rising out of the ashes of paper currency.
[img]https://socioecohistory.files./2014/07/theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg[/img]

AI's like “Sophia” will be among the super soldiers to carry this plan out, just like the Men in Black like “Smith” and the sentinals in Matrix, Skynet and the cyborgs in Terminator, and the Fabricator Machine and its killer robots in “9”. Let me also add that Sophia is just the model they're showing us, her creator in the video practically admitted they have far more advanced AI tucked away somewhere, completely resembling humans like Andrew from Singularity.

I conclude with this: Hollywood/media is the medium for the antichrist agenda. What others deem as entertainment is luciferian rituals and propoganda, laced with symbolism and coded messages intended to fulfill the antichrist agenda and subliminally condition the masses to receive his coming. As followers of Yahshua Hamashiach, Jesus the Messiah, we do not consent to this priming and conditioning, but use this information to awaken the sleeping masses. We await the coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ with great anticipation as he descends from the clouds, to gather his elect and his saints from the four corners of the Earth and destroys this wicked beast system once and for all with the brightness of his coming! Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sandyd: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2018
The Lord Help us to remain raptureable. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2018
marttol:
cob webs of course

ok....

Just set it on fire in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray that every cobwebs on the road to greatness of your son to catch fire now in the name of Jesus and i kill the spider producing such now with the sword of fire in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2018
marttol:
cob webs of course

ok....

Just set on fire in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray that every cobwebs on the road to greatness of your son to catch fire now in the name of Jesus and i kill the spider producing such now with the sword of fire in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BlvckSoul(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
I'm following the thread.
Hello everyone
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tk God for this thread. Happy New year everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.