Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803852 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Janeyinspires(f): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Processor01 post=68430998]

Lol...Janey my long lost friend.
I see you are still flying the banner of the lord.[/quote

Bet you are all good in the lord.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Janeyinspires(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Processor01:

Lol...Janey my long lost friend.
I see you are still flying the banner of the lord.

Lol.Guess you lost me,buh I didn't lose you.Truly God is faithful.And since I've breaken loose from the shackles of the law,all I see now is Grace.Grace is beautiful.
Bet you are all good in the lord.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Processor01:
Today, I want to share a confession and an experience which I hope may help or encourage someone else here in his or her walk with the lord.
I will be writing about the forbidden topic, SEX (well, fornication in this case).

Guys, before I got born-again, I had experimented with sex and it had a HUGE hold on my life. My thoughts were filled with sex-related things, I sought out opportunities to have sex and I masturbated heavily. When I got born-again (not in any church, just at home alone), I prayed for God to deliver me from masturbation and alcoholism which he did because I sincerely can't recall how those thoughts and feelings went away. Anyway, I won't say I haven't had hiccups in my walk since 2008 but for some strange reason, it never led to penetrative sex (brethren, please excuse my explicitness).

Fast forward to last year, I spent a great amount of time in a foreign country with what I would refer to a sexually charged atmosphere. No doubt the women were extremely beautiful and pleasing to the eyes but I was able to stand by the grace of God until I started knocking off my "wall of protection" with my own hands. I will break this post into personal rules backed by God's word which I ignored on my 'road to perdition'.

1) Wrong company: I started to spend more time with people that did not share my faith and I felt that it shouldn't matter much...Lol. See ehnn, the devil is very very crafty. I began to engage in conversations I never would have a few years ago all in a bid to act more liberal. Me that would never use swear words began to use them when upset.

1 Corinthians 15:33 (NASB)
Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.”

2) Seek validation for sin: So one day, I had finally made up my mind that sex may not be such a big deal since it happens frequently, even among believers. I even went further to search online for validation that God did not frown at premarital sex and that fornication may not be what I thought it was. Did I find enough support on the internet, of course...Lol.

James 1:14-15 (NASB)
But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust.
Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

The same day I went on this search, I remember taking a nap in the afternoon and I woke up with the word "BALAAM". I knew it was God trying to reach me. I knew the story of Balaam (or so I thought) but did not understand what God was trying to tell me so I took up my phone and did a google search on the word and guys, fear this God oooo...the first article I came across was an article (http://cgi.org/salaam-the-prophet-of-error/) on how Balaam knowing that the people of Isreal could not be cursed, made them break their hedge by engaging in fornication with the Moabites and subsequently worshiping their Gods.

Now, I know lots of you may think it is only occultic people that worship the devil...I laugh. Don't you know that when you sing along to those songs with lewd lyrics, you worship the devil? How? We know that God inhabits the praise of his people, right? Well, the devil as a chief deceiver and copycat also inhabits the praises of his people because your "Women and Man Crushes" glorify him with their tales of immorality (sex, drugs and all). Anyway, let me not digress...

3) Do not be unequally yoked: Towards the end of last year, I met a young lady on twitter and we started off as friends. I quickly discovered she was an unbeliever but because I enjoyed the conversations and her intelligence, I continued to help dig myself into a pit. Well, we were a far distance apart and I thought I could manage this relationship without going too far off.

1 Corinthians 10:12 (NASB)
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall.

After a while, frequent chats led to fondness then fondness led to an imaginary relationship and then to a distant relationship. Brethren who have been down this road understands that this is the regular 'modus operandi' of the devil. Even though I had always said I would never get into a relationship with an unbeliever, I found myself making excuses in this instance and hoping I could convert her, after all, she was a good person...Lol. I once again ignored a clear rule and command from God's word only to give into a popular deceit from the father of lies hoping I could save her and bring her to Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:14 (NASB)
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

When one is headed for the slaughter slab, warning signs are typically ignored. There were dreams she had and asked me to interpret which I did (she also confirmed with 'her pastor') but at that time, I never knew that those were warning signs from God which I ignored.

Phew, sometimes I wish I could communicate through a voice note or video because I get tired of typing and this post is already too long...make una no vex for the epistle. Hope to continue the story from where I stopped. Till then, my brethren Run from sexual immorality! 1 Corinthians 6:18 (HCSB Free)

Thank you for the bolded. I also thank God for your post.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
1.Is it every human that has a guardian angel or just believers alone??

2.where will you guardian angel be when you are experiencing sleep paralysis??

3.what does it mean when you are feeling total electric shock that you couldn't move all your body is that also sleep paralysis??
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
CharlyG1
I want to specially thank you for this thread. It's inspiring. Although it's my first time of posting but I have been following for years now. I decided to post now because I'm no longer (although there's still progress) the woman.A lot of mysteries of my life at a point in my life drove me to asking questions about some things happening to me. For example, many relevations from people I don't know, my dreams over the years and some realities on ground.

First of all, there are some funny mysteries surrounding my birth. Some old folks says my enemy is reincarnated(ogbanje).Im easily prone go anger and it can go from bad to worst although it's not like it used to be by the power of God who I now profess.

I'm not supposed to be alive. Infacf,my very existence today is because there's something God wants from me, I know. I read many people stories here for years and I wonder why despite my case is even worst than theirs they still worship God. I have been in near death situation even with ritualists. But, I still escape. I have had naked tension wire fell right before my house and found its way in my balcony and I stood right before it in the dark till there's was a little spark to notify me I'm about to be electrocuted, all these done when I don't even believe in God's dominion over my life. Now I know.

The sin of masturbation to me is my problem and over the years I fought it and presently there's close victory. I'm presently building my spiritual life but it's not easy because of one problem -spiritual spouse. This stupid man wants to ruin my enemy. I'm a beautiful lady(thats what people say,its a burden to me) , and highly emotional but there is a spirit in me that's so stubborn ESPECIALLY when something good is about to happen to me. I know he is behind it. I'm praying and fasting, attending church program going for deliverance .I have questions

Does putting of weavons and make up attracts spiritual husbands or make it difficult for them to go away despite one is strong in prayer?

What does seeing snakes in dream mean? Although now I kill if I see one. Because I'm so angry with any kind of snake now. Infact last week I saw a very poisonous snakes in my dream with two head, one in the front and the other at the tail. I chased it into a compound and bent down to see where it enters when I heard some people calling behind me to watch out that it's now disappeared and behind me. I stood up picked two brick and shattered it.

Why do people steal from me in my dreams. What they steal is most times what is realistic in real life. Like my money, a car that is real in the real life, like I'm driving packed and when I turn don't see it again, money? Last time I got back my phone in the dream.

Then children in my dream. Especially one sucking at my breasts, or around me. Sometimes a son. Last time I dreamt I saw a boy he seems sad.

I saw myself trying to cross a flooded area and as I was about to do that I changed my mind but I saw a cousin of mine right in the middle of it with what seem like she is carrying a luggage.

How do I stop myself COMPLETELY from eating in the dream. Why do I buy food in the dream with my money?

I dream alot.Infact I heard its good to have different kinds of dream in a night. I can dream up-to 7 different dreams in few hours. And I do remember most of them because I have learnt to lay for sometime to pray after I woke up to enable me replay the dreams.

God bless you .

Processor01

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kenrish2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1
I want to specially thank you for this thread. It's inspiring. Although it's my first time of posting but I have been following for years now. I decided to post now because I'm no longer (although there's still progress) the woman.A lot of mysteries of my life at a point in my life drove me to asking questions about some things happening to me. For example, many relevations from people I don't know, my dreams over the years and some realities on ground.

First of all, there are some funny mysteries surrounding my birth. Some old folks says my enemy is reincarnated(ogbanje).Im easily prone go anger and it can go from bad to worst although it's not like it used to be by the power of God who I now profess.

I'm not supposed to be alive. Infacf,my very existence today is because there's something God wants from me, I know. I read many people stories here for years and I wonder why despite my case is even worst than theirs they still worship God. I have been in near death situation even with ritualists. But, I still escape. I have had naked tension wire fell right before my house and found its way in my balcony and I stood right before it in the dark till there's was a little spark to notify me I'm about to be electrocuted, all these done when I don't even believe in God's dominion over my life. Now I know.

The sin of masturbation to me is my problem and over the years I fought it and presently there's close victory. I'm presently building my spiritual life but it's not easy because of one problem -spiritual spouse. This stupid man wants to ruin my enemy. I'm a beautiful lady(thats what people say,its a burden to me) , and highly emotional but there is a spirit in me that's so stubborn ESPECIALLY when something good is about to happen to me. I know he is behind it. I'm praying and fasting, attending church program going for deliverance .I have questions

Does putting of weavons and make up attracts spiritual husbands or make it difficult for them to go away despite one is strong in prayer?

What does seeing snakes in dream mean? Although now I kill if I see one. Because I'm so angry with any kind of snake now. Infact last week I saw a very poisonous snakes in my dream with two head, one in the front and the other at the tail. I chased it into a compound and bent down to see where it enters when I heard some people calling behind me to watch out that it's now disappeared and behind me. I stood up picked two brick and shattered it.

Why do people steal from me in my dreams. What they steal is most times what is realistic in real life. Like my money, a car that is real in the real life, like I'm driving packed and when I turn don't see it again, money? Last time I got back my phone in the dream.

Then children in my dream. Especially one sucking at my breasts, or around me. Sometimes a son. Last time I dreamt I saw a boy he seems sad.

I saw myself trying to cross a flooded area and as I was about to do that I changed my mind but I saw a cousin of mine right in the middle of it with what seem like she is carrying a luggage.

How do I stop myself COMPLETELY from eating in the dream. Why do I buy food in the dream with my money?

I dream alot.Infact I heard its good to have different kinds of dream in a night. I can dream up-to 7 different dreams in few hours. And I do remember most of them because I have learnt to lay for sometime to pray after I woke up to enable me replay the dreams.

God bless you .

Processor01
I understand your case, you eat in your dream and have no control because u are spiritually weak. All u need is the holy spirit; stay holy, remove every bitterness from your heart, make sure you are not holding grudges against anybody,desire him and ask God to give you the holy spirit

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yinkbell: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. Jesus is the truth and He is the only one who can set you free. Start seeking Him in The scripture and prayers. He is alive always and willing to set the captive free. Don't give up Jesus loves you!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yinkbell: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. Jesus is the truth. He is the only one who can set you free. He is alive. Start seeking Him from the scripture and prayers. Remember Satan will always try to resist u don't give up. your deliverance is on the way. Peace be unto you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

Hi amara.
I write to you, not because I'm holy, righteous or perfect but because the blood of Jesus cleanses me (us) from all sins and makes us bold to stand before God.

I write to you because I love you and we both have a mutual father who cares for you (us), and will fight to his last strength (whose strength has no end) for you (us)

I write to you because you've been bought by the blood of Jesus and anyone (him) claiming ownership of you as his betrothed is an imposter and liar and has no legal ground.

I write to you because there is a heavy battle ahead which the blood of Jesus will give you victory but DISCIPLINE, PRAYER , THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THE WORD OF GOD AND DESPERATION WILL BE THE KEY IN THIS BATTLE.

THIS BATTLE YOU WILL NEED HELP. ASK GOD TO DIRECT THE PERSON OR PEOPLE TO HELP YOU. YOU NEED WISDOM TO FIGHT THIS.

THERE IS A REVELATION YOU NEED TO KNOW TO WIN THIS BATTLE. WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THE REVELATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.

WHEN ITS ALL OVER, GOD WILL NOW USE YOU TO HELP OUR OTHER BROTHER OR SISTERS IN THIS SITUATION.

Don't be discourage. Class has started. Don't give up. Be steadfast. Help has come already as I was typing this.
Screen shot this. Then read my next message to you below. Then come back and you will understand this reply

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

The snakes constantly being seen in the dream and the children indicates a covenant with them (water spirits)
The spirit husband can't let go his legal right or the covenant is broken.
You need to ask both physical and spiritual questions.

1. Ask your parents (if they are still alive ) how you were conceived did they go to any spiritual house or altar? You need to ask very deep questions.

2. Then climax the enquiry to God...ask him to show you secrets of your life (although he has started showing you bit you don't yet know)
God be praised you remember your dreams. The answers will majorly come through them.
Buy a note book and begin to record them

3. Last last, it will end in deliverance. The spirit husband will try to discourage you. You must be steadfast. God will help you. God will give you grace.

I cover you and me, I cover this messages, I cover everyone with the blood of Jesus.
Let the God of war pick interest in your matter.
Let re assignments be given to warrior angels on your behalf.
Let God receive praise on this one.
Let the maker and creator of amara do what only him can do. Let heaven and earth testify again that all power in heaven and earth and beneath the earth belongs to the son, and whosoever he chooses to show mercy, none can ask him why.
Let her find mercy and grace. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Nnamdiosu, charlyG1,

Yes, my parents have long time opened up about a mystery surrounding my birth. Infact,i almost died at birth. I rejected food as baby and is sickly. My skin had what seems like scales. My mom had to travel from Lagos to the East to get answers and I was taken to a strong native doctor who laughed at them and told them they need not worry that I'm reincarnated and I hated foreign soaps used on my body. After giving them instructions I got back to normal.

But my life has been a battle from child. I'm very stubborn.I also I'm strong when I'm angry. As a child I fight my elder brothers and floor them when I'm angry. I never understood as a child something was wrong till my mom started taking me for deliverance section.

Oh! The attacks in my life! My dreams are filled with horrible dreams. Sometimes I know someone is there with me, but fear ruled my life. Then as a teenager I became wayward and alcohol became my forte. Then the terrible dreams abated but I begin to forget the dream.

First, I noticed wayward life closed the remembrance of my dreams. I loved it that way. Sometimes I dream of what seems like rapture, tribulation. People suffering, fire burning, families running,people hiding in Mountain, but not dying. Most times I wake up with tears and wondering what kind of dream is that.

But then so many mysteries happening in my life begin ask questions.The questions become much when I noticed the ugly death situations I manage to escape with other victims either dead or trapped.

In my university days, I dreamt we were three ladies running from what seem like a viper. It beat the two girls and they fell and died with foam in their mouth. This snake chased me till I got tired. I saw this huge man like Goliath and then the snake slimmer beside him like they are together and he is the one controlling it. And he said to me with folded hands on his chest , "Do you think you can escape me? "Then the snake flew and bite me on my leg. cry cry

I started walking slowly and crying. I saw my mom arguing with some women and I tried to tell her but she didn't even turn to look at me.

I left there and continue limping and was what seem in real life a church environment of where I grew up in real life. I saw a man on white coming from the end of the field of that church.As I was wondering why the white clothe he was wearing was so bright, I saw my self in a space of white every where. I was lying down and everywhere is white. This man was doing something on my leg, like using his mouth to touch it and spitting it out.He said to me that I will be OK. I woke up. I felt a sharp pain exactly where the snake bite me when I woke up!

There is this particular woman that I use to see in my dream. At a point in my life, she was always in my dream and whenever she comes she brings fear. I mean my whole body shook with fear both in dream and real life. There are times I feel her presence. I stopped seeing that woman. Lol! Maybe it stopped unknowingly to me during a prayer section.

You know, now I know the significance of dreams. The devil knows if I worship God with the stubborness in me he will be in trouble. And they are fighting me with all kinds of things. As I'm talking to you, they have hidden my masters results smiley.The school said I have no record. Despite all the documents I have in my posession and evidence of school fees and clearance. My career, they will never allow me work for long despite how steadfast I'm. My business crumbled to the ground for no apparent reason. I just got a threat, woke up pack my goods and dump them for years.Jist like that! Losing millions.

Again, please does spiritual spouse work with foundational altars of one's family. Can a strong man in a family summon these enemy against a member of a family?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

Hello Amara smiley

You are welcome to the thread. And I thank the Holy Spirit for motivating you to voice out your problem.

I want you to know that there is nothing that God cannot solve.

Your post has really moved me. And your deliverance is on the way. From today, you will be in my prayers, and the hold of that enemy in your life will break free.

All the dreams you had are demon influenced.

Seeing snakes in the dream can represent different things.. it can point to a hidden enemy, an unfriendly friend or a satanic attack on a person. I'm glad you killed the snakes. smiley

People stealing from you and a child sucking at your breast are the works of a particular demon stalking you. The demon will always cut off any good thing coming to you, making you move at a slow pace in some areas of your life. You will have to battle this demon with warfare prayers and fasting to overcome.

Eating in the dream constantly is demon influenced done by either witches and wizards or directly by a demon being. The food fed is corruption to the soul to keep the flesh corrupted and to open up the spirit for spiritual attacks.

Your dreams reveals the hidden presence of a demon being oppressing you. It most likely is the spirit husband you talked about. Prayers will reveal the spirit and expel the spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

Also, the spirit will want to keep you in masturbation. Attempts to stop masturbating won't be easy, until the spirit is bound and removed in your life.

And I'll be totally honest with you.. in a case of spiritual deliverance, particularly with a Spirit husband or sexual spirit, it is best for women to desist from wearing trousers or skinny jeans. Yeah. Sexual demons are attracted to their victims the more when they put on these things. Some people may not believe that, but I'm not saying it for some people to believe. I am saying it for you to make progress in your deliverance. The Holy Spirit revealed this.

Some wigs, weavons and make-up have demonic sources, so you can't say where yours came from.

You need to undergo deliverance. If you require assistance, engage with a church that engaged in deliverance ministry and make a schedule with them.
If you have very personal questions you don't want to say here, please feel free to contact me.

My God will deliver you and break the yoke for good in Jesus Name. Amen

Be strong and be of good courage.

God bless you smiley

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Amaraokafor:
Nnamdiosu, charlyG1,

Yes, my parents have long time opened up about a mystery surrounding my birth. Infact,i almost died at birth. I rejected food as baby and is sickly. My skin had what seems like scales. My mom had to travel from Lagos to the East to get answers and I was taken to a strong native doctor who laughed at them and told them they need not worry that I'm reincarnated and I hated foreign soaps used on my body. After giving them instructions I got back to normal.

But my life has been a battle from child. I'm very stubborn.I also I'm strong when I'm angry. As a child I fight my elder brothers and floor them when I'm angry. I never understood as a child something was wrong till my mom started taking me for deliverance section.

Oh! The attacks in my life! My dreams are filled with horrible dreams. Sometimes I know someone is there with me, but fear ruled my life. Then as a teenager I became wayward and alcohol became my forte. Then the terrible dreams abated but I begin to forget the dream.

First, I noticed wayward life closed the remembrance of my dreams. I loved it that way. Sometimes I dream of what seems like rapture, tribulation. People suffering, fire burning, families running,people hiding in Mountain, but not dying. Most times I wake up with tears and wondering what kind of dream is that.

But then so many mysteries happening in my life begin ask questions.The questions become much when I noticed the ugly death situations I manage to escape with other victims either dead or trapped.

In my university days, I dreamt we were three ladies running from what seem like a viper. It beat the two girls and they fell and died with foam in their mouth. This snake chased me till I got tired. I saw this huge man like Goliath and then the snake slimmer beside him like they are together and he is the one controlling it. And he said to me with folded hands on his chest , "Do you think you can escape me? "Then the snake flew and bite me on my leg. cry cry

I started walking slowly and crying. I saw my mom arguing with some women and I tried to tell her but she didn't even turn to look at me.

I left there and continue limping and was what seem in real life a church environment of where I grew up in real life. I saw a man on white coming from the end of the field of that church.As I was wondering why the white clothe he was wearing was so bright, I saw my self in a space of white every where. I was lying down and everywhere is white. This man was doing something on my leg, like using his mouth to touch it and spitting it out.He said to me that I will be OK. I woke up. I felt a sharp pain exactly where the snake bite me when I woke up!

There is this particular woman that I use to see in my dream. At a point in my life, she was always in my dream and whenever she comes she brings fear. I mean my whole body shook with fear both in dream and real life. There are times I feel her presence. I stopped seeing that woman. Lol! Maybe it stopped unknowingly to me during a prayer section.

You know, now I know the significance of dreams. The devil knows if I worship God with the stubborness in me he will be in trouble. And they are fighting me with all kinds of things. As I'm talking to you, they have hidden my masters results smiley.The school said I have no record. Despite all the documents I have in my posession and evidence of school fees and clearance. My career, they will never allow me work for long despite how steadfast I'm. My business crumbled to the ground for no apparent reason. I just got a threat, woke up pack my goods and dump them for years.Jist like that! Losing millions.

Again, please does spiritual spouse work with foundational altars of one's family. Can a strong man in a family summon these enemy against a member of a family?

There is obviously a strong man demon standing against you.
This demon may have come since the time of your childhood. A demon can follow a person for so many years, staying quiet until the person reaches a particular age, and then the evil spirit will reveal itself to that person either in a dream or even in the physical realm.

Demon attachment can come from different reasons. It could be because of an ancestral covenant in the family, or evil child dedication. Or it could be because of the person's star shining too bright, so Satan sends a demon(s) to turn that person to their side before the person can come to know Jesus. That is their strategy.

No matter the door that has been opened to this demon, I believe the first step to deliverance is identifying the problem. I'm happy you can even see there is a spiritual problem. Some don't even know they have a spiritual problem in their lives.

So... I advise you do a 7 days fast. You can do 6am till 12pm, or you can go even further and do 6am till 6pm.

As you fast and pray warfare prayers, you will have dreams and revelations that point to the problem. You will see and hear clearly. God is with you and He is only waiting for you to pick up the sword and fight.

There are some fights that you'll need to fight yourself because God has called you for a great work, the enemy has seen your destiny. You are stronger than they are because you have the anointing from Jesus Christ.

So engage in a fast and warfare prayers and God will see you through. Amen.

smiley

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
marttol:
1.Is it every human that has a guardian angel or just believers alone??

2.where will you guardian angel be when you are experiencing sleep paralysis??

3.what does it mean when you are feeling total electric shock that you couldn't move all your body is that also sleep paralysis??
smiley

I'd like to say that one of the purpose of Jesus coming to earth was to remind us of who we really ARE, the power we possess as SONS of God when we have the Holy Spirit within us.

All those casting out demons, healing the sick and raising the dead that Jesus did was done to the glory of God and a lesson to let us know that we can do these things too. John 14:12
So to answer your questions..

1. Does everyone have a guardian angel? I'd say yes. God can send His angels to people regardless of their religion, beliefs, race or sex. God sent angels to many people in the Bible.

God can send His angel to an unbeliever if He doesn't want that person to die in an accident etc. He decides whom He sends His angels too, and that can be anyone even the president. grin

So you can say everyone CAN have a guardian angel.

2. Where will your guardian angel be when you're experiencing sleep paralysis?
Hmm.. I guess he'll be chewing on some hamburger or swallowing eba. Lol.
That's a joke grin

Okay, listen.

It is God that decides when the angel must go. Not you, not me, not anyone else. The angel only goes when God says 'GO'. God can either use an angel to save you from harm, or He could speak to your spirit (The Holy Spirit), or He could use someone else to help. It all depends on God. Okay?

3. Experiencing total electric shock and paralysis?

You'll have to expatiate more on that. Electric wave running through the body can siginify 'spiritual power' that is vibrating within a person. But when you're paralysed, that a whole different thing. So explain it better okay?

God bless you brother smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
CharlyG1:

I'd like to say that one of the purpose of Jesus coming to earth was to remind us of who we really ARE, the power we possess as SONS of God when we have the Holy Spirit within us.

All those casting out demons, healing the sick and raising the dead that Jesus did was done to the glory of God and a lesson to let us know that we can do these things too. John 14:12
So to answer your questions..

1. Does everyone have a guardian angel? I'd say yes. God can send His angels to people regardless of their religion, beliefs, race or sex. God sent angels to many people in the Bible.

God can send His angel to an unbeliever if He doesn't want that person to die in an accident etc. He decides whom He sends His angels too, and that can be anyone even the president. grin

So you can say everyone CAN have a guardian angel.

2. Where will your guardian angel be when you're experiencing sleep paralysis?
Hmm.. I guess he'll be chewing on some hamburger or swallowing eba. Lol.
That's a joke grin

Okay, listen.

It is God that decides when the angel must go. Not you, not me, not anyone else. The angel only goes when God says 'GO'. God can either use an angel to save you from harm, or He could speak to your spirit (The Holy Spirit), or He could use someone else to help. It all depends on God. Okay?

3. Experiencing total electric shock and paralysis?

You'll have to expatiate more on that. Electric wave running through the body can siginify 'spiritual power' that is vibrating within a person. But when you're paralysed, that a whole different thing. So explain it better okay?

God bless you brother smiley
ok thanks sir,...

¹.So it means during sleep paralysis, an angel is not present??

2.the electric shock causes a whole paralysis such that I won't be able to move at all... You once said one can use force to stand up but in this case, you can't use force at all, until it stopped itself...

3.I dreamt I wanted to enter into our room, as I was about to open the door, someone now knock the door (like an invincible person stood beside me and knocked) as I saw that I now prayed to God to open my eyes, I now saw like a short dark Shadow (but I can touch it) I now hold it telling it what does it want He told me his name (I have forgotten the name he told me) he now told me he is asking of my step Mom, so I now went in and tell her that someone is asking of her, she now said he should go, that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him... I also had other dreams after Sir... What does this mean
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
marttol:
ok thanks sir,...

¹.So it means during sleep paralysis, an angel is not present??

2.the electric shock causes a whole paralysis such that I won't be able to move at all... You once said one can use force to stand up but in this case, you can't use force at all, until it stopped itself...

3.I dreamt I wanted to enter into our room, as I was about to open the door, someone now knock the door (like an invincible person stood beside me and knocked) as I saw that I now prayed to God to open my eyes, I now saw like a short dark Shadow (but I can touch it) I now hold it telling it what does it want He told me his name (I have forgotten the name he told me) he now told me he is asking of my step Mom, so I now went in and tell her that someone is asking of her, she now said he should go, that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him... I also had other dreams after Sir... What does this mean

My brother.. you don't need an angel to overcome sleep paralysis. It's like trying to use a sledge hammer (angel) to kill an ant (demon of sleep paralysis). God doesn't need to send an angel for that. You only need to exercise faith for that.

This reminds me about the time when the disciples of Jesus were in a boat with Him and then there was a terrible storm. They were so afraid they had to wake Jesus up to save them. And after Jesus rebuked the storm, He asked them 'Where is your faith'. Luke 8:24

I guess in the mind of Jesus, He would have been wondering 'Why are these people disturbing me to do something for them when they already have the power to do it?

That's the way it is with God. There are some things you just will experience as a child of God that serves as a spiritual training and it boosts your faith.
When you proclaimed Jesus as your Master, did you think Satan would not attack you? Revelation 12:17

When you experience sleep paralysis, the first thing to do is never ever be afraid. Fear is the demon's weapon. And when you remove fear, have a strong faith and pray inside of you. Or you can get angry and push yourself up with a force.

When the demon sees that you understand it's mode of attack, and you have no fear of it, it will stop attacking you!

I still do not understand the electric shock you're talking about. The dream about the dark shadow man, did the electric shock happen during this dream?
If it did, then that was a spiritual attack. The electric shock in itself is a spiritual attack, and if there is paralysis, pray pleading the blood of Jesus. After that, command the demon to flee. The demon will run away.

You need to be confident and know you carry fire on your inside. Demons will come but they will run when you know how to wield the sword of the Holy Ghost.

I remember one morning, it seemed like my spirit had woken me up, but before then the Holy Spirit had showed me an evil personality in the room in the spirit. Now I woke up and had sensed an evil presence. I turned towards my wife's side. I saw an evil spirit in white approaching my wife and trying to do something.

As soon as the spirit saw I had seen it, it got scared and fled for it's life.

It ran through the wall like a mad man. Lol. And after anointing my entire house and engaging in some fiery warfare prayers, that was the end of that spirit.

That's how it should be. Demons will attack no doubt, but you must stand strong and exercise the authority you have over them using the Name of Jesus.

No need to be scared of demons or witches. No need to be scared of your step mom. It is not enough to have dreams. You must do something about the revelations God shows you.

If there is a witch in your home, then why is the witch so comfortable? You should know you're not doing the right thing. Get up and be a prayerful Christian and things will turn around for good.

God bless you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bro Charles good evening to you sir. please I sent you a mail
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Enkaynwa:
Bro Charles good evening to you sir.
please I sent you a mail

Okay I have replied just now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
CharlyG1:

Okay I have replied just now.
please how do I go about it. I don't understand how this nairaland email works
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Enkaynwa:

please how do I go about it. I don't understand how this nairaland email works

I have seen your first mail. I have to reply to you as a way of accepting you to send me further mails. As soon as I reply you (which I have done), it will come to you as a mail from Nairaland. Then after this you can start sending me mails continuously.

You understand?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
CharlyG1:

My brother.. you don't need an angel to overcome sleep paralysis. It's like trying to use a sledge hammer (angel) to kill an ant (demon of sleep paralysis). God doesn't need to send an angel for that. You only need to exercise faith for that.

This reminds me about the time when the disciples of Jesus were in a boat with Him and then there was a terrible storm. They were so afraid they had to wake Jesus up to save them. And after Jesus rebuked the storm, He asked them 'Where is your faith'. Luke 8:24

I guess in the mind of Jesus, He would have been wondering 'Why are these people disturbing me to do something for them when they already have the power to do it?

That's the way it is with God. There are some things you just will experience as a child of God that serves as a spiritual training and it boosts your faith.
When you proclaimed Jesus as your Master, did you think Satan would not attack you? Revelation 12:17

When you experience sleep paralysis, the first thing to do is never ever be afraid. Fear is the demon's weapon. And when you remove fear, have a strong faith and pray inside of you. Or you can get angry and push yourself up with a force.

When the demon sees that you understand it's mode of attack, and you have no fear of it, it will stop attacking you!

I still do not understand the electric shock you're talking about. The dream about the dark shadow man, did the electric shock happen during this dream?
If it did, then that was a spiritual attack. The electric shock in itself is a spiritual attack, and if there is paralysis, pray pleading the blood of Jesus. After that, command the demon to flee. The demon will run away.

You need to be confident and know you carry fire on your inside. Demons will come but they will run when you know how to wield the sword of the Holy Ghost.

I remember one morning, it seemed like my spirit had woken me up, but before then the Holy Spirit had showed me an evil personality in the room in the spirit. Now I woke up and had sensed an evil presence. I turned towards my wife's side. I saw an evil spirit in white approaching my wife and trying to do something.

As soon as the spirit saw I had seen it, it got scared and fled for it's life.

It ran through the wall like a mad man. Lol. And after anointing my entire house and engaging in some fiery warfare prayers, that was the end of that spirit.

That's how it should be. Demons will attack no doubt, but you must stand strong and exercise the authority you have over them using the Name of Jesus.

No need to be scared of demons or witches. No need to be scared of your step mom. It is not enough to have dreams. You must do something about the revelations God shows you.

If there is a witch in your home, then why is the witch so comfortable? You should know you're not doing the right thing. Get up and be a prayerful Christian and things will turn around for good.

God bless you. smiley
Sir, my third question is a new dream entirely, doesn't have anything to do with the electric shock??, just a dream I want interpretation for
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kenrish2(m): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2018
sexual immorality is not good for the children of GOD, the unbelievers can get away with it but as a child of God if you engage in it constantly u might be afflicted. some weeks ago I befriended a girl that lives in my area, she was very friendly and always come to my house to watch movies since there was no light in the area, an she lives my house late at night. The spirit of God warned me about her in my dreams but I did not listen, so I started fornicating with her, I noticed she has beads around her waist I asked her about it but she refused to tell me about it, after I slept with her the second time a strange looking man warned me in my dream but I did not understand it was her spirit husband that was warning me. I slept with her the third time and that night I had a demonic dream where I saw myself sleeping with a dead woman, and I woke up not really knowing what has happened to me, but the next day I noticed my manhood has died and there was no sign of an erection. Immediately I started praying calling on Yahweh because I know great are his mercies towards me then the holy spirit told me to fast. I went on 6 to 6 fasting praying and crying to Yahweh to have mercy. the fourth day of my fast was a Sunday and during the praise and worship session the spirit of God told me to take a seed and go and kneel on the altar in front of the congregation, that I did and my manhood was restored.

So in life make sure you have the spirit of God because he is the only one that will stand by you in the days of trouble. And no matter what happens to you in your journey through life do not entertain fear, and sexual immorality is not good for a believer.

pardon my write up not too good in English

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2018
I am here again to seek advice and how to proceed from this situation. I don't throw the kinda family my sister married into, me, I warned her personally, I no like this family, but I'm the youngest so my words were not taken seriously and she was like she has been with him for 8 years. So its My bro-in-law again. My sister is fearing that the husbands sister is into ritual money, no one in that family is moving except her and her hubby and all of them are always in her house resulting in her not respecting them. My sister tried to stop her hubby going there always, but it resulted in her hubby getting angry and accusing her of trying to break his immediate relationship with his siblings.
Now the issue at hand is that the so called sister hubby is trying to take him to court, they both had a business deal which my bro in law contributed 1.5 million, now the man is trying to give him only 700k and threatening court action against him outta the blue. The sister's wealth doesn't show on anyone in the family, after all of them left her house, they all ended up going there and staying and serving her and her husband and these are grown men and women. The other day, my sisters Mom in law called My sis and told her she had a dream where his son in law was sprinkling chicken blood on my sister's husband and this is not the first of such dreams ( also dreamt where my bro in law was just running around in circles with the man looking at him and holding him... there is another one I can't remember). Now the problem is that what should he do? Anytime the sister gives him money for business, its either thieves take it, or he has an accident, he just wont use the money for the so called business. Two of my bro in law sinlings living with their sis is also complaining. Sudden wealth, hmmm.
He is not prayerful, only my sister prays..
They all go to the same church the sister goes, so a pastor from there would be a no no because the sister is an in trust mental member of the Church in Abuja. Please my sister needs advice, my elder brother would not even get close this case cos she was warned and we just didn't feel like the family was right, something seemed off and my spirit just wouldn't accept them.
Thanks as you answer and help her out. Peace!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by wickyyolo: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
CharlyG1:
I have vowed, as long as I live.. I will expose the workings of Satan and his cohorts.
Since the day I started this thread, I have been having some attack dreams, also Godly dreams and Revelations.. So I vow to continue to uphold the Name of Jesus Christ and by His grace many will know the truth and be set free.

One night in school, I was having sexual thoughts on my bed, having dirty thoughts at about 2am or thereabout. I was spiritually weak then.. Suddenly I heard a bold, strong voice mock me.. It said 'Charles, the one who is spiritually sensitive'.. Then it laughed at me mockingly in the most wicked laughter I have ever heard. I knew something was up, I looked at my room mate who was with me in the room, I didn't say anything.

Now I got up and went out to pee. All of a sudden I saw a white spirit, wearing a white gown. This is the same false angel I had seen while growing up as a child, the same one Jesus spoke to me about when I was in secondary school.
While I was peeing and I saw the demonic entity. It was very close to me, just about 4 feet away, facing me. Out of fear I shouted 'Jesus' Jesus!. My pee stopped sharp sharp.

The evil being let out a demonic laugh. Yeah, he actually laughed at me, and floated above the ground. My pee had automatically stopped, but my feet didn't want to run. I kept looking at the false angel as it glided in it's white linen hurriedly away from me.. It glided fast away from me as if Someone was there with me too. My heart was pounding, my pulse was racing. It was that scary! I could feel the power of that evil being.

After it was out of sight, I ran into my room and told my room mates. No one believed me. What I saw or have been seeing was actually a fallen angel(not even a demon), I'm beginning to think if that's Satan himself because Jesus came to me personally and spoke to me about this spirit.

After this experience, this spirit attacked me again after some years.. One day I felt its presence in my room and I asked 'What is your name?' and it replied 'The Pursuing Guard'. The spirit tends to always speak in a mockery tone.
After some research I realized it actually meant 'The Pursuing Guardian' The fallen Angels were called Watchers or Guardians.. The Pursuing Guard relates to Satan. No wonder the Bible says 'Satan disguises as an Angel of light' 2Corinthians 11 vs 4.

So for those people seeing fallen angels and demon spirits, pls take these notes carefully:
* If you have a calling by God on your life, they will appear to you like an angel to indoctrinate you, they come most times at childhood (they'll teach you good things at first, then later as you trust them, they'll show their true evil nature). Pls do not believe or accept them
* Never run away when you see them (that gives them morale to follow you or attack you at another time)
* When you see a spirit clothed in white gown looking like an angel, pls don't just assume its an Angel.. If the spirit doesn't speak to you or has no Godly message for you, if it just keeps staring at you, then that is a fallen angel not even a demon.. A fallen angel. Do not speak to it. It wants to deceive you.
* Do not show any sign of fear (they feed off your fear, it gives them energy and morale)
* Do not engage in a conversation with them (if you think say you get too much mind, try it at your own risk)
* Do not follow the spirit even when it slides away from you (like in my own case, the spirit may slide away to tempt you into following it, if you try it, you are on your own-OYO. The rule is that an evil spirit won't hurt you if you come across one in-deliberately like in my case, but if you willingly follow it, you have given the demon permission to harm you.)
* Rebuke the spirit and tell it to flee in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I pray the Lord's protection be over you. God be with you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

How can I be Spiritually strong my major problem is sex and masturbation.

I don't know how to stop either of them, any Spiritual thing I can do ?

That praying with shoes works like magic, I bought very expensive shoes for Prayers.

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
wickyyolo:

How can I be Spiritually strong my major problem is sex and masturbation.

I don't know how to stop either of them, any Spiritual thing I can do ?

That praying with shoes works like magic, I bought very expensive shoes for Prayers.

Thanks

Hello bro.. please explain the praying with shoes part
i wnna learn

@ CharlyG1 please whats your take on this. thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Processor01:

I view my relationship with God through a typical Father-Son relationship so I always believed that if a child goes out and finds an attractive piece or item (a man or woman that your heart desires), his first resort would be to show it to his Parents (God in our case). It's the same way little kids in a toy store will drag their parents to a toy that they fancy in a toy store thereby seeking their consent and help to win ('who go pay?' In your case, who would provide the wisdom and understanding to manage the relationship?). Anyway, let me move on since I know that there are some of us who don't believe God still directs his children in the area of marriage smiley.

Proverbs 19:14 (NKJV)
Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers,
But a prudent wife is from the Lord.

After I got into a relationship with this lady, albeit remotely, I now started to commit the relationship into God's hands. Funnily, I had always considered this approach to be wrong and insulting to God. I remember being convicted at some point by the scripture below but I was already far down the road to perdition.

Psalms 106:13 -15 (NKJV)
They soon forgot His works;
They did not wait for His counsel,
But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness,
And tested God in the desert.
And He gave them their request,
But sent leanness into their soul.

I had planned to travel to another country from the one I was residing in at the moment but I changed course and rerouted my trip to ensure I got to Naija first. I eventually returned to Nigeria, albeit at a very high financial cost, to come and meet this lady. We met and it started with a hug, next to a kiss then progressed to heavy petting and finally to MouthAction. I remember one night we spent together, she woke up at about 1 am with a dream of her being attacked and asked me to pray shocked...pray? I could almost hear the devil laugh...I guess I was being mocked. I felt so sad. I knew I had messed up big time. Anyway, I comforted her since I was now a powerless Christian. I don't recall if it was the next day or the day after but I told her I no longer would engage in any form of kissing or petting and thankfully, I kept it that way till I traveled a few days later.

Anyway, we still kept the relationship while I kept struggling to get back to God but it was so hard. On one faithful day (barely a week after I left), we had a misunderstanding and I was surprised at the manner in which she shut me down. Sincerely, I couldn't believe that it was this same seemingly gentle soul that just exploded. Well, that night I had the dream below which shook me (kindly excuse the typos/grammatical errors because I copy and pasted directly from Evernote app - where I write my dreams and revelations)

I was sweating when I woke. The dream felt SO REAL and I was grateful to discover it was just a dream (well, not just a dream). I prayed about it since I knew that was a revelation of my current state. I kept my calm and expressed my displeasure to the lady regarding what happened the previous day but this lady seemed to be in a different world. It was almost as if she owned me and showed no remorse. We got into another argument the following day while trying to address the issue and I ended the relationship. By this time, the scales were already falling off my eyes so I went back to God that night I prayed for his mercy and for him to give me a clear GO or NO GO regarding the relationship and I had another dream.

I remember before things got really serious before this lady and me, I was recruiting for a top multinational but I kept it to myself. I had already completed about 3 stages and during the fourth and final stage, we were already an item so I mentioned it to her. I was even super cocky during the final interview because I already got a word from the Lord (Since I met the Lord in 2008, he has always given me such assurances whenever there is a job at the door. These assurances are so clear that before I got my last job because I didn't want to falsify my payslip, he asked me to tell him how much I wanted to earn - I chose an amount more than double my current salary and I kept rejecting the offers from HR until my friends thought I had gone mad. Well, I accepted the third offer only 20k short of the amount I told God because sincerely, the money and company was like a dream come true). Anyway, back to this recruitment, after waiting for a while, I reached out to the HR only for her to tell me that I was not accepted - UNBELIEVABLE! I mentioned it to this lady and in her words "It's good na, now you can travel". I was so pained because while my friend in another country had 5 positions of same role open in his country, there was only one position for the same role in Nigeria and we were only 2 people that got to the final stage. I would later find out that the position in Nigeria was closed.

All of these happened during my sojourn in that relationship, particularly, when fornication arrived on the scene. My brethren, whether it is penetrative sex, MouthAction, petting, smooching, kissing, touching...whatever, so long as it is unclean, PLEASE RUN AWAY.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (NASB)
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

Compared to an unbeliever, you have soooooo much to lose;
1) You will lose your fellowship with your Father.
2) You will lose your boldness and your peace.
3) You will begin to roam this wicked world without direction from the Holy Spirit.
4) You will open an easy access to the devil for afflictions in every sphere of your life.
5) Most importantly, you stand the risk of losing your salvation if you continue without looking back.

For all those that may be struggling with sexual immorality of any kind (sex, masturbation...), please, come out today.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Strange, but this song (https://soundcloud.com/ambsbaams/abandoned-spontaneous-worship) popped up on my SoundCloud towards the end of this confession and I believe this is God reaching out...PLEASE, brothers and sisters, COME OUT.

Jude 1:24-25 (NKJV)
Glory to God
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen.

Awesome
Thanks for this bro

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Feyol55(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please can someone explain the act and revelation of praying in shoes ? Pls i need a response, thanks !
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Passing By....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Amaraokafor:
CharlyG1

God bless you .

Processor01

Let me help you understand this situation a little...

1. Eating in the dream is a the enemy inflicting your spirit man... They are trying to weaken you spiritually.
2. You are married in the spirit realm
3. You have a very strong spirit husband with spirit children
4. Which means you can have that in the physical when they still exist in the spiritual
5. Losing anything in the dream is not a good sign

Losing your phone in the dream is like losing your communication in the physical, either to your helper or somethin a communication that is supposed to make you great.

N.B The signs shows a very strong marine case, it is possible to do repeated deliverance without corresponding answer or results. But dont give up, Victory is sure but you have to be determined, it is going it be a very very tough road....

I would suggest you look for a correct man of God who is a prophetic deliverance minister because from my little experience about the marine, they are very very stubborn, and the deliverance is in stages. Am not saying this to scare you but then it is the sad truth...

There is a very strong legal ground/covenant you need to take care of.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Amaraokafor:
Nnamdiosu, charlyG1,

Now you see,

There is a worship of water spirit in your ancestry.

You are going to be a power tool in the hand of the Most high God but you would need to remove the presence of darkness around you.

The woman who you see and get scared of is your spiritual handler in the spirit, You need be soaked inside regular fire.

I see you obtaining victory and becoming a giant in christ..... There is a dedication in your ancestry that manifested in your life.

You are a major madam in the the spirit, i would encourage you find a bible believing prayer church.... Because that is what you need..

The spirit of Lust is journeying with you, so if any man of God is not well gallant helps you of he is not careful, he would lust after you..

GO for deliverance... You cant do this your self.. Like peter you need someone to bring you out of the prison and lead you out and you begin to sour on your own....

I wish you luck....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 309
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.