Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803913 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I am here again to seek advice and how to proceed from this situation. I don't throw the kinda family my sister married into, me, I warned her personally, I no like this family, but I'm the youngest so my words were not taken seriously and she was like she has been with him for 8 years. So its My bro-in-law again. My sister is fearing that the husbands sister is into ritual money, no one in that family is moving except her and her hubby and all of them are always in her house resulting in her not respecting them. My sister tried to stop her hubby going there always, but it resulted in her hubby getting angry and accusing her of trying to break his immediate relationship with his siblings.
Now the issue at hand is that the so called sister hubby is trying to take him to court, they both had a business deal which my bro in law contributed 1.5 million, now the man is trying to give him only 700k and threatening court action against him outta the blue. The sister's wealth doesn't show on anyone in the family, after all of them left her house, they all ended up going there and staying and serving her and her husband and these are grown men and women. The other day, my sisters Mom in law called My sis and told her she had a dream where his son in law was sprinkling chicken blood on my sister's husband and this is not the first of such dreams ( also dreamt where my bro in law was just running around in circles with the man looking at him and holding him... there is another one I can't remember). Now the problem is that what should he do? Anytime the sister gives him money for business, its either thieves take it, or he has an accident, he just wont use the money for the so called business. Two of my bro in law sinlings living with their sis is also complaining. Sudden wealth, hmmm.
He is not prayerful, only my sister prays..
They all go to the same church the sister goes, so a pastor from there would be a no no because the sister is an in trust mental member of the Church in Abuja. Please my sister needs advice, my elder brother would not even get close this case cos she was warned and we just didn't feel like the family was right, something seemed off and my spirit just wouldn't accept them.
Thanks as you answer and help her out. Peace!!

Dear Sir,

The woman you talked about is package all the glory of the family and she is using it to shine...

She is giving them chicken laps and collects a whole cow from them...

Tell her to pray this prayer..

Use Psalm 51 and 57

Oh God arise and show my husband who is sister really is...

But once the husband knows you need to pray for your sister cos they would face her...

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Feyol55:
Please can someone explain the act and revelation of praying in shoes ? Pls i need a response, thanks !

Shoes means direction but then revelation on praying on shoes no idea sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
temi4fash:

Shoes means direction but then revelation on praying on shoes no idea sir
nice
One time a saw nice big shoes and some one was trying to take them from me saying they are too big, but I held on to them.
But in another dream I noticed that I had had two different legs of shoes on.
Any Holy Spirit guided ideas?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
dadalicious:

nice
One time a saw nice big shoes and some one was trying to take them from me saying they are too big, but I held on to them.

Some school of thought believe shoes means marriage..

First one is someone contesting with the lord has given to you.. You need to pray against envy...

Second different shoes is more like been confused about what you wanna do... you need to pray against confusion on our path
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
dadalicious:

nice

How is going with you and your madam??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good evening,I have a question that's being troubling me.i am born again, baptised with the Holy Ghost yet i still hv sex dreams.i got a message of a marine contamination.i have gone for deliverance yet it persists.i want to be free.im tired of these mess up
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good evening everyone and most especially to the OP. Charles, thanks for starting this topic. I discovered this thread today and I must confess that for the past 3hrs I have not drop my phone as I'm busy reading starting from the first page. I just want to thank you for starting this page and those who have contributed positively to this page by sharing their experiences and revelations. Thanks we all learn from one another, and as a Christian I must enjoy this post and learn to grow more and become better. Thank you Charles for your insight and interpretation into the Word of the Lord. God bless you. I'm Emeka Jeffrey. I go by the moniker Jubianose

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello People of God,

I'll be around tomorrow, answering questions directed at me and contributing on the thread.

May God's blessings never cease in your lives. Amen

Have a pleasant night rest smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2018
I'm tired!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2018
omalichay:
Good evening,I have a question that's being troubling me.i am born again, baptised with the Holy Ghost yet i still hv sex dreams.i got a message of a marine contamination.i have gone for deliverance yet it persists.i want to be free.im tired of these mess up

I have decided not to struggle with the misfortune of it. If I can have a child or two I will be OK and not bothered about marriage. Seen a lot of ladies including their forties without husband or child and still tormented. Some are praying fasting and hoping. It's sad.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
omalichay:

Babe,

Calm down...

You be fine....

Keep fighting..

You would prevail...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
omalichay:

Forgive me, but I have tried so hard to overlook this post but I can't stop thinking about it.

So, I get that you are born again and baptized with the Holy Spirit. However, your concern is that you sometimes dream of engaging in sex.
Please, may I ask a few questions;

1) How often do you have such dreams?
2) What did God say to you concerning this 'challenge'?
3) Who gave the message about marine contamination? Was this before or after you became a bride of Jesus Christ?
4) What informed your choice of going for deliverance? And what sort of things (music, videos, thoughts...) do you feed your mind?
5) How is your walk with the Father?

I have asked these questions with the hope that your responses will help open up a broad discussion on this topic and allow brethren here with experience and knowledge to bring God's light to as many people (including you) that may be struggling in this area.

Hosea 2:16-20 (NKJV)
“And it shall be, in that day,”
Says the Lord,
“That you will call Me ‘My Husband,’
And no longer call Me ‘My Master,’
For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals,
And they shall be remembered by their name no more.
In that day I will make a covenant for them
With the beasts of the field,
With the birds of the air,
And with the creeping things of the ground.
Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth,
To make them lie down safely.
“I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me
In righteousness and justice,
In lovingkindness and mercy;
I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness,
And you shall know the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
CharlyG1:
Spiritual warfare works with Revelation from the Holy Spirit. Spiritual warfare breaks yokes, heals, revives, glorifies the Name of Jesus.

Spiritual warfare will be needed in cases like this...

- A family where every first male or firstborn dies.

- A man who always comes close to achieving something, all of a sudden, the thing dies or fails.

- A woman who is beautiful but cannot find a man that wants to marry her for so long.

- An intelligent person who passes exams and job tests well, but fails every job interview he/she attends.

- A man or woman with an uncontrollable sexual apetite, so strong that he/she engages in sex with animals.

- A man who God sees as 'rich' but has been poor for too long, and is still making no progress.

- A marriage where there's no peace, no love and no relative likes to visit.

Spiritual warfare is real, spiritual warfare exposes evil secrets and breaks yokes thru the Name of Jesus. Spiritual warfare should not be neglected.

I'll share a story about how God delivered a brother via revelation, as soon as he agrees for me to share his testiomony.
God bless you all.

Thanks CharlyG1
thanks for this thread. your insight and interpretation to the Word of God are awesome...
God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
@processor01 got born again when I was 11, though I backslided and rededicated my life to Christ 2015.i only listen to Christian music and I'm careful of the movies I watch.Now b4 I got married I dream of having sex with a man but this happens like once in 3 years it stopped.i then got married,I remember my father called me to tell me a terrible dream he had whilst i was still on my honeymoon,that he saw me going far from him on a boat on a big river,he was calling me to come bk but I didn't answer.we prayed and cancelled it.fast forward to 2016 I noticed each time I undergo serious prayers I'll either eat in the dream or have sex.it started like my husband face now it has progressed to even children touching me.Now this dreams most times happen after my ovulation and once it happens my period comes out.last Novemberi was on personal prayers hitting on d spirit husband issue,my pastor called me and said he had a revelation but he won't tell me exactly what it is so as not to put fear in me.he prayed for me and placed me on deliverance and said it's a marine manipulation.now my father once involved himself in marine worshipin the past.a cele man once called me an ogbanje that I'm from the water but I rejected that prophecy and refused to do the sacrifice he asked for.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by FrostyButter: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
CharlyG1:

Good question my brother. Thanks for asking.

Now, Fantasy thinking or Fantasy thoughts are 'ungodly thoughts' or 'wishful thinking' or 'dirty imaginations' 2 Corithinans 10 vs 5

For example. Mr A watches a movie where he see's a sexually attractive woman. The woman remains on his thoughts for some time. He begins to think about this woman. He creates an illusion where he sees himself having sex with her, or cuddling her, or getting married to her. He begins to imagine the whole thing.
Now, this kind of thinking is what is 'Fantasy or Fantasizing'. Making an unreal thing to seem real. It happens mostly to young children while growing.

MR A doesn't know the harm that's being done, afterall its just normal imaginations to him.
When this act is repeated over and over again, the imaginations become stronger and it opens a portal for demonic activity.
(This is a secret)- Strong imagination is a secret passage to soul travel, meaning MR A is actually doing this for real without even knowing.
That's why I said earlier on, do not read or watch 'Law of Attraction'. Its demonic!

Mr A would later see scratches on his body sometimes, or he would feel the real presence of a person in the room. Sometimes he may release sperm while sleeping. Fantasy thoughts leads to masturbation, which opens up the mind or soul to more demonic attacks.

So if Mr. A is a writter (say , of novels ) ... Without "fantasy thinking" , how would he have materials for a book.

Bear in mind also, professions like game development.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnpaschal(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
CharlyG1 I need your help on something
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nelll2: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm dont know where to start...

pls within 3hrs b/w 2am-5am , my hubby had 3 different dreams

He was supposed to attend a meeting but found himself in the restroom emptyng his bowels. he woke up and prayed , went to bed again and had the 2nd dream

He bought a car and it was stolen, he bought another and it got stolen .he reached out to security man and he told him that he knows some pple who might be responsible. On the way to ask those pple, he woke up. prayed and went to bed again and had the 3rd dream

He was in a place and witnessed 3 people executed in cold blood. After the execution, a young girl gave him a bunch of flower and he woke up and decided to sleep again.

My own Dream

Am always seeing myself in my former compound. I have dreamt of seeing my former neighbors pregnant on different occasions.

My brother was cooking rice and it was burning. I helped him to check the rice and as I opened the pot , almost half of it was burnt black. the burnt part now turned to a black pussy cat and wanted to pounced on me, I woke up immediately.

Extras

Please how can one pursue birds crowing at night disturbing pple peace. it makes me restless. I don bind and cast

CharlyG1 pls I need your contact
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2018
temi4fash:

How is going with you and your madam??
God is helping us...
We are moving on
grin
Following God's leading as Charly G advised
Thanks alot
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 2:17am On Jun 22, 2018
omalichay:
@processor01 got born again when I was 11, though I backslided and rededicated my life to Christ 2015.i only listen to Christian music and I'm careful of the movies I watch.Now b4 I got married I dream of having sex with a man but this happens like once in 3 years it stopped.i then got married,I remember my father called me to tell me a terrible dream he had whilst i was still on my honeymoon,that he saw me going far from him on a boat on a big river,he was calling me to come bk but I didn't answer.we prayed and cancelled it.fast forward to 2016 I noticed each time I undergo serious prayers I'll either eat in the dream or have sex.it started like my husband face now it has progressed to even children touching me.Now this dreams most times happen after my ovulation and once it happens my period comes out.last Novemberi was on personal prayers hitting on d spirit husband issue,my pastor called me and said he had a revelation but he won't tell me exactly what it is so as not to put fear in me.he prayed for me and placed me on deliverance and said it's a marine manipulation.now my father once involved himself in marine worshipin the past.a cele man once called me an ogbanje that I'm from the water but I rejected that prophecy and refused to do the sacrifice he asked for.
Hello,
Sorry to barge in your conversation
Was praying this night and got an understanding.
THe number one reason GOd gives us power is to rescue souls from going to hell(witnessing)-Acts 1:8., Luke 9:1..etc
We need power to overcome satan and his cohorts.
Satan keeps attacking us because our power level is low
I always get attacked sexually whenever I pray vigorously, especially warfare prayers, and I will fire back with alot of more warfare prayers.
I just realized that the enemy's tactics is to deceive us and keep us focused on wrong things.
So this is my advice( also to myself)
Instead of trying to kill this spirit entity claiming to be your spouse,
1.Pray to know GOd more.
2.pray that God should take all character flaws away from you(everybody has character flaws that needs to be worked on. If you are certain that you dont have any character flaw, then that flaw will be pride) .
3.Pray that God prepares you to be adorned for heaven.
4.pray that God should increase your love for Him and lost souls
5.pray earnestly for the salvation of souls, healing for the sick,homes on the verge of divorce, and just praying with love for others
I believe as we do this, the power to witness effectively will come upon us, and when we are duly empowered, we can use that same power to overcome those demonic entities.
I suggest you read Enduement of power by Oswald J Smith
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 2:32am On Jun 22, 2018
some writeup by Paul Washer, Derek Prince and Andrew Murray, for your feeding pleasure.
God bless you

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
dadalicious:

God is helping us...
We are moving on
grin
Following God's leading as Charly G advised
Thanks alot

I wish you luck bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
nelll2:
Hmmm dont know where to start...

pls within 3hrs b/w 2am-5am , my hubby had 3 different dreams

He was supposed to attend a meeting but found himself in the restroom emptyng his bowels. he woke up and prayed , went to bed again and had the 2nd dream

He bought a car and it was stolen, he bought another and it got stolen .he reached out to security man and he told him that he knows some pple who might be responsible. On the way to ask those pple, he woke up. prayed and went to bed again and had the 3rd dream

He was in a place and witnessed 3 people executed in cold blood. After the execution, a young girl gave him a bunch of flower and he woke up and decided to sleep again.

My own Dream

Am always seeing myself in my former compound. I have dreamt of seeing my former neighbors pregnant on different occasions.

My brother was cooking rice and it was burning. I helped him to check the rice and as I opened the pot , almost half of it was burnt black. the burnt part now turned to a black pussy cat and wanted to pounced on me, I woke up immediately.

Extras

Please how can one pursue birds crowing at night disturbing pple peace. it makes me restless. I don bind and cast

CharlyG1 pls I need your contact

Madam,

Pray well for that meeting to go well...

Seeing yourself back in the former anything is a sign of retrogression/Stagnancy.

Seeing black cat has to do with you foundation, House hold wickedness, Also pray that you would not carry another man load...

You want to pursue Birds disturbing your peace...

You casted and bind he no work, Something is wrong.. Check your self or your environment
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
omalichay:

There is a legal ground from the marine kingdom that is causing that.
The reason it seem the deliverance is not working is because the there is very strong legal ground that is givig the enemy access, as soon as you are delivered before you get out of the premises they are in back..
All you need to do and do aggressively is pray and break every covenant

as i was typing this i got this

But the LORD says, "The captives of warriors will be released, and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved. For I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children'

Pray this prayers:

Every conscious and unconscious covenant tying me to the waters, I break and lose my self from you.
Consequence of ancestral marine worship prospering in my life die in the name of Jesus
Oh God of arise in your power and set me free from the stronghold of marine powers over my life in the name of Jesus.

Because of the presence of those things in your life, you would not be able to enjoy maximally the presence and gift of God in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2018
omalichay:

The spirit husband in your case is not the very jealous one.... This looks mild....

Do this tonight
Wake up in the middle of the Night and worship the lord well, and to the extent where you would feel his presence come down...
Dont speak in tongues at all....
When you feel him in the room with you.. Say "Oh God, Baptise me with your fire that Marine powers cannot conquer"
You would not be able to stand on your feet when that happens....

Father i pray you would encounter your daughter tonight.. Show yourself in her situation...Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
dadalicious:

Hello,
Sorry to barge in your conversation
Was praying this night and got an understanding.
THe number one reason GOd gives us power is to rescue souls from going to hell(witnessing)-Acts 1:8., Luke 9:1..etc
We need power to overcome satan and his cohorts.
Satan keeps attacking us because our power level is low
I always get attacked sexually whenever I pray vigorously, especially warfare prayers, and I will fire back with alot of more warfare prayers.
I just realized that the enemy's tactics is to deceive us and keep us focused on wrong things.
So this is my advice( also to myself)
Instead of trying to kill this spirit entity claiming to be your spouse,
1.Pray to know GOd more.
2.pray that God should take all character flaws away from you(everybody has character flaws that needs to be worked on. If you are certain that you dont have any character flaw, then that flaw will be pride) .
3.Pray that God prepares you to be adorned for heaven.
4.pray that God should increase your love for Him and lost souls
5.pray earnestly for the salvation of souls, healing for the sick,homes on the verge of divorce, and just praying with love for others
I believe as we do this, the power to witness effectively will come upon us, and when we are duly empowered, we can use that same power to overcome those demonic entities.
I suggest you read Enduement of power by Oswald J Smith
God bless you

Brother,

All you need for you not to go to hell is to believe Jesus is the son of God and He came to the world to die for us.

One thing we should know is that Spirit dont die, It would only change its place of in habitation through prayers and incantation as the case maybe.

He gave them power to cast out demon and cure diseases, it also give us power to fight the fight of Faith.

Overcoming demonic entities is in levels, if not Jesus would not have told his disciples that some goeth not except by prayer and fasting.

Just my thought on the matter.

CC Processor01
sonofthunder
shadeyinka
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
very educative, inspiring, entertaining and exhilarating thread. I'm still on page 33. And I'm just getting started..

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
To all that have responded to my earlier questions I appreciate your response.i have another question.what does it mean to say there is a legal ground for the enemy to operate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
OP, I'm suggesting not that I'm demanding nor commanding, but I'm suggesting that the headings of this thread be changed to something more uplifting and understandable. Such as "Supernatural experiences and encounters of believers in Christ" instead of "seeing demons, angels, fallen angels and hsp.. . " OR any other you can discern in your spirit.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because people like me who wouldn't want to click based on anything demons, and fallen angels would have missed this very interesting and educative piece.

Well you have the Spirit of God and you can discern into what I'm saying.

Thanks and God bless.
What an educative thread.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
temi4fash:

Brother,

All you need for you not to go to hell is to believe Jesus is the son of God and He came to the world to die for us.

One thing we should know is that Spirit dont die, It would only change its place of in habitation through prayers and incantation as the case maybe.

He gave them power to cast out demon and cure diseases, it also give us power to fight the fight of Faith.

Overcoming demonic entities is in levels, if not Jesus would not have told his disciples that some goeth not except by prayer and fasting.

CC Processor01
sonofthunder
shadeyinka

God bless you sir,
Its possible you misunderstood my post.
So let me clarify
1. The number reason Jesus came to die is to save us from sins not to cast out demons. THe power given to us in casting out demons is to rescue the souls from the oppression of the devil and leading them to Christ.
2.I know fully well that demons dont die. but the expression DIE is to make them stop their activities in your life(Even God used the same expression on Adam concerning death about eating the fruit).
3. When we focus ONLY on binding and casting prayers, we hardly have time for Spiritual growth prayers fellowshipping with the Holy Ghost and just basking in His Glory.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
temi4fash:

Brother,

CC Processor01
sonofthunder
shadeyinka

God bless you sir,
Its possible you misunderstood my post.
So let me clarify
1. The number reason Jesus came to die is to save us from sins not to cast out demons. THe power given to us in casting out demons is to rescue the souls from the oppression of the devil and leading them to Christ.
2.I know fully well that demons dont die. but the expression DIE is to make them stop their activities in your life(Even God used the same expression on Adam concerning death about eating the fruit).
3. When we focus ONLY on binding and casting prayers, we hardly have time for Spiritual growth prayers fellowshipping with the Holy Ghost and just basking in His Glory

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
This guy on Twitter had a dream where he saw Nigeria win Iceland 2-0. the person scored the same goal.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nelll2: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
temi4fash:

Madam

Pray well for that meeting to go well...

Seeing yourself back in the former anything is a sign of retrogression/Stagnancy.

Seeing black cat has to do with you foundation, House hold wickedness, Also pray that you would not carry another man load...

You want to pursue Birds disturbing your peace...

You casted and bind he no work, Something is wrong.. Check your self or your environment

Please explain more at the bolded and what can be done about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.