Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804463 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Prumartmedical: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Passing By

I hope everybody is doing great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Demogorgon:
The second one;

I saw myself at the bank of a stream in the company of two of my old friends. I can remember how one looked like but the other, i cannot remember how his face looked like now, although, in this very dream i knew both were my old friends.

So, i was just there, the one i remember how his face looked like was taking his bath in the stream.

Suddenly, he was looking for his shirt because he wanted to put it on. He saw it later on, in the inside the water - like the stream was taking it away and he grabbed it.

A call came through his phone and the caller told us to come to another place to pluck coconuts. So my two friends took a bamboo stick and he left there to the place were they called us. I followed them behind as we passed through a bushy path.

After the bushy part, we met a river. We were going to cross over to the other side i.e we are swimming through it.

One of my friend jumped it( the one i knew), he swam to the other part. The second did the same thing - Few sprints on the water, jumped in and swam across. He was fast. It was my turn.

As i was about jumping in, something weird happened. The spot where i stood immediately started going up - like a huge tree sprouted from the Spot. I found myself on top of the tree. It was so high. I have never seen a thing like that. I saw something like a rock beneath the river. I tried to come down from this but i couldn't.

One was urging me to jump down and me was like how'd you expect me to jump down when i could see a rock.

Immediately i was in another scene, i think along that bushy part. It was just me. I remember addressing someone who i didn't get to see the face as "Prince of Peace" . I was praising him i think..

I woke up

Cc CharlyG

Hi brother.
1. Your two dreams are related. They are both joined.

2. They are good dreams. Especially the second very good.

3. It speaks of a blessing (the ripe fruits). A blessing that you will be in a position to bless others too (when you shared them without resentment) Appears you have the gift of generosity and equity....(when you called back he who had more than 2 ). seems God already knows your heart and has decided to bless you so you could be a source of blessing to others in your life (your school).

4. However there will be people who will envy you...(spiritual enemies. that mama)but you will easily overcome them.

5. Somewhere within this blessing in the future....there will be issues. Issues that will arise at the zenith of your blessing and lifting up. But the prince of peace himself (Jesus), will deliver you safely.

I perceive now in my spirit as I'm typing this, you are a good hearted person. Pure at heart. Not perfect, but innocent. Doesn't keep people or things in heart. God loves people like this.
God bless you. Ask God for the physical manifestation.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Happy Weekend to everyone here..

I would love to share a very important topic with us based on 'Territorial Spirits'..

The book of Ephesians 6 vs 12 tells us (in summary) that we wrestle not with human beings, but with spiritual beings scattered in different hierarchy in the spirit realm.

There are ACTUALLY territorial spirits everywhere, in every location, vicinity and streets. These spirits are placed there by Satan to monitor people and weaken their spiritual lifestyle towards the things of God.

If many people war against these spirits in prayer, they would see a positive change in their lives and in their families.

Many people especially here in Nigeria are scared of moving into various apartments. They are very very cautious, because they are scared that some witchcraft or diabolic thing could be happening in that apartment.

But as a child of God, there is no need to be scared of anything. You ought to be a light in darkness, and when you appear anywhere, darkness has to flee.
Territorial spirits are everywhere whether you move into a good place or a bad place.

I remember a certain bird that always flew across the back of my apartment upstairs, making a crying noise. And this happened very late on every night at about 12am - 4am.

Each time this bird flew and cried we would shout 'Holy Ghost Fire'. We knew it wasn't quite normal for that bird to always fly at night in the same particular area at the back of our apartment, but we didn't take it quite seriously at the time.

One very night (at midnight) we were fired up in the Spirit and had just finished saying some prayers. This bird made a mistake to fly that very night again.
We came towards it and stretched our hands praying and rebuking the bird.

To our surprise, the bird started to lose control in the air. It was falling, shaking and was trying very hard to stay afloat in the air. Then it cried and cried and then we didn't see it again.

The I went to sleep. And the Lord opened my eyes as I slept.

I saw the bird in the air, flying with lots of birds at it's back in the air, like an army of spirits coming to retailiate against I and my wife.

Then my wife started to wake me up to tell me the bird had come again. I told her not to worry.

By the time I was done dealing with those witches and wizards in bird form, no one would remind them to keep off because a child of God lives in that area.

Since that night till now we haven't seen that bird again.

And the next one that comes will be stupid enough not to have learnt a lesson from the others.

That is how you deal with evil spirits in spiritual warfare.. Be bold and use your authority as a child of God. No need to panic. No need to fear, for greater is He in you than he in the world. 1 John 4:4.

Some of these birds flying at night are no ordinary birds. These are witches and wizards changed in animal form serving as monitoring agents sent by territorial spirits.

There are some that are rats too, wall geckos etc. If I begin to tell you how the enemy was using wall gecko(s) and rat(s) against I and my wife, you will be very very shocked. That will be for another time.

But there are many ways to know if there are normal rats or witchcraft rats in your home. Just take a bottle anointing oil, speak to it and command every satanic thing that is hiding in your home to die as you sprinkle that oil. Then sprinkle the oil around your home. It will be done.

Territorial spirits can pollute the air and cause a strange wave to be exhaled by people in that vicinity. These waves can be spiritually harmful and drains the energy of people in that area. And these waves are what aggravates sexual arousal, lustful feelings, worldly lifestyles, anger, infidelity, masturbation, and all kinds of sins. They actually do this mainly through air pollution.

Territorial spirits (demons) give powers to false prophets and pastors. They are the ones that allow these fake pastors to thrive in a community or vicinity.
Any person that is evil must seek their permission to carry out their evil scheme in that area.

Sometimes when we pray for our families and ourselves, we have to bind these spirits because they are responsible for some things that have a negative impact on our lives.

This topic is vast. I may not be able to go further at this time.

But.. We must know that these kind of spirits exist. They sit at a hierarchy in the spiritual realm serving Satan as 'Monitoring Spirits', controlling a given area.

We have to take this up in warfare prayers. Pray against territorial spirits and we shall see many positive changes in our lives.

God bless you all smiley

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
@CharlyG1
so true.
I talked about birds on my windows in one of my old post. At night they make this screeching noise which can be very disturbing.
But it gets worse, i noticed that there are about two or three birds on every house in my street.
Not just birds, there are owls and cats too.
Most times i just ignore them.

Happy sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
muehonyx22:
@CharlyG1
so true.
I talked about birds on my windows in one of my old post. At night they make this screeching noise which can be very disturbing.
But it gets worse, i noticed that there are about two or three birds on every house in my street.

Happy sunday.

Greetings muehonyx22 (((hugs))) long time.

I remember that post, I didn't know it was you, but I thought of exactly that when I read Charley's post.
Are you still experiencing that dear? And birds are on EVERY house on your street? Cats and owls too? Is this all at night?

Sounds like serious territorial demonic warfare is taking place in your area. I pray you receive power and strength to dismantle all forces of darkness operating in and around your household. You and your household belong to the Almighty God and will not fall under the influence of any principalities operating in your area in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
@providence338.
Greetings to you too sir.

On my house? Every night. On all other houses? Some nights.
Whenever i pray, they leave for that period, then they come back again. Rinse and repeat, I am even tired sef. i just left them alone.
I can deal with the pigeons, but the owls are more scary. owls are suppossed to be nocturnal, but this one stayed on my roof for 48 hours straight. And the birds won't stay quiet, they will start making noises.
I just ignore them now. I still pray for protection though.

Thank you for the prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GentlePEACE: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
madprophet:

Good morning my prophet sir,
You have casted me here oo.. Make God help all of us..
My prophet, I greet you sir..
bro come and continue with your diary o. I'm a big fan, infact i stick to it because your experiences were more like mine. Just recently i notice how my prayers react to anyone possessed of the devil. I actually want to grow more in that aunction of the Holy Spirit. I'm looking for a strong believing bible college i can attend full time. I attend Mfm too. Can we discuss better on phone?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
muehonyx22:
@providence338.

Whenever i pray, they leave for that period, then they come back again. Rinse and repeat, I am even tired sef. i just left them alone.
I can deal with the pigeons, but the owls are more scary. owls are suppossed to be nocturnal, but this one stayed on my roof for 48 hours straight. And the birds won't stay quiet, they will start making noises.

First, you are a soldier of Christ.

Second, both Christ and the devil deploy their soldiers into battle. Why?
There is no place called home on this battleground called earth, everywhere is a war front.

Home is either heaven or hell and when you go home no coming back, the present earth is the only place where man would ever have access to the rewards for winning a battle, what you earn here stays with you forever, what you don't earn stays ungettable forever, therefore this is a one time opportunity to attain things that are only attainable on this war front.

Don't let fear get the better of you, perfect love casteth out all fear, you might think their noises and their being on your roof isn't doing you any harm, ehnn ehnnn, when darkness is found around the corner, it means only one thing, the light is going out...it is either you get bolder by getting closer to Jesus and tell them to stop making noise and perching on your roof or you become more fearful and they oppress you bad bad and you won't be able to go past your present stage as a Christian because anytime you try to go higher they'll come in bird form and as usual you'll ignore them as a result of fear not believing they're wrecking havoc being there, there is no neutral ground in the spirit neither is there any in the physical

Hope you get me...

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
muehonyx22:
@providence338.

You don't have to be scared because...
You dwell in the secret place of the Most High God
You abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

He's your refuge and your fortress
Your God in whom you trust.

Surely, He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge
His truth (The Word) shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flieth by day, nor the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the punishment of the wicked.

Because you have made the LORD your refuge and the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.

For He shall give His Angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways
In their hands they shall bear you up less you dash your feet against stones
You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample under feet...

Get Psalm 91 into your consciousness, and watch fear flee from you
Psalm 91 is my reality, I know who I am and whose I am!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Lionhearted:
Had a dream, about 3years ago, in which I was
ascending up a steep road. At a point
along the road there is an obstruction that to pass through it one have to climb through some sort of enclosure. My attempt to pass through it resulted in snake bites on my left arm three times. immediately after the bites I withdraw and in a short while met a young man who sucks out the venom of the snake bites from my arm. The setting is the town in which i went to the uni.

Around same time I had this dream in which my certificates are burning.

Any meaning? And what can be done?

Hello,

Your dream is straightforward.

Your dream reveals demonic forces ( snakes & 3 bites) attacking you. What the dream is saying is that, each time you try to move up in life, (or come into an elevated or higher blessing), these demonic forces will attack you and shatter your progress. It would be more like a near success syndrome; always at the edge of a breakthrough but usually falling short. It is an attack on you.

But instead of this having a disastrous effect on you, God's saving grace (man sucking out the venom) saves you and still makes a little way for you in this regard.

You must battle those forces attacking you in prayer. Ask Jesus to come and clear them out of your way so that you will always enter into His preserved promotional blessings for your life.

..And your certificates burning is a whole interpretation of what I just said. The attack is a near success syndrome type.

They want you to keep toiling like an elephant but eating like an ant. But by this revelation, when you pray they will scatter in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Lionhearted:

charlyG1

I have replied. Sorry I took long.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Demogorgon:
The second one;

I saw myself at the bank of a stream in the company of two of my old friends. I can remember how one looked like but the other, i cannot remember how his face looked like now, although, in this very dream i knew both were my old friends.

So, i was just there, the one i remember how his face looked like was taking his bath in the stream.

Suddenly, he was looking for his shirt because he wanted to put it on. He saw it later on, in the inside the water - like the stream was taking it away and he grabbed it.

A call came through his phone and the caller told us to come to another place to pluck coconuts. So my two friends took a bamboo stick and he left there to the place were they called us. I followed them behind as we passed through a bushy path.

After the bushy part, we met a river. We were going to cross over to the other side i.e we are swimming through it.

One of my friend jumped it( the one i knew), he swam to the other part. The second did the same thing - Few sprints on the water, jumped in and swam across. He was fast. It was my turn.

As i was about jumping in, something weird happened. The spot where i stood immediately started going up - like a huge tree sprouted from the Spot. I found myself on top of the tree. It was so high. I have never seen a thing like that. I saw something like a rock beneath the river. I tried to come down from this but i couldn't.

One was urging me to jump down and me was like how'd you expect me to jump down when i could see a rock.

Immediately i was in another scene, i think along that bushy part. It was just me. I remember addressing someone who i didn't get to see the face as "Prince of Peace" . I was praising him i think..

I woke up

Cc CharlyG

Hello,

You're welcome to the thread. I'm glad you have been blessed immensely by the thread. Praise God smiley

I have read your first dream and the second, this one.
And i must tell you, you will not like the interpretation.

And I believe you must have been seeing yourself in the midst of some unknown friends in your other dreams, and you must have been seeing rivers more or trees in frequent dreams. I still have some questions to ask you though. But let me know if I should go ahead with the interpretation.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:51am On Jul 25, 2018
muehonyx22:
@CharlyG1
so true.

Happy sunday.

Yes muehony. For real. I thank God that we have authority and power over them. I urge you to send them packing with that authority and don't ignore them.

God bless you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Demogorgon(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

You're welcome to the thread. I'm glad you have been blessed immensely by the thread. Praise God smiley

I have read your first dream and the second, this one.
And i must tell you, you will not like the interpretation.

And I believe you must have been seeing yourself in the midst of some unknown friends in your other dreams, and you must have been seeing rivers more or trees in frequent dreams. I still have some questions to ask you though. But let me know if I should go ahead with the interpretation.

God bless you.
Thank you. Please go ahead

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by drestoneokuta(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Secondly.... I was at a pool, which belongs to me. The pool was without water, dry and Desolate. Then I saw a man in white robe which I believe to be Jesus, he came to the pool and caused it to rain in it, saw him standing on the pool. Filled up the pool with water, the water was so clear and pure, blue in colour.. Then he started spreading tiny green leaves at the end of the pool towards what seems like the entrance to the building were the pool was located. I joined him in spreading the tiny green leaves along side with from the end of the pool towards the gate, walking at the end of the pool to maybe dry land towards the gate. After that I went back to the pool to swim in it, tiny birds in the sky also came to the pool to add beauty to it. I was so happy that the pool was filled with water and I shouted for joy, thanking God for making my Desolate pool beautiful, it was so beautiful I didn't remember how ugly it was and my pain was wiped out. It was the joy that woke me up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Secondly.... I was at a pool, which belongs to me. The pool was without water, dry and Desolate. Then I saw a man in white robe which I believe to be Jesus, he came to the pool and caused it to rain in it, saw him standing on the pool. Filled up the pool with water, the water was so clear and pure, blue in colour.. Then he started spreading tiny green leaves at the end of the pool towards what seems like the entrance to the building were the pool was located. I joined him in spreading the tiny green leaves along side with from the end of the pool towards the gate, walking at the end of the pool to maybe dry land towards the gate. After that I went back to the pool to swim in it, tiny birds in the sky also came to the pool to add beauty to it. I was so happy that the pool was filled with water and I shouted for joy, thanking God for making my Desolate pool beautiful, it was so beautiful I didn't remember how ugly it was and my pain was wiped out. It was the joy that woke me up

U don't need anyone to tell you what this means right?

'He gave beauty for ashes'

You've been highly favoured.
Just begin to thank, worship and praise God.
Its done

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2018
read this powerful testimony, i've tried to post is here but the post is too long. www.mycloseencounters.org.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2018
mycloseencounters.org
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2018
I dreamt today that I was in a school, the setting was like a standard school with glass furnitures, so we were to write an exam, the subject is civic Education as the Invigilator was sharing the exam question, the time on it is 2hours and half hours... I just told them that I have done this exam before and I left the exam hall, next thing I saw it was on NYSC vest, as I walking as I continue walking in passed by a bridge and I saw some shops by the bridge side, I saw some women and girls laughing, but didn't pay attention to their side, as I was walking I was feeling uncomfortable in the NYSC vest, it was like my hand was at my back and I'm trying to cut loose,sometimes I will want to fall of the bridge but some stones used as walled I will hold on to and it will help me to keep my stand,i the next thing I saw myself holding a mirror as I was looking at myself in the mirror I saw the face of someone else reflecting in it wearing an NYSC vest (the face of the person in it is an aunty in my house but she is yet to serve)... So I now went back to the school I left from, when I got there they are already through with the exam it remains like 10 to 5 mins for me, expecting to write the exam but I didn't see anyone there I saw the exam attendance sheet and exam papers I wanted to quickly write the exam and put my answer paper back among the sheet... So I went in to another room in the school and saw all of them (the students) watching video on laptop cos they are done with their papers... I saw the invigilator their and explain to him, he then told a little boy to go and get the attendance sheet for him, they boy at first refused, was even doing slowing so as to waste time I hit him so he could move fast... So in another scene outside the classroom I saw everyone outside and Japanese (I think as also among the students) a Japanese girl was holding the attendance sheet and I quickly collected list from her and wrote down my name, my name was at number 8,the last on the list but I didn't write the exam...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys.. I'm new here smiley cheesy

Nice thread

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Sunday guys. My little testimony is that I am free from 7 years of pornography and Masturbation.. The desire to keep doing this stuffs died after a communion service.. Thanks be to God

18 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GeeConn(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Good morning Everyone & esp @ CharlyG1

I have been reading this thread for over a week now... Pls I don't know where to start telling. I'm really ashamed of my life right now.

As I can trace, my family trouble began when we packed into this building. Immediately my parents business started crumbling, They sold their 3 shops , closed their factory with 10 workers, sold off their 3 cars nd drivers...Numerous properties too... We began hawking in the town ooo...We the children were delayed. I wasted 6yrs @ home b4 entering Uni all because of finance, My Sister stayed 7yrs nd rest...

When the threat of ejection worsened, as we could'nt keep up with the payment, we subletted one self con room @ the ground floor to a tenant and another self con room to another tenant so as to help with the rent payment.
Now see this, no tenant stays more than a year without packing out in tatters nd debts, we are with the 3rd tenant now. As in eeh, it is stinking. After reading dis thread, I jus gathered courage and called d last tenant yesterday to tell me what he felt about the House. Infact, he proved my fears right. He said that his Prophet told him d house was enchanted, that he should pack out immediately. It was his delay dat nearly brought him to nothing. He told me of many attacks in dream when he was there. He finally said,He ran out of that house without shishi last year but now he can boast of million...Pls I don die abeg.

I seriously think that house is bad, Recalling expericenes now; my siblings always dream of dead relatives nd friends whenever they sleep in d room downstairs. The first time I had sleep paralysis, witch pressing and wetting my boxers was in dat room. Once, I had vomitted out physically when i dreamt someone came through the door nd poked stick into my mouth. It was a mess. A pastor friend pass the night in dat room, only to wake up showing us his swollen head where he recieved 2 hard knocks from unknown things. We stupidly laughed it off.
Earlier when we packed in, little children including my lil sis complained of seeing scary things when it gets dark... Am sobbing ryt now... Am ashamed of my self nd my parents now, I have lost years

Rumour had it, that the last tenant was forcefully ejected for non payment, the prevoius tenant's mum or sis commited suicide in that room.

I just pray things are as easy as u posted. Sorry 4 my long post pls.

@ CharlyG1 nd others, Pls I really need ur help, advice nd prayers.

@ CharlyG1 can u give me ur num... this is mine.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Elektra008(f): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
CharlyG1:

To make the post not too length, lets start with Witchcraft powers first..

Three levels of Satanic forces.. Witchcraft
Witchcraft powers- The Human spirit is very powerful. There are levels of strength for all kinds of spirit, meaning some spirits are stronger and more intelligent than others. Spirits are not equal in strength, same goes for Angels and demons too.
Satan & demons like to initiate people as human agents and use them for his own purpose in destroying the lives of people on earth. A witch or wizard does not possess any evil power of his/her own but this power is derived from a demon or spirit guide. He or she can also use his own spirit against a person. A witch/wizard is a very stubborn spirit. A human spirit that tries to harm a person out of great envy, bitterness and anger for no just reason, acts under the influence of 'Witchcraft powers'. These happens in families and among friends.
Anger, bitterness and jealousy drives a human spirit mad against his/her fellow human being. These things need to be checked so you don't act under the influence of demons like King Saul & Cain.

When a witch or wizard wants to do evil against his friend or enemy or whoever, there are several ways in doing so.. He or she can lie down on the bed & astral project (leave his/her body) to cause harm to who he/she likes. The spirit leaves the body and floats in the air, goes to cause harm to the intended victim. Witchcraft powers are elementary spirits, meaning they are very low. They are the lowest level of power in the kingdom of darkness because they are merely human spirits being used by Satan.

They like to harm people using their pictures, hair, finger nails, clothes, blood etc.. So be careful who you give these things too. Sometime you realize your cloth or your socks gets missing mysteriously and appears again in the same place you knew it went missing. This can be the work of witchcraft. But no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.

People who commit baby abortions usually fall into the trap of these evil people, Witchcraft powers. Their own blood and the blood of the aborted child is used against them in the kingdom of darkness. Not every hospital has a good foundation, some are built on satanic foundations. Their aim is to destroy people's lives and make sure sick people don't recover, making sure people suffer & die abnormally without knowing Jesus Christ.

So a person who commits abortion may fall into this trap. She may not be able to bear children again if this happens, her blood will be used against her.
Blood is very powerful & it has a spiritual voice that cries out to God for any injustice which has been committed against it's owner.. I.e. Like in the case of Abel, the Saints, etc.
I have experiences with this witchcraft powers and I tell you, though they're wicked in their acts, they are very easy to deal with thru the Name of Jesus Christ. They usually run away when I see them in my dreams. Lol

In a particular revelation, while on campus.. God showed me their meeting ground on campus. I couldn't believe that a particular girl I liked so much was actually into witchcraft. When God showed me people involved in witchcraft and even new initiates it would be hard to believe all, but then God would prove it to me physically.

One day while discussing with my final yr coursemate in school physically( this girl was my friend). I told her her ‘witch name’ which was only used during their witchcraft meetings and by her members. She looked at me with great fright on her face. She asked me 'Who are you'? 'How did you know'? I smiled and told her.. 'He told me'. She asked who? She started calling names I didn’t know. (Witches/Wizards have no clue about who Jesus is). She kept asking questions desperately in fear. I didn't answer.

Then she said 'I'll send a demon to you' when I get to the hostel.. I laughed and said 'Pls do, i'll be waiting'..
I left the classroom.

A witch or wizard is merely possessed with demons and can be delivered. Senior level witches/wizards tell the demons what to do against a person. Those babalawo's and Ogboni people are not to be feared at all. These are powerless powers. A witch can die in the process of trying to harm a child of God. So smart witches/wizards know who they attack & who they don't. If a witch/wizard sends a demon to a person in the spirit realm & the demon is not able to accomplish that evil against that child of God, the demon will go back to accomplish that evil against the witch/wizard who sent it. It will take a very powerful witch/wizard to recite strong incantations and appease the demon so that the demon doesn't harm him/her.
For a witch/wizard to harm you, they will need accurate information about you. Be careful of some people who ( you hardly talk to) that always want to know everything that happens in your life or your family’s. Stop giving out too much information about you or your family to people. It could be used against you in the spirit realm. You can never know them by their faces, it's only by revelation by the Spirit of God.

It is very dangerous for a witch to be confronted by an Angel of God. He/She may not live to see daylight. Because they are elementary spirits, spirits subjected to the control of Satan. An Angel will usually warn a witch/wizard first. If they don't heed to the instruction after that, the worse will happen to that witch/wizard.

One night, I had a vision. God revealed to me about a neighbor in the next compound of my house. She is a well respected old lady physically and when God first showed me that she was a witch and showed me how she and another person I knew came into my compound at midnight to rain curses on my family, it was hard to believe. My family took it hard to swallow because everyone on our street knew her and respected her. That's how popular she was..

God now showed me in a vision, how she sent a demon to my house. The demon came in the appearance of a woman of about 60yrs old, wearing a blue flowing gown with just one eye, the other eye was damaged. A one eyed demon. The demon came to my door and was banging on the door loudly. Out of anger I rushed to check, I was about opening the door without caution when I realized there was a hole in my door for me to see through.

Then I saw the demon thru the hole and sighed out of anger. The demon smiled an evil smiled when it knew I cud see it. In anger, I ordered the demon to go back to the woman who sent her. The demon didn't want to go at first, but I was persistent. Then it left.
Now, God opened my eyes to see this woman who sent the demon to me watching and waiting(from her balcony) to see if this demon completed its evil mission against me & my family. But the demon failed and in anger it went back to the woman.

The woman started begging the demon not to harm her. I woke up filled with anger.

God has now shown my family the true nature of this woman in the physical. She now shows resentment and hatred for us physically for no reason even though we were once so close.

May the Lord separate you from unfriendly friends in Jesus Name.. Amen.

A witch or wizard doesn't look ugly with a broom or evil face like what you see on TV. NO! A real witch is merely a human being, only under the control of Satan and demons knowingly or unknowingly. Their major aim especially the females is to have sex with men so that the life of these men become under bondage and under the control of these demons who they pass unto the men.
Witches and Wizards possessed by demons can usually be known by people with the spiritual gift of 'Discernment of spirits'.. Usually, a smell oozes from demon possessed people. This smell is similar to the smell of demons that smell like rotten eggs.
Witchcraft powers center on sexual intercourse, anywhere there is so much sex like in Universities, Hotels etc.. Witches/Wizards will thrive there.. For this is the fastest tool in destroying a person's destiny. They also like to tear families apart, make people suffer and curse people making demons torment their victims greatly.

Witches and Wizard control their spirits via Astral projection, while normal human spirits cannot control theirs. Their spirits are controlled by God. A picture has been attached for clarity.

The people of God are extremely powerful for God has given them a Name above all names, the Name of Jesus Christ. They're under His divine protection and they have authority over Witchcraft powers, Satan & his demons.. When you feel attacked by witchcraft powers, simply using the word of God in the Name of Jesus breaks their plans or powers against you.

God bless you.

N.B Demons coming up next..

Bro Charles, greetings to you. I just stumbled on this thread and within a few days I have been able to follow op to this 20 something page, my question is dis, is it possible to be a witch and not kno? Wen I was a little girl, I used to sleep with my body pressed against the wall, usually wen d weather is hot n d wall is cool, but my parent took dis to mean I was a witch n took me for deliverance in a semi white garment church,... That was d start of many 'deliverance' sessions. I was a regular child before den but after I became very fearful, lied a lot started stealing etc. I started to make up different stories about being a witch because the so called pastors will not believe me wen I tell Dem I wasn't one, I made up so many lies mostly from watching Nigerian films were dey show witches. All dat is d past now though it was a very traumatic period for me, but sometimes I wonder maybe truly dere was a fire dat caused d smoke. Like was I a witch, ever since I was little, I hate seeing ppl suffering, I always wished I Cld hlp somehow, at the same time I sometimes have terrible dreams... I just pray and forget it though. I am married now, and my second child is 3 yrs old and also like sleeping against d wall, sometimes he even raises his legs on the wall and it does not bother me though I worry outsiders may notice dat and start claiming nonsense about him sha.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Elektra008:

Bro Charles, greetings to you. I just stumbled on this thread and within a few days I have been able to follow op to this 20 something page, my question is dis, is it possible to be a witch and not kno? Wen I was a little girl, I used to sleep with my body pressed against the wall, usually wen d weather is hot n d wall is cool, but my parent took dis to mean I was a witch n took me for deliverance in a semi white garment church,... That was d start of many 'deliverance' sessions. I was a regular child before den but after I became very fearful, lied a lot started stealing etc. I started to make up different stories about being a witch because the so called pastors will not believe me wen I tell Dem I wasn't one, I made up so many lies mostly from watching Nigerian films were dey show witches. All dat is d past now though it was a very traumatic period for me, but sometimes I wonder maybe truly dere was a fire dat caused d smoke. Like was I a witch, ever since I was little, I hate seeing ppl suffering, I always wished I Cld hlp somehow, at the same time I sometimes have terrible dreams... I just pray and forget it though. I am married now, and my second child is 3 yrs old and also like sleeping against d wall, sometimes He Even Raises His Legs On The Wall and it does not bother me though I worry outsiders may notice dat and start claiming nonsense about him sha.
this is a long time superstition... I usually do that intentionally before as a kid expecting myself to fly to a meeting... Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2018
GeeConn:
Good morning Everyone & esp @ CharlyG1

I have been reading this thread for over a week now... Pls I don't know where to start telling. I'm really ashamed of my life right now.

As I can trace, my family trouble began when we packed into this building. Immediately my parents business started crumbling, They sold their 3 shops , closed their factory with 10 workers, sold off their 3 cars nd drivers...Numerous properties too... We began hawking in the town ooo...We the children were delayed. I wasted 6yrs @ home b4 entering Uni all because of finance, My Sister stayed 7yrs nd rest...

When the threat of ejection worsened, as we could'nt keep up with the payment, we subletted one self con room @ the ground floor to a tenant and another self con room to another tenant so as to help with the rent payment.
Now see this, no tenant stays more than a year without packing out in tatters nd debts, we are with the 3rd tenant now. As in eeh, it is stinking. After reading dis thread, I jus gathered courage and called d last tenant yesterday to tell me what he felt about the House. Infact, he proved my fears right. He said that his Prophet told him d house was enchanted, that he should pack out immediately. It was his delay dat nearly brought him to nothing. He told me of many attacks in dream when he was there. He finally said,He ran out of that house without shishi last year but now he can boast of million...Pls I don die abeg.

I seriously think that house is bad, Recalling expericenes now; my siblings always dream of dead relatives nd friends whenever they sleep in d room downstairs. The first time I had sleep paralysis, witch pressing and wetting my boxers was in dat room. Once, I had vomitted out physically when i dreamt someone came through the door nd poked stick into my mouth. It was a mess. A pastor friend pass the night in dat room, only to wake up showing us his swollen head where he recieved 2 hard knocks from unknown things. We stupidly laughed it off.
Earlier when we packed in, little children including my lil sis complained of seeing scary things when it gets dark... Am sobbing ryt now... Am ashamed of my self nd my parents now, I have lost years

Rumour had it, that the last tenant was forcefully ejected for non payment, the prevoius tenant's mum or sis commited suicide in that room.

I just pray things are as easy as u posted. Sorry 4 my long post pls.

@ CharlyG1 nd others, Pls I really need ur help, advice nd prayers.

@ CharlyG1 can u give me ur num... this is mine. 09022659922

I just have one question to ask......presently where r u staying? Did you sleep in that house last night?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Elektra008:

Bro Charles, greetings to you. I just stumbled on this thread and within a few days I have been able to follow op to this 20 something page, my question is dis, is it possible to be a witch and not kno? Wen I was a little girl, I used to sleep with my body pressed against the wall, usually wen d weather is hot n d wall is cool, but my parent took dis to mean I was a witch n took me for deliverance in a semi white garment church,... That was d start of many 'deliverance' sessions. I was a regular child before den but after I became very fearful, lied a lot started stealing etc. I started to make up different stories about being a witch because the so called pastors will not believe me wen I tell Dem I wasn't one, I made up so many lies mostly from watching Nigerian films were dey show witches. All dat is d past now though it was a very traumatic period for me, but sometimes I wonder maybe truly dere was a fire dat caused d smoke. Like was I a witch, ever since I was little, I hate seeing ppl suffering, I always wished I Cld hlp somehow, at the same time I sometimes have terrible dreams... I just pray and forget it though. I am married now, and my second child is 3 yrs old and also like sleeping against d wall, sometimes he even raises his legs on the wall and it does not bother me though I worry outsiders may notice dat and start claiming nonsense about him sha.

Chai. Its well. Abeg leave the child to enjoy his or her sleep. Although its possible for someone to be a witch without knowing it, I feel yours was over exaggerated by your religious superstitious parents and their gullibility was capitalized on by the false profits who saw that as an opportunity to gain money?

Nowadays...real witches don't pit legs on walls. They know we know that old trick. They've upgraded. Indomie generation witches are sophisticated.
Peace

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2018
God bless you all. It took me about a month to successfully read through pages 1 to 258 and I am grateful to God almighty for contributors like Hanan Hezron, Anas09 and Charlyg1 and the rest. My life has been upgraded by your posts. God bless you wherever you are in Jesus name, amen.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blaze612(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
God bless you all
My mom dreamt when she visited her father's house, beside the building she saw were palm kernel nuts where heaped she took one nut and break, surprisingly it had ten nuts instead of one nut, then one woman who she knew came out and asked her " Aunty why are u doing this , let me call my children to help u" which she refused , she took another and break, surprisingly it had four nuts , which she n the woman was awed . she took the 14 nuts inside and wool up. who can interpret this dream
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GeeConn(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
nnamdiosu:

I just have one question to ask......presently where r u staying? Did you sleep in that house last night?

I packed out of their house Oct. last year. I slept in my own apartment last night. Thanks, am so grateful for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
GeeConn:

I packed out of their house Oct. last year. I slept in my own apartment last night. Thanks, am so grateful for your concern.

Ok. That's step 1... Passed.

Step 2. How is ur finances? Ur life in general?
Are things moving forward ?

Step 3: your dream life. How is it? What do you see? Night mares etc?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.