Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802748 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
4C2215131:

Seen an Angel though on a very serious note. Not with the wings stuff though. How did I know it was an Angel? No malevolent entity could have had such ambience of peace and well being that surrounded him. It was an experience that'd last a lifetime.

So, do I check into Yaba now?

Yes.

Sigh. The human mind is just amazing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

Yes.

Yeah, its a maze actually. Who can fathom it. Some say we create our own realities, fears, et al. Suffice it to say that if what you create makes this existence bearable, then do create away...within the ambits of civility and proper societal conduct of course.

Sigh, which you could understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fzero: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

Yes.

Cant you just leave us to our amazing human mind and bounce outta this thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
vooks:

Thus saith the Negro who does not believe in anything

Your family are Nigros

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
@Salivalord.
Stop forming in the mouth, it will only expose ur epileptic seizures.
You called urself a fool. I didn't call u that. But thanks for letting the world know what you are.
I reiterate, this bile you are emitting will only add Ucler to your epilepsy.
I don't owe U dude. Like I said, kill urself. The world will be a better place with one of ur kind gone from it.
Its a pleasure to miss you Salivalord.
I have wasted quality time responding to U bittersoul. Never again will I answer U. U r not worth it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have seen the emails sent to me.
Pls i will respond to every email sent to me 2moro afternoon. Thank you guys.

I pray God's blessings & protection over you and your family in Jesus name Amen..

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mum told me of such things in my life!!! I did and remember and a whole lot
umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:47am On Nov 07, 2015
ifeness:

Your family are Nigros
The troll is into ET. You must e very lonely and idle to keep on spamming this hard. Poor Negro acquire interpersonal skills and stop fighting monikers on NL
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2015
@CharlyG1

mine is complicated. when i was small i use to see angels talking to me in different tongues but i will understand it. i used to see my self holding a long sword and i will be fighting strange peoples in my dream. they use to call me a strange name in my dream that i dont remember again. i also had this gift when any member of my familly dreams i will told them what they dreamt of they will be suprised of how i knew about it i will just saying it as if i was there.

i also had this ability to know peoples name when meeting them for the first time whithout anybody telling me. but right now i dont have this gift in me. anytime i pray very well i will just see some group of ladies chasing in the dream. sometime it will as if the whole world is chasing me. am even afraid to pray this days. pls i need your help

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2015
i used to see old people in my dreams. very old and all of them will be respecting me. they know me as Elder. or hezekiah.

they all treat me very special. but i dont see them anymore. worst part of it is i dont remember my dream swhen i woke up

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2015
i also had dis experience when i was about 7-8yrs old we were @ church me and my mum they were having meeting women meeting so me and a friend a girl we went inside the church to play. We were playing and running around the church. Everywhere was quiet and cool so we went to the alter and we were playing at the alter suddenly we saw a very tall angel with white ropes i was very afraid. He wipe the girl and i ran out side when they came and saw her lying on the ground. She didnt talk for days.

I also remember when we went to wednesday prayer i will sit on the front seat when ever i look at the alter i will see and elderly man with white bears sitting in the middle seat at the alter.

Also when i was small my mom use to fast every wednesday after praying i will see two young men sitting besides her two of them holding staff.
i also remember when my mum was sick very ill i was crying at school so i told God to transfer the sickness to my father so that my mum will be well. On getting home i saw my mum has been healed and my dad fell ill that verry day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
@Mikechinos.
Its well. I don't know most of these things, but I think, you a great prophet of God. Pls flush ur system from any kind of ungodliness, so that you can grow spiritually.
Satan is trying to scare you, by chasing u in ur dreams. Stop running, Stand. What's in you is far greater than what's in them

Pls be careful not to fall into wrongs hands asking questions, then he(satan) will tell you he is God and the one showing U all these things.
Ask God for Grace to face ur fears. We are given the spirit of Boldness, not of fear.
Me, I brutal for dream. I dey beat anybody wey try me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Anas09:
@Mikechinos.
Its well. I don't know most of these things, but I think, you a great prophet of God. Pls flush ur system from any kind of ungodliness, so that you can grow spiritually.
Satan is trying to scare you, by chasing u in ur dreams. Stop running, Stand. What's in you is far greater than what's in them

Pls be careful not to fall into wrongs hands asking questions, then he(satan) will tell you he is God and the one showing U all these things.
Ask God for Grace to face ur fears. We are given the spirit of Boldness, not of fear.
Me, I brutal for dream. I dey beat anybody wey try me.

thanks. I will put it in prayer

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnffd(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol, if you people were seeing superheros and unicorns and spaghetti monsters, I am sure you all would have been in a mental hospital by now, but unfortunately you are seeing demons and angels, so you have a very precious gift...smh,nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Mikechinos:
i also had dis experience when i was about 7-8yrs old we were @ church me and my mum they were having meeting women meeting so me and a friend a girl we went inside the church to play. We were playing and running around the church. Everywhere was quiet and cool so we went to the alter and we were playing at the alter suddenly we saw a very tall angel with white ropes i was very afraid. He wipe the girl and i ran out side when they came and saw her lying on the ground. She didnt talk for days.

I also remember when we went to wednesday prayer i will sit on the front seat when ever i look at the alter i will see and elderly man with white bears sitting in the middle seat at the alter.

Also when i was small my mom use to fast every wednesday after praying i will see two young men sitting besides her two of them holding staff.
i also remember when my mum was sick very ill i was crying at school so i told God to transfer the sickness to my father so that my mum will be well. On getting home i saw my mum has been healed and my dad fell ill that verry day

hi bro. first of all you have been given a very high gift by God. and I'm suspecting strongly that if u don't seem to be manifesting it again, it could be as a result of a specific sin.......fornication? pls I'm not judging u. Infact I really admire the grace of God in you. Becos ur gift is very rare God also gives people like you a rare grace. all you have to do is embark on dry fasting. I suspect three days will be the starting point but ask Holy spirit to tell u how many days. if u do that wjth repentance prayers the gift would start manifesting even stronger than before. Pls many people are in dire of your gift. don't give up so easily. also pls find out the meaning of Hezekiah. God bless you for the insight

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

hi bro. first of all you have been given a very high gift by God. and I'm suspecting strongly that if u don't seem to be manifesting it again, it could be as a result of a specific sin.......fornication? pls I'm not judging u. Infact I really admire the grace of God in you. Becos ur gift is very rare God also gives people like you a rare grace. all you have to do is embark on dry fasting. I suspect three days will be the starting point but ask Holy spirit to tell u how many days. if u do that wjth repentance prayers the gift would start manifesting even stronger than before. Pls many people are in dire of your gift. don't give up so easily. also pls find out the meaning of Hezekiah. God bless you for the insight

thanks bro. What you said is true. about 2months ago a longtime friend of mine came to my house that God directed him. He said that God is still interested in me. That i can do wonders if only i will yield to God. That i should scrifice my life for christ and i will see the miracle of God in my life. But the problem is that each time i repent it wont take long b4 i see my self going back to sin again. I jst pray that God will gimme the grace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

The troll is into ET. You must e very lonely and idle to keep on spamming this hard. Poor Negro acquire interpersonal skills and stop fighting monikers on NL

but you worship ETs in the bible. You call them God but I call them what they are.

If I may educated you....negro is a dirty word. I'm bothered you use it,it shows you have been poorly educated. Negro means a destructive black slave.

You can keep saying it since you are referring to your family. My last reply to you..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Ganjafama:
Dude, there are forces out there.
-_-
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Anas09:
@Salivalord.
Stop forming in the mouth, it will only expose ur epileptic seizures.
You called urself a fool. I didn't call u that. But thanks for letting the world know what you are.
I reiterate, this bile you are emitting will only add Ucler to your epilepsy.
I don't owe U dude. Like I said, kill urself. The world will be a better place with one of ur kind gone from it.
Its a pleasure to miss you Salivalord.
I have wasted quality time responding to U bittersoul. Never again will I answer U. U r not worth it.
STFU.. You harlot, worshiper of a dead Jew, fool amongst fools. i am a joyful soul and that's why i don't need to pray to any sky deity.it is your kind that go about killing and causing confusion all in the name of religion so you are the one that needs help. Anuofia! An irrevocable curse be upon you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
stardragon:

then what's wrong with the english word MR PROFESSOR??

u'ar highly possessed, u need a complete deliverance!!
you don't even know it when you make grammatical errors? What an illiterate!! Shame on you!! You are the one that needs complete deliverance from your stupidity. Deliver yourself from this bondage called religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifeness:

but you worship ETs in the bible. You call them God but I call them what they are.

If I may educated you....negro is a dirty word. I'm bothered you use it,it shows you have been poorly educated. Negro means a destructive black slave.

You can keep saying it since you are referring to your family. My last reply to you..

Negro, mellin believes in a planet Nibiru. Your beliefs are more ret@rded than his.

Walk me through your ETs. How do they look like? Where do they reside? In your head?

Do they marry? And lastly, do they share your trolling and spamming skills?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
sylvalord:
you don't even know it when you make grammatical errors? What an illiterate!! Shame on you!! You are the one that needs complete deliverance from your stupidity. Deliver yourself from this bondage called religion.
silence is the best answer to a fool lyk u, so i see no need of repplying again.....
And pls dont quote me again Mr Jobless Man.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
sylvalord:

Grammatical mistakes are no measure of stupidity. Stop trolling, you hear me Negro?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

Grammatical mistakes are no measure of stupidity. Stop trolling, you hear me Negro?
you are the one who is a negro, you slave. Keep following the white man doctrines. Bloody slave!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
stardragon:

silence is the best answer to a fool lyk u, so i see no need of repplying again.....
And pls dont quote me again Mr Jobless Man.
buhahaha.. Are you tired already? You lowlife! You are the one that is jobless and that is why your jobless mind keeps playing tricks on you. Getalife you nonentity!
PS: To charlyG1 and all you religious bigots; this thread will not thrive for i am having so much fun destroying it and debunking your stupendous claims. grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
sylvalord:
you are the one who is a negro, you slave. Keep following the white man doctrines. Bloody slave!
Bleaching melanin away don't change the fact that you are Negro. Now, stop trolling not and start learning. But I doubt your comprehension skills. Lord have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

Bleaching melanin away don't change the fact that you are Negro. Now, stop trolling not and start learning. But I doubt your comprehension skills. Lord have mercy on you
+chuckles+ do not think it is everyone that is as foolish as you are, you Negro. You make me laugh i swear.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
CharlyG1:
The time will come when this thread will be too hot for the devil & his agents to handle.

This is a fact.. Satan's agents are elementary spirits, too small to handle, too easy to overcome with the power of Jesus Christ. Just a single word of prayer is enough.

Be warned..
Hebrews 10vs31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
sylvalord:
+chuckles+ do not think it is everyone that is as foolish as you are, you Negro. You make me laugh i swear.
Ok. Now that you have had free comedy, leave adults to serious matters

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
CharlyG1:

This is a fact.. Satan's agents are elementary spirits, too small to handle, too easy to overcome with the power of Jesus Christ. Just a single word of prayer is enough.

Be warned..
Hebrews 10vs31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Just asking.
Spiritual gifts are supposed to be for edifying the body of Christ. How do these 'gifts' of yours benefit anybody?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

Just asking.
Spiritual gifts are supposed to be for edifying the body of Christ. How do these 'gifts' of yours benefit anybody?

Okay.. I'll advise you read 1Corinthians 12 from vs 4 (down to the end)for better understanding.

Spiritual gifts are used to edify the Church(people of God). Everyone has a special gift, it could be revelations, discerning of spirits, healing, prophecy etc.
The gift is not actually for the person who has it but for helping other people. Some people can see a demon in a person and know the person needs deliverance, some with the healing gift can pray for a person and the ailment goes away quickly, some can have deep dreams & revelations about others and warn the person on time thereby averting an accident or death.
Most of us here have experienced these things.
I have been instrumental in warning people about untimely deaths etc.
This thread is to help people understand their gifts better thereby allowing God work thru them, exposing the deceits of satan. That's why we share our experiences, so that people even without these knowledge can be cautious and stick close to God.

These are all ways God uses in communicating & helping His children thru the Holy Spirit, using people who wish to let the Holy Spirit work thru them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
CharlyG1:

Okay.. I'll advise you read 1Corinthians 12 from vs 4 (down to the end)for better understanding.

Spiritual gifts are used to edify the Church(people of God). Everyone has a special gift, it could be revelations, discerning of spirits, healing, prophecy etc.
The gift is not actually for the person who has it but for helping other people. Some people can see a demon in a person and know the person needs deliverance, some with the healing gift can pray for a person and the ailment goes away quickly, some can have deep dreams & revelations about others and warn the person on time thereby averting an accident or death.
Most of us here have experienced these things.
I have been instrumental in warning people about untimely deaths etc.
This thread is to help people understand their gifts better thereby allowing God work thru them, exposing the deceits of satan. That's why we share our experiences, so that people even without these knowledge can be cautious and stick close to God.

These are all ways God uses in communicating & helping His children thru the Holy Spirit, using people who wish to let the Holy Spirit work thru them.
So which of the listed spritual gifts would you classify yours?
I ask because I can't see a gift called seeing demons/Angels

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.