Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804267 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is vooks?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:
Where is vooks?
probably he is busy offline . I don't think he would come online and neglect dis thread. Bro vooks you are missed even the thread can testify for itself
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
dazzle101:

Very insightful superior1.
Totally agree with your last paragraph.
I would write some more but my eyes hurt a tad.. typing this, my phone is really far from my line of vision.
Pray, do share more, this is really interesting and spirituality enlightening...
Between sir, you did talk about incisions. What can you really say about it. Personally I feel it has some negative impacts on a person as these marks are made for various reasons to say the least. In Ibo land, some girl child supposed to have a link with the marine is cut incisions on the top of the face somewhat close to the eyes and this is in a bid to prevent any disturbances for the child growing up from such entities. How the parents seem to deduce it even whilst the child is still a baby I find hard to understand(cos it's usually done when the person is a baby) or perhaps, the child tends to fall ill so often and the parents get to seek some native person who eventually reveals all these.
I am really curious sir and would like to know why Who makes giving incisions a remedy for chasing away evil spirits from the life of a baby bearing in mind that these cuts n shedding of blood in the process could amount to some form of demon possession eventually? Or even solidify their attempts at totally taking over the child's spirit which the incision and blood spill further made possible.
Over to you sir and God bless u as you share some more of your above post...
Shallom!!!

Thanks very much Sister for your contribution, I will be taking a look at incision marks in my next post. Do post more feedbacks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
3. Demons, Angels and Children

Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Noooo!!!!!
I am not leaving her!!!!
Do you know her naaaame?!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know the meaning of her name?!!!
The beautiful serpentttt!!!
I am! I am! I am the beautiful serpent!!, she has been mine from childhood, this is my home, leave me alone!!!

The venue was a small room at the back of our church auditorium, the door was marked `Counselling and Deliverance Room” and piercing the peaceful morning is the voice of a demon; a chief among demons, the smaller mischievous ones had departed some few minutes into the ministration. That particular morning we decided to show the lousy demon he is not the only noise maker in town and so the three of us; in our not so melodious voice raised our voice of worship to God to sing songs we know demons hate with passion:

There is power mighty in the Blood
There is power mighty in the Blood of Jesus Christ

Oh the Blood of Jesus
Oh the Blood of Jesus
Oh the Blood of Jesus, it washes bright as snow!!

There is power, power wonder working in the Blood of the Lamb
There is power, power wonder working power in the precious Blood of the Lamb!!!

Background
The dear Sister despite being only in her early 20s has suffered more misfortune than most people in their entire life, she gave her life to Christ some years before that ministration but never enjoyed the fruit of salvation for long. The ugly demon calling himself 'beautiful serpent' has made all attempt to kill and frustrate her destiny, she has prayed and fasted but got very little results.

The demon came into and had been operating in her since she was 7 days old, how?

Her Name

She was christen with a name which in english means ‘Beautiful Serpent’.

1 Chronicles 4:9-10
Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, saying, "I gave birth to him in pain'

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."

Jabez, a noble man suffered pains because he was named so and that gave resident permit to the demon of pains to torment his life until he cried out to God.

Are given names that powerful?

Names are powerful and spiritual, they are an invocation on the child……. some cultures give name to children after the idol or deity worshiped in the household or village of birth, such invocation definitely opens the child up for the household demons.

Like I made mentioned earlier in my tribe, names like Babatunde (Our dead father returns again), Esubiyi (Esu deity gave birth to this), Fafunmbi (The Ifa diety gave this to me) etc are quite common, these names give legal ground for the ruling demons to gain access into the life of a Child.

Some names sound cool but the meaning like that of the Sister I described arent, e.g
Cecilia means Blind
James/Jacobs is Supplanter
Mary means Bitter/Rebellion
Lola (not the Yoruba one) means lady of sorrow and
Belinda means beautiful serpent

LineofThought

What is your name, what does it mean and does it reflect on your personality?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
superior1:

Thanks very much Sister for your contribution, I will be taking a look at incision marks in my next post. Do post more feedbacks

Indeed, would be sure to do some digging myself and definitely leave my findings...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
superior1:
3. Demons, Angels and Children

Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Noooo!!!!!
I am not leaving her!!!!
Do you know her naaaame?!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know the meaning of her name?!!!
The beautiful serpentttt!!!
I am! I am! I am the beautiful serpent!!, she has been mine from childhood, this is my home, leave me alone!!!

The venue was a small room at the back of our church auditorium, the door was marked `Counselling and Deliverance Room” and piercing the peaceful morning is the voice of a demon; a chief among demons, the smaller mischievous ones had departed some few minutes into the ministration. That particular morning we decided to show the lousy demon he is not the only noise maker in town and so the three of us; in our not so melodious voice raised our voice of worship to God to sing songs we know demons hate with passion:

There is power mighty in the Blood of Jesus Christ

Oh the Blood of Jesus
Oh the Blood of Jesus
Oh the Blood of Jesus, it washes bright as snow!!

There is power, power wonder working in the Blood of the Lamb
There is power, power wonder working power in the precious Blood of the Lamb!!!

Background
The dear Sister despite being only in her early 20s has suffered more misfortune than most people in their entire life, she gave her life to Christ some years before that ministration but never enjoyed the fruit of salvation for long. The ugly demon calling himself 'beautiful serpent' has made all attempt to kill and frustrate her destiny, she has prayed and fasted but got very little results.

The demon came into and had been operating in her since she was 7 days old, how?

Her Name

She was christen with a name which in english means ‘Beautiful Serpent’.

1 Chronicles 4:9-10
Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, saying, "I gave birth to him in pain'

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."

Jabez, a noble man suffered pains because he was named so and that gave resident permit to the demon of pains to torment his life until he cried out to God.

Are given names that powerful?

Names are powerful and spiritual, they are an invocation on the child……. some cultures give name to children after the idol or deity worshiped in the household or village of birth, such invocation definitely opens the child up for the household demons.

Like I made mentioned earlier in my tribe, names like Babatunde (Our dead father returns again), Esubiyi (Esu deity gave birth to this), Fafunmbi (The Ifa diety gave this to me) etc are quite common, these names give legal ground for the ruling demons to gain access into the life of a Child.

Some names sound cool but the meaning like that of the Sister I described arent, e.g
Cecilia means Blind
James/Jacobs is Supplanter
Mary means Bitter/Rebellion
Lola (not the Yoruba one) means lady of sorrow and
Belinda means beautiful serpent

LineofThought

What is your name, what does it mean and does it reflect on your personality?
Bro i hold an exception to the name given to children affecting them instead i believe its family rites and rituals performed on a child wen dey are born dat exposes them to dis demons.
D story of jabez supports my stand on dis because it was never mentioned that God gave him another name. As a matter of fact Jabez was even more honourable dan his brethren b4 he prayed d famous prayer. It wasn't mentioned if it was God who changed the name of saul to paul in d Bible so it could av been done by individual conviction. Today we have famous men of God who have genuine encounters and dey still retain their old names.
From the Scriptures, we can see dat it usually wen God makes a covenant with individuals dat He usually gives dem a new name to signify that covenant. We are under a new covenant and according to Scriptures, we will all b given a new name wen d time comes.
However, its good to give the best of names to our children cos dat is wat dey will b called truout life but am of d opinion dat it doesn't necessarily mean a change of name is compulsory. A good example of dis is in a childhood friend of mine who happened to come from d riverine part of niger delta, dey were all born in "Christian homes" and bear christian names. Infact d name of the lady was repentance. I was told(by her sibling who was very close) dat after dey are born, dey were usually taken to their hometown for some rites which involved throwing d baby into d river(all in d name of give to ceasar wat belongs to him). Dey eventually became very promiscuous later in life(evidence of marine spirit)

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:

Bro i hold an exception to the name given to children affecting them instead i believe its family rites and rituals performed on a child wen dey are born dat exposes them to dis demons.
D story of jabez supports my stand on dis because it was never mentioned that God gave him another name. As a matter of fact Jabez was even more honourable dan his brethren b4 he prayed d famous prayer. It wasn't mentioned if it was God who changed the name of saul to paul in d Bible so it could av been done by individual conviction. Today we have famous men of God who have genuine encounters and dey still retain their old names.
From the Scriptures, we can see dat it usually wen God makes a covenant with individuals dat He usually gives dem a new name to signify that covenant. We are under a new covenant and according to Scriptures, we will all b given a new name wen d time comes.
However, its good to give the best of names to our children cos dat is wat dey will b called truout life but am of d opinion dat it doesn't necessarily mean a change of name is compulsory. A good example of dis is in a childhood friend of mine who happened to come from d riverine part of niger delta, dey were all born in "Christian homes" and bear christian names. Infact d name of the lady was repentance. I was told(by her sibling who was very close) dat after dey are born, dey were usually taken to their hometown for some rites which involved throwing d baby into d river(all in d name of give to ceasar wat belongs to him). Dey eventually became very promiscuous later in life(evidence of marine spirit)

Thanks for your input Bro. Do send in more response

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
superior1:
2. Demons, Angels and Children

I was barely 6 years old and with my family lived in a sub-rural community near Lagos. Like other children then, we normally stay outside our veranda after supper to tell all manner of fables. This particular night I fell asleep and was left outside while other children departed to their respective houses (my Mum having carried me inside earlier, thought I was on the mat with my siblings in our inner room, unknown to her, I stood up when she left me on the mat to re-join my play group outside)

Around 1 am, something woke me up from where I was sleeping alone outside, about 30 feet from me was a Being clothed in a ash apparel, the Being has the caricature of a young lady but the face or where there suppose to be her face was deep darkness, although there was reflection from the electric bulbs, her face remained un-illuminated. Her movement wasnt like of human, although the ash cloth covered what should be her feet also, she wasnt moving like humans. She was floating and moving towards where I laid like she was propelled by the wind.

In seconds, she was right where I was; totally paralyzed with fear. She looked down at me for a few seconds, then suddenly she turned sharply making an hissing sound and departed. It was seconds after she left did I regain the use of my body and I jumped up screaming for my mama.

The second day, I was heavy and couldnt attend school for days. My Mum in her fear invited a marabout who made all manner of incisions on me, I got better after about a week but as you can imagine, the experience never left me.

The strongest spiritual battles are the ones that gained access into our lives as child and they can be very difficult to discern. Most demons grew and develop strength even as the child and have blended into the fabric of the child's character to such an extent, when the demons manifest (and they do manifest) people generally attribute it to the personality of the child.

The Child cant understand why he or she kept committing the same offence, He/She genuinely wants the affection of his/her parents but cant just stop behaving badly;hurting them.

Mark 9:20-21
20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.
21 Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?” “From childhood,” he answered

LineofThought

Symptoms
Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid
It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him.

Demons Involved
“You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him

Demonic afflictions have roots beyond and many times different from what is physically seen or experienced, can you relate to this?
The last paragraph.
The dumb and deaf spirit now manifesting in another way(convulsion).
Bro, you can throw more light there.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great0:

The last paragraph.
deaf and dumb spirit is usually responsible for convulsion, epilepsy etc. Dat is its name just like d spirit of infirmity is responsible for any type of sickness.
My next post is to make you understand better

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Good morning brethren. Dis morning I'll like to talk about demonic strongmen. I came about dis list after reading articles and listening to messages by pastor Benny, late Derek Prince and also did my homework studying the Bible like the berean christians.
Biblically we know that the Triune God has seven Spirits depicted by the 7 golden lampstand in the throne room. Well the devil has 12 demonic strongmen scattered throughout the Bible and it really helps to know them because instead of wasting time driving the smaller demons, if you deal with the demonic strongman, you can easily send out d rest or many times, dey go out with him.
A very important tool in deliverance ministry is the gift of discerning of spirits. Demons will try their best to hide their identity so dey cannot be sent out. For example, d demon of suicide can b in a person for a long time but ine day u will see d person has committed suicide. Anything that makes a person acts abnormal is usually a result of demonic activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
The list of these spirits goes thus
Twelve demonic spirits
1. Spirit of Jealousy: number 5:14, proverbs 6:34 demons include anger, rage, murder etc. Rebuke d spirit of Jealousy and d other demons will flee with it
2. Lying spirit: 2chr 18:22, Jer23:14 demons include hypocrisy, vanity, profanity, false visions and experiences, religions and deceit. Rebuke d lying spirit and all the others will flee
3. The Spirit of familiarity i.e familiar spirit: 1sam28:7,deut 18:10-12. Demons includes astrology, horoscope, fortune telling, occultism, evil demonic activities etc. Rebuke d strong man and all d demons will have no option but flee
4. Spirit of pervertion isa19:14,proverbs 14:2, pro 23:33, act13:10-14 these spirit causes people to live in error, bring about laziness, lust for women, hatred for God, twist d word to suits its life. Just rebuke d strong man and the Spirits will flee out
5: Spirit of Heaviness isa61:3. These spirit carries with it despair, hopelessness, rejection, self pity. Just rebuke d spirit of Heaviness and all will leave
6. Spirit of whoredom: hosea4:12, ezekiel 16:28-39 demons of prostitution, idolatry, never satisfied (insatiable desire). It usually causes weakness and leads to poverty.
7 Spirit of Infirmity: Luke 13:11, all form of sickness resultant from demonic activities. Rebuke d spirit and as usual any demon responsible for the sickness will come out
8 Spirit of deaf and dumb (not deafness of d ear or dumbness of d mouth but dat is d name the Bible calls it) matt17:15-18,mark9:17-25. These demons are responsible for insanity, epilepsy, suicide, seizures, lunatism. Just rebuke d spirit and off dey go
9. Spirit of fear 2tim1:7,job4:14. They result in torment, terror, worry, timidity, inferiority complex, phobias and makes u feel i adequate. Just deal with d strong man nd dey will run away.
10. Spirit of pride: pro 16:18,13:10, demon of mockery, stubbornness, gossip etc. Causes contentions and wars. Causes wrath. Just rebuke d strong man and dey will all run.
11. The Spirit of bondage: Rom8:15, exo 6:9 dey also manifests in fear, but involves anguish, bitterness, addictions, spiritual blindness, unless this is broken, ppl under its control can't receive spiritual truth. Rebuke d spirit and dey will flee
12. The Spirit of anti Christ 1john4:3 demons dat deceive men against Christ. denies d Virgin birth of Christ, denies d deity of Christ, denies d death on d cross of Christ. denies His resurrection and second coming.
Dis isn't just theory. It has helped me in my own ministry.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
4. Demons, Angels and Children
Great0:

The last paragraph.

Thanks for bringing that question up Bro, I can see Bro. oyeludef has made mention of some demonic grouping already. I will attempt the question with further insights.

Demons operate in groups to achieve a common goal of stealing, destroying and killing. Imagine a bandit of thieves, one or two may be skilled at manipulating door keys while the remaining are skilled at other vices, every member synergizes along their area of competencies.

Mark 9:20-21
20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.

If told about this case, a Minister may likely jot the following demons as suspects

Demon of epilepsy, insanity, fever, fear, panic etc

I guess Jesus noted the dramatic way that demon manifested and that was why despite He knew asked the father of the boy when the symptoms started.

21 Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?” “From childhood,” he answered. 22 And it has often cast him into fire and into water, to destroy him

Demons of death, destruction, suicide, confusion, accident etc are the likely suspect here.

26 And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, “He is dead.”

This demon has gained so much control and woven itself to the fabric and core of this boy such that after leaving, people thought the boy is no more. This is no small time demon and again because the word 'instantly' was not used in this account, the demon may have manifested and dramatized a little more before departing after Jesus commanded it to, not only one demon was however involved in this case.

Mark 9:26-26
And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.” 26 And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, “He is dead.”

Why mute and deaf, what does mute and deaf had to do with what appears epilepsy (neurological) problems?, I will relate a scenario

The nice and friendly woman was actually a high priestess of a witch coven whose immediate neighbor; a young Christian couple recently had a baby boy named 'Bara'. The said witch wasn’t happy about the birth of Bara as demonic agents hardly celebrate any good thing and knowing the couple weren’t the praying type, she was able to afflict Bara with a curse. She appointed a demon through incantations and gave him the mission of making Bara a point of embarrassment, sorrow and sadness to his parents all the days of his life.

The demon commissioned by the high priestess then took along demons of stealing, fighting, lying etc to live in 'Bara' and accomplished the given task.

The enemy in the above story (which BTW I drew from a true life account) is that curse and the demon sent to enforce it. Whereas 'fighting and stealing' demons were also involved, they were not the main culprit. This is what I think is the case of that boy Jesus ministered to, 'mute and deaf' demons were the door opener for others and that is why Jesus addressed them, knowing once they leave, other demons had no choice. Mute and deafness are all sensory defects that are controlled by the brain which also is the point where epilepsy triggers. They are all demons affecting the normal functioning of the brain one way or the other.

Symptoms doesn’t always tell the full story and a Minister beyond his knowledge/experience must wait on God for discernment/word of knowledge or revelation before approaching any case. Satanic operations are quite complex and no two cases are exactly identical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
oyeludef:
deaf and dumb spirit is usually responsible for convulsion, epilepsy etc. Dat is its name just like d spirit of infirmity is responsible for any type of sickness.
My next post is to make you understand better

I beg to disagree with you there bro. those of us aquinted with the deliverance ministry understand that demons are very deceptive. now...that demon was trying to disguise its true nature. the idea is that if a normal Christian without discernment was the one doing the deliverance, he would have said...YOU DEMON OF CONVULSION COME OUT...INSTEAD OF THE DEAF AND DUMB SPRIT COME OUT. some demons will even tell the minister that I'm going out....and once the minister believes without asking the holy spirit for confirmation, he stops the prayers and the demon still stays in its victim

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
nnamdiosu:

I beg to disagree with you there bro. those of us aquinted with the deliverance ministry understand that demons are very deceptive. now...that demon was trying to disguise its true nature. the idea is that if a normal Christian without discernment was the one doing the deliverance, he would have said...YOU DEMON OF CONVULSION COME OUT...INSTEAD OF THE DEAF AND DUMB SPRIT COME OUT. some demons will even tell the minister that I'm going out....and once the minister believes without asking the holy spirit for confirmation, he stops the prayers and the demon still stays in its victim

since ur are in d deliverance ministry, it will be easy for you to understand that demons usually work in groups. wen a deaf and dumb spirit is in manifestation, the victim usually exhibits deafness nd dumbness (try talking to a person experiencing seizure). I know wat i am saying is totally different from what is practiced in most deliverance ministries but you must realize thats dis a paradigm shift. Next time you encounter a person who is epileptic, autistic, prone to seizures, etc, cast out d deaf and dumb spirit and tell me what happens thereafter.
(Read marks account)
A man answered, “Teacher, I brought my son to you. He is controlled by an evil spirit that keeps him from talking. The spirit attacks him and throws him on the ground. He foams at the mouth, grinds his teeth, and becomes very stiff. I asked your followers to force the evil spirit out, but they could not.” Jesus answered, “You people today don’t believe! How long must I stay with you? How long must I be patient with you? Bring the boy to me!” So the followers brought the boy to Jesus. When the evil spirit saw Jesus, it attacked the boy. The boy fell down and rolled on the ground. He was foaming at the mouth. Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has this been happening to him?” The father answered, “Since he was very young. The spirit often throws him into a fire or into water to kill him. If you can do anything, please have pity on us and help us.” Jesus said to the father, “Why did you say ‘if you can’? All things are possible for the one who believes.” Immediately the father shouted, “I do believe. Help me to believe more!” Jesus saw that all the people were running there to see what was happening. So he spoke to the evil spirit. He said, “You evil spirit that makes this boy deaf and stops him from talking—I command you to come out of him and never enter him again!” The evil spirit screamed. It caused the boy to fall on the ground again, and then it came out. The boy looked as if he was dead. Many people said, “He is dead!”
Mark 9:17-26 ERV
If truely it was just dumbness and deafness(which is a Spirit of infirmity), d father of the boy said the seizures has been happening from d boy childhood. I believe most mean genuine men of God in the healing ministry know this.(wen ministering healing, you hear them rebuke d spirit of infirmity and sometimes mention specific demons of infirmity like demon of cancer, demon of blindness etc) listen to reinhard bonke, pastor Adeboye, pastor. kumuyi pray for healing.
In addition to dis, there is no way you properly discern a devil and ask them to go out that they will not. It is not you d demons fear but God who you are representing. Wateva decree you make here on earth is established in heaven. We see cases in the scripture where after Jesus told demons to come how that it even fell the man on the floor and started tearing his body violently. I also have my calling in the deliverance ministry but wen i got it, i didnt bother to copy d way it is done in churches around but i went into the scriptures and God lead me to good materials. I av also seen good results. Try to find out about many ppl who go about for deliverance and you will see dem struggling with the same problem. I do not in anyway claim to av d monopoly of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where is everyone? Let the fire keep burning here.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Elemental(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
@charlyg1 I stumbled upon this thread and though I'm skeptical, I believe in God and also know that satan exists.

I don't think I have any spiritual gift other than a gifted imagination and maybe my dreams. I dream a lot and when I was younger, I had more vivid dreams.

I've only had a few encounters with the supernatural while awake. When I was about 10 years old, one night, I got up to weep and heard footsteps in the parlour, I was so scared, I don't know how I knew it was a spirit. I quickly got to my bed and covered myself and shut my eyes. The footsteps came closer to my bed and I felt a hand touch my back. At that touch I felt pins and needles all over my body, I kept praying in my mind until the presence disappeared.
Another one I can remember vividly happened during my Nysc, this has happened twice to me. I was asleep on my bed in the afternoon when I heard and felt someone lie beside me on the bed. And playfully blow breeze into my ear, I only knew one person that would come into my bed and lie beside me, a close female friend of mine. Imagine my surprise when I turned over and found empty space. I would have doubted myself but the imprint of the person's body was still on the bed and it was warm.

There's an ability I have, I don't know if it's common but I can control people in my dreams sometimes. So since I stop myself from fornicating in reality, I make out in my dreams but when I do, the dreams get infected, the people become evil and I'm trapped in the dream. It becomes a battle. This has happened several times, enough for me to know that controlling people in my dreams gives evil access. Though at times my dreams get infected without my interference.

I also get warnings in my dreams but I usually don't understand what it means or refers to.

Recently, someone tried to initiate me into something maybe witchcraft, in a dream, I found myself in a sitting room standing in a corner. There were about 15 people, men and women in the room, all older than I. Suddenly the man who looked like their leader, asked me a question. Who will you sacrifice? I was under pressure to answer, all this while I was praying in my mind for God to take me out of that place. Believe you, a list of my family members ran through my mind, but then I called myself to order and decided I'd rather die than choose. Infact I started praying for God to kill me rather than falling prey to them. At that moment, God took me away from there and I woke up in cold sweat. What do you think of that and what can I do to avoid such next time?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
oyeludef:
The list of these spirits goes thus
Twelve demonic spirits
1. Spirit of Jealousy: number 5:14, proverbs 6:34 demons include anger, rage, murder etc. Rebuke d spirit of Jealousy and d other demons will flee with it
2. Lying spirit: 2chr 18:22, Jer23:14 demons include hypocrisy, vanity, profanity, false visions and experiences, religions and deceit. Rebuke d lying spirit and all the others will flee
3. The Spirit of familiarity i.e familiar spirit: 1sam28:7,deut 18:10-12. Demons includes astrology, horoscope, fortune telling, occultism, evil demonic activities etc. Rebuke d strong man and all d demons will have no option but flee
4. Spirit of pervertion isa19:14,proverbs 14:2, pro 23:33, act13:10-14 these spirit causes people to live in error, bring about laziness, lust for women, hatred for God, twist d word to suits its life. Just rebuke d strong man and the Spirits will flee out
5: Spirit of Heaviness isa61:3. These spirit carries with it despair, hopelessness, rejection, self pity. Just rebuke d spirit of Heaviness and all will leave
6. Spirit of whoredom: hosea4:12, ezekiel 16:28-39 demons of prostitution, idolatry, never satisfied (insatiable desire). It usually causes weakness and leads to poverty.
7 Spirit of Infirmity: Luke 13:11, all form of sickness resultant from demonic activities. Rebuke d spirit and as usual any demon responsible for the sickness will come out
8 Spirit of deaf and dumb (not deafness of d ear or dumbness of d mouth but dat is d name the Bible calls it) matt17:15-18,mark9:17-25. These demons are responsible for insanity, epilepsy, suicide, seizures, lunatism. Just rebuke d spirit and off dey go
9. Spirit of fear 2tim1:7,job4:14. They result in torment, terror, worry, timidity, inferiority complex, phobias and makes u feel i adequate. Just deal with d strong man nd dey will run away.
10. Spirit of pride: pro 16:18,13:10, demon of mockery, stubbornness, gossip etc. Causes contentions and wars. Causes wrath. Just rebuke d strong man and dey will all run.
11. The Spirit of bondage: Rom8:15, exo 6:9 dey also manifests in fear, but involves anguish, bitterness, addictions, spiritual blindness, unless this is broken, ppl under its control can't receive spiritual truth. Rebuke d spirit and dey will flee
12. The Spirit of anti Christ 1john4:3 demons dat deceive men against Christ. denies d Virgin birth of Christ, denies d deity of Christ, denies d death on d cross of Christ. denies His resurrection and second coming.
Dis isn't just theory. It has helped me in my own ministry.
Strongmen are they principalities or power or another ?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Whizzdom(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
CharlyG1:

Good question my brother. Thanks for asking.

Now, Fantasy thinking or Fantasy thoughts are 'ungodly thoughts' or 'wishful thinking' or 'dirty imaginations' 2 Corithinans 10 vs 5

For example. Mr A watches a movie where he see's a sexually attractive woman. The woman remains on his thoughts for some time. He begins to think about this woman. He creates an illusion where he sees himself having sex with her, or cuddling her, or getting married to her. He begins to imagine the whole thing.
Now, this kind of thinking is what is 'Fantasy or Fantasizing'. Making an unreal thing to seem real. It happens mostly to young children while growing.

MR A doesn't know the harm that's being done, afterall its just normal imaginations to him.
When this act is repeated over and over again, the imaginations become stronger and it opens a portal for demonic activity.
(This is a secret)- Strong imagination is a secret passage to soul travel, meaning MR A is actually doing this for real without even knowing.
That's why I said earlier on, do not read or watch 'Law of Attraction'. Its demonic!

Mr A would later see scratches on his body sometimes, or he would feel the real presence of a person in the room. Sometimes he may release sperm while sleeping. Fantasy thoughts leads to masturbation, which opens up the mind or soul to more demonic attacks.

Sir, I use to indulge in fantasy thinking, what i can do to break from it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Great0:

Strongmen are they principalities or power or another ?
Thanks
dey are demons. I'll like to use the word gang like bro superior. I don't like building belief base on experience but in dis case ill say wat i believe about dis. Demons comes into a person due to some reason e.g, a young teenager dat is just getting to know about his body is encouraged by a friend to try masturbation and ignorantly he does, d demon of masturbation enters into him to d and also invites other of his friends including demon of rape. The demonic strongman in dis case is d demon of masturbation(usually d spokesman wen deliverance is going on but i dont encourage listening to evil spirits cos dey are lying spirits) and if he is expelled during deliverance, his friends will go out with him. Remember the Holy Spirit helps you to remember what you av been taught (john 14:26). By the gift of discernment, you know the type of spirit operating in dat life and you expel it from the individual and it leaves but other demons are still there undetected and after a while dey invite back their paddy and d individual relapses to old habit but instead of sending out a particular demon, u could av targeted d entire gang and if there are other gangs, by discernment do d same to there.
D spirits of infirmity are a gangs of demons who go out to oppress the bodies of humans by afflicting or inflicting diseases on people. Luke 13:11 talks of a woman whose body was bent by reason of a(signifying that there could be several other types) Spirit of infirmity.
Real case scenario: A person you are ministering to may be possessed wit several spirits and it a really exhausting task expelling the demons one by one and moving from one class of demons to another. It will amaze you to know d number of people who turn up for deliverance including "spirit filled" christians and since they are all coming to God, you as a minister must be available.
Remember deliverance is a sign that follows to prove the supremacy of our Lord over all power and its not our utmost assignment from on earth(which is soul winning).
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thank you very much Bro CharlyGI. I really appreciate.
I pray for greater Grace and Anointing of God upon you and the brethren on this thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sexyshe(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
When one dreams that a pastor annoints the head or lays hand.what does this mean
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
analice107:
Where is vooks?

Dear Analice.
Vooks will not be around for a while. He discussed with me online. He has his reasons.

He sent you a message. I guess you should check your email.

He encourages us to keep strengthening our faith and as many people on this thread. He said he will miss us. I guess we will miss him too.

We love you vooks. Come back soon. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elemental:
@charlyg1 I stumbled upon this thread and though I'm skeptical, I believe in God and also know that satan exists.

I don't think I have any spiritual gift other than a gifted imagination and maybe my dreams. I dream a lot and when I was younger, I had more vivid dreams.

I've only had a few encounters with the supernatural while awake. When I was about 10 years old, one night, I got up to weep and heard footsteps in the parlour, I was so scared, I don't know how I knew it was a spirit. I quickly got to my bed and covered myself and shut my eyes. The footsteps came closer to my bed and I felt a hand touch my back. At that touch I felt pins and needles all over my body, I kept praying in my mind until the presence disappeared.
Another one I can remember vividly happened during my Nysc, this has happened twice to me. I was asleep on my bed in the afternoon when I heard and felt someone lie beside me on the bed. And playfully blow breeze into my ear, I only knew one person that would come into my bed and lie beside me, a close female friend of mine. Imagine my surprise when I turned over and found empty space. I would have doubted myself but the imprint of the person's body was still on the bed and it was warm.

There's an ability I have, I don't know if it's common but I can control people in my dreams sometimes. So since I stop myself from fornicating in reality, I make out in my dreams but when I do, the dreams get infected, the people become evil and I'm trapped in the dream. It becomes a battle. This has happened several times, enough for me to know that controlling people in my dreams gives evil access. Though at times my dreams get infected without my interference.

I also get warnings in my dreams but I usually don't understand what it means or refers to.

Recently, someone tried to initiate me into something maybe witchcraft, in a dream, I found myself in a sitting room standing in a corner. There were about 15 people, men and women in the room, all older than I. Suddenly the man who looked like their leader, asked me a question. Who will you sacrifice? I was under pressure to answer, all this while I was praying in my mind for God to take me out of that place. Believe you, a list of my family members ran through my mind, but then I called myself to order and decided I'd rather die than choose. Infact I started praying for God to kill me rather than falling prey to them. At that moment, God took me away from there and I woke up in cold sweat. What do you think of that and what can I do to avoid such next time?

God bless you brother. You are welcome.

You must trace the open door in your life which has given a demon(s) into your life to cause you fear and oppression.

Controlling people in a dream seems like fun but its a demonic deception to let you think you have power of your own. Its soul travel or what we call astral travel in the astral world.
This will definitely open you up to demons.

You may have a gift no doubt but be aware that Satan and demons seek to use that gift for their own agenda. So they tend to manipulate your soul and lead you into witchcraft. Demons and agents of demons will try to initiate you. They tried that on me so many times but it didn't work because of God in me.

I believe in my heart that you know the open door in your life. That sin you started committing that started all these problems. Stop it. Cut off every demonic ties with Satan and demons using the blood and name of Jesus.
Stop any sexual sin you are committing. A demon that is attracted to you on a bed is either a sexual demon or a familiar spirit in most cases. If it's touching you sexually, check yourself. Are you committing a sexual sin that is attracting it? Masturbation, fornication or even sexual thoughts? Check yourself.
If a demon like that comes again. Use your authority in Christ and command it to flee.

One thing about people of God who see through the spirit realm is that when they start committing sexual sins and demons start flocking around them, God still gives them the ability to see these demons. Somehow it's even good you see the demons, because it makes you become aware that there is a problem. Unlike not seeing them at all. Seeing them is like God showing you what they are doing to you, so that you can do something about it. Though the experience may be quite frightful and unpleasant, it helps to face the demons using the authority in the name of Jesus.
It should make a person get up, repent and fight!

Some demons can stay hidden and undetected in a person's life for years. But when a person can see them, then that's a leverage.

If you haven't given your life to Jesus, you must do so before you engage in warfare prayers.

Do not be afraid. Summon courage and get up and pray in anger . Send these demons back to where they belong! You are a soldier! A soldier for Jesus Christ!

Go to God in prayers and you will be fine. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2016
When ministering deliverance on someone. What is the first thing or procedure to follow or question to ask the person that need deliverance?
Bro oyeludef and Bro superior.
Please throw some light on it cox i guess you two are into deliverance ministry.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Whizzdom:

Sir, I use to indulge in fantasy thinking, what i can do to break from it.

You must put away everything that makes you go into sexual fantasies.
When a sexual thought comes, rebuke it in the name of Jesus. Sanctify you mind with the blood of Jesus.

Do not watch nude images on tv or phones. Do not watch filthy sex magazines or videos etc.
These would grow the sexual fantasies and lead you into masturbation if you do so. Then demons will come.
But they won'tcome near you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

After weakening the flesh by doing all these, you must strengthen your soul and spirit by sticking close to God. Read God's word and pray to Him everyday.

I pray God strengthens you. May His mercy surround you in Jesus Name.. Amen. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Thank you very much Bro CharlyGI. I really appreciate.
I pray for greater Grace and Anointing of God upon you and the brethren on this thread.

Amen to your prayer. I thank God.
I appreciate you too dear. You are welcome to join us.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2016
sexyshe:
When one dreams that a pastor annoints the head or lays hand.what does this mean

I would like you to talk to God more about this dream.

Your dream symbolizes a ' call to spiritual service' or 'preparation for spiritual work'.

Pray to God about it. God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Great0:
When ministering deliverance on someone. What is the first thing or procedure to follow or question to ask the person that need deliverance?
Bro oyeludef and Bro superior.
Please throw some light on it cox i guess you two are into deliverance ministry.
Thanks
well the first stage is counseling and the individual has to be very open and sincere. From the counseling, you will be able to discern if the cause of the problem is from a demonic source and what the demon is holding on to (mayb a family covenant, a way of life e.tc). Just like Jesus did, you should ask wen d problem started and how often d person gets attacked. During counseling you will also open the scriptures to show d individual d finished work of Christ concerning his/her deliverance and make them realize that the devil has been cheating them ignorantly, that its totally the will of God for them to be free. As soon as d individual desires deliverance, he/she is several steps ahead already.
Deliverance is not a ministry limited to few individuals, as soon as you are actively serving the Lord, you will be confronted with cases and you may have to step in immediately. Sometimes even in a prayer meeting the Holy Spirit will make ppl demonize to manifest it. I remember one day back on campus wen the Holy Spirit asked me during a prayer meeting to request that those who needed to be baptized in the Holy Spirit step forward. Ppl did and almost immediately two sisters began to manifest evidence of demonization (its different from being slay in d spirit because it brings torment to d individual). My spiritual understanding at that time was still very shallow so some sisters took dem out and i went there to minister to dem but it was a very exhausting task because i never counseled, never sort to know if dey wanted to be free. I stayed there and devil was entertaining and deceiving me. It was getting late nd i had to go back home. I just used faith to cover up on my failure but deep within me i knew those sisters weren't free yet, i left depressed.
For you b effective in the ministration of deliverance, you need to go tru d tutoring of the Holy Spirit on d subject matter. Wat i first did was to take my Bible and read tru the gospels i.e matt-john and I used a red marker on every part dat tells about Jesus encounter with evil spirits (actually mark gospel contained most of it and John gospel contains less or even non cos John focused more on Jesus personality dan was he was doing). Remember that as you read this and understand due to the teachings of the Holy Spirit, wen u r confronted with situations where you need to step in, the Holy Spirit will give you counsel on what to do based on wat He taught you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HIbreed(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Adesam02:
Hello people of God. I have bn having some strange n embarrassing experiences for some period of time. I discovered that when asleep, something like a being would come heavily on me and before new it, I would be struggling helplessly to get out of this mess. To even shout or lift a finger becomes difficult. This could linger on for 2 minutes or thereabouts and after I manage 2 get myself out, I would have released in my boxer though this happen occasionally. At times, it start as a dream n then before I new it, d struggling begins. it even happens at d middle of fasting n prayerand all attempt 2 get out of this mess has nt really helped. Any helpful advise please?
When you pray and fast, make sure that your mind is clear and pure,taking a deep breath often is important to purify your mind whenever bad thoughts crawls in. You are suffering from an immoral spirit(succubus,female sex demon) spirit, they are very powerful. talking from experience, when your defences are low(spiritual deficiency) they have full ascess to you at any time they wish,grabbing you and forcefully raped you.

HOW TO STOP THIS
*pray against succubus spirit, even though God knows our respective problems and struggles,mentioning it to him is much more effective.That is to say,make it the subject of your prayers.
*you may find it disheartening that after the series of prayers and fasting, you,ve not yet attained a breakthrough. Do not give up yet. The demons are highly deceptive spirits,they ,ve studied human mind and chemistry,they are cognizant of your weakness and strong points... Think good thoughts and see them disapear,give in to bad thoughts and give them some bragging rights.
* use the power of the mind. Practise volition and will power.You can google e book that centres on that.It may intrigue you to know that you can invoke this succubus spirit with your mind alone! What makes you think you can not banish it with your mind too? Am talking from my experience.
*practise meditation,the mind is the most powerful tool a human beign posses,sometimes we neglects its effects on our life.To conquer yourself properly,integrate meditation in your everyday life and see distinct changes.
*practise exercise daily to strenghten your will power.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2016
CharlyG1:

Dear Analice.
Vooks will not be around for a while. He discussed with me online. He has his reasons.

He sent you a message. I guess you should check your email.

He encourages us to keep strengthening our faith and as many people on this thread. He said he will miss us. I guess we will miss him too.

We love you vooks. Come back soon. God bless you.
I have received his email. I have begged and begged for him to pls not go entirely. But he said he has to. Atleast for now.
I just feel an emptiness right now. Vooks has his impatience but he keeps me straight and makes me want to look at issues twice, and that's the kind of person I want to be around. I don't like feeling comfortable in my little corner thinking I have arrived when I know nothing yet as I shd. His departure came at the same time my Parish pastor is being transfered. I go around like something is wrong.
I need someone to replace vooks here pls.

At least one person who will not patronize us. @SUPERIOR1 can you fill that space? Pls?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HIbreed(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2016
CharlyG1:

Science can give fancy names to so many things.. But the truth is that there is a demon that causes that to happen.

This demon sometimes may press down a person or sit on the person.. It chokes the spirit of a person which makes a person unable to move but he/she is aware of the physical environment at that particular time.. The person even loses his/her voice..

It's a spiritual thing. Not physical. It's a demonic manipulation on the soul of a person.

The way to break free from this demon is simple. You simply need to have a strong desire to break free. You have to use force. Relax a little, then push your body forward with force and you'll be free.

Also, you can plead the blood of Jesus and command yourself to be free.

Remember, demons feed off on your fears.. Meaning, the more you are afraid, the greater strength they have over you.. So in this case do not panic at all.. Or else it will be difficult to break free from this so called 'sleep paralysis'.

God bless you.
while this is advisable and effective to some extent, its not the cure to it. The damage is already done immediately this demons sat on you! You feels dizzy and headache immediately after the minor attack. I think the best and foremost antidote is righteousness and word of God. Thank you. apologies for pegging you back,My keyboard was damaged for sometime.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.