Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804057 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
ccollins:
thank you ma, my email is collins4reall@gmail.com...Monday is okay and that the last period(next week ) we are given .send me a email so I can text you remaining details if u always active on email..
done sir.don't stop believing God still!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
MizyB:
send text, haven't gotten your mail
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
MizyB:
demonic oppression.... Hmmmmmm... If i may ask what gives way for demons to oppress a man?? I don't know any of my family members who openly worship idols. No am not an idol worshipper never been one.
there are several ways dey can gain entrance many a time tru deceit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
MizyB:
okay
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
@ bro ccollins, i really wish i could be of help but ur bro is currently living by faith. Try contacting ur fellowship for immediate assistance.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
MizyB:
okay send me a message on this email: collins4reall@gmail.com so I can get your email
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Its been a while i checkin... I must have missed alot
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2016
oyeludef:
there are several ways dey can gain entrance many a time tru deceit.
please shed more light on 'deceit' sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:24am On Feb 06, 2016
MizyB:
please shed more light on 'deceit' sir
ok. By deceit, i mean dat a person may b totally ignorant about a transaction with the demonic. For example, reading horoscope opens door for demons, any thing dey call lucky is actually demonic e.g lucky biro, lucky shoe etc. Objects collected from a witch(some now disguise as men and women of God) are demonic whether dey call it anointed water or oil. Having sex with a Demonic possessed person could open door as well. There are several ways my dear. For a better explanation, ill be talking about witchcraft in my next post
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning Brethren,

In my previous post I mentioned I will be taking a stand and thank God I have re-dedicated myself to Him wholly. Now I know the devil has cheated me while I was in sin but now he has lost. I have been praying and meditating on the Word.

Sir Oyeludef, you mentioned in one of your previous post that certain things (lies, stealing etc) could be attributed to demonic activity. I have been reading Triumphant Church by Kenneth Haggin (someone here posted the link and I downloaded it). In his book he mentioned that we are too quick to blame devil for everything that happens in our life and we fail to take responsibility. He cited that if we offer our body as a living sacrifice; meaning if we subject our body and soul to the dominion of the spirit then we can take charge of our lives and defend against satanic attacks. He cited Gal. 5 17, 19-21 where he linked this traits to the flesh. Also in Eph 4. 25-32 Apostle Paul lists some of the traits to the old man (unregenerated flesh) namely; lying, stealing, corrupt communication, malice et al.

So my question is, are these works of demonic activity? It is possible to have these thoughts lingering in the mind if the body and soul is not under the dominion of the spirit. The flesh has its own lust, agreed. But are these lusts perpetrated by demonic influence?

I intend to grow in spirit and I have downloaded a few books. Does anyone here have any book I can download? Mainly for spiritual growth.

PS. Oyeludef I am not sure if it was you or Bro Superior1 who made such assertion but I would l love to be enlightened on this subject. I believe I can learn from you all here and also from Kenneth Haggin.
Vooks I sincerely miss your contributions, I hope you return soon. You stimulate my medulla grin

Have a beautiful day all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Daninya11:
HOW POWERFUL IS MUSIC?
-Powerful enough to fall the Giant Walls of Jericoh.
-Powerful enough to shut the womb of king David's wife.
-Powerful enough for Jehosophat to use in winning a war.
-Powerful enough to fall the prison walls that held Paul and Silas for preaching that,that man Jesus was the son of God.
-Powerful enough to make a church empty of Truth grow.
-Powerful enough to deliver King Saul frm the evil/demon spirit that disturbed his soul.
-Powerful enough to inspire prophet Elisha into prophesies.
Music is found in every known Culture,Past and Present,varying widely between times and places.
Since all people of the world,including the Most Isolated tribal groups,have a form of Music.
It maybe concluded that Music likely have been present in the Ancetral race of man prior to the dispersal of men in the fall of Babylon tower.
Consequently,Music have been in Existence for atleast 55,000yrs and the first Music may have been invented in Africa(Archaeology).
Celestially,Music fills the Courts of Heaven as Heavenly Beigns praise Lord Elohim(Psalms150).
When God Created the world,the Morning Sons and Angels sang for Joy(Job38:7).
God created man in His Image to be an Instrument of Praise....Satan Original office,the more reason he(satan)hates worship today
God gave humans the ability to Sing and to make Music with Musical Instruments to complement his voice.
Music was an Important part of the Levitical Priests of Hebrew Judaism(Book of Psalms,Songs of Solomon,Job....)the songs of Moses(Deut 22)the Song of Deborah and Barack,Song of Zechariah,Song of Mary,Song of Elizabeath.....Over 70 Instruments used in Worship are recorded in the Christian Bible and Judaism Talmuds.....
Terestially,Music is an Art Form and Cultural Activity whose medium is sound and silence.The common elements of music are Pitch(which governs melody and harmony)Rhythm(Tempo,Meter,Articulation)and Dynamics(Loudness and softness)and also the Sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
Different styles/types of Music emphasize,de emphasize or omit some of these elements.
Music-From Proto-Greek(Mousike)..The Art of the Muses.
T[b]rancedentally/Cabbalistically,David J.Stewart in his research studies discovered the "New World Order Cult"images and symbols in several contemporary Christian Musics(the more reason Christians must be careful in their Chantee and Na God Win vibrations)....[/b].
Of what use should we apply caution and care?Because Music affects the Soul of the Society....
The use of Bleep you nigga,Bitches,Dope and tying of red vandanaas/head ban can be traced to 2Pac and other Hiphop Rap Artists.
Music affects and impacts languages,dress,culture and general society life styles that Religious bodies and Government parastatals tend to over look.
Zombie dance steps and wearing pants as well as tatoos were first seen on this Musical Icons/entertainers.
So should we stop listening to Music?
No,we do not stop using knife for food or gun for hunting because robbers,ritualists and assassins use the same instruments for evil.
However the standard Litmus Test of what we should entertain as Music is found in-Philippians4 vs no 8.SeLAH.

I agree with your claims here brother but I am confused in a way. How does one know which christian music is littered with these "New World Order" symbols? Before now I am a music junkie, I have over 4,000 music in my pc of different genre. I listen to music every night before I sleep and wake up with music still on. But these music I listen to are secular music or worldly music as we know it to be.
I believe brother ccollins mentioned his struggles trying to clear his mind from this infectious music and sister Analice107 suggested she substitute these worldly music with christian music. Well, I am taking a cue from Analice107's suggestion. I have decided to substitute worldly music for christian music. I spent a night searching and downloading loads of christian music.
Before now I listen to a almost all genre of music; Rap/HipHop, Soft rock, country, High life and a bit of Afro Beat. But now I listen to christian music all day, before going to bed and wake up to the music. Now I listen to Casting Crown, Christ Tomlin, Leeland, Steven Curtis Chapman, Elevation Worship, Don Moen, Michael Smith to mention a few. So does one need to be careful of what christian music one listen to? Mind you, the lyrical content of the above artist I mentioned are strictly praising and worshiping God and in other cases profess words of faith and encouragement in the christian race.

So sir, please enlighten me for I am ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
fischer77:
Good morning Brethren,

In my previous post I mentioned I will be taking a stand and thank God I have re-dedicated myself to Him wholly. Now I know the devil has cheated me while I was in sin but now he has lost. I have been praying and meditating on the Word.

Sir Oyeludef, you mentioned in one of your previous post that certain things (lies, stealing etc) could be attributed to demonic activity. I have been reading Triumphant Church by Kenneth Haggin (someone here posted the link and I downloaded it). In his book he mentioned that we are too quick to blame devil for everything that happens in our life and we fail to take responsibility. He cited that if we offer our body as a living sacrifice; meaning if we subject our body and soul to the dominion of the spirit then we can take charge of our lives and defend against satanic attacks. He cited Gal. 5 17, 19-21 where he linked this traits to the flesh. Also in Eph 4. 25-32 Apostle Paul lists some of the traits to the old man (unregenerated flesh) namely; lying, stealing, corrupt communication, malice et al.

So my question is, are these works of demonic activity? It is possible to have these thoughts lingering in the mind if the body and soul is not under the dominion of the spirit. The flesh has its own lust, agreed. But are these lusts perpetrated by demonic influence?

I intend to grow in spirit and I have downloaded a few books. Does anyone here have any book I can download? Mainly for spiritual growth.

PS. Oyeludef I am not sure if it was you or Bro Superior1 who made such assertion but I would l love to be enlightened on this subject. I believe I can learn from you all here and also from Kenneth Haggin.
Vooks I sincerely miss your contributions, I hope you return soon. You stimulate my medulla grin

it was i who made d assertion. I was also the one dat posted the link to the book triumphant church by Kenneth hagin and I recommend it for any one who wants to know about how to conquer the kingdom of darkness.
Demons are also called seducing spirits because wat dey do is to entice us into sin so dey can gain entrance entrance into our bodies. Many of the things you mentioned are works of the flesh at first but along d line dey can b hijacked by demons. A good example of dis is what people call cleptomaniac. If u talk to a clepto you will know how helpless dey are. Cleptomaniac is a Demonic aspects of stealing because even though some of dem are from wealthy homes, dey find it impossible to stop stealing even d most ridiculous of things dey don't even need and will never use. Imagine someone stealing one piece instead of a pair of shoe. If you meet a case where by d person is helpless or addicted, dat person is under a Demonic control

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2016
oyeludef:
it was i who made d assertion. I was also the one dat posted the link to the book triumphant church by Kenneth hagin and I recommend it for any one who wants to know about how to conquer the kingdom of darkness.
[b]Demons are also called seducing spirits because wat dey do is to entice us into sin so dey can gain entrance entrance into our bodies. [/b]Many of the things you mentioned are works of the flesh at first but along d line dey can b hijacked by demons. A good example of dis is what people call cleptomaniac. If u talk to a clepto you will know how helpless dey are. Cleptomaniac is a Demonic aspects of stealing because even though some of dem are from wealthy homes, dey find it impossible to stop stealing even d most ridiculous of things dey don't even need and will never use. Imagine someone stealing one piece instead of a pair of shoe. If you meet a case where by d person is helpless or addicted, dat person is under a Demonic control

I suppose when you say entice they plant thoughts in our mind. Yes?
Does it mean these thoughts are planted in our minds by demons? If yes, then it's still demonic activity.
Please explain brother oyeludef and pardon my ignorance. It's the nature of the flesh to be lustful (without subjection to the spirit), is it work of demonic activity?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
fischer77:

I suppose when you say entice they plant thoughts in our mind. Yes?
Does it mean these thoughts are planted in our minds by demons? If yes, then it's still demonic activity.
Please explain brother oyeludef and pardon my ignorance. It's the nature of the flesh to be lustful (without subjection to the spirit), is it work of demonic activity?
no one is immune from temptation from demons my brother. Apart from the temptation (external) there is another temptation (internal) which is temptation to yield to the d external temptation and it lies in the flesh of man.
When people are tempted, they should not say, “God is tempting me.” Evil cannot tempt God, and God himself does not tempt anyone. But people are tempted when their own evil desire leads them away and traps them. This desire leads to sin, and then the sin grows and brings death.
James 1:13-15 NCV

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Goodmorning brethren.
Pls I really want to grow spiritualy, my prayer everyday to God is that He gives me that hunger and thirst after Him as I hunger and thirst for food and water, but it. Seems He is not answering.(And I pray it earnestly)
Secondly, how do I hear from the Holy Spirit after reading my bible? Everytime after reading, I wait to see if I can hear Him speak(even in my mind) but I don't hear anything. I really long for that experience.
So this has made me always read my Bible for reading sake. But I really long for that experience wher ican read with the Holy Spirit. Pls what is it am not doing right

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Also I want my spirit man to be very active, how can I achieve that?
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fischer77 its not every bad thing that we do that is connected to or influenced by demons at times we human beings are our own demons..some habits are as a result of what we are exposed to while growing up, communicating with people, our up bringing and our company of friends.

Some people pick up bad habits because they didn't have people to direct them or scold them that's why bible says spare the rod and spoil the child, evil communication corrupts good manners, He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. ◄ Proverbs 13:20, Proverbs 13:24, 1 Corinthians 15:33.

Naturally human flesh is liable to do wrong things that's why we are humans its not like there is a demon that must influence u or seduce u...once u are a human being it is in your nature already to lie, steal, fornicate, covet and even lust...pastors, born again at times find themselves looking at a woman's boobs or ass cause its the manly nature BUT what living in the spirit and following GOD does is that it gives u the grace to suppress and discipline the flesh so that u don't fall for such human desire.

Walking with God is a continuous daily effort we make as Christians. You can't be truly born again in one day its a gradual process and conscious efforts have to be put in. Cause you may have habits or addictions you picked up along the way and u have been doing them for sometime, so don't expect to drop the habit or get over the addiction at once when u decide to fall Jesus, there will be times when urge will come, there will be times when u will be tempted BUT the good news is that the grace of God is there for you.

Have in mind to that you may fall along the way as you struggle with this habits, u may see yourself give in to that habit or addiction as u journey with Christ, don't be discouraged for Christ also fell under the weight of the cross as he journeyed to Golgotha BUT Christ didn't give up when he fell he stood up picked up the cross and continued even at a point Simeon had to help Christ all these translates to getting up and continuing you walk with Jesus even when you fall under the weight of your cross ( addiction, habits, thoughts) and even getting help and letting people help you out just like Jesus did by letting Simeon him with the cross.

Finally, your sins doesn't necessarily have to be influenced by demons they are influence at times cause of your nature, exposure, company etc as man.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
oyeludef:
ok. By deceit, i mean dat a person may b totally ignorant about a transaction with the demonic. For example, reading horoscope opens door for demons, any thing dey call lucky is actually demonic e.g lucky biro, lucky shoe etc. Objects collected from a witch(some now disguise as men and women of God) are demonic whether dey call it anointed water or oil. Having sex with a Demonic possessed person could open door as well. There are several ways my dear. For a better explanation, ill be talking about witchcraft in my next post
okay sir.i relate with deceit but not in the instances u stated. I've been very from the word of God(i expressed my worries earlier in the thread), my prayer life is zero as well and i keep telling myself its gonna be fine after exams. I thank God for that experience cos it has triggered me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizyB:
okay sir.i relate with deceit but not in the instances u stated. I've been very from the word of God(i expressed my worries earlier in the thread), my prayer life is zero as well and i keep telling myself its gonna be fine after exams. I thank God for that experience cos it has triggered me
its good to know youv been fired up by d experience. I hope it hasn't reoccured after dat day? Ask the Holy Spirit to tell you wat gave d opening to dat demon so dat u can avoid it. Its true dat there are forces of wickedness everywhere but we need to realize that our victory has been purchased in christ Jesus.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cc: MizyB. I promised to talk about witchcraft
WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, DIVINATION
This is the end time and there is a great revival of witchcraft activities going on around the world but sadly Christians are ignorant about this because d devil has subtly hid it by corrupting the knowledge about this through the movie industry. So many people end up thinking dat witches are only person who are involved in Astral projection into covens and cast spell on person.
Who is a witch
A witch is a person involved in witchcraft, divination and sorcery
witchcraft: the concept of witchcraft is very broad but can be summarized with this three lettered word DIM. D-domination, i-intimidation, m-manipulation. When this three things appears, witchcraft is involved.
Wen God created man, He gave him dominion over all the works of His hand, but God never gave man dominion over fellow men. Man in his fallen state wants to dominate other men and so in d quest for it he started the art of witchcraft in order to manipulate, dominate and intimidate his fellow men. The book of galatians listed witchcraft as a work of the flesh(fallen man) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Being a work of the flesh, it means dat everyone who isn't exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit could be guilty of it in any subtle form. There are some people who weneva dey get angry, dey can place a curse on a person who offend dem and wen dey see it happens, dey think it was God dat answered their prayers but it was actually witchcraft and anyone who can manipulate a fellow human to do wat he or she wants is practicing witchcraft. If anyone practice witchcraft, he is also brought under d power of witchcraft and these powers too can work against him or her.
Divination: Man in his fallen starts has d desire to peep into the future but by d grace of God, the future of everyman is hid in God but due to curiosity, man get involved in fortune telling by consulting with familiar spirits, looking into crystal balls, reading signs and omen, horoscope, gazing into stars etc. D truth is dat wen a man go to a fortune teller, he is lured into a covenant by an object of contact with evil spirits and d devil assigns a future to him and gives d demons a mandate to bring it to pass.
Sorcery: Sorcery involves objects that claims to have special powers such as waist bead, amulets, charms of several types. These objects have already been invoked to carry demonic presence and while dey may do d bidding of d person carrying it, at d same time dey put d person under bondage to the power.
The bible says anyone that practices these things are abomination unto God so d devil has hidden these things from the world so dat dey think witchcraft is all about astral. Just check d pages of the newspaper and see dat how bold witch doctors have become. D Bible didn't say we should be afraid of satans devices but rather it said we shouldn't be ignorant of it.
Wen i was in secondary school, two of my friends were having a quarell and i fueled dem into having a fight. After d fight, one of them removed an object like a cowery from his inner short and spat on it and wispered something to the cowery. It was a curse and believe u me within 3 days d curse came to pass. He told me d object was given to him by his grandmother for protection. Little wonder dis particular friend was always falling sick. It is pure sorcery.
warning Please be careful of the type of object you wear on ur body if u don't know d origin of it eg rings, bracelets, necklace etc expecially something that will be on u all day.
In secondary school as well, a lady gave a ring to a friend to hold for her and he wore it. D lady didn't come back to school again dat day and wen it was about time to go home, dis friend tried to remove d ring and it was impossible for him to he did his best but couldn't so he knew something was fishy. Dis was in benin city edo state where idolatry is still a common practice. Another boy who was in d class and was into charms came to his rescue. He did some things and took a leaf to hold the ring and was able to remove it easily. Wen d ring was removed, it was as hot as electric iron. D guy den asked where my friend got d ring and he told him d lady den d guy asked if my friend didn't know dat lady had a mermaid spirit? If dat ring remained in my friends hand till midnight, i wonder wat will av happened to him cos we weren't born again by den. I eventually went for jamb lesson and coincidentally, dat lady was also in dat center. I was amazed at the amount of guys and tutors dat dated her.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizyB:
have seen your mail, sent you a message already
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
oyeludef:
Cc: MizyB. I promised to talk about witchcraft
WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, DIVINATION
This is the end time and there is a great revival of witchcraft activities going on around the world but sadly Christians are ignorant about this because d devil has subtly hid it by corrupting the knowledge about this through the movie industry. So many people end up thinking dat witches are only person who are involved in Astral projection into covens and cast spell on person.
Who is a witch
A witch is a person involved in witchcraft, divination and sorcery
witchcraft: the concept of witchcraft is very broad but can be summarized with this three lettered word DIM. D-domination, i-intimidation, m-manipulation. When this three things appears, witchcraft is involved.
Wen God created man, He gave him dominion over all the works of His hand, but God never gave man dominion over fellow men. Man in his fallen state wants to dominate other men and so in d quest for it he started the art of witchcraft in order to manipulate, dominate and intimidate his fellow men. The book of galatians listed witchcraft as a work of the flesh(fallen man) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Being a work of the flesh, it means dat everyone who isn't exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit could be guilty of it in any subtle form. There are some people who weneva dey get angry, dey can place a curse on a person who offend dem and wen dey see it happens, dey think it was God dat answered their prayers but it was actually witchcraft and anyone who can manipulate a fellow human to do wat he or she wants is practicing witchcraft. If anyone practice witchcraft, he is also brought under d power of witchcraft and these powers too can work against him or her.
Divination: Man in his fallen starts has d desire to peep into the future but by d grace of God, the future of everyman is hid in God but due to curiosity, man get involved in fortune telling by consulting with familiar spirits, looking into crystal balls, reading signs and omen, horoscope, gazing into stars etc. D truth is dat wen a man go to a fortune teller, he is lured into a covenant by an object of contact with evil spirits and d devil assigns a future to him and gives d demons a mandate to bring it to pass.
Sorcery: Sorcery involves objects that claims to have special powers such as waist bead, amulets, charms of several types. These objects have already been invoked to carry demonic presence and while dey may do d bidding of d person carrying it, at d same time dey put d person under bondage to the power.
The bible says anyone that practices these things are abomination unto God so d devil has hidden these things from the world so dat dey think witchcraft is all about astral. Just check d pages of the newspaper and see dat how bold witch doctors have become. D Bible didn't say we should be afraid of satans devices but rather it said we shouldn't be ignorant of it.
Wen i was in secondary school, two of my friends were having a quarell and i fueled dem into having a fight. After d fight, one of them removed an object like a cowery from his inner short and spat on it and wispered something to the cowery. It was a curse and believe u me within 3 days d curse came to pass. He told me d object was given to him by his grandmother for protection. Little wonder dis particular friend was always falling sick. It is pure sorcery.
warning Please be careful of the type of object you wear on ur body if u don't know d origin of it eg rings, bracelets, necklace etc expecially something that will be on u all day.
In secondary school as well, a lady gave a ring to a friend to hold for her and he wore it. D lady didn't come back to school again dat day and wen it was about time to go home, dis friend tried to remove d ring and it was impossible for him to he did his best but couldn't so he knew something was fishy. Dis was in benin city edo state where idolatry is still a common practice. Another boy who was in d class and was into charms came to his rescue. He did some things and took a leaf to hold the ring and was able to remove it easily. Wen d ring was removed, it was as hot as electric iron. D guy den asked where my friend got d ring and he told him d lady den d guy asked if my friend didn't know dat lady had a mermaid spirit? If dat ring remained in my friends hand till midnight, i wonder wat will av happened to him cos we weren't born again by den. I eventually went for jamb lesson and coincidentally, dat lady was also in dat center. I was amazed at the amount of guys and tutors dat dated her.
Wow, very informative. Thank you bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
analice107:

Wow, very informative. Thank you bro.
the pleasure is mine dear. We are here to learn from each other
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good evening Brethren, I greet you in the name of the Lord. I have a message to share to us all.

REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

Days ago I had a weird dream where I saw my spirit man taken to a place that looks like a burial ceremony but it was the picture of a woman that's on the obituary poster. I then found myself in my church and I was not noticed, no body saw me or felt me. It felt like I died sort of. Nobody heard me or could feel my touch. I was passed through like I was invisible. Well, today I am a new creature and a born again christian. I am not here to share my story, but my friend and roommate.

This happened early this morning Feb 6th, 2016 at about 0500 GMT+2. I shared same bed with my friend last night and this morning he fell on the bed like he collapsed or extremely exhausted. He was suppose to leave for work, I woke up when I felt his weight on the bed, I called him several times asking if he wasn't going to work, he didn't respond, I shook him, slapped his face but no response. I thought he was playing pranks so I left him but I was worried within me. I kept praying silently. Just about 5 months ago someone I was close to died in my room and before me, so I was terrified this was happening again.
Suddenly I felt the body of my friend shaking uncontrollably, his entire body shook and I felt he was ill. I checked his temperature but he was normal, I decided to take a walk at the park nearby.

I returned about 2-3 hours later and took a nap. He called me aside and shared his testimony that I am about to share with you. This is not a joke, it is not something I heard somewhere. This is someone I live with and we have been living together for 3 months now. In fact we smoked together (while I was in the world) and eat together. THIS IS VERY REAL.

He called me aside and told me he died. He had an out of body experience, the second time he's experienced it in less than 2 months.
He was in the bathroom taking his bath getting ready for work when suddenly a white light engulfed him and he felt a hand touch him. He struggled to the bed and fell (that's when I heard the sound and woke up). He said he saw a vision of hell fire and heaven. The minute he died he started experiencing fire all over his body, his skin wasn't burning but it felt like he was wearing a cloth of fire. He was taken to heaven where he was shown his life from when he was little to present day. He heard voices of people he knew crying for he died, people asking how he could be die without no illness or whatsoever. He said he saw his body was covered with white cloth (like its done in hospital when someone is pronounced dead. My friend that died last year was covered with white cloth, similar scenario). He was shown his sinful life and he started pleading for God to spare him a last chance. At the time he was shaking uncontrollably on the bed, he said he was in heaven at the time and he trembled at the sight of God and heavenly bodies.

NOTE: THIS AIN'T A JOKE. THIS IS VERY REAL. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, DO SO NOW. THERE IS NO TIME.

In the vision, he said God has a plan for me. He saw me reading a spiritual growth book and the time I was reading it he wasn't even around. He told me something that I only saw in my dream. Brethren God's grace is abundant and sufficient for us but God's grace is limited if we continue to live in sin. God's grace expires and runs out and the minute God's grace runs out on you, then you are nothing. You are like a shaft and can be blown about.

We both keep dreads (I cut mine last week) and he has gone to cut his dread as I type this. He saw renowned men of God and popular faces in Hell fire and in Heaven. My brothers and sisters, God has a plan for each and everyone of us. The moment we give our life to Christ God's plan for us starts unfolding.

Before now I am a scam artist, I use to be a yahoo boy. I came to South Africa with money I profited from scam, I have been scamming since my arrival in SA but to God be the Glory I am no longer a scam artist. When we first met, he told me he wanted to learn and I was teaching him. God told him to stop! I have stopped! He has stopped! The other Nigerian guy in my complex has stopped! Please do not think this thread isn't touching lives. The day I got on this thread my life changed. You can check my last post, very new on here. I have been 3-4 days without smoking 'weed'. I don't even have the urge or need to. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE END IS NEAR. THE BIBLE SAYS IF ANY MAN IS GOOD, LET HIM CONTINUE TO BE GOOD, IF ANY MAN IS WICKED LET HIM CONTINUE.
By the grace of God I am born again. As he shared his story with me I prayed with him, we both confessed our sins. I have just shared the word of God to the other Nigerian guy in my complex.

MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ONCE AGAIN I PLEAD WITH YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, THE END IS NEAR. THE END TIME IS AT HAND. WE LIVE IN THE END TIMES. I called my mum about 20 minutes ago and told her to give her life to Christ. I am going to call my family and friends in Nigeria to give their life to Christ. I am going to plead with the other Nigerians here to do so.
I wouldn't want to see the ones I love in Hell. I have dedicated my life to God totally.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISN'T A JOKE. IT IS NOT A FAIRY TALE. IT IS NOT THEM SAY.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. ONCE AGAIN I PLEAD GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. BIKO. EJOOR. The material things in the world is nothing compared to the beauty and pleasure that awaits us in Heaven. PLEASE PLEASE. I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND KNEELING DOWN TO BEG ANYONE WHO HASN'T GIVEN HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.

NOTE: THIS HAPPENED TO MY ROOMMATE THIS MORNING. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO WORK. PLEASE AND PLEASE.

I don't know how else to plead but he who has ears let me hear.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by honeyfave: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Baba God you are too much. @ Fischer77 what a great testimony! While reading your text , I was just smiling. Who says there is no God? Who says heaven and hell are not real. A foo.l says in his heart that there is no God. And they will be quoting scriptures that appearance doesn't matter!

This is where I belong. God forgives me for being selfish all this while. You've done great things for me even from my mother's womb.
You broke the covenant of marine witchcraft, oluokun placed on me and my generation. May your name be glorified.

You nullified d curse enemy placed on my womb. God you are alive.
While being pregnant. You appeared in my dream and called me out, instructed me to go meet the witch in my family. I was perplexed but Who am l not to follow your instruction. But He who reveals has already redeemed. You did it again. Who else made it possible if not Baba God.

She tried to initiate me but I already bear the mark of Christ. When she didn't succeed, she and her committee sent the spirit of dead twice. Because they now see me as threat. I died twice at different geographical time. Who says heaven and hell are not real? But when God says no, nobody, I say no man on earth can say yes. Who else made it possible, if not you Baba God.

What can separate me from God? Yes there are many gods. The only God I know and that I, my children, children children and generation yet unborn shall serve is God through Jesus Christ. What about you?

Kudos to all the contributors on this thread. Analice107 you are d spiritual sister I long to have.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
fischer77:
Good evening Brethren, I greet you in the name of the Lord. I have a message to share to us all.

REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

Days ago I had a weird dream where I saw my spirit man taken to a place that looks like a burial ceremony but it was the picture of a woman that's on the obituary poster. I then found myself in my church and I was not noticed, no body saw me or felt me. It felt like I died sort of. Nobody heard me or could feel my touch. I was passed through like I was invisible. Well, today I am a new creature and a born again christian. I am not here to share my story, but my friend and roommate.

This happened early this morning Feb 6th, 2016 at about 0500 GMT+2. I shared same bed with my friend last night and this morning he fell on the bed like he collapsed or extremely exhausted. He was suppose to leave for work, I woke up when I felt his weight on the bed, I called him several times asking if he wasn't going to work, he didn't respond, I shook him, slapped his face but no response. I thought he was playing pranks so I left him but I was worried within me. I kept praying silently. Just about 5 months ago someone I was close to died in my room and before me, so I was terrified this was happening again.
Suddenly I felt the body of my friend shaking uncontrollably, his entire body shook and I felt he was ill. I checked his temperature but he was normal, I decided to take a walk at the park nearby.

I returned about 2-3 hours later and took a nap. He called me aside and shared his testimony that I am about to share with you. This is not a joke, it is not something I heard somewhere. This is someone I live with and we have been living together for 3 months now. In fact we smoked together (while I was in the world) and eat together. THIS IS VERY REAL.

He called me aside and told me he died. He had an out of body experience, the second time he's experienced it in less than 2 months.
He was in the bathroom taking his bath getting ready for work when suddenly a white light engulfed him and he felt a hand touch him. He struggled to the bed and fell (that's when I heard the sound and woke up). He said he saw a vision of hell fire and heaven. The minute he died he started experiencing fire all over his body, his skin wasn't burning but it felt like he was wearing a cloth of fire. He was taken to heaven where he was shown his life from when he was little to present day. He heard voices of people he knew crying for he died, people asking how he could be die without no illness or whatsoever. He said he saw his body was covered with white cloth (like its done in hospital when someone is pronounced dead. My friend that died last year was covered with white cloth, similar scenario). He was shown his sinful life and he started pleading for God to spare him a last chance. At the time he was shaking uncontrollably on the bed, he said he was in heaven at the time and he trembled at the sight of God and heavenly bodies.

NOTE: THIS AIN'T A JOKE. THIS IS VERY REAL. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, DO SO NOW. THERE IS NO TIME.

In the vision, he said God has a plan for me. He saw me reading a spiritual growth book and the time I was reading it he wasn't even around. He told me something that I only saw in my dream. Brethren God's grace is abundant and sufficient for us but God's grace is limited if we continue to live in sin. God's grace expires and runs out and the minute God's grace runs out on you, then you are nothing. You are like a shaft and can be blown about.

We both keep dreads (I cut mine last week) and he has gone to cut his dread as I type this. He saw renowned men of God and popular faces in Hell fire and in Heaven. My brothers and sisters, God has a plan for each and everyone of us. The moment we give our life to Christ God's plan for us starts unfolding.

Before now I am a scam artist, I use to be a yahoo boy. I came to South Africa with money I profited from scam, I have been scamming since my arrival in SA but to God be the Glory I am no longer a scam artist. When we first met, he told me he wanted to learn and I was teaching him. God told him to stop! I have stopped! He has stopped! The other Nigerian guy in my complex has stopped! Please do not think this thread isn't touching lives. The day I got on this thread my life changed. You can check my last post, very new on here. I have been 3-4 days without smoking 'weed'. I don't even have the urge or need to. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE END IS NEAR. THE BIBLE SAYS IF ANY MAN IS GOOD, LET HIM CONTINUE TO BE GOOD, IF ANY MAN IS WICKED LET HIM CONTINUE.
By the grace of God I am born again. As he shared his story with me I prayed with him, we both confessed our sins. I have just shared the word of God to the other Nigerian guy in my complex.

MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ONCE AGAIN I PLEAD WITH YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, THE END IS NEAR. THE END TIME IS AT HAND. WE LIVE IN THE END TIMES. I called my mum about 20 minutes ago and told her to give her life to Christ. I am going to call my family and friends in Nigeria to give their life to Christ. I am going to plead with the other Nigerians here to do so.
I wouldn't want to see the ones I love in Hell. I have dedicated my life to God totally.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISN'T A JOKE. IT IS NOT A FAIRY TALE. IT IS NOT THEM SAY.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. ONCE AGAIN I PLEAD GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. BIKO. EJOOR. The material things in the world is nothing compared to the beauty and pleasure that awaits us in Heaven. PLEASE PLEASE. I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND KNEELING DOWN TO BEG ANYONE WHO HASN'T GIVEN HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.

NOTE: THIS HAPPENED TO MY ROOMMATE THIS MORNING. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO WORK. PLEASE AND PLEASE.

I don't know how else to plead but he who has ears let me hear.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
all Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
fischer77:
Good morning Brethren,

Am so grateful to God to hear your restoration or re dedication back to christ.
I recommend 'The Purpose Driven Life', by Rick Warren. And 'How to Be Led by the Holy Spirit' by Kenneth E. Hagin.
Vooks is gone really. He said, if he takes a decision, he never looks back. But am still on him. Lol.
It's well. We still strong Brethren here will have already filled that gap.
Where is bro Superior1? It's been a while. M

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Goodmorning brethren.
Pls I really want to grow spiritualy, my prayer everyday to God is that He gives me that hunger and thirst after Him as I hunger and thirst for food and water, but it. Seems He is not answering.(And I pray it earnestly)
Secondly, how do I hear from the Holy Spirit after reading my bible? Everytime after reading, I wait to see if I can hear Him speak(even in my mind) but I don't hear anything. I really long for that experience.
So this has made me always read my Bible for reading sake. But I really long for that experience wher ican read with the Holy Spirit. Pls what is it am not doing right
Hahahahaha. You really made me laf. So you think God is not answering you? He is and He has. Do you know that what you ate asking for is what He wants you to ask? Why then won't He answer you?
When you say hunger and thirst, do you mean the way you hunger and thirst for rice and meat? No, it's not like that. For the fact that you read your Bible every day, and pray often. He has heard you, and has answered you.
You don't hear God in your mind. You hear Him in your spirit. The bible says, "The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, with it, He searches the inward part of his being". If you are born again, you have that spirit.
And this hearing you want to hear God, is it an audible voice of God you want? Pls don't ask for it. He will talk to you audibly if He chooses to and when. Don't desire it, if not Satan will just impersonate God and present himself to you. At first, he will come with half truths then break you down completely.
Keep reading the word.
Read the word with the mindset of a teacher. Say this to yourself, "If am asked to explain this, what will I say?". Then start explaining to yourself, what you will explain to someone, if asked. This will keep you focused. And serious. And try sharing the word with others often.
God will talk to you in His own time.
Take it step by step. Remember it's a walk. Don't rush anything. If you want to hear God talk, Meditate on the word of God every time you read it.
When I started, I had a lot of doubts, even abt what the Bible said Jesus did. I doubted everything. Doubt was strong. Until one day, I asked myself a question. "Why will Jesus tell all these lies, to gain what really? Remember he was treated so badly and killed. If he is lying, to what purpose then. If these people were lying, why then were they treated with scorn? That's how my healing started. I started believing what I was reading, because I felt Jesus had nothing to lose if he told the truth. And I meditated a lot. "Holy Spirit what are you saying here?" If your physical ears are open, you will never hear him answer you. Practice to relax and be quiet in the spirit. You will hear him.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Goodmorning brethren.
To add little on what Sis Anna said.
In your first comment, you desire hunger and thirst for God..... The hunger is there already. Its the hunger that made you know search for God to know Him more.

Second, we normally here God in our heart or spirit as a still small voice. Thats where you will start first to hear Him.
NOTE; He will be speaking to you by leading you to do righteousness(DONT FORGET THIS). All you need to do is obey Him as He lead you in a way of righteousness(is not easy my there, but try do righteousness).

To be spiritual, you must obey everything you are told to do in the Word of God.
Application matters a lot.
Remember practice makes perfect. Continue practicing the Word, in time to come it will become a nature in you.
THEREBY CARRYING THE PRESENCE OF GOD(WORD OF GOD) IN YOU.
I hope this will help little.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you very much sis Analice and bro Great0.
Whenever I want to meditate on what I read, my heart always fills with different thoughts and imaginations.
But I will try like sis Analice said to be quiet in the spirit
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 3:16am On Feb 07, 2016
oyeludef:
@ bro ccollins, i really wish i could be of help but ur bro is currently living by faith. Try contacting ur fellowship for immediate assistance.
fellowships have lots of assignments and expenses to make and contributions is hard and they lack finance here atimes.... if I didn't need it critically now, I wouldn't have prayed or come here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Good morning brethren and happy Sunday.

I think this is the only message I'll be sharing and it's giving our life to Christ.
If you're reading this and don't know Christ, you better do now. There's no time. Jesus is coming very soon.

If you don't believe hell and heaven is real then you need to check your belief. It is real like you see yourself in the mirror.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!!

Please brethren how do I convince one who is Muslim to turn to Christ? He believes in God but doesn't believe Jesus is the way.
I referred to the scriptures that says Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by through me John 14:6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.