Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803836 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Dazzle dear. There are diverse kinds of Tongues, as evidenced in Acts of the Apostle chp 2, on the day of Pentecost. These Tongues, we saw God. Speaking to the people present, in their various languages using the voices of the Apostles. This is the sign that apostle Paul talked about, that Tongues are a sign to unbelievers not for believers. This sign is to cause them to be mazed and curious to want to know more.

1Cor.14:22. Wherefore Tongues are for a sign, not to them that belive but to them that belive not...
These Tongues, God can speak directly to me, using your mouth, but speaking my native mother tongue. Or speaking a language only one person in the congregation can recieve the interpretation. That's a special message, being passed through to me.
BUT, the gift of Tongues, every believer receives to authenticate our Brethrenwood in the Holy Ghost.
Every believer ought o speak to God directly. Paul says, when we do this, we do not speak to man but to God. And when we speak in Tongues, we could be inrervening for someone without knowing.
My dear, God can use you as a vessel to pass a message to someone who came to church for the first time. That's from God to man, eg. What happened on the day of Pentecost. Or you as a believer, speaking to God directly using the language of Angels.

Let me tell you what happened to me once.
An elderly woman walked into my house one day, and told me to stop praying loudly. That as I pray loudly people hear what I say and the wicked can counter my prayers. She said, witches are listening to what I say, so for them to be kept in the dark, I shd pray silently. I wasn't close to her, for her to have come to my house to tell me that, I decided to pray quietly. But I had a dream, and God asked me a question in that dream with regards to that. Let me not go into that here.
When we speak in Tongues, the enemy listening to counter your prayers is at a lose. He dons't understand what you are saying, he is not privy to that.

I thought these was a ministry gift or a gift of the Holy Spirit...

Can you please tell me the difference between diverse tongue in Acts 2 and the one Apostle Paul talked about in 1 Cor 12.

I hope you not annoyed sha..

If you are abeg no vex.. Just like to clarify stuffs
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2016
smiley Happy new month to everybody. May God bless you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2016
eniigmar:
wish you same bro. Happy new month to everyone here including the ghostmoders and guests
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2016
dazzle101:

Alright sis, thanks for the analysis. The tongues of angels it is then, as that aids heavenly communication with the Father...

And about tongues of men being for the unbelievers I totally concur as that leaves them to marvel at the manifestation they find difficult to understand but must have to believe as it is playing out right before them.

As for the old lady that came to ask you to reduce ur voice when praying, that couldn't have been a divine instruction as I believe the mood of prayer is as the spirit leads...... you can share the hidden part of this story off here when you get the chance..

Thanks again for explaining better...

@nnamdiosu, I was eagerly waiting for your post and you didn't acknowledge it.... Oooh well perhaps you were busy, do share when you can....

Shallom to all!

my dearest sister..i'm so sorry. really ive been soooo busy. i saw the mentions but i was so busy, i can't even remeber what was said. Pls re ask again and i promise by God's grace to tell u. thank u ma
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy New Month to everyone!!!
May God bless and increase you all in Jesus Name.. Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2016
nnamdiosu:

my dearest sister..i'm so sorry. really ive been soooo busy. i saw the mentions but i was so busy, i can't even remeber what was said. Pls re ask again and i promise by God's grace to tell u. thank u ma

Looooooooool forgive me bro it was @superior1 I meant to call out, he promised to be making a post yesterday evening but nothing yet. I thought it was you, I just went through the thread now and realized... so sorry for the mix up, maybe it's cos I like ur moniker grin grin remain blessed sir!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
DonaTee:
Thnx so much @superior1 n Charlyg1. God bless u

@Analice 107 well said concerning tongues

God bless you sis. I hope you know that you are an axe in God's hand? He will use you to break every stronghold in your family.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2016
temi4fash:

I thought these was a ministry gift or a gift of the Holy Spirit...

Can you please tell me the difference between diverse tongue in Acts 2 and the one Apostle Paul talked about in 1 Cor 12.

I hope you not annoyed sha..

If you are abeg no vex.. Just like to clarify stuffs
No dear, am not annoyed. Why shd I be? Anyways. I will only say, go back alittle and read what others posted about Tongues here. God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DonaTee(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

God bless you sis. I hope you know that you are an axe in God's hand? He will use you to break every stronghold in your family.

Amen! Yes I knw. I need more grace n I knw its already made sufficient for me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2016
eniigmar:
Happy new March sweetheart. March forward from that position. May the Lord engrace you for exploit this new month.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
I really agree with temi 4 fash concerning the issue of speaking in tongues.... @ analice : The fact that someone is speaking in tongues in a particular way doesn't make it false please. What makes tongues genuine or false isn't the kind of syllables the person in question is making. Some so called sophisticated syllables may not be of God as well.

The bottom line is that Tongues are not meant to be learnt. It is the work of the Spirit. However, the judgement / discernment as to whether one is fake or genuine isn't dependent on the type of syllables coming out of the person's mouth. Let's not get it twisted please.

The more we pray in tongues by the Spirit (irrespective of the syllables) , the more we grow in this spiritual art / exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
dazzle101:

Looooooooool forgive me bro it was @superior1 I meant to call out, he promised to be making a post yesterday evening but nothing yet. I thought it was you, I just went through the thread now and realized... so sorry for the mix up, maybe it's cos I like ur moniker grin grin remain blessed sir!

lolssss... hahaaaa. okay.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by broswilli: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even Native doctors see spirits and hear voices. It is abnormal to hear the thoughts of your fellow man. God has not given men permission to know the thoughts of another man. The reason is because thoughts of men change and if you know the thought of a fellow man you could cause a lot of problems, evil rumuors could start and would disturb the repentance of a man that earlier had an evil thought. The righteous shall live by faith, you don't need to see anything or hear anything to serve God. Find out the will of God and work according to it believing that he rewards those that serve him

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
destinedtee:
I really agree with temi 4 fash concerning the issue of speaking in tongues.... @ analice : The fact that someone is speaking in tongues in a particular way doesn't make it false please. What makes tongues genuine or false isn't the kind of syllables the person in question is making. Some so called sophisticated syllables may not be of God as well.

The bottom line is that Tongues are not meant to be learnt. It is the work of the Spirit. However, the judgement / discernment as to whether one is fake or genuine isn't dependent on the type of syllables coming out of the person's mouth. Let's not get it twisted please.

The more we pray in tongues by the Spirit (irrespective of the syllables) , the more we grow in this spiritual art / exercise.

Misunderstanding. Pls go back and read my post again. We are talking about genuine "Tongues and Gibrish", a born again, and a holy ghost baptised Christian doesnt speak Gibrish. But the Tongues folk speak without being baptized in the Holy Ghost is Gibrish. because they are not talking to God neither is God taking to someone through them. It's just blabbing.

Pls, am not referring to Tongues spoken by believers. Some many folks speak Gibrish. If the Holy Ghost hasn't baptized you, and it's evidenced by you speaking in Tongues (which every believer knows and remembers the first encounter), then you are speaking Gibrish.

I say no more about this issue. I don't like arguments
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
temi4fash:

What am saying sir is these

Some people have the gift of helping people connect and get charged easily or with hassles..

Let give you an example, there are people who would lead praise and worship and the whole atmosphere would be electrified and it would be like wow and some would lead and nothing happens.

From my example if you are in the congregation of the first you would see that your connection would be easy and fast in short you would br marvelled at some of the things you will do in services like that..

If you are in the no 2 it wo would take additional effort from you to get to the where you wanna be..

Some have the gift, some grow to that level.

I hope you understand.

If you need further clarification let me know

Shalom
Hmmmm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=oyeludef post=43374209]wish you same bro. Happy new month to everyone here including the ghostmoders and guests [/quote
LOL @ ghostmodersgrin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Happy new March sweetheart. March forward from that position. May the Lord engrace you for exploit this new month.
Amen oooooo.Same To You
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Misunderstanding. Pls go back and read my post again. We are talking about genuine "Tongues and Gibrish", a born again, and a holy ghost baptised Christian doesnt speak Gibrish. But the Tongues folk speak without being baptized in the Holy Ghost is Gibrish. because they are not talking to God neither is God taking to someone through them. It's just blabbing.

Pls, am not referring to Tongues spoken by believers. Some many folks speak Gibrish. If the Holy Ghost hasn't baptized you, and it's evidenced by you speaking in Tongues (which every believer knows and remembers the first encounter), then you are speaking Gibrish.

Yea the decision is good.

The best way to get knowledge on speaking in tongue is ask people how and what their experience look like, how does the utterance come, first time experience should not be neglected.

A lot of people are not willing to wait patiently for the good timing of God, and because of intimidation, seeing other speak and they dont, hence they result into gibberish.

I as a person i face such situation, but i refuse to yield to the temptation of speaking gibberish, as a matter of fact i intensifying my prayer for Holy Ghost baptism, when i did not see anything, i took a step backward concentrating and praying more on sanctification.

at the fullness of time, MY GOD DID IT

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Now... mizyb..

Please help with the following questions

What is gibberish?
Unintelligible talking

What is speaking in tongues?
Speaking in intelligible language never learnt by the speaker.

What is praying in the spirit?
Praying =Addressing
Praying in the Spirit =Addressing the Father by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. Giving up all what's going on in your mind and totally connecting to the Spirit of God.

How do you know it is gibberish they are speaking?
Am sorry but I have to reply with a question. If truly its unknown languages they speak, when they find out there's no interpretation why do they keep on speaking, seeing it edifies no one except themselves.

Temi4fash
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Neither am I interested in arguments dear sister although I still have one or two things on your post . I get your point. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
broswilli:
Even Native doctors see spirits and hear voices. It is abnormal to hear the thoughts of your fellow man. God has not given men permission to know the thoughts of another man. The reason is because thoughts of men change and if you know the thought of a fellow man you could cause a lot of problems, evil rumuors could start and would disturb the repentance of a man that earlier had an evil thought. The righteous shall live by faith, you don't need to see anything or hear anything to serve God. Find out the will of God and work according to it believing that he rewards those that serve him
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
MizyB:
Now... mizyb..

Please help with the following questions

What is gibberish?
Unintelligible talking

What is speaking in tongues?
Speaking in intelligible language never learnt by the speaker.

What is praying in the spirit?
Praying =Addressing
Praying in the Spirit =Addressing the Father by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. Giving up all what's going on in your mind and totally connecting to the Spirit of God.

How do you know it is gibberish they are speaking?
Am sorry but I have to reply with a question. If truly its unknown languages they speak, when they find out there's no interpretation why do they keep on speaking, seeing it edifies no one except themselves.

Temi4fash

I will not want to argue any more... I got some things from what you and analice have said...

Obviously from your reply you have not given any cogent way of knowing that a tongues is gibberish. If you say because someone does not interpret is tongues then he is speaking gibberish then am sorry to say you wrong..

Apostle Paul just encouraged us to avoid speaking in tongues in the church without interpretation cause the Church is not been edifed by it.. Now that been said.. I would like us to know that

1. Baptism of the holy ghost is not 1 plus 1

2. No body can tell me a man is a saying gibberish based on the kind of tongues he speaks except the holy spirit tells you so. And the only evidence my Bible tells me that a man is filled with the holy spirit is speaking in tongues.

3. Everyone's encounter with God is different, So you can't compare how God works with you with how he does with another man

4. That a man does not remember his encounter with God on how he speaks in tongues does not nullify his baptism or make it fake.

5. There are some people who already baptised and because of fear and doubt they have not been able to speak in tongues

6. Every man should read his Bible whatever it tells you and whatever you believe in, do it and it will work for you...

7. If you learnt your tongues go and ask God for forgiveness and ask for the genuine one but if you didn't learn and you got it like some of us did then you are good to go.. make sure you dont quench it..

God bless us all..

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
oyeludef:
they are both unlearned tongues that are given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The difference is that one is for heavenly communication to the Father alone while the other is used by God to speak to a person(s) through d vessel. Tongue of angel is not a language of this world but an heavenly language but the tongue of men is a native language of anyplace in dis world
Thanks.
Angel tongue is for heavenly communication to the father if i may get you clear.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Tongues of men are these language that unites us. It enables us pass information across. Igbo Yoruba, Hausa, and English languages. But the Tongues of Angels is the one we aquire as we get baptized in the Holy Ghost.
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
temi4fash:

What am saying sir is these

Some people have the gift of helping people connect and get charged easily or with hassles..

Let give you an example, there are people who would lead praise and worship and the whole atmosphere would be electrified and it would be like wow and some would lead and nothing happens.

From my example if you are in the congregation of the first you would see that your connection would be easy and fast in short you would br marvelled at some of the things you will do in services like that..

If you are in the no 2 it wo would take additional effort from you to get to the where you wanna be..

Some have the gift, some grow to that level.

I hope you understand.

If you need further clarification let me know

Shalom
Understandable.
Do you know how they grow to that level
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
temi4fash:

I will not want to argue any more... I got some things from what you and analice have said...

Obviously from your reply you have not given any cogent way of knowing that a tongues is gibberish. If you say because someone does not interpret is tongues then he is speaking gibberish then am sorry to say you wrong..

Apostle Paul just encouraged us to avoid speaking in tongues in the church without interpretation cause the Church is not been edifed by it.. Now that been said.. I would like us to know that

2. No body can tell me a man is a saying gibberish based on the kind of tongues he speaks except the holy spirit tells you so. And the only evidence my Bible tells me that a man is filled with the holy spirit is speaking in tongues.

3. Everyone's encounter with God is different, So you can't compare how God works with you with how he does with another man

4. That a man does not remember his encounter with God on how he speaks in tongues does not nullify his baptism or make it fake.

5. There are some people who already baptised and because of fear and doubt they have not been able to speak in tongues

6. Every man should read his Bible whatever it tells you and whatever you believe in, do it and it will work for you...

7. If you learnt your tongues go and ask God for forgiveness and ask for the genuine one but if you didn't learn and you got it like some of us did then you are good to go.. make sure you dont quench it..

God bless us all..

LOL, why are you taking this so personal? It's a general discussion.
A question was asked, How do we know Genuine Tongues from gibberish? And everyone contributed, why are you holding unto what I said as if I directed what I said to you? Its well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Great0:

Thanks.
Angel tongue is for heavenly communication to the father if i may get you clear.
yes you got it and it edifice your spirit man
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
oyeludef:
yes you got it and it edifice your spirit man
Nice and Thanks Bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2016
5. Demons, Angels and Children

As this Sister was telling me of how unfortunate she is with men and her numerous 'use and dump' experiences, something prompted me to look at her feet; the right foot. She has a black ring on her big toe and a gold chain around her ankle, those two objects made me lose attention momentarily to what she was saying and I literally had to force my eyes back to her face as she was about ending the story of a particular man who despite completing arrangement to marry her suddenly dropped and canceled the relationship without any cogent reason.

At this point, I decided I have had enough stories

Me: Sorry Sister, the Holy Spirit has been prodding me to ask you this question, have you been dating and having sexual relationship with men...ehm, men with existing relationship, I mean married men, you know?
Sister (without missing a beat): Yes, I dated some married men before, infact, most men approaching me these days are married men.

Me (cuts in): ....and you are dating some of them now?
Sister: Yes and that is why I have come for ministration, so I can get my own husband and do away with married men

Me: I see.....but Sister, have you ever thought that dating and sleeping with married men itself can be the root of hindrance to you having your own husband?
Sister: (silent and kept looking my face me with non emotional and distant eyes)

Me (pointing to her right foot): Again Sister, what is the relevance of this thing you tied to your ankle and the ring on your big toe?
Sister (looked at her foot as if for the first time and then turned her attention back to me): They are for fashion

Me: Fashion?, do you know wearing rings on toes is a sign among some agents of darkness and.... (She cuts in)
Sister: Sir, this is fashion!! and I would be really grateful if you can look beyond all these issues and pray for me so that all the enemies in my father's house that do not want me to have my own home will die horribly. There is nothing wrong in dressing to look good.

Me: (bowing my head): All right then Sister, let's pray....Father, I ask you that will fill your daughter with wisdom and understanding, I ask that you give her direction and a good life partner, in Jesus name we have prayed
Sister: Amen!, Amen!!, Aaaaameeeen!!!

Matthew 10:6 “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves

To be cont.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2016
dazzle101:

Sis., I keep a crazy schedule these days....the Lord is my strength ojare
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2016
temi4fash:

God bless us all..

Amen. Nice one bro...You are really on point. I agree with you. As you have said ab initio, there is no need for argument. May the Lord help us all to know and please Him. This is the ultimate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.