Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804184 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Dear Sir, upon reading your post, i was struck by your faith and devotion to God.
Now the question of whether you should go or not go to the village should entirely be left to you (and maybe God), BUT I PERCIEVE THAT GOD WANTS YOU TO GO AND LAY HANDS ON YOUR FATHER. Do you have an annionting oil? It would be more effective too. the bible says in the book of james that ...IS THERE ANY SICK AMONGST YOU.....LET HIM MEET THE ELDERS, LET THEM PRAY AND ANNIONT HIM. THE EFFECTIVE PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS MAN ........

i WILL ONLY ADVISE YOU PAST BEFORE HAND BEFORE GOING THERE. If it's not far from where you stay, you can go and leave the same day. BUT EVEN IF FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN FOR MORE DAYS, FEAR NOT BECAUSE HE THAT IS FOR YOU IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD
fear not. Just go and display the power of God with faith. God bless, protect, lead and guide you. I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Good night.

I concure. Go in this thy might. The captain of the host of the Lord is with thee.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 1:47am On Mar 04, 2016
CharlyGi I bring you under the security of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, whatever is put in This Lion's care, enemies dare not come close.
No one shall trouble you because you bear the mark of Jesus Christ.
I seal you with the Blood of jesus.
The gates of hell shall not prevail against your ministry, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sentientcarbon(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2016
oyeludef:
share wit us here

Okay!

In my dream i was in a place that looked quite like a mine, a solitary fellow was harvesting diamonds and piling them in large heaps, he would stop to look at them for a while then return to his work. Behind him stood an unusual statue, it was just the head of a heavily bearded man, it sat between the piles of diamonds, it was large and tall quite as tall as the man himself.
After watching him dig for a while i noticed he came upon a particularly beautiful jewel, it was as large as an orange but oval shaped and very clear with bits of beautiful dots of colour scattered within it. He picked it up and placed it in a little space within the statue, away from the rest of the jewels.
He continued digging for a short while then returned to examine the jewel. He took it out of the statue then began slowly turning it over in his hands admiring it's beauty. At that point i suddenly became very weak while still watching him, i then stretched out my right hand at him and said "The King's Jewel will never be yours", then he raised up his head and looked at me, i don't know why i said those words or what they meant but that was the end of that dream.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Sentientcarbon:

Okay!

In my dream i was in a place that looked quite like a mine, a solitary fellow was harvesting diamonds and piling them in large heaps, he would stop to look at them for a while then return to his work. Behind him stood an unusual statue, it was just the head of a heavily bearded man, it sat between the piles of diamonds, it was large and tall quite as tall as the man himself.
After watching him dig for a while i noticed he came upon a particularly beautiful jewel, it was as large as an orange but oval shaped and very clear with bits of beautiful dots of colour scattered within it. He picked it up and placed it in a little space within the statue, away from the rest of the jewels.
He continued digging for a short while then returned to examine the jewel. He took it out of the statue then began slowly turning it over in his hands admiring it's beauty. At that point i suddenly became very weak while still watching him, i then stretched out my right hand at him and said "The King's Jewel will never be yours", then he raised up his head and looked at me, i don't know why i said those words or what they meant but that was the end of that dream.
ok Bro. very interesting. Tell me about the interpretation you got wen you woke up

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sentientcarbon(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
oyeludef:

ok Bro. very interesting. Tell me about the interpretation you got wen you woke up

None yet.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
temi4fash:

The Lord has not give unto us the spirit of Fear but of sound mind..

Brother, Why doubt what the lord has perfected,

Where is your faith?

Why do you think too lowly of your self?

It will come again when it does open your mouth and say it..

What ever comes out don't be bother just day it and God would take charge.

Don't quench the spirit,...

Use dreamtouchlight.org for the dream.. I would have said something about it but he would tell you exactly as it is..

That his own gift and calling

How to check the replied
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
analice107:
LET US PRAY
Most gracious and everlasting father, we thank you for the gift of life, health and vitality. We thank you for provisions, protection, salvation and revival.
We thank you Lord for revealing to us the knowledge of your will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, engracing us to walk worthy of you, in all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of you.
Strengthen us O Lord with might, according your glorious power, with all patience, and joyfulness. Thank you Lord, for making us partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. You have delivered us from the power of darkness by the many revelations we have received through your servants here. Cause us to continually hear your voice; your word says, Your sheep will hear your voice and will follow you, the voice of the stranger will they not hear. We recieve the grace to obey when you speak to us. We pray our ears be shut to the beconning of the deciever.

You said, you have exalted your son and have given him a name that's above every other name, that by the mention of that name, every knee should bow, both in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth. Therefore Lord, I stand upon the power and authority that is in the name of Jesus, and I rebuke any subtle satanic power walking against your plan and purpose in this thread. In Jesus Name.
As the watchers on the wall, we stand and contend with the power of Satan contending against the destiny of any soul in this thread, and we render his powers redundant in Jesus Name.

Your name is Jehovah saboth, the Lord strong, the Lord mighty in battle. Father Lord, rise up in your indignation against any power working to decieve, mislead and frustrate any child of God in our midst. Break their bow and save us.
There maybe some here who desire a deeper and personal communion with you, you said, as many that shall call upon your name shall be saved. And as many that comes to you, you will not in any wise cast away. As many that desire, as many that are hungry, as many as are thirsty; release from your fountain of living Waters and satisfy every soul.

Father, your word said, everything worketh together for good to those love God, and to those who are called according to your purpose. So therefore, I know that It wasn't an accident that brother Charles opened this thread and gathered us here. It is also not an accident that those of us here are here; Your hand has worked all things according to your Will and Purpose, may that Purpose not be thwarted or defeated in Jesus' Name.

Lord, I lift brother Charles, and his hand lifters, brother Oyeludef, brother Superior, brother vooks, and all the brethren in this family into your able hands for safe keeping. The word says, strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter. Brother Charles is a Shepherd over this thread. You called him, he didn't call himself. Your word says, No soldier goes to war on his own account. You have called him, you have enlisted him in your Army, and you are the Captain of the host of the Lord. Jesus keep him, Protect him from all the arrows of the enemy.
In ps 89:20-23. You said, you have found your servants Charles, Oyeludef, Vooks, Superior Nnamdi, goodMuyis, Mauafrica, et al. With your holy oil have you anointed them. You said, with your own hand, you have established them, and with your arm, you have strengthen them. You said, The enemy shall not exact upon them nor the son of wickedness afflict them. You said, You will beat down their enemies before their faces, and plague those who hate them. Lord, you keep your promises, you are not a man who should lie, so therefore Lord, smite the cheekbone of every one who will dare rise against your servants.

Brother Charles does not ask for these revelations, yet you give them to him, he does not veer into the kingdom of darkness on his own, you take him there, so keep him safe from the touch of Satan. The enemy shall come against him one way, and seven ways shall they flee from him. Build a hedge of fire over and around him, seeing, they shall see him, but anyone who dares to touch him, shall be consumed in Jesus Name.
As a family, we condemn any tongue that shall rise up in judgement against him. Every arrow of the enemy pointed at him, is broken. His out going, his incoming, his down seating, his up rising, shall be preserved. because he has made you his refuge and great habitation, no evil shall before him, neither shall the rod of the wicked rest upon him. Like a Lion, O Lord Jehovah, roar against the adversary and put them to flight.
Bring to reality everything you have revealed to him.
In Jesus matchless name. Amen.
Amen. Nice prayer

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
analice107:
Brother Charles and brother Oyeludef. Your revelations of treasures, are keeping me restless in the spirit. Children of God are stressing seriously, spiritually and financially.
It's becoming increasingly difficult for believers to do any kind of business without compromising. Every of our treasure has been kept from us. Some of us are even so ignorant that we fight the ordinances of Kingdom prosperity.
The world have their way of doing things to get what they want, if we as Christians should prosper without compromise, what is there to do? Why is Satan fighting Tithe and offering? because he knows that's the way out for believers to increase.

I will call for prayer points for these revelations. Bro Charles and bro Oyeludef. Pls raise prayer points, we shall pray for the body of Christ individually.

When God reveals anything, it's because, he wants us to do something about it. What is hidden is what he will do.
What He has given us power to do, he won't interfere; so pls, let's stand in and pray. God is interested in our all round fruitfulness.
Satan has deceived us enough. He lies to believers that they don't need money, he knows that money liberates. He knows that a hungry man, can't pray effectively. Can't meditate
can't spend time queitly waiting for God to speak. Most believers who are against money, spend their Christian life in pain, bitterness, complaining and murmuring against God in the place of prayer, thinking they are praying.
Satan wants us kept poor, so that we will be kept from fulfilling our destinies. We need money to fulfil destiny whatever it is. Am not given to averies but we need money to meet needs. Believers are suffering. When you dress well in church, brothers and sisters come to beg for money, they don't have. Why are we against it? Did God create wealth for Satan and his crowed? Satan is a liar.
Holy Spirit help us.

Those treasures must be released to God's children. Raise us prayer points.
Nice. Few days ago around tuesday and wednesday, as i was going through the book of beginning(GENESIS).
The Spirit of God makes me to understand that poverty in the life of many believers has its origin on the curse that was laid on man in Genesis 3: 17-19. The ground spoken on the verse signified business and work.
As man was curse, satan took the dominion including the RICHES.
So its take mercy of God to remove the curse on the financial life of the believers.
I comment on this cox of the revelation of our two brothers concerning TREASURES OF DARKNESS.
May God help us all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Great0:

Nice. Few days ago around tuesday and wednesday, as i was going through the book of beginning(GENESIS).
The Spirit of God makes me to understand that poverty in the life of many believers has its origin on the curse that was laid on man in Genesis 3: 17-19. The ground spoken on the verse signified business and work.
As man was curse, satan took the dominion including the RICHES.
So its take mercy of God to remove the curse on the financial life of the believers.
I comment on this cox of the revelation of our two brothers concerning TREASURES OF DARKNESS.
May God help us all
God did not curse man.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tjayjosh:
God did not curse man.

thanks for that. I tried telling people too

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Bro, it made God seem like a cranky old grandfather who does not know how to tame his tongue when pushed to the wall.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tjayjosh:
God did not curse man.
Nice. Simply put according to scripture, cursed be ground for thy sake.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
oyeludef:

My sister when dealing with them, avoid arguments because their understanding is darkened.one thing about them is that they fear spiritual things as you can see how they avoid this thread but had it been a thread on theology dey will have derailed it long ago. I have lived with dem and i know them so much. they can provoke you out of the grace of God if you engage them in logical argument because they will insult you stylishly to win the argument and you may end uo almost throwing punches(i almost did once wen i just got bornagain).

It is best to isolate whoever it is you wanna talk to because dey may pretend if any of their fellow is around but open up to you in an heart to heart conversation. avoid talking about doctrine to d individual because dey av been indoctrinated from kids and it will take process of time for them to unlearn wat dey av learnt. Love is key when dealing with such individual because even d wildest best, can b tamed by love. you can talk about spiritual thing dat will facinate them and is new to them like miracles, the power of God etc along the line, you will win such a heart to Christ.
spot on bro Oye, God bless U

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Tjayjosh:

Bro, it made God seem like a cranky old grand father who does not know how to tame his tongue when pushed to the wall.

So what did he do in the book of Genesis?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tjayjosh:
God did not curse man.
No He didn't, He cursed the ground.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Anas09:

I concur. Go in this thy might. The captain of the host of the Lord is with thee.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
temi4fash:

So what did he do in the book of Genesis?

1. he cursed the serpent ....which was actually representing the devil.

2. he told the man....BECAUSE YOU HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR WIFE.....CURSED IS THE GROUND FOR UR SAKE. (THE EARTH WAS CURSED NOT MAN)

3. HE TOLD THE WOMAN THAT HE WOULD GREATLY MULTIPLY HER PAIN. MAN WAS NEVER CURSED BY GOD . MAN WAS ONLY PUNISHED FOR DISOBEDIENCE. remember that God has already blessed mankind in the Beginning when he created them. he blessed them and said be fruitful and multiply the earth...... GOD NEVER.CURSES WHAT HE HAS PREVIOUSLY BLESSED.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
temi4fash:

My WhatsApp no is ( call or text any one) would remove soon
Done
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
analice107:

No He didn't, He cursed the ground.
Naaa! He'd never do that. He said; Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will i not forget thee. Behold, i have graven thee upon the palm of my hands; thy walls are continually before me (Isaiah 49:15-16 KJV). He loves us that much.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Just to clarify on this guys...

God did not curse Adam or Eve or even Satan or the Ground(earth).
It is the sin of man that brings a curse upon him and things around him.

God was only rephrasing the consequence of Adam & Eve's sin. After all the wages of sin is death and God had told them already that they would surely die if they ate the forbidden fruit.

It is like when a person tells you that if you drive along a certain uncompleted road that you'll surely have an accident. A man can tell you this but God will also tell you the particular body parts that will be affected in that accident
(maybe like the legs being amputated).
So God was briefing Adam and Eve the full consequences of their action.

It is spiritually logical that Mankind and Satan would be in a continuous struggle after that incident in the garden. Satan hates man with a lot of passion and he was already in enmity with man(because he was in enmity with God too) so he wanted man's downfall. It was easy for satan to deceive them because they were childlike in nature.
It is only sad that mankind was to be affected by Adam's sin, making mankind partakers to the curse, because we all came through him(Adam).

Satan understands the divine spiritual laws God has set to an extent(so does Angels and demon beings) and he knew that if he conquered man he would be the one to have all what man had.

Satan knew that Adam's eyes will be opened making him aware of forbidden knowledge (which will be a source of sin in all of humanity), and he also knew Adam would fall but he told them only the part that seemed sweet to the ear telling them that they would know good from evil.

Not knowing good from evil is a childlike quality, which in fact is a very good thing in the eyes of God.. It depicts innocence and humility. For a child always does what he/she is told by their parent. The same was with Adam and Eve unto God. And God wanted it to keep it that way.

Though all of humanity became cursed through Adam, I thank God we have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus and we have been restored all that we lost because this same God already had a perfect plan to re-unite us with Him again.
That is explicit Love!

God has set spiritual laws and the the divine nature of this comes to play when man or any being commits either a good or bad act.
Hence ' the wages of sin is death' the spiritual death which would affect everything in man's life.
There are other spiritual laws put in place.. So many.

I remember this also happened in the case of Cain when God asked him in Genesis 4

The LORD said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.
Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”
Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is more than I can bear.
Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."

You see God only rephrases the outcome of the sin in a man's life. He simply lets a person know exactly what that sin will bring upon their life. But He usually warns people before this happens, like He warned Adam & Eve, Cain... and the rest of us (either directly or through dreams or His prophets).

God bless you all cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Enkaynwa:
CharlyGi I bring you under the security of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, whatever is put in This Lion's care, enemies dare not come close.
No one shall trouble you because you bear the mark of Jesus Christ.
I seal you with the Blood of jesus.
The gates of hell shall not prevail against your ministry, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much dear.
I pray the same for you too. God bless you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Naaa! He'd never do that. He said; Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will i not forget thee. Behold, i have graven thee upon the palm of my hands; thy walls are continually before me (Isaiah 49:15-16 KJV). He loves us that much.

I know right?

TJ, you don't contribute much here, why nah? You don't want us to learn from your well of wisdom shey? E no good nah. Be around more.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
This idea of God not cursing man or never cursing what he blessed is very interesting but is it actually correct?as d noble berean christians did, try reading dat gen3 account with different versions. To d woman He even said He will multiply her sorrow during childbirth. Another place God specifically placed curse is in deuteronomy 28 but thank God Jesus Christ has delivered us from the curse of the law. However, am not saying dis to start an argument.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
oyeludef:
This idea of God not cursing man or never cursing what he blessed is very interesting but is it actually correct?as d noble berean christians did, try reading dat gen3 account with different versions. To d woman He even said He will multiply her sorrow during childbirth. Another place God specifically placed curse is in deuteronomy 28 but thank God Jesus Christ has delivered us from the curse of the law. However, am not saying dis to start an argument.

Oh no brother. The curse of the law here, is not God placing a curse on man. It means the burden that comes with fulfilling those laws. It was impossible for them to obey those laws. The law was a heavy yoke on the people's shoulders, as much as they tried to keep, they kept falling under the yoke.

The effect of sin brought man under the slavery to serve sin(spirit).

If we read Romans 7: 2-25. We will fine it there. These people were given a burden to carry, but werent given what it took, which was the divine enablement through the Holy Spirit, to carry those burdens. Apostle Paul cried out, "o wretched man that I am, who will save me from this slavery".

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
analice107:

Oh no brother. The curse of the law here, is not God placing a curse on man. It means the burden that comes with fulfilling those laws. It was impossible for them to obey those laws. The law was a heavy yoke on the people's shoulders, as much as they tried to keep, they kept falling under the yoke.

The effect of sin brought man under the slavery to serve sin(spirit).

If we read Romans 7: 2-25. We will fine it there. These people were given a burden to carry, but werent given what it took, which was the divine enablement through the Holy Spirit, to carry those burdens. Apostle Paul cried out, "o wretched man that I am, who will save me from this slavery".
ok sis. From ur explanation i understand dat deuteronomy 28 is d curse of the law.
Dis is wat i got from another version of the Bible.
So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you. It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life. I will make you and the woman enemies to each other. Your children and her children will be enemies. You will bite her child’s foot, but he will crush your head.” Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.” Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces. The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields. You will work hard for your food, until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.”
Genesis 3:14-19 ERV
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Another confusing thing is d curse on the Serpent. Is d Serpent d same as snakes? If yes, I don't think snakes eat dust or who has a better understanding of that?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
oyeludef:
Another confusing thing is d curse on the Serpent. Is d Serpent d same as snakes? If yes, I don't think snakes eat dust or who has a better understanding of that?

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

The bible call it "the serpent", that's the devil and eats dust "human"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
superior1:

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

hmmmm. I think I understand better. D Serpent had nothing to do snakes after all.
D lady dat was possessed with the spirit of divination which paul rebuked and casted out, some bible versions translated dat spirit of divination as serpentine spirit. So dat just simply means d spirit of devils
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
oyeludef:
ok sis. From ur explanation i understand dat deuteronomy 28 is d curse of the law.
Dis is wat i got from another version of the Bible.
So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you. It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life. I will make you and the woman enemies to each other. Your children and her children will be enemies. You will bite her child’s foot, but he will crush your head.” Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.” Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces. The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields. You will work hard for your food, until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.”
Genesis 3:14-19 ERV

Yes brother from this translation, it's even clearer that God did not place a curse on Adam or Eve. I can say it's only the serpent that went off with a cures. because, for God to say, the serpent shall crawl on its belly, from then henceforth, meant it wasn't crawling on its belly before. Like the Dragon, it could have been flying , and walking also, but when the curse came on it, it lost its wings and feets and started crawling on its belly. That's the effect of the cures on the serpent. But for Eve, she was to just get pregnant and push the child out without stress, but now, she will have to cry to do that. But immediately after that, the joy that's comes on the mother can never be explained, Why?

If it's a curse, the mother wouldnt automatically forget the birth pains and be flooded with unspeakable joy after the birth of the child. Ask any mother how she feels after birth. I have not experienced it yet, but I have heard it talked about.

For the man, he wasn't to toil to eat or fend for his family, but now, the ground will resist him. When he puts in his effort, the ground won't give its yield as it shd.
It's all resistance. Whether in the case of Adam or Eve.

Man's purnishment, as I understand it, going by Apostles Paul in Romans 7 is. Man is Carnal, but the law(instructions for him to obey) is spiritual. And it takes spiritual to understand spiritual and to do spiritual things. But man is not spiritual, but he is expected to do those spiritual things.
This is the burden or the yoke of the law. The ever present awaeeness of the consequences of his actions, but his inability to stop it no matter how hard he tried.

There's something else. When Satan said to man "you shall know good and bad", he was right. It is knowledge that exposed sin (the ability to identify what is wrong and right). What was right and wrong was made known to Adam. When Adam does what was wrong Adam will always know it. God told Adam if you eat from that tree you will die. The consciousness in Adam points him to the consequence that God has pronounced, (though shall die) the guilt is always present, but the power to stop it was absent.

Adam couldn't do the right thing no matter how hard he tried. It became like a man in a Maze, running round and round still going back to where he began. But the burden became heavy each time he got to that beginning point.

This is the curse of the law. Adam was meant to live free, but he went on to activate and set the course on motion. SIN set the wheel spinning, and spinning with him in the middle, he kept fighting to break free, but couldn't. Until Christ came and stopped the spinning wheel and brought him out.

The curse of the law is having the consciousness that mastubation is a sin. Your awareness that It brings spiritual dryness. It leaves you with guilt, it makes you so weak physically and spiritually desolate. But you can't stop it. You cry after you have done it, you repent. The urge comes again, you fall and do it. The circle goes on and on.

The Holy Spirit is the end of that Curse. because the Holy Spirit makes you a spiritual man, no longer Carnal.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
superior1:

Thank you sir Superior, you took it right out of my mouth.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
analice107:

Yes brother from this translation, it's even clearer that God did not place a curse on Adam or Eve. I can say it's only the serpent that went off with a cures. because, for God to say, the serpent shall crawl on its belly, from then henceforth, meant it wasn't crawling on its belly before. Like the Dragon, it could have been flying , and walking also, but when the curse came on it, it lost its wings and feets and started crawling on its belly. That's the effect of the cures on the serpent. But for Eve, she was to just get pregnant and push the child out without stress, but now, she will have to cry to do that. But immediately after that, the joy that's comes on the mother can never be explained, Why?

If it's a curse, the mother wouldnt automatically forget the birth pains and be flooded with unspeakable joy after the birth of the child. Ask any mother how she feels after birth. I have not experienced it yet, but I have heard it talked about.

For the man, he wasn't to toil to eat or fend for his family, but now, the ground will resist him. When he puts in his effort, the ground won't give its yield as it shd.
It's all resistance. Whether in the case of Adam or Eve.

Man's purnishment, as I understand it, going by Apostles Paul in Romans 7 is. Man is Carnal, but the law(instructions for him to obey) is spiritual. And it takes spiritual to understand spiritual and to do spiritual things. But man is not spiritual, but he is expected to do those spiritual things.
This is the burden or the yoke of the law. The ever present awaeeness of the consequences of his actions, but his inability to stop it no matter how hard he tried.

There's something else. When Satan said to man "you shall know good and bad", he was right. It is knowledge that exposed sin (the ability to identify what is wrong and right). What was right and wrong was made known to Adam. When Adam does what was wrong Adam will always know it. God told Adam if you eat from that tree you will die. The consciousness in Adam points him to the consequence that God has pronounced, (though shall die) the guilt is always present, but the power to stop it was absent.

Adam couldn't do the right thing no matter how hard he tried. It became like a man in a Maze, running round and round still going back to where he began. But the burden became heavy each time he got to that beginning point.

This is the curse of the law. Adam was meant to live free, but he went on to activate and set the course on motion. SIN set the wheel spinning, and spinning with him in the middle, he kept fighting to break free, but couldn't. Until Christ came and stopped the spinning wheel and brought him out.

The curse of the law is having the consciousness that mastubation is a sin. Your awareness that It brings spiritual dryness. It leaves you with guilt, it makes you so weak physically and spiritually desolate. But you can't stop it. You cry after you have done it, you repent. The urge comes again, you fall and do it. The circle goes on and on.

The Holy Spirit is the end of that Curse. because the Holy Spirit makes you a spiritual man, no longer Carnal.
wow av never seen it in dat perspective b4 dat y we learn everyday. Will do further study into it. Thanks for the explanation sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.