Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

CHE - Music Makes Me High (@che_chidi) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / CHE - Music Makes Me High (@che_chidi) (343 Views)

Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Can My Music Makes It In Nigeria? / This Song Makes Me Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHE - Music Makes Me High (@che_chidi) by Howfa9ja: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
‘’che’’ a German based musician has returned home to make a debut in the Nigerian music industry with a single titled ‘’MUSIC MAKES ME HIGH’’ which sounds classic, He sounds like none ever heard before and his ease of rendition and delivery, like none but himself. Che uses music as an instrument for the re- awakening the consciousness of the of Nigerians on a need to embrace themselves and resurrect our forgotten values and dispel the foreign norms that have polluted our invaluable ideals, His complete understanding of music is astute, away from what is obtainable today in the musical scene where artistes are in it for the sake of entertainment and business alone. For Che, music is to edify, Che Plays numerous instruments including the Sax, Guitar, and the drum set as it is evident in his music delivery. He is a singer, songwriter, poet, essayist and novelist.

Connect with CHE on Twitter and Instagram: @Che_Chidi

DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY

DOWNLOAD MP3:CHE - Music Makes Me High - www.howfa9ja.com

(1) (Reply)

Satinder Sartaaj: SIFT / Promote Your Music @ Http://musicindustrygist..com / Love Marriage | Jageer Singh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.