Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (14863 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Eish...i just can't delete that episode. The way the medical team assembled., and Dear Mr Kapland..that woman is the gbish gbish!!
I will watch the New episode tomorrow. ..and I will update
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ipledge10:
I will watch the New episode tomorrow. ..and I will update

Please do...
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2015
What do you guys think is the Real Relationship between Elizabeth Keane and Raymond Reddington?

Cc
ipledge10
solomonbrown64
0luwajuwon
olajorn
Odkboy23
Ultimatesammie
kazzonline
lilEmir3
ITbomb. ..
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:
What do you guys think is the Real Relationship between Elizabeth Keane and Raymond Reddington?

Cc
ipledge10
solomonbrown64
0luwajuwon
olajorn
Odkboy23
Ultimatesammie
kazzonline
lilEmir3
ITbomb. ..
i believe its father and daughter relationship. ..When Raymond of his cloth,I saw fire mark on his back

3 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
ipledge10:
i believe its father and daughter relationship. ..When Raymond of his cloth,I saw fire mark on his back
I think Red was Katrina's lover though Liz is not likely a product of it. But maybe the husband found out and there was the scuffle which resulted in Masha shooting the father.
Katrina must have called Red for help but getting there rather late, he saw his lover's daughter all alone and he took her to Sam
Who say I can't write a movie script. Watch for The Whitelist - Sequel to The Blacklist : coming in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
ITbomb:

I think Red was Katrina's lover though Liz is not likely a product of it. But maybe the husband found out and there was the scuffle which resulted in Masha shooting the father.
Katrina must have called Red for help but getting there rather late, he saw his lover's daughter all alone and he took her to Sam
Who say I can't write a movie script. Watch for The Whitelist - Sequel to The Blacklist : coming in 2019
you have a point there,but one thing is certain. ..Red took Liz to his guardian
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:

episode 7 of this season 3 is mad.I don't even know where to start.agent Navabi brother that was reported death in a bomb explotion actually stage his own death,and he is responsible for the bomb.The guy is ruthless he had a mad team killed many mossad agent (including Navabi ex bf).He kidnapped Navabi,but Redington rescued her.
Ressler is madly in love Elizabeth.He met Tom at Cooper's house and dey fought like kids...Navabi and Ressler pour their frustration on each other... grin

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:

You tried, but how do you explained the burnt scar in Red's back?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
0luwajuwon:
You tried, but how do you explained the burnt scar in Red's back?
That was in the process of getting across to either Katrina or Masha in the fire, unfortunately he missed Katrina but took Masha. Agent Keen also got burnt in the wrist

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:

That was in the process of getting across to either Katrina or Masha in the fire, unfortunately he missed Katrina but took Masha. Agent Keen also got burnt in the wrist
hmmm, make i go download the new episode.. Na ep 6 i dey now.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
ITbomb:

Gbam!! Liz is a love child...a product of an affair between Raymond and the Russian spy. We are so waiting for your Whitelist sequel cheesy
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I see emotions all wrapped up in this Navabi-Ressler-Elizabeth saga. Navabi has a good reason for helping Keane besides the fact that she's indebted to Raymond, she doesn't want Keane and Ressler in the same space. Ressler is now her man and she's protecting her territory by keeping Keane at bay. Unfortunately, Ressler is just too wrapped up in Lizzy's business that he thinks he's protecting or keeping her safe by being close to her. It wouldn't be the first time he let her go..what's to stop him from doing it again if he feels she's in Danger in his custody? If Ressler takes Liz in (I doubt, i think Raymond would rescue her ), the cabal is going down for sure. First casualty, the CIA director
Hutchins....Hutchins...Hutchins!! I was right afterall, she's part of the Cabal. Mehn, the Cabal members are such snakes...she pretended as If she never knew Solomon from anywhere, Poor Raven. Is this how she dies? #Shocked
With Navabi out of the task force...i see a scorned woman already. Liz better watch her back, trust me...she's going to take it out on Liz

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Leerexlee: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I see emotions all wrapped up in this Navabi-Ressler-Elizabeth saga. Navabi has a good reason for helping Keane besides the fact that she's indebted to Raymond, she doesn't want Keane and Ressler in the same space. Ressler is now her man and she's protecting her territory by keeping Keane at bay. Unfortunately, Ressler is just too wrapped up in Lizzy's business that he thinks he's protecting or keeping her safe by being close to her. It wouldn't be the first time he let her go..what's to stop him from doing it again if he feels she's in Danger in his custody? If Ressler takes Liz in (I doubt, i think Raymond would rescue her ), the cabal is going down for sure. First casualty, the CIA director
Hutchins....Hutchins...Hutchins!! I was right afterall, she's part of the Cabal. Mehn, the Cabal members are such snakes...she pretended as If she never knew Solomon from anywhere, Poor Raven. Is this how she dies? #Shocked
With Navabi out of the task force...i see a scorned woman already. Liz better watch her back, trust me...she's going to take it out on Liz
jst seein dis thread..also a blacklist viewer....as to tkin it awt on liz..dnt tink she will....many pple are already goin awt of dir position for example..cooper z on d run,liz has bin caught(wic i doubt hez gonna let her go dis tym),navabi z awt of d force,dembe also apprehended by d force.....this could jst lead to red bringing up a rigourous plan lyk we always c im do or d beginning of an interesting muvie where the cabal tkes cntrol
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by lilEmir3(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Cc
ipledge10
solomonbrown64
0luwajuwon
olajorn
Odkboy23
Ultimatesammie
kazzonline
lilEmir3
ITbomb. ..
more like raymond made liz's mum a promise bout keepin ha safe,,since liz's mum was a russian spy..
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Leerexlee:
jst seein dis thread..also a blacklist viewer....as to tkin it awt on liz..dnt tink she will....many pple are already goin awt of dir position for example..cooper z on d run,liz has bin caught(wic i doubt hez gonna let her go dis tym),navabi z awt of d force,dembe also apprehended by d force.....this could jst lead to red bringing up a rigourous plan lyk we always c im do or d beginning of an interesting muvie where the cabal tkes cntrol
mehn the episode 8 is mad...many things happened in just 41mins
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Leerexlee: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is blacklist suspended or wah?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leerexlee:
Is blacklist suspended or wah?

Yeah it is for now...its on mid season break till February. Can't believe I have to wait till February. ..all my favourite shows are going on break angry
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by gottoboy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah it is for now...its on mid season break till February. Can't believe I have to wait till February. ..all my favourite shows are going on break angry
Eg
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Phew!! Finally!! Tired of getting frustrated with Telemundo and Zeeworld series.

First off....Ressler is so silly, how could he underestimate the influence of the Cabal by taking Liz in? How?! I'm just happy Hutchins and the Director have been busted. My dear Haram was so scared when he met Raymond at the cemetry; I was scared for him too cheesy..thought Red was going to push him into the Open grave for letting Liz out of "the Box".
How did Raymond know about those currency plates? Oh lawd, i want to be a Raymond when I grow up cheesy (the female version though). I hope Solomon doesn't walk this time undecided . When the rep of the Director of National Intelligence said "i need to come around here more often" , i was like " you damn well should ma'am" grin . Plenty Drama! So Raven is actually Dead?! Too bad!! The Writers are amazing, well thought out plot
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm so pumped to watch episode 10...
*breaths in and out*

Hahaaaaa!!!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I'm so pumped to watch episode 10...
*breaths in and out*

Hahaaaaa!!!
Please do watch it.... Reddington murdered this episode... The look on Haram 's face when he saw Navabi again.... Epic... Lol.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Please do watch it.... Reddington murdered this episode... The look on Haram 's face when he saw Navabi again.... Epic... Lol.

You can say that a million times!! All I can say is "WOW!!"

I just did...the end was so emotional, very touching and I cried cheesy. The song at the end too " I'll rise up" (by only God knows who) made it even worse for me. I hope I won't start looking for a Raymond in any man I see cry cheesy

Your Navabi is a "knife kinda girl" cheesy . Rugged. Haram was stunned to see her

Eish! Ressler escaped death by an inch! That bullet meant for Keen would have gone right through his head. Twas amazing to see them all come together to save Liz..who needs family with friends like those?
And "The Director"...smh. What a way to die?! So the Cabal just eliminated him, just like that?!(fly wey no dey hear word, he was feeling too cool with himself until Hutchins betrayed him) I feel so bad for his wife. I guess Tom Keen is the happiest man in the World right now, his wife is free cheesy, dude couldn't help drinking to her freedom. Somebody please tell me Hutchins or whatever her name is wouldn't be let off the hook so easily...hell no! I expect Raymond to deal with her mercilessly, Ressler couldn't believe her hypocrisy at the press conference. Haaa! I can't shout!!
Yeah..the boss is back! The task force is back in form

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
And Reddington is now part of the Cabal.

I love to see Ressler fighting with Tom (abi Jacobs) over Liz

Ressler is definitely going after Hutchin

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I just did...the end was so emotional, very touching and I cried cheesy. The song at the end too " I'll rise up" (by only God knows who) made it even worse for me. I hope I won't start looking for a Raymond in any man I see cry cheesy

Your Navabi is a "knife kinda girl" cheesy . Rugged. Haram was stunned to see her

Eish! Ressler escaped death by an inch! That bullet meant for Keen would have gone right through his head. Twas amazing to see them all come together to save Liz..who needs family with friends like those?
And "The Director"...smh. What a way to die?! So the Cabal just eliminated him, just like that?!(fly wey no dey hear word, he was feeling too cool with himself until Hutchins betrayed him) I feel so bad for his wife. I guess Tom Keen is the happiest man in the World right now, his wife is free cheesy, dude couldn't help drinking to her freedom. Somebody please tell me Hutchins or whatever her name is wouldn't be let off the hook so easily...hell no! I expect Raymond to deal with her mercilessly, Ressler couldn't believe her hypocrisy at the press conference. Haaa! I can't shout!!
Lol.... You have said it all....... Reddington is simply brilliant... No other words to use...
.... Now that he has joined the cabal.. It appears he wants to destroy them inside out..... I can't wait for Liz to find out what's connecting her and Raymond...

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol.... You have said it all....... Reddington is simply brilliant... No other words to use...
.... Now that he has joined the cabal.. It appears he wants to destroy them inside out ..... I can't wait for Liz to find out what's connecting her and Raymond...

Exactly...those people almost killed him if not for the timely intervention of Dembe, Liz and Mr Copland. What am i even saying? They tried killing Liz and Dembe through Solomon too. Dem go hear am
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
ITbomb:
And Reddington is now part of the Cabal.

I love to see Ressler fighting with Tom (abi Jacobs) over Liz

Ressler is definitely going after Hutchin

Ressler doesn't stand a chance with Tom Keen over Liz, even Raymond can't keep those 2 apart. cheesy . Interesting episodes ahead.

At the emboldened. . I hope he does, and fast too. That woman is too much of a snake, Raymond is out for blood too. But Reddington is mean cheesy
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Ressler doesn't stand a chance with Tom Keen over Liz, even Raymond can't keep those 2 apart. cheesy . Interesting episodes ahead.
Are u female?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Are u female?

Yelse Ayam!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yelse Ayam!
Good to know, 9ice analysis.
are you watching online/downloading?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Good to know, 9ice analysis.

are you watching online/downloading?

Which ever means necessary. ..
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Which ever means necessary. ..
OK, its like your favourite series is on mid break till February.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Rise up by Andra Day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Court Restrains Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.