Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (14855 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
orizon:
Rili all these hailings for blacklist,I tink is to overated,Raymond is way to powerful n all to knowing,even Obama ain't DAT powerful, Raymond has to much power makes d film predictable n less interesting, even jack Bauer wasn't dese powerful, makes d rest of d actors looks like pawns

Ta leleyi nor? undecided
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by myplusbee: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oh! I ended with season, I think I will have to start with season 2! Lots of shows now-a-days!!!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Finally 'The Blacklist' picks up for the season, this is why I love it. It's not just about action, detonating bombs or saving lives..it opens ones eyes to a lot more. Why sanctions are given, the false stories sold to the public...the real reason behind it. Power play, the 1% ruling the world, the countries behind them, the conspiracies, propaganda and how countries/leaders are brought down when they fail to comply. You can easily relate and connect some episodes with what's happening in reality.

The Hillary Clinton of The Blacklist aka Laura Hutchins is back. Was wondering where she disappeared to. Navabi and her reassignment/transfer drama. Haram gave it to her 2 episodes back and I like it, what's she feeling like anyway? Don't know what her problem is. Is she angry/jealous Liz is back with the task force or that everyone is on Lizzy's case or that Haram now has a GF? Make she go sleep biko. And my dear old Mr Kaplan, just when she thought she found a good samaritan..turns out, she's still a captive. Im very sure Red is behind this
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Haram to Navabi: What part of Banana did you not understand?

*falls off my chair*

OMG!!!! LMFAO
grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I think she would have caught it faster if the code word had been "Cucumber" grin grin grin
I just can't stop laughing...

I think Constantine is exactly where he wants to be...in the box
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by zinachidi(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Finally 'The Blacklist' picks up for the season, this is why I love the it. It's not about action, detonating bombs or saving lives..it opens ones eyes to a lot more. Why sanctions are given, the false stories sold to the public...the real reason behind it. Power play, the 1% ruling the world, the countries behind them, the conspiracies, propaganda and how countries/leaders are brought down when they fail to comply. You can easily relate and connect some episodes with what's happening in reality.

The Hillary Clinton of The Blacklist aka Laura Hutchins is back. Was wondering where she disappeared to. Navabi and her reassignment/transfer drama. Haram gave it to her 2 episodes back and I like it, what's she feeling like anyway? Don't know what her problem is. Is she angry/jealous Liz is back with the task force or that everyone is on Lizzy's case or that Haram now has a GF? Make she go sleep biko. And my dear old Mr Kaplan, just when she thought she found a good samaritan..turns out, she's still a captive. Im very sure Red is behind this
exactly, i knew red deliberately let her stay alive, i mean he dosent miss a head shot from point blank range. Wonder what his endgame is.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
zinachidi:
exactly, i knew red deliberately let her stay alive, i mean he dosent miss a head shot from point blank range. Wonder what his endgame is.

I'm also wondering why Mr Kaplan's captor would be living on Red's property without his knowledge. Like someone said...Raymond is all knowing. cheesy . Only time will tell
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
I said it!! Constantine isn't Elizabeth's dad and he knew it. The whole "i am your father" drama was used as leverage to keep Reddington and the task force busy while he hatches an ultimate plan. He very well knew with Liz seeing him as her Dad, he's sort of safe from Red and the task force (both parties wouldn't want to hurt Liz by doing anything brash). I hope she recognises how silly she has been

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by IamNanas(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
wHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD BLACKLIST?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
IamNanas:
wHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD BLACKLIST?

Tvshows4mobile
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by rossyc(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Please where can i download season three on my mobile, have checked tvshows4mobile.com, can't find it their.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2016
I SAID IT!!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Lana1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Damn. Resller is good...

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by HashtagMoniker(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please where can I download The Blacklist spinoff, The Blacklist: Redemption.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
Please where can I download The Blacklist spinoff, The Blacklist: Redemption.
I don't know if it is save to drop it but let me try
hd shows. in / movie
Remove the spaces
Episode 2 now on

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
I feel that this thread has been silent for a while so lemme just update on The Blacklist a little, in the most re episode, we are "eye-opened" one one of the most elusive characters of the series, Mr Kaplan aka Kate now known as Kathryn Nemec, how she became Red's confidant and cleaner and the Katrina Rostova connection. Personally I think it's ​the best episode with it ending with a declaration of war from Mr Kaplan. If I predict correctly Red's still comes out on top and Kaplan, I can't speak for her though I have a feeling that they'll​settle amicably.
This episode still got me wondering, where Katrina said she didn't know if she was in love with the "American" which we all believe to be Red but the way the series has presented it was that Rostova was assigned to Red and she fell in love with him and Elizabeth was the result. This also leaves me with a puzzled question, is Katrina dead, what was she hiding and did the American just come for Masha. I believe that Katrina is finally going to be the number one blacklister.

Dunno if it was this thread, where someone said the reason why he stopped watching The Blacklist was because of the one Villain one episode thing, but to set the record straight it is not so (although it appears to be). The Blacklist​ is somewhat of a jigsaw puzzle where you fit small pieces to solve an even bigger problem. All those villains lead to the main antagonist, for example season 1 was Berlin, season 2 was The Cabal and Season 3 being Aleksander Kirk besides we know already that the task force is Reddington's "taskforce" and the only way they can stay afloat is for them to make small successes while Reddington goes for the bigger fish.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by rossyc(f): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Season 4 episodes 16 and 17 is out
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by AnodaIT(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
So Tom is finally dead or could it be that Red has finally banished him and told him to play dead for Liz?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olaboy33(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2019
ITbomb:

I think Red was Katrina's lover though Liz is not likely a product of it. But maybe the husband found out and there was the scuffle which resulted in Masha shooting the father.
Katrina must have called Red for help but getting there rather late, he saw his lover's daughter all alone and he took her to Sam
Who say I can't write a movie script. Watch for The Whitelist - Sequel to The Blacklist : coming in 2019

You're a wizard man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Spartacus Season 4: War Of The Damned'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.