Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? (825 Views)

A List Of All The Beers In Nigeria 18+ Only / Thailand Rice- Ignored At Home, Consumed In Nigeria / List Of Black Tea Produced, Packaged or consumed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? by winzy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
There was an argument and I wanna ask my enlightened nutritionists, amongst star, Heineken, origin, harp, life, etc.... Which is the best for consumption? Which reasons pls? Thank u
Re: Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Orijin

Reason: It is original. If not Orijin, it is not original.
Re: Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? by Anijay1212(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fortunately i only take "The Ultimate" and my answer? It is the best.Thanks.
Re: Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2015
None.it's either you drink 10 glasses of water or you take fruit juice

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Great Bush Meat (pics) / 10 Bouquets You Can Actually Eat / Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.