Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Remembers Dave! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Remembers Dave! (860 Views)

Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) / Throwback!! Who Remembers This Game? / Who Remembers This Game (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers Dave! by dominique(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2009
Alright guys, lets take a break from playstation Xbox bla bla bla and go down memorylane a bit. y'all must had played dave. it was about this cute guy that escaped monsters and stuff while picking up diamonds and gems. couldn't get enough of it then but i've outgrown it now though. it was in MS DOS program so i dont think its still out there.
Re: Who Remembers Dave! by malone5923(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2009
I do and it was a great game no still a great game and I also think most old games influenced new full of awsome graphics and negleting gameplay games
Re: Who Remembers Dave! by dominique(f): 12:22pm On May 10, 2009
good to know it still exists smiley know it still exists, some kid/adolescent will be having a time of their lifes with it right now.
Re: Who Remembers Dave! by Infoseye(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2009
Yes I know Dave played it on pc back in the days on dos, Do u know that mario was originaly dave? Yes I read it up on wiki .
Re: Who Remembers Dave! by utotomi3(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2009
I remeber that game back in 1998. Very annoying. You have to type in order to do an action. For example, when you get to a door, you have to type something like "enter the door" before you go inside. To me it was very annoying, but it was a fun/and interesting game back then. Today, it is just nonsense! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Iejfjsifj / .:. Playstation 3 'hacked' By Iphone Cracker .:. / Error Code On Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.