Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Village Headmaster TV Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Village Headmaster TV Show (9944 Views)

The Village Headmaster Returns To TV / Village Headmaster, Madam Kofo And All That / Cock Crows At Dawn - The Adio´s Family - Village Headmaster Etc - Your Favourite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by PappiJ1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
Has any one got a copy on Tape or DVD of the Old TV program "Ichoku"  or Village Headmaster ?
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by profbussy: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2006
What i remember so wel about village headmaster is the grammar/insults Eleyimi rains on people. It goes thus:

Nonsense and ingredients. Afata joresi. Nonsensical, igronantical ogbendu, odendus.

Then i think he adds "idiot". I hope i got it right.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by sirshina: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
chief balogun of bleesed memories was the man! gorimapa was not bad, chief eleyinmi was a man of grammar, l love the show,, if they will bring it back, NTAI PLEASE
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by ttly26: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2009
Hello,

Happy new year to all. I am new to this site, and need to ask a question. i remember back in naija, i watched this unforgetable movie. I just cant seem to remember the title.

Need your help on this. Ok, ovlaria from new masquerade acted this movie. apparently she gave birth to twins in a village where it was forbidden. They killed the twins, and i think she either died of heart break or was killed as well. They were buried next to a tree, and strange things started happening in that village.

So, seven men were sent into a forest, where no one ever came back from, in order to get some kind of potion that would cleanse the village of its problems. Its a long movie, so i will jump to the end. Finally, only two men were left. The oldest man decided to sacrifice himself, so the other one could get back with the potion. The village was cleansed, and ovlaria and the twins were seen rising up from their graves and going into heaven. If any of you guys remember this movie and the title, please, i would be glad to know.

Thanks alot.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by 9ja4eva: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2009
Can someone upload this movie?

Thanks
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Babaegba1: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
Mr Scorpio!! "The Gods are not to blame" was written by Ola Rotimi, not Wole Soyinka!!
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by waladis(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2010
@scorpio - I think the dude you want to know is not OKEKE as Odeku said instead it's Teacher Ogene who was always on shorts with long socks pulled to his knees and a biro stuck in his bosom pocket, he was really an admirable character. Wow, this thread make me remember the good old 70's and early 80's.  Garuba was also another admirable character, the guy can speak very good queen's English.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by waladis(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2010
Check this out!!! Some videos are coming soon as well

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9bENThPhcDs/RcIGfKgPvoI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/oEmj8eFjlIc/s320/The+Village+Headmaster.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by waladis(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2010
TED MUKORO, the first Headmaster in the Village Headmaster series in the 70's. The above pic as a young man in the Village Headmaster in the 70's(First from the left beside chief Eleyinmi) while the pic below as an 80 years old man in 2008. Names of actors in sitting order. (From the left is The Headmaster, second left is Chief Eleyinmi, Centre is Kabies of Oloja of Oja village/ King of Oja village, also Centre right Goris- Goris or Gorimapa, Balogun, and finally in agbada is chief Afilaka Filege -)

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XDI1OTYuanBnfDc1MHw1LzI4LzIwMTA=[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silent Scandal: Another Big Nollywood Hit Premiers In Lagos / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? / Igbo People Are Killing Nollywood With Tribalism ––actress Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.