Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Graduate Trainees Wanted. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees Wanted. (5264 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees Wanted. by sshhoollaa(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2006
Graduates trainees wanted

Maximum age: 26

5 credits in o level in one sitting

2:1 or upper credit in chemical engineering, industrial chemistry, mechanical/electrical/civil engineering, building technology, accounting, economics, biz admin and marketing

NYSC completed

Closing date 2weeks from 10th October 2006.

Interested and qualified persons should send hand written applications to

The Advertiser,
PO Box 174, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by hrh(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2006
hry nairaladners it is time we embark on strike how on earth does these shyluck employers think that a 26 years old guy can finish nysc. if at all how many are they. just check this advert 26 years if don't want to employ us tell us and stop this hanky panky game. i'm clocing 30
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by kuntakinte(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2006
@ hrh,
It's just another way of telling you that they don't want to recruit. Just want to make noise like every other person but they end up not recruiting. cheesy grin
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by kuntakinte(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2006
Just like MTN that claim they give free calls, only to clog up their network and prevent you from doing the free calls!!! Naija we hail thee!!!!
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by algood(f): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
hi guys what i beleve is they arent interested in graduate from the federal universities but from private universities where they graduate at the age of 20.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by stillkay(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
Correct Talk
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by mankevo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
I bow for all these UNA reply 2 this UNWILING advert. Is it a sin if they just go and pick 18yrs old graduate without shouting LOUD?

Even if they want 2 employ a 10yr old graduate I wish them well,but the truth is that if they need Mature hand 2 handle their affairs without resorting 2 MUMMY,let them recruit at least below 35yrs THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT! embarassed
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by odada(m): 2:53am On Oct 14, 2006
I dont seem to understand you people again oh?is it just the age that y'all are concerned about? or didint anybody see that they are also requesting for upper credit and 2:1's alone?I dont know where this country and employers are heading to with this segregation of class!its worse off that they are no jobs out there but no need to rub it in for the 2:2's and 3rd class by asking just a particular set to apply, baggeroff!
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by sorp(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2006
the advert u sent has no source and date advertised, please take note of this in ur future correspondents
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by LAXIST(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ssholllla,

The advert u sent has no source and date advertised, please take note of this in your future correspondents.So also, the company's name.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by iaroko: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2006
Ptdf Scholarship into Msc. and PHD programs in the Uk is out and was advertised on todays "THIS DAY" newspaper. Page 72 & 73
Requirements are a: 2.1 B.Sc in any oil and gas related course
NYSC dicharge
i)TOEFL
ii)IETSL
iii)Credit in English during SSCE. I guess its either of the above three, as regards the English Requirement.
Application forms are out at The various ministry of Education Offices Nationwide.
and it is obtainable with a non-refundable fee of N2000.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by prizeless(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2006
hU,ITS POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE NYSC AT 23.I KNOW SOME ONE WHO COMPLETED HERS AT 23,MINE WAS AT 24.
JUST KEEP ASPIRING.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by adejoh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2006
well, what can one say, you have all voiced out your hearts, for me no employer will i allowed to intimidate me with age or class of degree, all what i know is that the Obasanjos ,ken anamani, Aminu bello Masari, Tinubu, Donald duke, Paschal dozies, of today are neither 1st class or 18yrs when they started, but they are rulling the Economic of this country todat.
so why should i allow myself to be bothered by the so call employers that believe the prospect of there business lies in the hands of a 18yrs old boy/girl and 2.1/1st class garduates,
Pls just believe in your self and dont allow anyone to intimidate you.
one thing i sure know is that we will all meet at the top.
Its just a matter of time!!!
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by asheggy: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2006
HOUSE i really like all ur msgs especially that of adejoh
God will c us 2ru in Jesus name amen!
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by dearie(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hi Guys,
Quite an age, just thought I should drop a word on this particular thread.

It is unfortunate that our employers can afford to restrict their 'drag-net' to a small coverage area and still get barrages of qualified applications, hence they go for such -relatively-manageable population.

My candid advice is that, whatever category u belong, dont ever despair, my colleague at work is over 30yrs and graduated with a 2.2 yet he was just recently recruited into my institution as a trainee, with no related experience. I need to mention that this institution used to be reputed for such discriminations, but my guy and many of us were just lucky.

Your time will never pass you. Just keep sending your applications, even when u seem unqualified, u never know what fate has in stock.

Always remember to push-on with God. He will see u thru'

Commend your responses so far. That's the spirit. Dont give up.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by Barrionzo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2006
Hey, guys, guys!

Please don't get mad, I'm the one they are looking for. I do qualify for all these jobs, but, my mommy said I should go embarassed embarassed embarassed[i][/i].
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by Barrionzo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2006
Hey, guys, guys!

Please don't get mad, I'm the one they are looking for. I do qualify for all these jobs, but, my mommy said I shouldn't go embarassed embarassed embarassed[i][/i].
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2006
guys u are talking of age,wat of employees that goes about looking for hundred yrs experience. i want to ask,hw many pple are employed in this country not to talkof this tactis employers use to decive nigerian and labour congress that they are employing.
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by kennyblink: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2007
thank you i am interested in this job kindly let me know if it possible for a philosophy graduate to apply for the job,
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by Ehiwere(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2007
Kennyblink u are funny oh!Cant you see the date of posting.A post of last year is what u r still interested on.When people see the topic most people think at 1st that its just been posted just becos of ur drive to post anyhow.Its very important u go thruogh a post before replying it important.We are muture here ok!Anyway its well
Re: Graduate Trainees Wanted. by t0kunb0(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2007
Ehiwere

Dats was kindda harsh on kennyblink. angry angry angry
U cld c it was his 1st post. He ddnt mean any harm. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sure if he nu,he 'd av postd dat den undecided undecided undecided

cry kiss wink

(1) (Reply)

PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / Helios Tower's Recruitment: Fact Or Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.