Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? (2114 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN / Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by okey4reel(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
pls oh does anyone have an idea on how to link ones BVN account from one account to another...I did my BVN registration with GTBank, and I also use Fidelity but I was told one bank BVN can cover my other accounts if I link them, but right now am stranded cos i needed to withdraw from ATM with my Fidelity bank ATM but the machine is saying invalid transaction.

Please let someone give me some tips or advice on how to go about it.

thanks
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by HungerBAD: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Following.

When i did mine, the banker told me there was no need to go to my other banks. As it automatically goes it a central system, supervised by the C.B.N and it will be in cover my other accounts, but your story is now is making me think.

Are you sure it was the BVN that caused it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by HarUrDeji(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wanna know too. .
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by Springz(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Me too.
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by Jadonaldson(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
U av to go to your bank(i.e Fidelity Bank) and inform dem dat u wanna link ur account as you've already done ur bvn with gtbank. You wuld den be asked to fill a form and within few minutes if there isn't crowd it wuld be linked up and u can withdraw.
Update: To confirm or check ur bvn number with the registered number of the account dial *565*0#

Regards
Jadon
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by azpekuliar: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
You'll find all the information you need in this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/2702896/link-bvn-bank-accounts-without#39530498
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by Swissheart(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
All you have to do is to go the bank.....either of the banks and demand for a linking form....it will be given to you...you fill and submit ...that's all.
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by ubiquitousade(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
okey4reel:
pls oh does anyone have an idea on how to link ones BVN account from one account to another...I did my BVN registration with GTBank, and I also use Fidelity but I was told one bank BVN can cover my other accounts if I link them, but right now am stranded cos i needed to withdraw from ATM with my Fidelity bank ATM but the machine is saying invalid transaction.

Please let someone give me some tips or advice on how to go about it.

thanks

now that bvn registration has closed, there is nothing much you can do. Just forget about that account in Fidelity Bank.
But peradventure it will be extended, take your bvn from GTB to Fidelity so they can link it together
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by ODUBEZE: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Omo this one way someone dey tell U say make you dial a particular number be careful ooooo not to release your BVN number any how.
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by okey4reel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
ubiquitousade:

now that bvn registration has closed, there is nothing much you can do. Just forget about that account in Fidelity Bank.
But peradventure it will be extended, take your bvn from GTB to Fidelity so they can link it together
Hmmm you are funny oh. I should forget d account with my money in it right?
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by okey4reel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Following.

When i did mine, the banker told me there was no need to go to my other banks. As it automatically goes it a central system, supervised by the C.B.N and it will be in cover my other accounts, but your story is now is making me think.

Are you sure it was the BVN that caused it?

yes am sure because the machine was saying invalid transaction after I have put my pin and d amount I wanted to withdraw
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by okey4reel(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
azpekuliar:
You'll find all the information you need in this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/2702896/link-bvn-bank-accounts-without#39530498
thank bro
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by chymystique(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
ubiquitousade:

Pls I forgot I had an NYSC account which is fidelity and I just remembered this morning I ve not linked it, what will happen to my allawee and account??
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by ubiquitousade(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
okey4reel:

Hmmm you are funny oh. I should forget d account with my money in it right?

you have the option of completing the registration for your accounts. you know the deadline and the penalty. there is nothing funny about what I post here
Re: How Can I Link My BVN Account From One Bank To My Other Accounts? by ubiquitousade(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
chymystique:

Pls I forgot I had an NYSC account which is fidelity and I just remembered this morning I ve not linked it, what will happen to my allawee and account??
contact your bank

(1) (Reply)

ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM' / Honda Odyssey 2007 For Sale. / How Sensitive Is BVN- Should We Hide Our BVN Or Make It Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.