Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221067 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ameynuJR(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
People like you often fails exams. You went ahead quoting me non sense with zero understand of my post.

Seculent:
Enemy of progress.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ubomobi: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Napoleon55:
There are things extremely important for success most people don't know,and thank God the officials of this set of Eaglets knows the secret either by chance or by design.
Check the hair styles of each of the members of this present Golden eaglets and compare it to other remaining teams of this championship hair styles then u'll will understand what I'm talking about, *****DISCIPLINE***** HUMILITY***** FAITH***** and u will be rest assured that this trophy belongs to the Golden eaglets as long as they remain focused which I believe they will.
It's almost impossible for them to lose this trophy,they have all it takes to win this championship at this level. What they have is invisible,
At this level of the players career where their careers just kicked-off,it's imperative that their humility,discipline,loyalty etc level is at the optimum.
When I saw the hair styles of the last set of U-20 Manu's boys,I knew in my heart that they have lost some of the ingredients of success. Talents alone seldomly takes u to the top.
Isaac and kelechi might,just might be excused but this their hair styles is just uncalled for 4 now. Someone should talk to them.
An U-20 national team footballers are not supposed to carry just any kind of hair styles that pleases him. I don't have problems with the hair styles of already established footballers. Just the U-17/U-20.
Unless something beyond the control of the Eaglets happens,they are already as good as the Champions.
i did not know that hair style determines who wins soccer championship. And yes, Jesus will be the twelfth man for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
why re u talkin as if u no dey dis country,let's not support what is not,we all know dis guys are not 16yr old as claimed.
are you a fraud? I can assume you a fraud because you're Nigerian....but that would be unfair.

I refuse to believe no genuinely good thing can come out of Nigerian. For one thing, I'm Nigerian and I'm good.

Go and watch yesterday's game again and take a closer look at Okonkwo, Osimhen and Chukwueze especially. If those boys look older than 17 to you, then it's just your mentality stopping you from seeing truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by victoralex(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
kuddos to d eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by 0Edward0(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
please match highlights
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Seculent: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
ameynuJR:
People like you often fails exams. You went ahead quoting me non sense with zero understand of my post.
Your post doesn't make any single sense.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
safarigirl:
are you a fraud? I can assume you a fraud because you're Nigerian....but that would be unfair.

I refuse to believe no genuinely good thing can come out of Nigerian. For one thing, I'm Nigerian and I'm good.

Go and watch yesterday's game again and take a closer look at Okonkwo, Osimhen and Chukwueze especially. If those boys look older than 17 to you, then it's just your mentality stopping you from seeing truth.

don't even go there that osihmen looks 27,cnt u see how matured their game is,av seen tru 17yr old play nd I cn tell u dey dnt play dat way,aM well involved in the game nd av played for so many academy teams,so bliv me I know wt am saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
why re u talkin as if u no dey dis country,let's not support what is not,we all know dis guys are not 16yr old as claimed.

Why do you automatically assume others are lying? Can you wrap it around you head that not everyone is like you and that some people actually tell the truth?
Take a look at all the teams, you'll notice those from Africa actually look underdeveloped.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2015
dabossman:

Nobody is saying there aren't age cheats, but it has reduced with MRI. Haven't the Brazilians also been caught in age cheating before? You guys make it seem like Nigeria is the only country who has ever engaged in such. Every team we meet is full of small boys, while ours are always overage.

If you have concrete evidence why not bring it forward and help us solve the problem. Instead it is always this unfounded aspersions.
lol u talk abt mri scan,we know how dey get dier way around dat,am a goalkeeper nd av kept for so many local amauteur teams nd av gone for trials around so I know how dis tin works nd dnt say am bitter because I actually celeberated the 2013 set cos I saw truly young nd very talented side.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
MeandSum:

Why do you automatically assume others are lying? Can you wrap it around you head that not everyone is like you and that some people actually tell the truth?
Take a look at all the teams, you'll notice those from Africa actually look underdeveloped.
so osimen is 16 rite,zakari is 16 too chukweze is also 16.isssokay

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Amhatu(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice Win! Kept focused all through the match!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
na naija we dey my sister,I have a cousin who is 22 nd he was told he is not ripe enuf to play u17 2yrs ago,imagine at age 22.its not asif he isn't good enough he is quite talented but he was told by the coach to wait 3more yrs.

Tell your cousin he's a lying $#ithead! I'm not sure which type of mutation he has that would help him as a 25 year old, pass as a 16 year old boy.
At 22, he could be playing for one of the local clubs if he's that good like he claimed. They have no age restriction. Do they?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by safarigirl(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
don't even go there that osihmen looks 27,cnt u see how matured their game is,av seen tru 17yr old play nd I cn tell u dey dnt play dat way,aM well involved in the game nd av played for so many academy teams,so bliv me I know wt am saying.
whatever you think you're involved in is not my business. No be who play football pass sabi football pass.

Those boys are the most disorganized football team in that tournament and to claim there is any form of maturity in their play is just you seeing rubbish.

Even members of FIFA technical committee have agreed their play is uncommon and uncoordinated.., if real professionals can say that, then your opinion is only relevant to you.

Thank God you said nothing of Okonkwo and Chukwueze cuz I looked at that boy repeatedly after he scored and there is no doubt in my mind he's at most 17.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
lol u talk abt mri scan,we know how dey get dier way around dat,am a goalkeeper nd av kept for so many local amauteur teams nd av gone for trials around so I know how dis tin works nd dnt say am bitter because I actually celeberated the 2013 set cos I saw truly young nd very talented side.
Educate us on how they get their way around it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
14:

They finished 2nd in the qualify n nigeria finished 3rd. SA played MALI in the finals, mali won
Where is SA in the game because I can see Nigeria in the final? Hahaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
dabossman:

How many countries in the world have won the senior world cup? Spain won it for the first time in 2010. Netherlands, the kings of total football still dey search.

Maybe one day it will happen. Just like the Olympic gold, which mighty Brazil is yet to win.
Amen
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=safarigirl post=39739199]whatever you think you're involved in is not my business. No be who play football pass sabi football pass.

Those boys are the most disorganized football team in that tournament and to claim there is any form of maturity in their play is just you seeing rubbish.

Even members of FIFA technical committee have agreed their play is uncommon and uncoordinated.., if real professionals can say that, then your opinion is only relevant to you.

Thank God you said nothing of Okonkwo and Chukwueze cuz I looked at that boy repeatedly after he scored and there is no doubt in my mind he's at most 17.

[/quote)so to u dier game isn't coordinated,lol I laugh dis is not just my opinion I have a lot of people out dere who shares my sentiments.dos guys game is overmature
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by thetelz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
safarigirl:
whatever you think you're involved in is not my business. No be who play football pass sabi football pass.

chukweze is prolly 21 or 22 same wt okonkwo,well good u cnt argue dat of osihmen,cos its just too glaring no 16yr old looks dat way

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by fujirice: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
na naija we dey my sister,I have a cousin who is 22 nd he was told he is not ripe enuf to play u17 2yrs ago,imagine at age 22.its not asif he isn't good enough he is quite talented but he was told by the coach to wait 3more yrs.
Lienus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anamachi3:

Can I pls get the app to watch matches?
Mobdro app for Android
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
fujirice:

Lienus grin grin
give me a reason why I shud lie?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by mikron(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nashoji:
my boys (golden eaglet) are going to marry their wives (mexico) again tomorrow. marriage venue situated in chile. that chukweze is an exciting player, immediately the coach brought him on in the first match against USA, he made some exciting runs and dribbles. he has seized the opportunity he had and made that position his own. good player, the boy movement and dribbles are similar to arjen rubben's.
u have a good eye for raw talent, chukwueze has been exceptional since d coming in for d match against USA. a born dribbler, natural sweet left footer with an attacking killer instincts, a natural 8 that can play as a 7. naija is blessed. The land is green
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Horus(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc3ZRVyC4s

[size=15pt]Nigeria vs Mexico - Highlight and all goals - U17 World Cup Chile 2015[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Horus(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FowdTRy8BcQ

[size=15pt]Mexico vs. Nigeria ( 2-4 ) All Goals & Highlights - U-17 World Cup Chile 2015[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by pelezico: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dont want to poo poo on there success but i didnt like the way they played - they were better because they were stronger. They played like individuals who were trying to steal the limelight from each other. They would have obliterated Mexico if they played a more comprehensive possession game. They have strength and determination but lacked technical awareness in that game. A lot of passes were errant and players held on to the ball to long as they bombed forward looking to score 40 yarders.

There goals were fantastic and if they win or dont win they are still as success but what concerns me is Nigerias inability to take these guys to the next level. The South Americans and Europeans have the infrastructure and foresight to do this hence why we struggle at under 21 and Senior.

My 2 kobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
so osimen is 16 rite,zakari is 16 too chukweze is also 16.isssokay
I don't know any of them personally but nothing makes me doubt they are 16. Have proof otherwise? Share it with us or else STFO!
How old are the guys in these pictures? For your information, these are all Nigerians playing for different countries' under 17.

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by imperiouxx(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Friday18:
Well you are right .My only concern is the back. If the back door is open what else? Nothing. I watched the Malian side they are very good both forward as well as the back. They are strong and athletic. Whoever is facing them should be very up to their game in all department. I just hope the coach really work on that defense cos the Mexican really exposes it .If the coach can work on the defense brush up the midfield and the forward. I don't think we should have any problem on Sunday.

Good talk. This is what I was trying to say to those saying Mali is the African champion and has a complete team. A complete team is an exaggeration but a good team should have been the word. If they are a complete team, no goal should have passed their defense and keeper but instead, they were trailing 1 - 0 in their semi final game. Nigeria U-17 is never a walkover for any team to think they will grab the winner like a piece of cake. Both teams are the best in the tournament, they know the task they are facing on Sunday and only the better side who is capable of converting the slightest crucial chance will win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dabossman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:

Yesterday it was your cousin, today it is you who has gone for trial. Are you sure you are not an age cheat who was screened out? No offence o.

If you celebrated the last set, then are you saying this one's are not truly young and talented?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dabossman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
pelezico:
I dont want to poo poo on there success but i didnt like the way they played - they were better because they were stronger. They played like individuals who were trying to steal the limelight from each other. They would have obliterated Mexico if they played a more comprehensive possession game. They have strength and determination but lacked technical awareness in that game. A lot of passes were errant and players held on to the ball to long as they bombed forward looking to score 40 yarders.

There goals were fantastic and if they win or dont win they are still as success but what concerns me is Nigerias inability to take these guys to the next level. The South Americans and Europeans have the infrastructure and foresight to do this hence why we struggle at under 21 and Senior.

My 2 kobo

Individualism is a regular feature at this stage. Most of the scouts at these tournaments are coming to check individual talents they can hone into top talent. Technical awareness will come as they develop. That is why winning is not necessarily the objective of these competitions, but individual talent discovery. So, these technical lapses can be pardoned at this level.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by defemidefemi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
rapthugx:

She is fine. Thanks. She gave birth to a baby boy.
Glory be to God. congratulations to u and ur wife. d young boy sud b getting set to wear Nigeria green and white Jersey.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by moscoe(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

And aslo because of the saying that 'Nigeria is not worth dieing for'
If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.
You are right!!! These are the exact reasons why we do not do well in senior national teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.