Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat (1658 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Maximiller(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2015
We were friends before she went on a long vacation which lasted for three years then she came back and she became so fat and unattractive to me.she said she loves me so much but I don't love her anymore I don't want to tell her why she will ask for a date but I tell her that am busy some other time that's how I will shift dates and lie to her. She started asking me what's the problem that since she came back that am always unhappy anytime she is around. She is asking me if I don't like her anymore that I should tell her she will leave but I don't have the mind to say it out because I don't want to make her sad through my reasons please advice me what to do Am confused if I should tell her its over or still act like I still care?
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by menix(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Guy don't be confused, u re a replica of me.
Sure it's not easy to tell them buh maybe u can borrow a leaf, told her I had someone serious in my life at least she can cope with that.

1 Like

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by jabojafa(m): 1:25am On Nov 02, 2015
you hv to tell her d truth. Jst tell her to she can move on to anoda guy dt luvs fat gals. And remember to tell ur reason, if she rili luv u she may try workin on her sef to slim down. Bt Op sef are u sayin if u marry a slim lady and she becomes fat after childbirth u wud no luv her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by dapatro: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2015
lol
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Maximiller(m): 1:29am On Nov 02, 2015
jabojafa:
you hv to tell her d truth. Jst tell her to she can move on to anoda guy dt luvs fat gals. And remember to tell ur reason, if she rili luv u she may try workin on her sef to slim down. Bt Op sef are u sayin if u marry a slim lady and she becomes fat after childbirth u wud no luv her?
dat one na oat you accept in front of everybody
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by yomi007k(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Bro don't avoid her, HELP HER.

Sit her down n tel her u wanna help her shed some weight off so dt she will look more sexy to u.

Hook her up with a gym n some nice diets.

START FROM THERE
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by jabojafa(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Maximiller:
dat one na oat you accept in front of everybody
bt honestly she rili hsnt change naaa, she jst got fat. Those her physical features u usually liked jst increased mayb by half or one. So u shd be grateful to her for increasin d sizes of everytin on her body 4u e.g boobz etc

1 Like

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by menix(m): 1:50am On Nov 02, 2015
jabojafa:

If am to answer this, I have jokingly told every that if u get to my home nd grow fat, I will take u back home nd together we calculate depreciation on you nd i will ask for my balance on the bride price.

My might not understand how repulsive they are to some of us with that trait.
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Cutehector(m): 2:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Tell her oh mehn u don fat finish ooo.. Wtin u just dey chop dis days....

Thank me later
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 02, 2015
menix:
Guy don't be confused, u re a replica of me.
Sure it's not easy to tell them buh maybe u can borrow a leaf, told her I had someone serious in my life at least she can cope with that.

Am sure some of my brothers will disagree with you wink
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by menix(m): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2015
dovelike:

Am sure some of my brothers will disagree with you wink

Certainly they will cous we ain't same specie.
Sometimes I wish I belonged to their clan buh I ve got mine default setting which I ve found it difficult to alter.
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by darkskingoddess(f): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Maximiller:
We were friends before she went on a long vacation which lasted for three years then she came back and she became so fat and unattractive to me.she said she loves me so much but I don't love her anymore I don't want to tell her why she will ask for a date but I tell her that am busy some other time that's how I will shift dates and lie to her. She started asking me what's the problem that since she came back that am always unhappy anytime she is around. She is asking me if I don't like her anymore that I should tell her she will leave but I don't have the mind to say it out because I don't want to make her sad through my reasons please advice me what to do Am confused if I should tell her its over or still act like I still care?

If you're not willing to come to terms with her body, it'd be best for her (and you) to end the relationship now... because it will eventually blow up on it's own.

OR if you really love her, encourage her to exercise. You could even do so together!
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Big4wig(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Guys All a girl wants is ur luv & financial care.All u want is beauty+brains+flat-tummy+boobs+big-ass+faithfulness Pls, who's d gold digger?

1 Like

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Tell her and help her work on it. Get her registered in a gym and help her work on her diet
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't like fat girls ... don't know y
Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Very many ladies do not wish to be fat, they do not even like fatness rather, unfortunately they still see themselves getting fat, Personally i do not like fat ladies, but the truth is that there are guys that also love them too, like the saying..."one man's meat is another man's poison" Look for a way to tell her you are not interested in the relationship anymore, do not keep putting her mind in suspense, she will be sad but is better than deceiving her. Treat ladies the same way you will want guys to treat your sisters. Fatness is not a sin, do not make your self a small god around her. another suitor will come that love her stature.

1 Like

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Maximiller:
Drop her info for me. liquiddeep1@gmail.com
I love fat women.

1 Like

Re: She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat by khristals(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Big4wig:
Guys All a girl wants is ur luv & financial care. All u want is beauty+brains+flat-tummy+boobs+big-ass+faithfulness Pls, who's d gold digger?

undecided he who seeks financial benefits

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs A Mature Guy For A Serious Relationship / Lessons To My Female Folks / DEBUNKED: To Whom It May Concern, I'm Not Kinginwahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.