Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) (2947 Views)

I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe / Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. / If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by jjman2322: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:
whats ur fb name

check your email.
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
jjman2322:

check your email.
didn't see any message. only saw, 'jjman would like to send u an email
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by direx123(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
why dont you checkout st martins, its a very beautiful island in the carribeans...
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by jjman2322: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
didn't see any message. only saw, 'jjman would like to send u an email

Check again, I've sent you the link;

Nairaland doesnt allow to send without you approving, and it looks like you did smiley
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by princeonx: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
jjman2322:

What are you talking about? I didnt ignore him I said i'll see him december 30th...

LOL How can i scam when im not asking for money? Im just asking people to tell me where to go and i'll make the posts..

I'll be updating this in 3 weeks with my China trip report..

If you wanna see some of my pictures you can add me on facebook.. IF you want the link shoot me a message buddy.. Just dont want to make everything public here.

Cheers
Inbox me a number if you're still up to meet. I'll be in Amsterdam around Noon tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by jjman2322: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
princeonx:

Inbox me a number if you're still up to meet. I'll be in Amsterdam around Noon tomorrow. Cheers

just saw this.. I was in amsterdam 2 weeks ago.. AMAZING PLACE.. <3 bulldog cafe. (you know what i mean)

Amsterdam is amazing.

For all those wondering I ended up going to 5 countries, all in EUROPE. Will post pictures and updates very soon
Re: Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :) by princeonx: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
jjman2322:

just saw this.. I was in amsterdam 2 weeks ago.. AMAZING PLACE.. <3 bulldog cafe. (you know what i mean)

Amsterdam is amazing.

For all those wondering I ended up going to 5 countries, all in EUROPE. Will post pictures and updates very soon
The plan was to meet but you didn't send me your contact info. All the same I had fun too! Was there for only 2 days before heading to Nigeria. Anyway, later!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Jobs In USA / Ten Set Of People You Must Meet While Travelling / If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.