Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pls Ur Advice Is Needed, Very Urgent - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed, Very Urgent (354 Views)

Job Advert- A Competent Web Developer Is Needed In Ibadan / Itunes And Amazon Card Is Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ur Advice Is Needed, Very Urgent by nabiz(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
I want to enroll my brother in AFRIHUB(an ICT institute) with the following courses available: (1)National diploma in software engineering and computing (2)National diploma in Network and security system. (3)National diploma in Multimedia and business. And (4)National diploma Telecommunication and business information technology. My question is: which of the above cause will I advice him to go for? considering the following: (1)He is not a science student and is very poor in mathematics, (2)The unemployment in nigeria, which of the above can he easily get job or become self reliance after graduation. (3) The guy is a poly drup out in business admin&management, because there was no money to continue. Pls ur advice is needed very urgent as the admission is in progress now pls passion in not the issue here.

(1) (Reply)

Attracting Food Industries To Produce Nutritious Foods With Zero Chemical Added / GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (18) / Mtn & Etisalat Service Center Address In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.