Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is This Right For A Police Man To Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Right For A Police Man To Do? (482 Views)

Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) / Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right For A Police Man To Do? by Kennedyiheme: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Around my city in lagos, police men frequently stop people, especially young boys and ask them for there phone. They say all they want to do is check your phone incase u do any kinda fraud. Is this right? Is it part of there duties? Don't they need a kinda a warrant to check someones phone? They just stop people anyhw and demand that your phone must be inspected.
Re: Is This Right For A Police Man To Do? by Sleekydee(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Bros First of all.....Naija and Warrant aren't in same page, we never reach that level. now bk to d issue, its a very terrible something, I think I have experienced it a couple of times, and I keep smiling while they check my fone. the other day, one collected my fone, it had a fone lock, and he was still forming accessing it, afta lik 10mins he was like, God save you say noting dey ur fone, am like....dude, wtf!!!I didn't even give you my unlock code..lol anyways, naija police behave like seniors in secondary school, they just wanna bully.
Re: Is This Right For A Police Man To Do? by Kennedyiheme: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Sleekydee:
Bros First of all.....Naija and Warrant aren't in same page, we never reach that level. now bk to d issue, its a very terrible something, I think I have experienced it a couple of times, and I keep smiling while they check my fone. the other day, one collected my fone, it had a fone lock, and he was still forming accessing it, afta lik 10mins he was like, God save you say noting dey ur fone, am like....dude, wtf!!!I didn't even give you my unlock code..lol anyways, naija police behave like seniors in secondary school, they just wanna bully.
lol they do all that rubbish to some yahoo boys and those oncethose once foolishly pay over 50k. I won't even give them my phhone.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement / Pastor Got 30 Year Jail Sentence For Smuggling Of Cocaine. / I Think I Have Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.