Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (31883 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Excelboi(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2015
New Born Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke Area, Ilorin

This baby in the pics below was seen this morning in Tanke area of Ilorin covered in blood helplessly in a black polythene bag. Must have been there since midnight, and dumped by an heartless lady who don't value human worth.

*The baby has been properly taken care off and taken to the motherless baby home. Such a cutie embarassed cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by deewhone(f): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2015
May u always find help, and God'll bless all ur children 4 helpn dis poor baby

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Excelboi(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
deewhone:
May u always find help, and God'll bless all ur children 4 helpn dis poor baby
Amin dear, I share in the prayer for passing this... I wish i'm married. I would have gladly adopted the child even if i have kids.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
may both the father and the mother not see the light of God.

May the joy and happiness be denied,

May they never find peace of mind.

why do such act of wickedness to this innocent baby.

this world is wicked indeed.

May the good lord look after him and put the parent in shame.

especially the Mama.

22 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Thank God the baby is still alive.

25 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2015
embarassed
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by tayebest(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
UNILORIN babes can carry unwanted belle ehn... angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by timy22(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.

Haba oga, biko save d curse and pray for those taking care of d baby.
Its a bad thing d mother did , bt pray nd help d baby if u can ,

Your curses can't help d poor , sorry d rich nd cute baby , so show d baby love by wishing him/her well.

Its too early to start seeing cuRses abeg!

57 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
I believe d baby was dumped by unilorin student who never wanted d pregnancy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Such a fine baby. Yet, many are looking for opportunity to carry to term. Life is not fair sad

I'm sure the mother of that cutie would be lurking somewhere around feeling guilty sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by confamgist237: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
In all things, give thanks
What if the baby was found by Money Ritualist?

But some ladies are heart-less sha

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by vivianblog(f): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
make them give me nw

5 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by aaamos(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Better by far

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by sandrajazmin(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
especially the Mama.

Who are u 2 lay a curse? God knws ow best 2 handle them
dnt 4gt dere is no small or big sin!
Of cos u are a sinner and nbdy has cursed u,
Let him without sin be d first 2 cast a stone!
Lets pray d lil cutie survives it.
God bless every1 who helpd the baby ranging from d op. Im a mother, and i knw wat i passed tru in the delivery room. May God restore d. Conscience of the babyz mum. Its well

31 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by soliddata: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
wickedness of this world
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by debbie(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is pure wickedness on who ever carried and delivered this cute baby...shame on you what you thought will be the end is just the beginning of the beautiful life of this innocent baby.
When girls will go about misbehaving,sleeping around all because of money or whatever demon that is in them...
Come let me show you thousand of women who are crying to have just a baby,
Come let me show you women who cant carry a pregnancy to term.
Come let me show you childless women and the agony the face...

I wonder how heartless this generation has become,so much evil seen every day...A girl will be so wicked to deliver an innocent child that didnt ask to be brought into the world by you.
God being so gracious didnt allow the child die in you or see your evil act succeed.
My heart bleeds for this child,because i know what we pass through during 9months of pregnancy,the fears of child labor and what delivery is all about.......with the excitement of carrying your newborn you forget the pains.
Now how can a human being think of this evil.

To this miraculous baby,i pray for God to bless your caregivers,this woman that heaven sent to rescue you from the cold hands of death.Any financial and material help you need to grow,you will not lack......You generation will hear of you and give God glory.

To all those girls that wont think of their lives,be useful to themselves and desist from sexual immorality....may God help you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by dokJ: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yet another Moses is born by a motherfuccker! May God reward d good Samaritan bountifully.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by OloriOfMontreal: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wow!!! Why are people like this?

If I say may peace elude the person that dumped that baby, am I wicked? angry

God Bless the baby and the woman that took care of the baby.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Afta 9month of pregnancy, a wuman can stil b heartles. . Since 1960
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
OMG...
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
i will say this baby was carried by a monster not a woman
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Smartresult(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jm
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Emekamex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nawa for some people; Why have sex if you cant take care of its product? Thank God for the baby's salvation.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Scout60(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
there are some legal motherless baby that take care of pregnant women hu don't need a child.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
vivianblog:
make them give me nw
. . . . Treck to unilorin, nd u'll b awarded
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by mastermind1759(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
May d eye dt found dt baby neva go blind welcome to d world of d gud and bad.u wil hear d story one day.God kip u safe.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, I'm An Alcoholic! / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.