Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice (30565 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by deliandy: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
now this my neighbor is asking the wife to apologise to the galfrend or ready to be divorced for even talking kindly to his galfrend to pls leave her husband. what are Nigerian men turning cheating to? they have made our women to learn from them kos it has pass to them tru blood. what do I advise this wife?

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by queenfav(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
BluStreak:

May I digress a lil'bit.
@queenfav, having not been married and you are in an organisation that exposes you to marital problems mediation which most might likely be as a result of infidelity on the man's part, I am just wondering (I have not implied that you do) if it will not cause you to have trust issues with men. How are you dealing with that?
I left the ministry of justice last month after the completion of my NYSC.As for the trust issues thing,my cases got to me emotionally for a while.I was always imagining how uncertain marriage is.I just had to learn to forget about my clients and the entire mediation session at the close of work.If I choose to relect on most cases for too long,I no go even marry sef!To be honest,in a day I can get all sorts of cases that will just make you ask "why bother getting married,if this is how it may end?"From domestic violence, infidelity,custody issues and other nasty cases.Fortunately,I used it as a learning ground for myself,since I was opportuned to know the mistakes most of the couples made.It taught me a lot about what makes a good marriage.That it requires patience,constant forgiveness, hardwork,commitment and true partnership in all areas of your lives .I can say I don't have trust issues with my fiance for now,however nothing he does in future can shock me!That's why I keep praying for the ability for us to stay truly committed and respect each other's feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Nevanevaland Hope you were able to resolve issues with your husband.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by francis18: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
dinachi:

As usual, you missed the whole pont! it is not about cheating here, it is about getting close to the man she once called husband to know what is happening, not coming to nairaland to whine about divorce but what do you know? This is not a homosexual relationship so you wouldnt know how it works would you?

plz i beg u,don answer or even think of having a discussion wif dis boy,he is 18 nd born 4rom an 16 years old girl.his mum had him when she was
16 years old.he said it himself dat his mum is 34 dis month.now people u see why dis boy is the way he is.at 16 his mum must hav been critiisized,ostrocized,insulted nd condemn by family nd friends.i am very sure his father didnt take any responsibility,4rom his birth till now.i really pity anyone dat takes dis boy seriously.imagine a teenage mother?possibly drop out of school sad cry cry no wonder he hate men

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

they would soon be here to clear my name....
Yea right.undecided
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right.undecided

cocoa my coco grin
did your kid sister deliver my message that i came visiting on sunday?
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

cocoa my coco grin
did your kid sister deliver my message that i came visiting on sunday?
That girl sha, she just said someone came and that he said he'd call, I didn't get any call yet, so you were the one? Thought it was Audu ocheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
That girl sha, she just said someone came and that he said he'd call, I didn't get any call yet, so you were the one? Thought it was Audu ocheesy

so no be only me dey come your house? grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

Coogar, you are a bad friend sha, see as you just sideline Tim in this game? sootay, freecocoa and Tim no dey see eye to eye again sad God dey o
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

Na only you dey come legitimately, the Audu na stalker.grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay!.
I've gotten what I want.
This is how christians read bible -- pic attached! gringrin

You're preaching to dinachi? grin

Keep wasting your time.

You think he will advice a man with a cheating wife to get closer to her and know what's happening before whining about divorce?

Their own version of the Christian God is the God of men who has no love for women.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Coogar, you are a bad friend sha, see as you just sideline Tim in this game? sootay, freecocoa and Tim no dey see eye to eye again sad God dey o
Lol, Abeg leave me o.cheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, Abeg leave me o.cheesy

grin grin grin no be your fault jare, that Coogar is too smooth ni. Tim trusted him too much sad

No issues sha, Idowu is arranging one pepperless for Tim. Na result we dey wait for now
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
deliandy:
now this my neighbor is asking the wife to apologise to the galfrend or ready to be divorced for even talking kindly to his galfrend to pls leave her husband. what are Nigerian men turning cheating to? they have made our women to learn from them kos it has pass to them tru blood. what do I advise this wife?
Well divorce is bad so she should apologize to the babe and save her precious marriage.
When the lady comes visiting, she (wifey) should make some delicious meals for her too. Fix the bed for her and Oga and take the guest room.

Anything that will lead to divorce as long as the man is the one doing it must be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

haha!
there was no sidelining
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
deliandy:

grin
grin grin
Chai embarassed
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

haha!
there was no sidelining

Lol..so what is it?
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin no be your fault jare, that Coogar is too smooth ni. Tim trusted him too much sad

No issues sha, Idowu is arranging one pepperless for Tim. Na result we dey wait for now
Wait o, you didn't know cougar and bodaashee are engaged? Abeg Don't put asunder o, So Idowu is the one whispering to Tim eh? and I thought she was my friend "women sha" cry grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awww!
She quotes with an alternate moniker and keeps multiplying lies.

Barren old hag! You are pained forever. wink

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
cococandy:

You're preaching to dina chi? grin

Keep wasting your time.

You think he will advice a man with a cheating wife to get closer to her and know what's happening before whining about divorce?

Their own version of the Christian God is the God of men who has no love for women.
Heheee! grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Wait o, you didn't know cougar and bodaashee are engaged? Abeg Don't put asunder o, So Idowu is the one whispering to Tim eh? and I thought she was my friend "women sha" cry grin

shocked shocked shocked engaged?? Are you kidding me? Coogar, you are smoother than I thought o

Where is sister Sarah in all this biko? For home games only? So who is it? Sister Sarah, freecocoa or bodashee grin

Meanwhile Coogar, did you see how GM police trolled Rooney? By declaring him missing on twitter? And he showed them he wasn't by scoring the next day tongue
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
queenfav:
Infidelity is one of the "for worse" scenarios every married person should prepare for.That's why nobody should have high expectations of their spouse.Its easier hoping for the best and also being prepared for the worst if it happens.
So in a situation where one of the worsts like infidelity happens and the woman decides to leave, where is the crime in that?
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol..so what is it?

the lord's doing.
timbuktou got to her house 35 mins after i got there. cheesy

Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked engaged?? Are you kidding me? Coogar, you are smoother than I thought o
Where is sister Sarah in all this biko? For home games only? So who is it? Sister Sarah, freecocoa or bodashee grin

Meanwhile Coogar, did you see how GM police trolled Rooney? By declaring him missing on twitter? And he showed them he wasn't by scoring the next day tongue

rooney needs to be chased out of greater manchester. i have had enough of him there.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

rooney needs to be chased out of greater manchester. i have had enough of him there.

Lol...you and Rooney
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...you and Rooney

that fat boy pisses me off....
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

that fat boy pisses me off....

grin grin but why sad he's got the records o, all time highest goal scorer no be beans o
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin but why sad he's got the records o, all time highest goal scorer no be beans o

it's taken him 14 years to get there. my great grandmother woulda achieved the same. cheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

it's taken him 14 years to get there. my great grandmother woulda achieved the same. cheesy

grin grin Coogar, free this boy biko

Remember they say it's not how far but how well...at least he did it, others did not

My grievance is with the youngsters from the academy. From Januzaj to Welbeck to Wilson, I think we are making too much excuses for them angry their performance should naturally oust Rooney.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin Coogar, free this boy biko

truth is there are many others who feel like i do. some people tweeted his wife that she shouldn't open her legs until rooney scores a hatrick for man utd. grin

Remember they say it's not how far but how well...at least he did it, others did not

others were not allowed to stay for that long. he got a 6-year contract at 29. players close to 30 normally get 1 year rolling contract. there's a force out there that wants him to beat that record.

My grievance is with the youngsters from the academy. From Januzaj to Welbeck to Wilson, I think we are making too much excuses for them angry their performance should naturally oust Rooney.

how would it oust rooney?
rooney has been made the golden boy. his mistakes & poor performance get overlooked by the pundits. it only takes 1 or 2 bad games for the others to get slaughtered by the british media. rooney has been shyte for 18 months but you won't find any top journalist criticising him.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

truth is there are many others who feel like i do. some people tweeted his wife that she shouldn't open her legs until rooney scores a hatrick for man utd. grin
others were not allowed to stay for that long. he got a 6-year contract at 29. players close to 30 normally get 1 year rolling contract. there's a force out there that wants him to beat that record.
how would it oust rooney?
rooney has been made the golden boy. his mistakes & poor performance get overlooked by the pundits. it only takes 1 or 2 bad games for the others to get slaughtered by the british media. rooney has been shyte for 18 months but you won't find any top journalist criticising him.

Who will not like the golden boy naa? cheesy but for GM police to do that publicly, it shows it's becoming very obvious his time may be up or he might just need a change of environment. But when you start thinking like that, he responds immediately like he did in CL lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Who will not like the golden boy naa? cheesy but for GM police to do that publicly, it shows it's becoming very obvious his time may be up or he might just need a change of environment.

it's about time for him to be shipped out to LA galaxy.

But when you start thinking like that, he responds immediately like he did in CL lipsrsealed

even a broken clock would be correct twice in a day. the goal can't even paper the cracks. i am starting to think you have a big crush on wazza. cheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Coogar should be feared in this forum. While I was driving my jallopy to PH, the Coog landed with a parachute on Free's house. How do you think I felt? Anyway, turns out the gods had other plans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm sure Chief Priest Bellong had something to do with it grin grin. One never knows who's interceding on their behalf. grin grin

coogar:

the lord's doing.
timbuktou got to her house 35 mins after i got there. cheesy

No thanks to Nigeria's bad roads. Took me three days by road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.