Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice (30525 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

it's about time for him to be shipped out to LA galaxy.
even a broken clock would be correct twice in a day. the goal can't even paper the cracks. i am starting to think you have a big crush on wazza. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy lwkmd

Naaaaa, twas on Ronaldo instead. Asides for my love for the city, the bloke drew me in to United, bobo yen fine mehhn...until he had a girlfriend that is angry angry now that he's single, he has become an 'after-one' sad
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy lwkmd

Naaaaa, twas on Ronaldo instead. Asides for my love for the city, the bloke drew me in to United, bobo yen fine mehhn ...until he had a girlfriend that is angry angry now that he's single, he has become an 'after-one' sad

smh!
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Coogar should be feared in this forum. While I was driving my jallopy to PH, the Coog landed with a parachute on Free's house. How do you think I felt? Anyway, turns out the gods had other plans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm sure Chief Priest Bellong had something to do with it grin grin. One never knows who's interceding on their behalf. grin grin
No thanks to Nigeria's bad roads. Took me three days by road.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin eeyaaaaa Poor Tim sad you mean a parachute did the trick?

But wait o, my boss had nothing to do with it, I can attest to that. The gods hate injustice.

Coogs how far naa, how do we right this wrong? You have to mend what is broken o tongue
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

smh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly what my husband will do grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oh my ribs
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin eeyaaaaa Poor Tim sad you mean a parachute did the trick?

But wait o, my boss had nothing to do with it, I can attest to that. The gods hate injustice.

Coogs how far naa, how do we right this wrong? You have to mend what is broken o tongue

no hassles!
i have already arranged sambarry for timbuktou. cheesy he will be jetting in soon to complete the marriage rites.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by bellong: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tim,

The gods were only laughing at you for thinking you could outsmart them.

Until you bring the list I asked the last time, Idowu' pepperoni would be hijacked too. tongue
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

no hassles!
i have already arranged sambarry for timbuktou. cheesy he will be jetting in soon to complete the marriage rites.

Hehehehe my hand no dey o lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Hehehehe my hand no dey o lipsrsealed

your hand is very dey!
i have been reliably told you would be in the bridal train.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

no hassles!

Chei, what have I done to deserve this gift na? Coogar, beti why? What have I ever done to you? Haven't you forgiven me for dragging Free with you?
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Chei, what have I done to deserve this gift na? Coogar, beti why? What have I ever done to you? Haven't you forgiven me for dragging Free with you?

don't be dismayed....
she has rebranded o. no more owambes. it's strictly miniskirts & stiletto shoes these days. grin cheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kimoni:

bellong:
Tim,

The gods were only laughing at you for thinking you could outsmart them.

Until you bring the list I asked the last time, Idowu' pepperoni would be hijacked too. tongue

Hehehe. I mean the gods have, erm, presented me with a 10/10 specimen, ladies and gentlemen. And I assure you, all roads lead to the inevitable conclusion. grin grin . Im sure she's lurking around here somewhere. cool cool.

Chief Priest, you need to check the gods memo o, I have sorted the gods as commanded but twas on ya day off, I think. I'll see you personally later.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

don't be dismayed....
she has rebranded o. no more owambes. it's strictly miniskirts & stiletto shoes these days. grin cheesy

You want Lagos/London big boys to use me as asun? Mbanu. I'm a man of humble tastes abeg, besides, I no sabi fight.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

You want Lagos/London big boys to use me as asun? Mbanu. I'm a man of humble tastes abeg, besides, I no sabi fight.

hehe!
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freshvine(f): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right.undecided

Freecocoa my lovely daughter kedu? You see, you could be the age of my second daughter.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by bellong: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

Chief Priest, you need to check the gods memo o, I have sorted the gods as commanded but twas on ya day off, I think. I'll see you personally later.

There is no record of your claim in the entry books. However, the gods are reasonable to renegotiate.

Kimoni, was on errand when your case was treated. Reason she was beating her chest.. cheesy
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by queenfav(f): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2015
freecocoa:
So in a situation where one of the worsts like infidelity happens and the woman decides to leave, where is the crime in that?
I never said its a crime for a woman to leave her marriage.My stand is that divorce should be the last option (except in cases of violence).That's why it is adviced that before you marry someone,you should have thought about how to handle infidelity and other marital problems when they arise.We all do stupid things once in a while,that's why they say marriage is a union of two forgivers.I am not against divorce in anyway..its a personal decision to leave or work through it.Its just wise to explore every avenue for reconciliation,before taking that step.Then it would be on record that you tried to salvage your marriage,but it just didn't work out.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Askseek(f): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2015
shoksimba:

Madam, its clear from your response that you indeed have a wonderful and caring husband, that both of you have a perfect marriage in bed and in home generallym. I'm only interested in the PERSONAL INTEREST YOU OFTEN COMPROMISE. If its not a serious thing like hving a child outside your marriage or likes of such that may later bring a threat to your marriage, I would advice you seek family intervention on this matter. Divorce is not advisble yet in this matter, many alternative problems solving are open to you(both) to make use of. Until when all efforts made has failed, tht you may seek divorce.
Before now you were "miss"
Now your are "Mrs"
Did you even remember all you went through before your title changed to MRS; as a lady you'll understand better.
Beside, I'm not soliciting nor support your hubby's cheating on you, but men are just too weak before their wives. You caan use your powers to make things right and with the help of God.
Remember: What God has joined together...let NO MAN not even a woman put assunder.
Please I'm sorry you're been cheated. Forgive him, approach him, sort out and iron out things and make your marriage work, make your son happy having you as a wonderful parents.
Stay Blessed

Seriously, "all you went through before your title changed to MRS" sometimes I think the ladies are too harsh and then I come across a post like this. So being a "MRS" is all fulfilling that she should put up with a philandering man? Remember the scriptures you quote also say adultery is the legitimate basis of divorce. The woman asked for legal advice not pray for God to change him advice

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Askseek:

Seriously, "all you went through before your title changed to MRS" sometimes I think the ladies are too harsh and then I come across a post like this. So being a "MRS" is all fulfilling that she should put up with a philandering man? Remember the scriptures you quote also say adultery is the legitimate basis of divorce. The woman asked for legal advice not pray for God to change him advice
I thought I was the only one that saw that. Hehee!
The underlined says it ALL.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by dinachi(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:

You're preaching to dinachi? grin

Keep wasting your time.

You think he will advice a man with a cheating wife to get closer to her and know what's happening before whining about divorce?

Their own version of the Christian God is the God of men who has no love for women.
Wrong. God loves everyone EQUALLY!
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by dinachi(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
hottestlesbian:

like yew advised bukatyne,ignore d 51yrz old slut and unrepentant slag with nothing in her achievement except sucking cocck.
She has no baby to call her own dats y she hates women wishing she waz lyk dem instead of praying 2 God give her a baby to call her own.
she has a smelly puna and it was gotten due to her mum fingering her all days.
she has no legitimate husbaand dats y u wee c her wandering in boys night lounge, sniffing 4 boxers and begging 4 dick.
brothel is her lounge.
does she worth d hassle?
shez a slut and LovePeddler 4 a reason and shud be ignored!
does she worth d hassle?
Pity d cvnt. cry cry cry
This is a sin! Stop it right now. It is wrong.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2015
dinachi:

Wrong. God loves everyone EQUALLY!

Hahahahahahahahhaahahaha!

Of course, He does grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
dinachi:

This is a sin! Stop it right now. It is wrong.

you would be mistaken if you don't know that comment was written by that pre-pubescent bâstard that cannot get a university admission.

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
hottestlesbian:
c dis bastardic old fool with no job to his name except wandering on nl to argue with women.
who no get admission? idiotic old fool! cheesy

no job to my name?
at your age, i was already independent. you are here on NL hanging on the hem of the underskirt of the loose women - hoping to get money transfer control number from them.

have you ever wondered the reason you were dumped on your granny's lap? it was because none of your parents was responsible enough to take care of their mistake.

the spërm cells that made you should have been shot into your mother's anäl cavity. you are a failure & if care isn't taken, the kids you would raise would be the same.

better go & start driving keke napep instead of addressing people big enough to solve the poverty cycle that has plagued your family tree since 1876.

prepübescent bästard, ordinary JAMB he cannot pass!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

no hassles!

what an insult. I reject it.it won't be my portion. Amiiii o.next
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by coogar: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what an insult. I reject it.it won't be my portion. Amiiii o.next

sambarry, i apologise sincerely.
i was tipsy yesterday when i made that comment. grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by SAMBARRY: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Ahahn kiloletoyi shocked shocked
coogar:

no job to my name?
at your age, i was already independent. you are here on NL hanging on the hem of the underskirt of the loose women - hoping to get money transfer control number from them.

have you ever wondered the reason you were dumped on your granny's lap? it was because none of your parents was responsible enough to take care of their mistake.

the spërm cells that made you should have been shot into your mother's anäl cavity. you are a failure & if care isn't taken, the kids you would raise would be the same.

better go & start driving keke napep instead of addressing people big enough to solve the poverty cycle that has plagued your family tree since 1876.

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

sambarry, i apologise sincerely.
i was tipsy yesterday when i made that comment. grin
better smiley

Apology accepted but next time hook me up with human beings. As in real men not lipsrsealed gies
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2015
bellong:

There is no record of your claim in the entry books. However, the gods are reasonable to renegotiate.

Kimoni, was on errand when your case was treated. Reason she was beating her chest.. cheesy

Thanks for your leniency, Wise One. I will present myself as required.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Karleb(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

no job to my name?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.