Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair (47896 Views)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

Gosh did you read what was posted or you just want to be f**king ignorant

I read it dickhead and don't see any disability in her,she still get lovely tits and great booty..brush up on your pidgin,make you dey code street cappings.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
okay.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Hehehehe.

I contradicted myself? Lol. I hope you are not the brightest family.

You called them 'Disabled' and went ahead to say they live like Normal People.. grin

Disabled people don't do things like normal people, things have to be modified for them to be able to carry out everyday activities. That's why she is on a wheelchair and not walking on her own.

I simply asked how they have sex. And you decided to come show off some of your third grade literature skills and fell flat on your face.

Please drex and go far far away.. It does not matter how much profanity you add to your post, it still cant hide the foolishness it contains.

And next time you talk about contradiction, don't use normal to explain disabled.. grin

Fhucktard

Dumb ass, yes i called them disabled, meaning they have physical impairement BUT does not prevent them from living normal lives. Yes some things have to be modified BUT the things they still f**king live normal lives too. And you brought up the SEX thing because she is disabled, meaning you assumed that because she is DISABLED, she can't have sex. Meaning you are wrong, ignorant. So once again, she will have sex like NORMAL people have sex. Ode oshi. Third grade literature skills huh? Sure but I did not show ignorance. BTW I did not use the word 'normal' to explain the word 'disabled' All I said was they live their life LIKE NORMAL people. They are disabled not retarded, maybe you should be classified under the 'retarded' category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
youmour:

I read it dickhead and don't see any disability in her,she still get lovely tits and great booty..brush up on your pidgin,make you dey code street cappings.

Not sure why i entertain shenanigan like this... yea go ahead, look at her lovely tits and great booty. You should print out a big picture and hang it on your wall, it will last longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
oloshi your dirty mind grin grin grin
IamLEGEND1:
So now she no go fit give am reverse cowgirl
tsk
tsk
tsk
I don dey pity am already.

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
One day she will walk again.

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikenigel:
You see love is not all about jonzing and material things that are so common these days. Love is still true no matter the condition or situation.
Okay, let's run a poll:
Click 'like' if you still believe true love exists and click 'share' if you think true Love doesn't exist/jonzing order of today.

I support!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Orikinla:
HALLELUJAH!
One day she will walk again.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Fantisha(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
So now she no go fit give am reverse cowgirl
tsk
tsk
tsk
I don dey pity am already.

Na ds 1 dy worry U?
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by bummyla(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congratulations Dear! Love is a beautiful Thing! Happy Married Life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
She's beautiful fah! kiss

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by MadCow1: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

Dumb ass, yes i called them disabled, meaning they have physical impairement BUT does not prevent them from living normal lives. Yes some things have to be modified BUT the things they still f**king live normal lives too. And you brought up the SEX thing because she is disabled, meaning you assumed that because she is DISABLED, she can't have sex. Meaning you are wrong, ignorant. So once again, she will have sex like NORMAL people have sex. Ode oshi. Third grade literature skills huh? Sure but I did not show ignorance. BTW I did not use the word 'normal' to explain the word 'disabled' All I said was they live their life LIKE NORMAL people. They are disabled not retarded, maybe you should be classified under the 'retarded' category.

Nigga please stop embarrassing yourself..

An Impairment means that you are not normal. The fact that they are challenged means that 'It is challenging for them to do things that comes naturally to Physically unchallenged persons'. There lives are not normal. You walk with your legs, they roll on wheelchairs.

Do you know what.. Fhuck this. You are dumb and that's all I am taking a way from this.

A physically challenged person can have sex, but will have limitations with regards to styles, positions and stuff.

Thanks fhucktard for making me drag this issue this long. Go get run over by a truck and live a normal life from a physically challenged position you nitwit.

Dumbfhucks be thinking they are geniuses.

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by yoged(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
itsIYKE:
oponu your mama...oponu your papa..oponu your whole generation
I don't blame you. grin you are mentally derailed. Maa ba yi
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=39612768][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by WailingWailer00(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!
Hehehe grin

Her waist na die
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by WailingWailer00(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Nigga please stop embarrassing yourself..

An Impairment means that you are not normal. The fact that they are challenged means that 'It is challenging for them to do things that comes naturally to Physically unchallenged persons'. There lives are not normal. You walk with your legs, they roll on wheelchairs.

Do you know what.. Fhuck this. You are dumb and that's all I am taking a way from this.

A physically challenged person can have sex, but will have limitations with regards to styles, positions and stuff.

Thanks fhucktard for making me drag this issue this long. Go get run over by a truck and live a normal life from a physically challenged position you nitwit.

Dumbfhucks be thinking they are geniuses.

What more do you expect from a mad cow
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nancywealth:

na reverse cowgirl be your problem? na people like you they give people children belle, then run.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

STFU, there are other ways to do it
like what?
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by onisol(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
woww embarassedwoww
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
blackchukky:
oloshi your dirty mind grin grin grin

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fantisha:
Na ds 1 dy worry U?
the devil's in the details they say.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by thorpido(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
is it when the guy started earning good income or before he earns an income?

Just curious to know
A lady will marry a guy with disability and without a good financial status in Nigeria?I doesn't(sic) think so!
He was already earning a good income.He even drives a customised car.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!

Stop saying trash? What do you know about paraplegia? Lizzy is my friend and she's been like that since her accident in 2008. You should have firstly visited her blog to confirm before typing this rubbish!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
yoged:
I don't blame you. grin you are mentally derailed. Maa ba yi
your mama mentally deranged..your papa mentally retarded....you mentally challenged...your whole generation f00ls.......
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
swaggzo:
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS. .. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE WAY.

NOT EVEN AN INSANE AFRICAN WOMAN WOULD WANNA BE WITH A WHEELCHAIR-SITTING MAN....

GENDER EQUALITY, YOU EVEN EXIST?
WHERE?

Sincerely, it happens more, the opposite way round.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijainTexas:

You can't be serious!! I think these accusations of bleaching are going WAY too far. Black people's knuckles are usually darker. smh.

I see she has her ring finger painted a different color, almost as if she knew he would be proposing when he did.

Congrats to them.
ok maybe you are rite maybe not
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
thorpido:
A lady will marry a guy with disability and without a good financial status in Nigeria?I doesn't(sic) think so!
He was already earning a good income.He even drives a customised car.
he was already earning a good income. He even drives a customized car BEFORE HE GOT MARRIED TO HER!

I GUESS SO!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
PBundles:

Im happy you brought this up because I was wondering the exact same thing. Usually people who are Wheelchair ridden (not necessarily paralyzed) lose muscle tone in their lower extremities, while building tone in the upper (usually biceps and triceps), so her appearance took me back. Its going to far to say its not so, because one must be careful of such accusations, but lets just say she wouldnt be the first that has exaggerated something like this. I hope not.

Brother, she is not exaggerating anything. She is truly paralysed. This is someone I know. You can check her on Facebook via the same name, or visit her blog where you will see old pictures of her, including her therapy pictures.

Now to your question; not all paraplegics have thin lower extremities as you think. As a matter of fact, the cause of the lower extremities is Atrophy, which is the worn our muscles due to lack of use. So far the legs are still in use, though paralysed, there would'nt be much atrophy.

Lizzy is a very hardworking girl, she does regular therapy. There was a time she was a regular at Project Walk, Atlanta. The therapy sessions are what reduced her risk of having atrophy. If she wasn't paralysed, she would have been sooo plump because she has a naturally big stature.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by ojay72(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
swaggzo:
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS. .. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE WAY.

NOT EVEN AN INSANE AFRICAN WOMAN WOULD WANNA BE WITH A WHEELCHAIR-SITTING MAN....

GENDER EQUALITY, YOU EVEN EXIST?
WHERE?

I swear, that is a fat lie... my guy Abiola, has been crippled since birth, but is presently married. Beautiful wife ooo, no be joke.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by thorpido(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
he was already earning a good income. He even drives a customized car BEFORE HE GOT MARRIED TO HER!

I GUESS SO!
True.If a man has a disability,he must show ability in other areas for a woman to even look at him.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

Not sure why i entertain shenanigan like this... yea go ahead, look at her lovely tits and great booty. You should print out a big picture and hang it on your wall, it will last longer

Already hung it fvckface,now begone
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by endeedike(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
you see the big yansh wey d guy propose for ...lol

osabiya16:
I swear, this nor be love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.