Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair (47880 Views)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2015
GOD BLESS THEIR UNION IJMN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 1:07am On Nov 03, 2015
youmour:

Ofcos she's getting some,unlike you fvck boy.better settle down with a retard to lose your virginity.

lol...you would not know what to do with the broads i lash... Besides, you are the one worried about her sex life, not me. So bro be easy
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Divepen1(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Divepen1(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by ogbukara: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Lizzy congrat
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2015
She was one of the first people to register on this forum. Her user name was hotangel2 (I don't know if she is still active) She also shared the story of the accident and how she embraced being physically challenged by being positive. Congratulations to her.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by swaggzo(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
thorpido:
That's not true.I've seen a lady marry a guy on a wheelchair.
The guy works and earns a good income and is independent to a great extent.

OH... THE GUY WORKS? HE EVEN EARNS A GOOD INCOME
HAHA.. WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THEN??
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by swaggzo(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Queenzy:
She was one of the first people to register on this forum. Her user name was hotangel2 (I don't know if she is still active) She also shared the story of the accident and how she embraced being physically challenged by being positive. Congratulations to her.

OH... THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION.
I USED TO KNOW THAT USER.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by swaggzo(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
fix!

Unless you have mountain of money, and that's when you will see DEM coming like sugar ants who smell sugar from miles away!

LOL MOUNTAIN OF MONEY!!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2015
robosky02:
see love
cc:lalasticlala
Until its tried by mosquitoes of married life.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2015
robosky02:
see love
cc:lalasticlala
Until its tried by mosquitoes of married life.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Sammyblaq(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Loving it... She is beautiful and the ibos will say 'oji ahu'. Happy togetherness i wish them 2wo.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Sunseeker: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2015
If she emmigrates to USA or UK her life will be better because she will have access to :-
Modified pubic transport for her to travel freely,
A Higher paid job despite her disability,
Better Health care..
A MODERN HiTec Wheelchair..
Opportunity to advance in Society
Political Regulations & Legislations to Defend her Human Rights !!
THE DISABLED MARRY EVERYDAY IN UK...ITS NO BIG DEAL !! GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN NIGERIA¬
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by NaijaFutbol: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
excellentmomma:

Lolzz, calm down and read again, I don't think you understood @ NaijaFutbol

He is praising Lizzy naa, the op wrote "physically challenged" which he says shouldn't be.

Lizzy is beautiful and productive even in this state more than over 50% of women world over, from what I see.

Do you take origin?
Cos you deserve 1 carton

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2015
yoged:
ohhhh. It's either you don't have reliable parent to teach you or you lack home training .maybe na kick you dey use wake your parent . Ohhhhh. You are from akwa. I guess too
hahahaha...ewedu bros
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by shumuel(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
AmicableEd:
Truly, true love knows no barrier!

Lizzy Oke, a physically challenged beauty blogger and photographer got engaged this weekend and shared her happy tale on her Instagram page.

Lizzy had a car accident on her way to school in 2008, but got back to school less than a year later.

She has been in a wheelchair since then but she hasn’t let that stop her in any way.
She is popularly known as the “Do it yourself” lady and has a blog (www.thediylady.com) where she shares her inspiring ‘wheelchair’ experience stories.

Read her hilarious proposal story below:

Gushing about the proposal, Lizzy wrote “Sooo, this happened yesterday. ���� Almost everyone I know lied to me in order for this proposal to be as beautiful as it was, but I ain’t even mad at them. �� The joy has been abundant. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with this proposal! Thanks to those who have congratulated him for being blessed with an amazing lady like me. �� Ok, jk jk. We’re both completely blessed to have each other. I thank God for everything he has done through us and with us and for us. Special thanks to the bestfriend a girl could ever ask for – she omitted so many truths and endured so much of my wahala and non-compliance.

Now see more photos of the adorable couple below:

http://weddinginnigeria.com/love-knows-no-wheelchair-beautiful-proposal-story-of-inspiring-blogger-lizzy-oke/

Na waa ooo, so this even made Nairaland and i didn't know of it, Yetunde don popular ooo.

Anyways am happy for her.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanquay..... Love.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Magicdon(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
MadCow1:

Hehehehe.

I contradicted myself? Lol. I hope you are not the brightest family.

You called them 'Disabled' and went ahead to say they live like Normal People.. grin

Disabled people don't do things like normal people, things have to be modified for them to be able to carry out everyday activities. That's why she is on a wheelchair and not walking on her own.

Are you a baby, your questions are so discriminative and contemptuous, with avid mockery, why will u mock a human created by God, she is challenged and so what? who told you physically challenged dont have sex, look at your low IQ and low resonaing faculty. u are still a kid

I simply asked how they have sex. And you decided to come show off some of your third grade literature skills and fell flat on your face.

Please drex and go far far away.. It does not matter how much profanity you add to your post, it still cant hide the foolishness it contains.

And next time you talk about contradiction, don't use normal to explain disabled.. grin

Fhucktard

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Magicdon(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
vokalguy:

Dumb ass, yes i called them disabled, meaning they have physical impairement BUT does not prevent them from living normal lives. Yes some things have to be modified BUT the things they still f**king live normal lives too. And you brought up the SEX thing because she is disabled, meaning you assumed that because she is DISABLED, she can't have sex. Meaning you are wrong, ignorant. So once again, she will have sex like NORMAL people have sex. Ode oshi. Third grade literature skills huh? Sure but I did not show ignorance. BTW I did not use the word 'normal' to explain the word 'disabled' All I said was they live their life LIKE NORMAL people. They are disabled not retarded, maybe you should be classified under the 'retarded' category.

He is actuallu retarded
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Magicdon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
ojay72:

I swear, that is a fat lie... my guy Abiola, has been crippled since birth, but is presently married. Beautiful wife ooo, no be joke.

He get money na? I dont mean he must be rich, at least he has a steady means of income. Ladies wont get married to a physically challenged that has no steady means of income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.