Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) (13299 Views)

This is probably the Cutest Pre-wedding Pics in town... Buddies wedding loading / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish / Come In Here, Let's Make A Wish.... (not New Year Resolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by faith551(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
oppybouy:
Hmmmm....done wishing, and now a realist.

I tell you
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

cheesycheesy. because of u I go remove am completelycheesytongue

oya remove am show me
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
oppybouy:
Wish Monalisa185 would let me buy her a drink.

lol....sure...kini big deal? sheybi na just drink? leggo jor cheesy
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by viclawz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Michellla:
i wish my phone repairs itself miraculously. cheesy
take it to computer village nd it ll b repaired miraculously tongue
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wishing to complete my own empire...

so you've started building one alweady?

well,with the powers bestowed on me as...... I command your wish tobe granted!!! cheesy
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
i wish to be pregnant, i need a baby (girl, boy, twins sef) tongue

lol,you wish tobe pregy? by the power of the Holy Spirit?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by princdebola201(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
oya remove am show me
Hmmm cheesy ok I will deal with it personallycheesy let's chat privately
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,you wish tobe pregy? by the power of the Holy Spirit?
Amen
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

Hmmm cheesy ok I will deal with it personallycheesy let's chat privately
what is private, did i say i want a baby in private undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:
I wish you can take off your halo n wings , so I can make u fly... That's on the dirty side wink

I also wish I could get $1 each from 1 million people so I could become a millionaire in a matter of 3 months... How hard can that be?

Now to something serious, getting done with this task am currently dealing with within the span of this month is a priority grin

so,if my wings and all are taken off,how then are you gonna make me fly?

buh wait oo,dude..na only you waka come? all those wishes jez for you? haba!!!

what's it you are currently dealing wiv?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
quiinnBee:
i wish....................

cant type it here cheesy

you wish you can't type it here? that's quite a weird wish, you know?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by hertz9te(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
i wish to be pregnant, i need a baby (girl, boy, twins sef) tongue
come collect your wish
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
I wish God grant me all my desires grin

I wish to get married to my current boyfriend grin
That's all for now

lol...#granted
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
I wish I have a Laptop,cry
hmmmm... #granted

1 Like

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
deewhone:
I wish all ma dreams and aspirations come thru b4 d year runs out

#granted #granted
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I wish someone mistakenly or intentionally pays 10 million naira into my account...

hehehehe... enough fasting and prayer required
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
cannot happen
na you dey grant the wish ni?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
oppybouy:
I also wish my gf would understand how badly i wanna break up.

open up to her,she would..
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
I wish I could make a wish, but nothing is really coming to mind. Guess am done wishing, Am working on the wishes now

#complicated ... rewish...
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Moz22:
I wish the Op takes off those boots
buh wetin my boot do you na?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by goldengunman: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
quiinnBee:
i wish....................

I

cant type it here cheesy

Tell me, lemme type for u
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by faith551(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

#complicated ... rewish...

Didn't get u hun
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

so you've started building one alweady?

well,with the powers bestowed on me as...... I command your wish tobe granted!!! cheesy

Amen to that! Yes my own empire is already built & I want to complete before the end next yr... grin
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Moz22: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

na you dey grant the wish ni?
yep
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Moz22: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

buh wetin my boot do you na?
I just wish u take dem off..
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by princdebola201(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:

what is private, did i say i want a baby in private undecided
But we can't do the baby Workout in the public Nacheesytongue
It must be Only Me and You on the Field Play doing the thing Nacheesygrin
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Seamareggae(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wish to become the Governor of Anambra state
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by flokii: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wish... hmmm
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:
I felt this might be a Lil fun

com'on, ease dah boredom.... go on and complete the sentence

P/S: be careful of wah you wish for..*winks*

Wish you'd get rid of those ugly boots
Totally uncool

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Emodeee: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
I wish God grant me all my desires grin

I wish to get married to my current boyfriend grin
That's all for now

eleyi ti yo ife.
@ur last wish, why?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Emodeee: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
One of my wishes is to marry missmossy.
I cn see ma future babies in her belly.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

But we can't do the baby Workout in the public Nacheesytongue
It must be Only Me and You on the Field Play doing the thing Nacheesygrin
oya tell me how lengthy is your

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.