Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources (2518 Views)

Gilded International Resources. / Saipem Eni Is Recruiting Fresh Engineering Graduates In Nigeria / Saipem Eni International Oil Company Recruiting Economics Graduates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by Edwardian(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2006
I visited LNG's official website in search of job opportunities, so I discovered ENI international Resources; partners to LNG. I went to their website and checked the career site out. It was encouraging. Who knows, if we apply we may be called up for an interview.

To make it easier, u can click on this link http://www.eni-irl.com/index.htm , click on New graduates or otherwise the option that suits you. Click on submit Cv on the left coloumn. Download the form from the site. (MS Word Version; so that you can easily fill and forward it via email)

Afterall, there is no crime in trying. So guys, give it a shot and be hopefull. Best of lucks 2 u all.

May God continue to help us, Amen.
Re: Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by solo2859: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
Thanks a million, Edwardian for the piece of information on Eni International Resources.

I visited the site and what I saw was amasing.

Hey, guys go visit the site and you will be glad you did.
smiley
Re: Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by Edwardian(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2006
My guy,

dont mention. Its ok. The site is encouraging, most people dont bother to check a site thoroughly before losing hope.

Well, I believe everything is worth trying. A trial may convince you.

Just fill your form accordingly and forward it as instructed on the site.

Good luck y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Beloxxi Inustry Interview / Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd / Presco Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.