Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pwc Or Deloitte - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pwc Or Deloitte (63203 Views)

See What PWC, KPMG, Nigerian Breweries, And Deloitte Pays. / What Is The Entry Level Salary For Accenture, Kpmg Pwc And Awd / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by solomityo(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2013
yomihagin: . To everybody on this thread ; I am currently in the 2013 Graduate recruitment process of PWC and have scaled through the online and verification tests.I just want to be sure if there is any age requirement for the recruitment though it was not specified in the job advert and their HOUR staff that checked my credentials on the day of verification test did not make any complaint
Hello, I know It's been Long dial thread function. I jst got their verification invitation coming next yr January. I will like to know Hw it ws during ur Tym n Wat to expect. Thanks alot n r u working there Nw? u can reach me on solomityo@gmail or 7C05AAFE
Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by jaklad(m): 5:14am On Jan 23, 2015
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by diva90: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
OneONYX:
House please help. I have a job offer each from PWC and Deloitte (associate positions) and I'm kinda confused.
Your posts will help a lot.

Is associate position an administrative post? Also what was your starting pay

1 Like

Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by Damthrills: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
I am on the the margin of 2.1 and 2.2 and I have a month left to graduate. In case I finish with 2.2 do I have a chance at all fitting into any of this top companies. I will appreciate every brutal but honest answers. Thanks
Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by Fabulousb36(f): 2:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Damthrills:
I am on the the margin of 2.1 and 2.2 and I have a month left to graduate. In case I finish with 2.2 do I have a chance at all fitting into any of this top companies. I will appreciate every brutal but honest answers. Thanks
No, you won't unless you know the top director of the company. Most job look for first class and 2.1, they equally have age limits.
Sleep in the school library if you have to OR you will have one of the biggest regrets of your life.
I finished service in April, I went from one interview to the other and by Sept I got a job in one of the big 4. A friend of mine with a 2.2 is yet to be invited for her first interview.
Having 2.2 doesn't mean U'd be a failure sha, God may have other plans for u or uncles might help u lol... But with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria, 2.2 degree is slightly becoming irrelevant...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by martobi: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Deloitte aptitude test past questions and answers are available at
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/solved-past-questions-for-deloitte-aptitude-test/
Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by Leemahsofine: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Hello everybody
I just applied for pwc graduate trainee
In the noreply Mail the best regards is from Kenyan
So is it still pwc Nigeria
Re: Pwc Or Deloitte by habinccigroup: 11:09am On May 07, 2021
Congratulations to those who have received the mail for the PWC SHL proctored online assessment

The proctored test is a new development, which started during the verification for the last recruitment and it will be a strictly monitored test.

We have good news for you! We have a total solution that will ensure you pass the test and scale through to the next level.

We will be with you virtually (undetected & invisible) on the day of your test, and guide you to guaranteed success.

The test will run from 7th-12th, and we have limited slots available.

Hurry! Contact us now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.