Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (69967 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
It's a date at the Emiraati this weekend. . . .Watch out for BRASHY! grin cheesy
I might get asked to change if Walcott get crunched up tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
The slowpokes at Arsenal.com have finally photoshopped the Emirates Cup splash screen to remove Kolo's face. grin

You can still see his arm with the captain's band though. grin

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing Rozzi in action again, and maybe Walcott and Gibbs. I remember Gibbs making a big splash at the cup two years ago and I hope he can show his talent again. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
mukina2:

Who is our assistant captain now? Clichy?
No one knows.
Could be 'Mr Geriatric' grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
debosky:

The slowpokes at Arsenal.com have finally photoshopped the Emirates Cup splash screen to remove Kolo's
grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
BTW @ibime, do you know you could be shot point blank in the head for that erroneous definition of a house nigga ?
House niggas weren't smarter than field niggas . It was all a matter of skin tone. The darker you're, the more unhouse you were- just like the white, coloured and black stratification under SA apartheid.
The reason the house niggas knew more than field niggas is cos of what they had access to eg. Books. The darker skinned field ones worked sunrise to sunset. Besides house niggas were usually offsprings of raped black women or mistresses of white 'massas'.
And the discrimination continues to this day with people like Obama, Powell and Rice becoming white house niggas as against darker folks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ FBS

I guess they've missed one - the one I was talking about was this. grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2009
HNIC:

No one knows.
Could be 'Mr Geriatric' grin

Arsene Wenger better not try it angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
HNIC:

Don't you think it's 'daft' of you to post this kind of rubbish so early in the morning?
Look at the 'man in the mirror' and he will tell you the TRUTH!

Do you know what the truth is, your head is larger than your body, look in the mirror again grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by JUNIT1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
First there was Tomas Rosicky's setback coupled with Samir Nasri's lay-off, now Thomas Vermaelen has twinged his thigh and Gael Clichy - it was revealed earlier today - will miss the start of the Premier League campaign due to a back complaint.
www.goal.com

This to all those people who are looking forward to seeing thomas and thinking clichy will be the vice capain, it is so sad to hear of this injury again, i mean how many times has this happen, and the annoying thing is that he is not ready to buy any players, then at end of the season we will start talking about an improvement in players, he'll let us know of the fact that bedtneer has improved and that we had problems in defence, and that some players are too lazy, bla bla bla.;, why doesnt he do something about it, go to the market and get a damm player, this is so annoying, if u asked me to predict what wengers starting line up would be, id say front pairing of van persie and bedtner, midfield arshavin denilson fabregas wallcot, defence traore silvestre gallas sagna, goalie almunia, i mean what sort of a team is this look at the defence, that defence screams for 3 goals at least, cant this man see that we seriously and urgently need a damm midfielder and a defender as well as a striker, how long are we gna wait for the future, things better work this season or yes we would have to fire this man, i mean like seriously now, im vexed, slams the keyboard f$%^*&^
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
J UNIT:

First there was Tomas Rosicky's setback coupled with Samir Nasri's lay-off, now Thomas Vermaelen has twinged his thigh and Gael Clichy - it was revealed earlier today - will miss the start of the Premier League campaign due to a back complaint.
www.goal.com

This to all those people who are looking forward to seeing thomas and thinking clichy will be the vice capain, it is so sad to hear of this injury again, i mean how many times has this happen, and the annoying thing is that he is not ready to buy any players, then at end of the season we will start talking about an improvement in players, he'll let us know of the fact that bedtneer has improved and that we had problems in defence, and that some players are too lazy, bla bla bla.;, why doesnt he do something about it, go to the market and get a damm player, this is so annoying, if u asked me to predict what wengers starting line up would be, id say front pairing of van persie and bedtner, midfield arshavin denilson fabregas wallcot, defence traore silvestre gallas sagna, goalie almunia, i mean what sort of a team is this look at the defence, that defence screams for 3 goals at least, cant this man see that we seriously and urgently need a damm midfielder and a defender as well as a striker, how long are we gna wait for the future, things better work this season or yes we would have to fire this man, i mean like seriously now, im vexed, slams the keyboard f$%^*&^

How many of these guys you mentioned will be wearing red and white at the start of the season? ask Wenger

About four of them have their asses on the auction table.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
grin @Junit , you're so pissed you actually had time to type what you did to your keyboard.
angry @invisible , like your name implies, we wont even notice your unwelcomed presence.
But seriously speaking, are we actually doubting Wengers capacity to buy in bulk ?
Dudes , He's done before now. I mean how hard is it to buy a player nobody else has noticed (which is what august babies are) ?
And Let's disabuse our minds from that type of thinking that just cos no body else needs player X's services, it means He's crap.
I tell you There's still loads of quality out there waiting to be harvested by the WIZARD OF AZ.
I dont have anything else to say maybe you should wait for debosky, He's more into this motivational stuff.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hehehehe. . . .motivational? grin

I just call things the way I see them - I'm not making any motivational speeches.

I'll wait till August 31st regarding transfers, and by then we would've seen at 2/3 games so we can begin to evaluate where this side will lie this season.

Emirates Cup tomorrow. . . . make sure y'all tune in! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Do you know what the truth is, your head is larger than your body, look in the mirror again grin
You admitted to making daft comments yesterday.
For you, you are perfecting the 'act'.
It's unimaginable that:
You didn't even know the scores when manure played Arsenal
A match that took place less than 4 months ago!
Like your player remarked:
It's a disgrace!
a f@$*ing disgrace! sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
YOu call that disgraced? did you even watch the match sef? It went on to penalties. The most boring match of pre-season so far. Neither side could get a goal in 90 mins of rubbish football.

Disgrace is when a bunch of youth team players outplay, outthunk and outmanouvred the best 11 Man Utd EPL's best over 90 minutes and even won on penalties.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

How many of these guys you mentioned will be wearing red and white at the start of the season? ask Wenger

About four of them have their asses on the auction table.

You are becoming a bit of a nuisance around here. .
Your senseless attempts via daft and dumb comments, to rile ARSENAL supporters wont work. . .
Nothing useful to contribute but to display the peak of buffoonery
Behave yourself or else, i am going to have to alienate you from this thread!
Word! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
I also hope with Arbeloa's departure and Xabi's impending one, we'l rest from the criticism of load shedding from the prophets of doom.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Disgrace is when a bunch of youth team players outplay, outthunk and outmanouvred the best 11 Man Utd EPL's best over 90 minutes and even won on penalties.

Take your comments about the scumtwats out of here.  angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Your senseless attempts via daft and dumb comments, to rile ARSENAL supporters wont work. . .
Word! cool

story story

hw is wht hes doin diff frm what u do on our thread?
so now u knw constituting nuisance in someones space can be irritating?
live with it tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Word! cool

You dont need to get annoyed palsy, if I am telling lies then it will not annoy you, the truth hurts. You can go ahead and alienate me from this thread, people always love the easy way out.

Arsenal is not behaving as they used to and that is bound to draw some unfavourable comments, you are also making unsavoury comments sometimes so dont act like a saint. Football is sweet when everyone is allowed to air their views, no matter how bad it sounds to you.

Have you ever heard that Arsenal supporters banned Manu or Liverpool supporters from the emirates because of their chants and taunts? why are you worried? or do you fear my prediction will come to pass?

All shades of opinion should be allowed to stand, this is democracy wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

You dont need to get annoyed palsy, if I am telling lies then it will not annoy you, the truth hurts. You can go ahead and alienate me from this thread, people always love the easy way out.

Arsenal is not behaving as they used to and that is bound to draw some unfavourable comments, you are also making unsavoury comments sometimes so dont act like a saint.  Football is sweet when everyone is allowed to air their views, no matter how bad it sounds to you.

Have you ever heard that Arsenal supporters banned Manu or Liverpool supporters from the emirates because of their chants and taunts? why are you worried? or do you fear my prediction will come to pass?

All shades of opinion should be allowed to stand, this is democracy wink wink

I aint annoyed dude! wink
Throw banters, taunt as much as u want but be on point and dont claim you are DAFT! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Throw banters, taunt as much as u want but be on point and dont claim you are DAFT! grin

Okay bros, let me listen more now than talk.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
What wrong with Brash Ali?

na person say make your coach dey senile?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Borat1: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
This thread is 100 pages long and should be LOCKED asap!
Start whining on a new thread! See you in the Europa League next season! Hehe
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2009

Come mr. Invisible . No one is saying opposing views aren't welcome, on the contwawy .
Okay let me give you an illustration:
It's just like a lunatic who lives the streets walking into a classy restaurant, the hostility he'll receive isn't cos the staff don't sympathise. It's cos he'l scare away business.
With that in perspective,
CLASSY RESTAURANT = GUNNERS THREAD
STREETS = YOUR HOME THREAD
LUNATIC = THE INVISIBLE you & Dayo . grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
Edoyad,

Lunatics should be fans of a trophyless club, a senile paedophilic Manager
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
edoyad:

Come mr. Invisible . No one is saying opposing views aren't welcome, on the contwawy .
Okay let me give you an illustration:
It's just like a lunatic who lives the streets walking into a classy restaurant, the hostility he'll receive isn't cos the staff don't sympathise. It's cos he'l scare away business.
With that in perspective,
CLASSY RESTAURANT = GUNNERS THREAD
STREETS = YOUR HOME THREAD
LUNATIC = THE INVISIBLE you & Dayo . grin grin

Classy restaurant, yes I agree, but your trophy cabinet contains no trophies as at the last time I looked from the window grin grin grin

I am trying to focus on something else and and leave this thread and you are still provoking me
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Arsenals trophy room should be turned into a toilet cos its so empty and full of cobwebs
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dobosky getting a handful and Brash Ali laughing his Ass Out

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
^ ^ You are muppet DK! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Throw banters, taunt as much as u want but be on point and[b] dont claim you are DAFT![/b] grin

You see! its comments like this that makes me wonder how old you are, twelve, thirteen?

Bendtner will score this night, I love that guys skillz and pace sometimes. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

You see! its comments like this that makes me wonder how old you are, twelve, thirteen?

Bendtner will score this night, I love that guys skillz and pce sometimes. grin grin

But you mentioned it in your post lastnight or didnt you? cool
I am not 12 or 13, very early twenties OK! cheesy
Anyway let us not turn this into a two way show. . . .Back to the topic please - ARSENAL rocks! wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
Of course Arsenal rocks, and I used to love their fine displays even as I am a true blue. Let them not disapoint me next season, let them buy better players that will give their rivals some shiversand please let them win things.

I will ribb you all to death if Arsenal fails to impress next season, watch this space!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.